Why has Trump chosen a US ambassador in Poland who insults us and shows us no respect? I don't understand...

Why has Trump chosen a US ambassador in Poland who insults us and shows us no respect? I don't understand. We pay our NATO share, buy US shit over european and they treat us still like during Obama times. Sad! Please take this democratic lady back. Thx.

Attached: z23870485ICR Georgette-Mosbacher-nowa-ambasador-USA-w-Polsce.jpg (600x600, 51K)

Polish is a hard language and maybe 6 or possibly even 7 people in our country speak it. She was probably our best candidate.

aquafresh pls go

she is not stupid.
she is doing what the Jewed Department of State tells her to do.
Also, corporate lobbying. She demanded special lower taxes for US corporations in Poland.
This is what colonialism looks like.
Maybe I will vote for the pro-EuroReich party in 2019.

>Maybe I will vote for the pro-EuroReich party in 2019
haha, that'll put that feminist american jew in her place

Attached: Pole.jpg (400x457, 60K)

Maybe you will vote for Wolność and stop supporting the same commie shits in both main parties?

its the third most common language in the u.s.

Why are Poles still required to have VISA's to enter US? Great allies motherfucker!

to nie prawda
Because we don't want Europeans immigrating here, just people that will destroy our country.

Poland will never be anything more than a bargaining chip.

poland is israel's younger brother

The blackpill.

>A wild schlomo appears
Right on cue

My birds told me that you teach hatred towards Poles in schools in Israel.

>israel's younger brother
Everyone left Israel for the US or Israel after you guys destroyed Europe. You're our younger brother.

>Jews left Europe*
not everyone left israel

The letter in question

Attached: z24216952IH,Pokazano-list-Mosbacher-do-Mateusza-Morawieckiego.jpg (1024x576, 100K)

They're training you to take the brunt of a Russian attack that you will be conned into provoking to further demonstrate your enslavement to NATO-Zog. Way to play it, polack. Why should you be respected, you're cannon fodder for ww3.

Almost 10 million Poles live in America, gtfo

Nah, they’re your killers

Because we'd be marrying tons of Polish women and roasties would be stuck with no beta male orbiters.

Attached: kinga-duda.jpg (644x514, 35K)

Lol, no Polish women would ever marry a burger mutt, gtfo.

COPE

Because he is kike shill
Fuck that fat orange faggot

Jesus fucking Christ
>no you are Nazi
>no you are
I fucking hate 2018 fucking clown world shithole

weird flex but OK

because you are the niggers of EU

Attached: polacks.jpg (382x382, 24K)

Polish women would marry a horse if they could get gibs out of it