"Apres moi le deluge" (After me, the flood) seems to be the motto of the Boomer generation...

"Apres moi le deluge" (After me, the flood) seems to be the motto of the Boomer generation. In the case of climate change; this may be literal.

Bruce Gibney does an excellent job defending the title. He shows how Boomers inherited a fantastically wealthy country, and have, through a whole variety of methods, looted the patrimony left to them, and now expect to suck on Social Security and Medicare until they die, leaving behind misery.

He points out, with carefully researched data, exactly how the Boomers did this, what institutions they have corrupted, and the nasty hangover that awaits the country because of them.

If you are under 50, especially if you are WELL under 50 (in your teens even); do yourself a favor and read this book. Learn who you are up against.

Attached: 34324223551.jpg (331x500, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/audiobook/341151165/A-Generation-of-Sociopaths-How-the-Baby-Boomers-Betrayed-America
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping

>A Generation of Sociopaths: How the Baby Boomers Betrayed America
Blatant cash in on millennial resentment.
Why would anyone bother reading this crap when there's actual literature out there

maybe a minimal amount of normies will read this and realize the boomers are lying to them

>boomer detected
Yes, so only focus on the title, and never mind any of the research data, will do schlomo

Boomer detected.

What about the current generation? They are just as bad.

>buy my book
no.

You could blame the individuals but the truth is it was a system that didn't provide them incentive to do otherwise.

This is absolutely true.

They transfered the entire wealth of future generations to themselves. The further under 50 you are the worse off you are.

Most boomers didnt know what was happening or how it was done. It was orchesteated by those in power

>8
And it benefited boomers,and now that they are in power they refuse to change it,boomers are the problem.

The need more things to talk to their therapists about.

>
>Boomer detected.
One ping. One pig only.

you guys have some particularly evil boomers in your country. selfish, nihilistic communists, all of them

>it's all the boomer fault
>not the plutocrats
>the boomer
>not the bankster and the kikes
>the boomer
i see what you doin here schlomo

The boomer is the patsy who was sold all these things under false pretenses by those in power.

You hit the nail on the head. It was absofukin lootely the plutocrats, oligarchs, banksters, and others who did this.

Like any pump and dump they profited while the boomers have been left holding the bag. Its detestable.

Boomers were the ones who offered their important places to jews.
They are the ones who have all the real estate (that they bought a 100x cheaper than what they will sell it to you) and literally millions sleeping in bank accounts (i worked in one of the biggest french bank before, you can't even imagine half of the shit they have).
They are the ones sucking on non-boomers money through outrageous retirement payments, free medical services, and extremely high rent for those who don't own their house.
So yeah, it's the boomers fault.

Attached: CoffeeIllya.png (960x720, 328K)

anyone have a pdf?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Not likely,since this is an obvious advertisement.

isn Bruce Cannon Gibney a kike bankster himself ? and hedge found manager who moralize the pleb how funny is that
>it's the boomer

Ov vey goy hate your parents

Don't unite with a larger segment of white people

Attached: 1541851426766.jpg (1279x927, 99K)

Don't know who's this no-name, didn't read this book, but that doesn't change the fact that the current situation is due to boomers.

Attached: RefugeesWelcome.jpg (307x311, 48K)

I agree but if nobody talks about it nothing will change.

for anyone else with a scribd account, the audiobook is available

scribd.com/audiobook/341151165/A-Generation-of-Sociopaths-How-the-Baby-Boomers-Betrayed-America

>t.asshurt boomer
Truth hurts.

hehe, yes, hate your parents....

Gas the boomers generation war now

Attached: boomers.webm (340x187, 532K)

it's due to the same that enslave us right now
the plutocrats and the bankster keep telling yourself you live in a democracy and you're not a slave because you can choose which tv channel you watch between you go slave your life away
the boomer just had it easier in your head the reality is more complicated

>"Gibney started investing when his Stanford University roommate Ken Howery co-founded PayPal, the electronic payments company, and offered Gibney the chance to buy “friends and family” shares.[1] After investing in PayPal, Gibney worked as a litigator but was soon hired by Peter Thiel after Thiel sold PayPal to eBay in 2002. Gibney worked at Thiel’s hedge fund, Clarium, until 2008, making occasional private investments including in Palantir Technologies in 2005 and later in DeepMind, which was acquired by Google[2] for around $450 million in 2014. He then moved to Founders Fund, a venture capital fund started by Thiel. Thiel and Founders Fund were the earliest outside investors in Facebook, SpaceX, Palantir, and made other investments including in AirBnB, Lyft, Spotify, and Stemcentrx, which AbbVie acquired for $10 billion a few years after Founders Fund’s investment."
This is Bruce Gibney, a former lawyer that never worked as a lawyer but invested money
(no one know where it come from) into Paypal,Palantir TEchnologies,Lyft, SpaceX, DeepMind. He workd as an hedge fund manager for Clarium and Founders Fund.

could the dude reek more CIA then that ?

Not even shilling. I just read it and wanted to see what Jow Forums thought of it. The comment is just a random review from amazon lol.

The byproduct of monetary policy and legislation.

I get what your saying, but boomers are honeslty too stupid as a group to understand what they were doing.

The ones at the top calculated it and implimented it. The head of the snake.

Climate change is a marxist hoax and we are entering a major planetary cooldown due to a solar minimum.

>good goyim blame their parents and grandparents
Oy vey

What about the Millennials that inherited everything bad about boomers and became sociopaths themselves?

Attached: 1526731817939.jpg (794x397, 65K)

Shut up boomer scumbag

Just to add to my first post. The thermosphere always cools off during solar minimum. It’s one of the most important ways the solar cycle affects our planet. Humans have nearly zero impact on the climate when compared to the Sun's activity or lack thereof.

Attached: tci.png (1024x532, 83K)

the fucking modern society push you to be a sociopath
the savage capitalism we live in encourage the sociopath even make psychopath the more successful in society
it's not a generational thing
only jew and black nobility want to divide the population and let them blame each others

Kys fag
Sage hide

whatever float your boat braindead walking mouth

>boomers are honestly too stupid to understand what they were doing
That's true, when you talk to a french boomer, it's like he can't realize that today's society is thanks to their generation.
In France, there was a "revolution" that occured in May 1968, that pushed sexual liberation, feminism, immigration, antiracism, and so on...
Every single boomer talks about it like it was the greatest political event in their life, whether they are left or right leaning, and yet they are whining with today's unemployement, insecurity, and the disappearance of churches.
They are completely unaware that their political choices in their days are the cause of today.

Well, it's just an example. Maybe they were pushed, but that's because of their own stupidity.
What I mean is that they could have prevented this in their days.

Attached: YuiISIS.jpg (715x722, 74K)

you blame the boomer for the exact same thing the others generations are doing come on now
the only difference is you think they had it more easy
be honest you're just a jealous coward who can't face the hard reality that everyone is guilty of supporting the system they hate because they don't wanna lose their comfort
you're not much ready to do anything than the boomer were at the time coward

Gas the boomers, age war now.

But, in all seriousness, the parents of the boomers are also to blame for our current situation.

Fun Fact: Boomers took over employment in the late 1960s-early 1970s.
Fun Fact: Outsourcing trend was revived and wages started stagnating in the early 1970s.

gee I wonder why the millennials are filled with resentment? Probably just lazy

Relax leaf. Nobody is talking all boomers and certainly not Canadian boomers. Yes of course it's more complicated than "all boomers destroyed the world" but it's an exception proves the rule kind of thing. If nobody talks about how so much in our society breeds sociopathy nothing will ever change.

Yeah blame the boomers because you majored in sociology and still live with your parents at 25

I mean to blame the boomer the others generation would have to do better but they are not. They just cry like spoiled child all the time about how life is harder for them but they're not ready to do the sacrifice necessary for change to happen. The blame game lead to nowhere when the true responsible is the mafiosi banksters and the hidden nobility.
The boomer took the best of two choice. Like you are doing right now. Coward.

The Boomer cohort began in 1945. How the fuck were they controlling hiring in their mid-20s? Did you even think about the timeline before you opened your mouth? Of course not.

They DID control hiring by the time the great globalization of the 1990s occurred, and deserve blame for that. Get your facts right.

majored in math and csc
worked since 16
lived on my own since 18
own my own house (bought cash)
never used credit in my life

try again

>the others generation would have to do better but they are not
I agree

>not ready to do the sacrifice necessary for change to happen
Could you elaborate?

>when the true responsible is the mafiosi banksters and the hidden nobility
I agree they're a huge problem as well but it's not that black and white... aren't you being a bit hypocritical here (blaming everything on one thing)?

>Like you are doing right now
I don't even know what you're accusing me of at this point lol. Please elaborate.

So my wording is shit. The fact still remains that America went to shit when boomers took over.

that looks like a joomer in its natural habitat

They had it more easy

>be boomer
>first/student job earns me 5$ an hour
>Whine "muh look at me i only made 5$ an hour back in my days, not like the cowards of today"
It's worth 30 today's dollars considering the inflation he himself created.
>make no studies or whatsoever
>still get a job
>get promoted endlessly during my long career
>Trust all the high profile jobs
>Leave all the companies to some jews because why not, Mr. shekelstein pays me well ?
>Retire at 60 yo
>"Zoomers owe me muh gibs because i worked so hard and they are lazy"
>Proceed to live for 40 more years on workers money
>Proceed to rent all the real estate there is for tremendous prices when i could buy it for basically nothing
>Shill for more imported third worlders to show how tolerant i am (and to rise the demand for my rent/the price of my real estate).
>Whine constantly on how hard I had it
>Finally die

Then the jew-runned state proceeds to tax 80% of the heritage, so it can import more africans.

GG boomers.

Boomers are the generation that exported the lawn mower factories to China to save ten bucks on the mower then decided they hated mowing lawns so they imported Pedro to do it instead. But you’re the lazy one though.

Guess who raised them.

>not ready to do the sacrifice necessary for change to happen
>Could you elaborate?
like the boomer the generation x, the millennial and the zoomer doesn want to revolt and take back the control of their life
they just want to be more comfortable than the last generation
they are hyper consumerist narcissist totally addicted to their comfort and refuse to do anything to better society as whole
>blaming everything on one thing
a problem is like a pyramid, see the top as the problem, the bankster and the plutocrats are the problem, everything else is side effect
you think the jew appeared with the boomer you totally ignorant retard ?
>doesn know about 1913
the boomer sold us in 1913 maybe ?

Blame anyone but the Jews goy!

boomer

Narcissism is a bigger problem than da joos because narcissism affects every race. If you manage to kill all the jews, the problems of the world will still exist.

Boomers are irreversibly ZOGpilled. If you do pull off a miracle and redpill one then they’ll sperg out and screw the optics by going in.

thanks for the review, will read.

This guy is right. We aren't sacrificing our comfort so we dont deserve the freedom.

They (Boomers) will never leave their jobs, and when they do, we X'ers will be too old and passed over in favor of Millenials and Zoomers!!

He practically glows. It's he a good catholic boy too?

>like the boomer the generation x, the millennial and the zoomer doesn want to revolt and take back the control of their life
>they just want to be more comfortable than the last generation
>they are hyper consumerist narcissist totally addicted to their comfort and refuse to do anything to better society as whole
>a problem is like a pyramid, see the top as the problem, the bankster and the plutocrats are the problem, everything else is side effect
I don't disagree but I think you're oversimplifying on your end. The boomers were the first to be raised like a bunch of spoiled brats and everything just got passed down. It's all part of the pyramid as you say.

Im 51, blue collar, under employed. I can tell you from experience and outlook, I didn't benefit and am looking at having to be working un I die.

I have something to say:

Fuck the boomers.

Am I the only one under 40 who doesn't care about global warming? All the things that it would require to stop it would mean living like the third world. I don't want to live that way just because some countries breed too much.

I don't know why I should care. What shame is there to feel? The neighbourhoods today are almost deserted. Nobody is outside and almost everyone you see is some stranger. There's no consequences. You're just another face in the crowd. Invisible to all.

This. I don't go around blaming cattle when they run off or kick down the fence. They got socially engineered HARD. Looking at the sexual revolutions, the hippies, the woodstocks, etc., I almost kind of wish my own generation had that kind of effort put into it. What did millennials get? Bad TV/movies/vidya, 9/11.... not nearly as colorful or interesting brainwashing.

Attached: GBP.png (490x725, 746K)

Meh. There was some good TV like the History Channel, the Nature channel, or Food Network.

I meant "bad" as in subversive, or damaging to the psyche.

Any links?

Boomer : early 1970s made 12,000 single income per year. Average house 28,000 average car 3,800. Today you have to make 90,000 to buy what a young boomer could buy with 12,000. Add to that 4 decades of voting for ever more gibs while at the same time voting for tax cuts. Yeah they FUCKED everybody behind them.

Exactly. No brakes on the inflation train

What shows do you think were the most subversive?

Blue collar working folks have been fucked the worst. They have to compete with the turd world AND have had their wages frozen for two decades.

You're also not a boomer.

gen x and y are fucking retarded faggots and mongoloids
at least boomers cared about themselves
based boomers

comes to oz dude they are all on $150k, for some reason they get away with being the jews of the work force whilst every other job gets shitskinned

Growing up under parents who marry and divorce like other folks trade cars along with the rise of advanced faggotry (80s) Gen X managed quite well considering the white nuclear family boomer breakdown.

I'm mad at the high home prices and how workers are treated as expendable. I don't care about global warming at all.

ya they are the first generation post federal reserve
is it a coincidence ?

Show me the open door mate. Btw how's your bum for warts?

Who enabled the bankers, politicians & corporations? Who allowed them to take over? Who was apathetic so long as their pensions and cushy lifestyles remained?

The faggots we elect will never do what needs to be done and pull all the leeches off entitlement programs. Instead we will slowly circle the drain of debt spending until we become Brazil Jr.

>. Btw how's your bum for warts?
wtf?

if you are a tradie you should be able to apply

Being a NEET is understandable. The world is wrecked so we opt out.

in 2080 things will get real bad
>^I hate assholes who type these lines

....And learn how to unfuck yourself or make sure you don't get hit in the fallout. The boomers are the worst

Give a fucking summary of the major points faggot. Does it mention the immigration act of 1965? Roe v wade? Lyndon Johnson's great society garbage?

>the people who once "invested" $5000 in Beanie Babies accuse me of not knowing the value of a dollar
>the people who tell me to "Walk in, give the manager a firm handshake, and ask for the job" won't pay me $15 bucks to walk their dog if I can't produce 12 references, a degree in veterinary medicine, and proof of 5 years experience guarding the home of the smith Chulainn as his hound
GEE, WHY WOULD I EVER COME TO FEEL RESENTMENT TOWARDS BOOMERS?

Yep. And like baguettebro said. If you saw their bank accounts they would be pogromd

This kind of book is "midwit lit." It lets them feel like readers without having to grasp a difficult substance.

Nice.

And no only for America, the America boomers fuck all the world.

Only a certain type of person wants to be a politician.

Nah i already accept that im fucked