Yep, you heard that right nazis

yep, you heard that right nazis.

Attached: vt2mwa88bl021.jpg (750x570, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jme.bmj.com/content/39/5/261
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/449525268529815552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sumner

Why do vaccines trigger shitlibs so much? I’m not necessarily anti-vaccine, but aren’t lefties the ones who cultishly chant, “My body, my choice”?

I dont understand this twitter 'culture' of profanity, its like you have somewhat well known or actually well known famous person or people, some of them are actually respected but let them go and post on twitter and after some time you see nothing but various forms of fuck in every one of their tweets. Its disgusting and degenerate.

Is he talking about Anti Vaccination or Pro Choice.

Can somebody redpill me on vaccines? When I have kids I feel like I won't have the heart to pump them full of them, likewise the fact that they're pushed so hard by the establishment makes me feel they serve some (((ulterior motive)))

>fuckwad
Careful with edge or you’ll cut yourself

>child murdering fuckwad
So abortions?

Also known as pro-choice.

are illegal aliens vaxxed????
build the MOAT!!!!

Daily reminder that it's not actually child death they care about

jme.bmj.com/content/39/5/261

Attached: after_birth_abortion.png (748x323, 44K)

>screenshot of a random twitter post by literally who
>1 post by this id

Vaccines are actually good. The only people who are unironicly anti-vax are mom groups and nigger tier rednecks. Group immunity is important, yet fags in this thread would rather get measles from ghetto monkeys then suck it up and get a needle poke.

The fuck, anti vaccinations is primarily a liberal new age faggotry that's why you got leftist costal cities where the public school has an outbreak of whooping cough, but you do have some of the crazier fringe religious people who are anti science.

The Jews have gotten them to play ball so well. Just take a second to think how effective and thorough their propaganda machine is... It absolutely destroys the mind and all ability to think independently. You are all very strong men for being able to resist this machine. Never give in.

This. Vaccines are actually a medical breakthrough way of letting your white blood cells beat up already mostly dead disease so they actually know what to do when the real threat comes. Only retards who think they know what they're talking about are against vaccines

The two who already replied to you ignored the single thing that "anti-vaxxers" actually worry about. It isn't the weakened virus that's considered potentially dangerous, it's the medium in which it is held, which has been proven to contain heavy metals and nano-particles which can't be broken down by the body.

>strong
Probably more lucky than anything

>lucky
no way

saying "vaccines are safe"
is like saying "cars are safe"
every vaccine is different, some vaccines are known to have higher rates of 'potential side effects'
do your research and ask questions before blindly injecting shit

i think it's more about being disagreeable. most people believe things for social reasons, the autists here tend to actually try to argue about what is true evne if it gets them ostracized

If you don't agree with a leftie they automatically resort to an attack with pieced together curse words

“Anti-Vax” is an Obama era psyop to trick gullible wholesome middle Americans into becoming a scapegoat for the reintroduction of whatever eradicated disease illegal immigrants and “refugees” bring into the country.
How would an unvaccinated child spread a disease that no longer exists in this country of it weren’t reintroduced from some 3rd world locale where people have never been vaccinated in the first place?

Double Dare wasn't even that good of a show.

Group immunity requires 97% vaccination rates lmao, and even then, it is questionable.

The attached study seems to be worth reading. Give a skim through the abstract, and the sections on comparative rates of illness in vaccinated/non-vaccinated kids.

Attached: vaccinate goy.jpg (1378x1911, 664K)

VIDF is always ready to jump in the thread. Vaccines are at best a scam, at worst, at worst a tool for assisting genocide. All vaccine research is gamed to make vaccines look safe and effective. There is a lot of money to be made on mandatory medication of the entire population, especially when the medication triggers serious chronic illnesses.

Agreed. They lack personalities outside of their meme of sorts that is their constant profanity.

>Fuckwad

Why do Jews reduce everything down to cummies and poop? Why are Jews obsessed with cummies and poop?

nb4
>BUT THERE ARE 6 GORILLION MERCURY PARTICLES PER 6000000 GALLONS
>NEVERMIND THAT IT’S IN A BOUND FORM THAT IS SAFER THAN METHYLMERCURY IN TUNA AND AT THE SAME DOSE

Omg!!!! Everyone its happening!!! Some random literal nobody on Twitter past a comment and some dumb fucking newfaggot screen capped it for here!

Holy fucking shit!!!! Mark fucking Summers made a tweet!!!! It's really fucking happening now!

Happy to maple bro. Dumping. Ask questions

Attached: Autism 86% correlation with vaccine doses.jpg (1267x1920, 692K)

Every fucking time

Attached: 1539662055674764900170.png (1024x783, 1.01M)

Attached: 15351624031081758203709.png (683x960, 1.18M)

The anti-vaxx movement was started by kike (((scientists))) to try to get whites to stop taking vaccines. A number of them have entered this thread, look at their jewy ways of trying to persuade you not to get your kids vaccinated.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Vaxxing Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Wash Your Hands Like Nigga Drink Orange Juice Haha

Attached: morfar_885174_o.jpg (1024x768, 542K)

Jews don't vaccinate. Hmmm

Attached: 20180911_144834.jpg (3546x2123, 1.74M)

Poison your kids goyim

Attached: 1540868318927320357644.png (1087x832, 665K)

None of kids were vaccinated and they are still alive
Did I get lucky

you realize nazis like vaccines and eugenics, right?

what about it?

U

Attached: 1534283306611632851769.png (619x173, 140K)

they are putting undocumented psychedelics in the vaccines

abortion?

Yup that's what I always did even when I was a good goy and didnt question fundamental programming yet and it is what eventually led me here.

Measles outbreak quite recently in their (((homeland))), it seems they know quite alot about it.

Attached: UK science chief vaccines cause autism.jpg (1437x1211, 224K)

Fucking measles. People should not be getting shot up full of carcinogens and metals for this mild disease.

Attached: Home remedy measles.jpg (540x960, 377K)

Even if there's no group vaccination your kids are still immune.

Attached: Vaccines insert vs pamphlet.png (640x505, 407K)

You dumb nigger. There is a thing called viral shedding that spreads the disease even if you are vaccinated. Additionally, getting sick from the disease is not prevented by the vaccine.

Attached: Measles transmitted by vaccinated.jpg (1080x2474, 1.14M)

And? I'm all for vaccines. If it helps avoid shit like measles and polio then I'm game.

I honestly don't know if I fully trust vaccines. I'm sure some are good but I feel very suspicious at the anger these people
>"Hurr b-but your kids die!"
Not necessarily true, boomers were never vaccinated and there wasn't a high mortality rate then
I also don't get how they claim it's a danger to other kids, I mean if your kid was vaccinated won't he be safe from the disease?

Attached: LEHGUQk.jpg (800x800, 397K)

You dumb nigger. Most people get polio and are asymptomatic. Only a small fraction have mild symptoms and even fewer have worse. The vaccines never eradicated it, they just changed the name to acute flaccid paralysis.

Attached: Polio VS acute flaccid paralysis.jpg (826x506, 58K)

>I mean if your kid was vaccinated won't he be safe from the disease?
This is the argument the Pharma faggots can never refute. Also, there is all sorts of really really toxic shot in vaccines that never leave your child's body. See attached and

Attached: Micro contaminants in vaccines.jpg (1920x1656, 1.36M)

>child-murdering fuckwad
this is supremely ironic coming from someone who probably supports abortion

Now get this kike's hot opinion on Routine Male Genital Mutilation.

I'm vaccinated and all but all the hate against anti vaxers and the fact that the mainstream shills for it makes me kinda doubtful.

That's a rather extreme quote to make. "Child-murdering fuckwad"?

I'm sure he's highly educated about vaccines and not at all biased. [sarcasm]

I don't listen to liberals about vaccines because they say shit like this, then turn around and claim they support a bunch of brown people crossing the southern border with unknown medical history.

"You're a child-murdering fuckward for not getting your child a flu vaccine. That fat brown person who crossed the border illegally and is coughing up blood? Let her stay in America!"

You dumb kike. Stop shilling your Jewry.
Monsanto's glyphosate was found in vaccines

Attached: Glyphosate in vaccines.jpg (1920x1659, 1.45M)

i'm suspicious of any occupation with a high concentration of jews

The people who aren't vaccinating their kids are lefty roasties who think they're special.

>from now on I will take the path of weakness and demonstrate my weakness by insulting a group of strangers baselessly because I'm incredibly weak and ignoble to boot

Actually, it's more like the Christian right who are distrustful of modern medicine.

Hell, there's that denomination of Christianity, "Christian Science", that mostly rejects the mainstream medical industry/

based. Anti vaxxers, are, for the most part, fucking scum. A bunch of contrarian fucking tards who would likely be dead by now if not for childhood vaccines protecting their shitty incel immune systems.

>A bunch of contrarian fucking tards who would likely be dead by now if not for childhood vaccines protecting their shitty incel immune systems.

What vaccine(s) do you think saved their life growing up?

Let's see how educated you are about vaccines. You're not talking out your ass, are you?

you're a fag mate.

yeah lots of leftshit roastie trash are opposed to vax too.

This. There are objectively more unvaccinated third worlders than Americans who don’t vaccinate

Leftist say my body my choice while circumcising little boys. Evil people will be evil.

Attached: ff.jpg (960x720, 61K)

>Why do vaccines trigger shitlibs so much?

Because Trump is an anti-vaxxer, and they can't fathom the idea that he might be right about anything.

Attached: vaccines.jpg (1198x694, 138K)

It's brainwashing. They love to be outraged and feel morally superior about anything they can. This is such an easy instinct to take advantage of.
Pride comes before the fall.

ooof
shut it down

Attached: 1541969059528.jpg (1000x600, 102K)

The anti GMO and anti vaccine movement is a leftist movement, go to an anti GMO protest an you will see a bunch of hippies going AhHH fuck capitalism, while buying food from big organic. IIRC One of the starters of the anti vaccine movement faked the results to make a type of vaccine make kids get autism to sell his own vaccine, then then found out he cloud make money for being an anti vaccine spokes man, also I think he got money from lawyers who can make lots of money from tricking judges, jury, whatever to sue companies.

Wrong nigger. It should be anyone who doesn't trust the Jews, which is all of pol.

Attached: 1540868722852552526869.png (1742x1106, 525K)

The same state that used to give the OK on lead silverware, uranium based glow in the dark makeup, who laughed at the notion that doctors should wash their hands, is infallible and those who question it endanger the safety of the herd and therefore must be burnt at the stake

We need to shut it down! This country is enslaved by the jew.

Oy vey goyim. Trust us

Attached: 153654827328184042383.png (661x1024, 597K)

Make a tv commercial with whistling and fingersnaps music, spend the right amount of money on current trendy graphic design, and to the left it will be as if god herself has carved it out of stone using a lightning bolt

Well that's a whole lot of nonsense

Attached: Adverse events pre term vaccination.jpg (1917x1443, 585K)

As simple as this, make your Dr sign a 100 guarantee of safety (there are a few online) as a pre-requisite of the vaccinations.
None will sign.
Vaccine related deaths per year are freely available online. Compare these to the numbers of people who die of the actual diseases.
Look then at who owns the companies that create vaccines, look for the big noses.
Polio and smallpox without a doubt are and were good vaccines.. The large amount of irrelevant ones they give now are intended to kill off and dumb down the goy.
If someone tells you you HAVE to do something and attempts to shame you into the position, you know it's a leftard scam!

"child-murdering fuckwad" is already the term for "anti-lifers", but they deemed that offensive.

Anti vaccine is a leftist movement. They are against vaccines because they are from evil big companies, but buy snake oil from “virtuous” “underdog” multi million dollar companies.

Vaccine against serious disease like polio good
Vaccine against trivial shit like flu and chickenpox bad

Attached: 6346457457.jpg (800x450, 38K)

>Jow Forums is now against profanity.
Wow.

If we were lucky, we wouldn't be here.

Welcome to /nupol/. Here's a complimentary boomer.

Is there a pre-requisite for every entrant into the country to be fully vaccinated as per your country's program? No? But it is a pre requisite for your children?
Why do you think that is?

And who owns the companies that create these vaccines that they force on your children?

did he mean
>prochoice
>fetus killer

Exactly my point
> trust your Dr goyim

Attached: Half Dr's declare drug fees.jpg (1438x1158, 220K)

He said this with no irony while supporting abortion

Attached: 1541439042715.jpg (528x810, 130K)

WRONG. Did you not read that tweet?

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/449525268529815552

I've never been vaccinated, and the last time I got sick was over 20 years ago. It was a sinus infection I got in 4th grade.

Isn't the point of having a vaccine to protect you against dangerous diseases? If vaxxers and their families are vaccinated, why would they care so much that anti-vaxxers chose not to vaccinate?

Salk was a dirty fucking jew and the protocols of Zion explicitly name innoculations a one of the primary methods of subverting the goyim. You’re a kike shill or a fucking retard.

Attached: 9A8F3633-06AD-46AF-8A8F-FF8B990ED645.jpg (250x331, 27K)

because they want to flood your country with third world refuse who have disease's that haven't been seen since the middle ages

the flu vaccine causes you to shed more flu virus and infect many others. The Spanish influenza was caused by vaccines also. The influenza vaccine does not provide additional protection against the flu virus, but it also left recipients lacking in “temporary non-specific immunity that protected against other respiratory viruses." said another syudy

since we're considering kids dying by proxy to be murder, every mass immigration advocate is a murderer now :)

herd immunity is a myth