IMaGiNe mY ShOcK

Just had this ad pop up when I clicked on a YouTube link in another thread. Fucking Target commercial was in Spanish. I fucking hate what has happened to this country. Little things like this just keep pissing me off more and more.

Attached: Screenshot_4gnsrnsy.png (638x357, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where do you live user?

Minnesota bro

>Not having an ad blocker
Jesus Christ.

I'm a brainlet

We have targeted advertising that can do gender ethnicity age interests but not language spoken? Calling bullshit on you, Target. Either your ad team is downright incompetent or you're trying to be subversive assholes which is my guess. Gonna shop elsewhere for a while.

It's fucking pathetic. Just imagine what things will be like in 20 years from now.

You better get used to it, blanquito. That's the language your grandkids will be speaking. And you know what? ¡Esa es una buena cosa! ¡Hasta la vista, gringo!

Attached: paratigringo.jpg (298x470, 17K)

Hey man, la creatura abominacios have to shop for cheaply made consumer goods too.

I'd much prefer that to here, we have chinese on some street signs and many real estate ads in chinese.

>scrolling through the FM band
>three more beaner polka channels
>call utilities
>automated system speaking beaner before English

You have to go back.

I haven't seen it on youtube before but Hulu has had mexishit ads for at least a year or 2

Here we have Bolivian flags in some streets with occasional Peruvian and Paraguayan ones. I bet If these shitskin invaders would be speaking another language, we would have street signs in their language as well. We are beyond salvation.

There's a lot of hispanics in the US and more of us will come. Get used to it burger.

As a Spaniard, I apologize for fucking them instead of killing them when we colonized LA.

>look up adblock
>install adblock
ez

Esto es un spanish forum ahora.

>everyone smart enough uses adblock
>shitskins aren't smart
>only shitskins see ads
>all ads start getting made for shitskins

Can confirm. Am seeing more and more Latrino and Mexishit ads on normal t.v. nowadays.

The reason (((they))) are doing it is to hispander to their new brown-skinned illegal alien pets:

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

It makes me livid when I can't read the signs in my own city. It didn't used to be this way. The sooner we get a race war the better.

pic: the only thing I have to offer these taco niggers

Attached: 1543200843895s.jpg (83x125, 2K)

If you are getting ads in Spanish is because you are browsing for hot spics, end of story

Why do these anti-American, traitor, democrat/rino politicians force these low quality of life conditions upon the entirety of the American populace under the guise of white guilt?

Why do these anti-American traitors hate America so much for....that they WILLFULLY, INTENTIONALLY, AND MALICIOUSLY flood our country with 3rd world, low IQ, violent, anti-American degenerates?

Who will save us from the traitors and anti-American agents from inside our own country? Aren't the military supposed to protect America from "enemies, both foreign AND DOMESTIC"????

If you see a liberal ad click it. It's like instantly taking $1 away from degenerate causes. I've been clicking liberal ads for months now, takes a few seconds and I've probably had them lose thousands by now.

LOL you didn't stop shopping at Target years ago when they took a hard stand on allowing men in women's bathrooms?