"the liberty of all is enhanced when new freedoms are granted to individuals."

POWERFUL

Trudeau and M103: "Quelling" Islamophobia:

youtu.be/9tTthZjIINE?t=2486 @ 41:26

Expanded quote:
"Those of us lucky enough to benefit from Canadian liberty's many blessings need to be strong and confident custodians of its character- inclusive freedom, expansive freedom. That is the Canadian idea of liberty- the idea that the liberty of all is enhanced when new freedoms are granted to individuals."

>but liberty means everyone has equal rights to themselves and their ability to act (including speaking)
I suppose its challenging for conservatards to understand- we're all "born scientists," but you chose to devolve into a rural/suburban retard.

The fact is that we will not fall into the politics of fear and division. We'll continue to stand up for middle class Canadians and those working hard to join them.

Attached: handsomePM.jpg (232x217, 4K)

TLDR Canadians are knock off Americans minus free speech and natural gun rights, fuck off Crown cuck

>Canadian people bad
Nice NPC line you got there

Truth is that Whites > mutts, and the IQ shows it. America is between 98 and 99 atm. Sad.

>Trudeau and M103: "Quelling" Islamophobia:
He said Isis is welcome in CA.

>>Trudeau and M103: "Quelling" Islamophobia:
>He said Isis is welcome in CA.
And this is bad because?

god he's so awful

Is that what an average Western "man" looks like?

Attached: the absolute state of leafs.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

Unironically based and redpilled. Liberalism is great karma bros.

>leaf opinions
>mattering ever

Attached: 1542124039778.jpg (600x450, 508K)

>freedom
>granted
bruh

No, he didn't.

>god he's so awful
Fellow leafs eat it up...not realizing that "liberty" is full self autonomy, while "freedom" is permission to act. As such, increased freedom means less liberty.

Another instance when they told us outright what they were doing, was the Infrastructure Bank. They said they had to subsidize loans to help Canadian pension funds perform in the market-- which means they're funneling money to failing pension (mostly teachers and healthcare workers) funds. But logic is hard for our idiots.

I'm moving to the states.
>we're full
Already accepted.

didn't say you're bad, you're just spineless cucks who will soon be annexed

>freedom is given by god/nature/constitution

Rights are defended by threat of force. Nothing else.

>we'll annex you
You couldn't even nuke Iran.
Paper fucking Tiger.

Your special forces are next to be diversified.
>but you said you'd stop at our infantry
Have you not noticed the diversification of your Air Force? More like Air Farce.

>rights
>given by constitution
bruh, do you even?

>>already accepted ISIS
>No
He's converting killers with poetry, senpai. It's a good thing.

>we should defend peoples rights to practice oppressive violent religion that preaches hate against ethnics and other religiouns, represses women and degrades them to rightless property and strives to forcefully eliminate other cultures

I'm not sure what you're arguing.

But I'll say it again:

Rights are that which people know you'll defend.

The constitution simply says what people have always been willing to defend.

Paper won't save you, metal will.

bruh

"Let your neighbors know what kind of ammo (hollow-points) you use, so that they know what kind of neighbors (police, respectful) to be."
-Thomas Jefferson

>American opinions in Canadian politics
>mattering ever

>muh tolerance paradox

We know we have to manage the intolerant. People can change.

No. You are an imbecile. The only "rights" there are are those valid when they do not violate the rights of others in any way. Those who do not accept social contract are excluded from it.

Slide thread sage

>you must respect rights to have rights

Rights are INALIENABLE.

>social contract
Somehow Russia is managing to be more autistic than American Liberals.

We must help people realize that they can't escape their rights, and thus their responsbility to respect the rights of others. But we don't aggress towards them to 'teach them.'

This. Americans are jealous we have "good governance," while they have autistic screeching between libertarians and communists

Typical retard, freedoms are not granted, they are given by your creator not granted by your government. Anything your government gives you can be taken away making it a privilege. Spoken like the true comunist he is.

Rights are that which people know you'll defend.

Their writing in law is irrelevant.

Why do you cucks evade acknowledging that life requires threat of violence?

We also have merit based migration; while you have 140 million new friends waiting down south. You should shut your fucking mouth; you're going to need all the help you can get.

This cuckery only works when the new people believe in the same thing. When it comes to the filth they’re bringing into the country, this is so obviously not the case.

We see it here. The Bill of Rights is a white man’s concept, and the rest simply do not believe and really cannot conceptualize an idea like freedom of speech.

No we're all silently waiting for the green light. Look around you; nobody thinks blacks by the millions will work.. Why would it.. Arabs have been stuck on stupid for 300 years. Poos still shit in the streets. What you see is not reality we're in a fucking police state where words get you put into prison. Wake the fuck up

Bernier's going to absolutely wreck his baseddrenched asshole

>No we're all silently waiting for the green light.
You'll do nothing.

>prison for crime
Wow, it's almost as though we live in a society of law and order. God forbid.

>freedoms are granted to individuals by the government
Bootlicker talk from a cabal puppet.

Attached: 0B30309D1F82D42FAAB4FADA6F22B275_250x250.jpg (250x250, 11K)

Trudeau has dick suckin lips

>bootlicker

"Who, Whom?" (Whose boot on whom's neck?)
-Trotsky

You have merit based immigration for intelligent whites and a free for all for subhumans. It would probably be impossible for me, a college educated white American who has a good job and pays taxes, to come there. But if I was an illiterate Haitian who sacrifices chickens in my backyard Trudeau would open the door for me.

Attached: faaaaaaag.jpg (590x318, 48K)