Now that we pretty much know we’re fucked with the current Brexit deal...

Now that we pretty much know we’re fucked with the current Brexit deal, how many of my fellow Britbongs are going to attend the ‘Brexit Betrayal’ protest in May?

Attached: 5BE0C38D-76F0-4E5C-A384-00A546070A10.jpg (640x360, 52K)

when London is no longer a super power things will really heat up

Attached: 1437441613720.gif (43x73, 574)

In May? Who’s supplying the lube?

A Mogg in it's natural habitat

Attached: Mogg in it's natural habitat.jpg (720x960, 124K)

Good luck with the revolution bongs.

Attached: 24B63421-821C-497E-B421-AFDBD6E9123B.jpg (412x416, 156K)

Thanks bud.

Any fellow UKIP supporters here?

Attached: C667B94B-76CB-4953-B0CD-B2F155A88D39.jpg (743x500, 83K)

You do realise "No deal" brexit will fuck the country up , right ? Have you take that in consideration ? Or you faggots just dont care .

>‘Brexit Betrayal’ protest in May?
Confusing gangrape with protest. Guess how I know you're a Paki

Attached: 1527530630830.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Don’t care about anything but sovrigenty.

Keep believing everything the Remoaners say goiym.

Good luck Britain. I'll be rooting for you.

You will get raped in trade by america , china and russia . You will be on your own outthere . Fresh meat in WTO. At least EU have your back . You had your own currency . We gave you everything, but still complaing .

The parlament wont vote May's deal . That means there is a posibility for No deal . No deal will auromaticly put tarifs under WTO rules . You will give your economic independence to WTO . the fact that you can see that ,makes me believe you are extremly courageous ,or stupid .

Bye

Hard Brexit is a bad idea. You will be looking for a trade deal with your economy in serious trouble. That will allow the US or China or the EU to tear you apart in negotiations

Attached: 161244045.gif (500x375, 67K)

>We gave you everything but you're still complaining.

Jesus Christ you even sound like Verhofstadt.

If the UK collapses they can have a nice civil war though.

The plan is to have an economic collapse into a return to empire actually.

Well ,maybe I am him .

You're waiting till May when the weather is less shitty to protest? You retards need some lessons from the French.

Poofs the lot of ya.

But he's right tho

I ll take 100 pounds . I will fuck myself off. See you later aligator . It was a nice ride .

Seriously, the French are destroying the country over a gas tax and you faggots are doing nothing but whinging.

You really are a nation of cocknee faggots.

What would they riot for? There are remainers and brexiters that want May's deal to fail because it might be either a hard Brexit or full EU membership. Then you also have remainers and brexiters who support the deal because they think that not supporting it could lead to either hard Brexit or remain.
As well as that you have people who just dont support the deal and those that do. There is no clear political majority. It's a cluster fuck result.

Fucking May?
Is the point to leave it so late it's an exercise in futility?

Fuck off you homo. WTO rules.
If not, Samson option. Burn the whole fucking thing down and piss on the ashes. Anything's better than living as a slave.

>If we destroy the UK that will show them.

Ha, I meant destroy the UK and Europe too. So fuck you.

You dont have large enough arsenal.

This country's already fucked. Change is what's needed. Hard times produce hard men.

Just fuck off Ivory Coast, this doesn't concern you.

There won’t be any deal. Fuck everyone and destroy everything, Brussels can suck our root.

Clearly this. How could it be any worse than the absolute shitshow it is now?

You have 120 active nukes. You have about enough for 2 per European nation. That's not enough to level even a single large city per country.

Let alone military targets.

You fucking teaniggers protesting won't do anything. I say you ally with the chav gangs, get some weapons and storm London. We already know that protestations do nothing, and we know that the EU parliament members aren't allowed to vote in any manner other than Yea, but they keep bitching and moaning that they need more people to help them vote Nay in a system that has no Nay vote!
All your parliament needs to do is say no, like Italy seems to be doing. All your people need to do is say no. We've seen that your police, even when armed, can't do shit-all against criminals. Take advantage of that and revolt against the worthless pieces of shit who want to rule you.

Or, y'know, just sit there and whine while your children are raped and murdered. I guess that's cool too.

A fucking Paddy who's an expert on explosives. Imagine my shock.

Underrated post

Or we could whine while we become Greater Mexico, as our kids are raped and murdered, but pretend everything's ok because we've got guns we only use on other white people.
Swings and roundabouts I guess.

Or we could whine while we become Greater Mexico, as our kids are raped and murdered, but pretend everything's ok because we've got guns we only use on other white people. It's
swings and roundabouts I guess.

France has 300. England has 50 cities. That's 6 nukes for every single English city in this hypothetical nuclear war between England and Europe.

Lmao. The UK tickles Europe and Europe flattens the UK. It's a bit like the Brexit negotiations.

You cunning stunt you!

That poundshop logo MUST go

>Hard Brexit is a bad idea
For you

Attached: 1485124909917.jpg (800x778, 241K)

I think I might, OP.
I went to a Tommy Robinson march in Manchester last year and it was good. It's a fair trek for my but it might be a goodun

For both of us. All predictions are that if would trash both our economies. We trade a lot with you and you a lot with Europe.

Blackpill: there is no betrayal; it was fucked from the start and you just want to blame some big conspiracy because the EU didn't want to bend to your every whim.

Fallout for everybody, glow in the dark paddys, froggys, cloggys and brits.

But at least we were somebody once, eh?

And the EU wanted more than it was meant for (in the first place), mongrolised sovereignty to all nations in the EU from mass illegal immigration (done more damage than what various EU leaders can understanding with living at the top and all, only benefits human trafficking as oppose to cheap labour for legitimating or law abiding businesses) and in the process became corrupted by Lobbyists in such a way it can't be undone (put simply the EU can't police or keep it's own corruption under control or in check, gives into external influence too easily where there is shekels, etc).

The corruption part really undermines the EU as a whole and it is not surprise someone had to hire a shill (you) to justify it.

Real black pill, your fucked if you do and fucked if you don't.

Of course they didn't. Why would they? The point is we didn't need them in 1970, and we don't need them now. We allowed ourselves to be humiliated to gain concessions we didn't need in the first place.

I suppose I would support UKIP temporarily—on the grounds that I believe it would induce a marginal improvement for my local area.

Otherwise, no. I wouldn't subscribe to them, pay membership, or campaign for them; at a stretch, I may vote for them.

What could be a good placard for the march?
I'm torn between 'Give us Brexit or I'll give you Blood' and 'Europe used to be free. Who changed it?'

To be fair, May did nothing to prepare for no-deal. It is a reason why EU has an upper hand so easily - May has no other plan.
I would be mad if I was bong.

ukip are shabbos goys, just like conservatives and labour
don't think having them in power would do anything differently

They are building parking lots for British lorries and stock piling medication. Was in the news.

You do realize that public demonstrations do fuck all when the media will misconstrue why such public gatherings initially occurred?

Attached: IMG_7935.jpg (640x727, 44K)

London can easily turn into Detroit, niggers and muzzies just need to get their supply

The first one will get taken by the first copper who sees it.
Supposing you're not glowing in the first place.

OH no 1.5% increase in tariffs and the ability to trade with everyone else at will
how will we ever survive?

America could bump the IQ past 95, yet you choose not to.

Sadly this. They'll have 6 'citizens' they can film chanting anit-immigration slogans and the whole thing will be discredited. The population at large are fucking morons.

Nah. I've taken the accelerationist pill.

They're not interested in any number higher than 56.

Show flag

I’d rather be poorer and free than a prosperous foreigner in my own country.

What about 'It's okay to be independent'

At least it's showing a willingness to engage peaceful means first. Being able to say 'you could have avoided this' will feel nice.

Why would you blame the EU for the UK being full of pakies and Hindus?

Sadly, the subtext would be lost on most. Keep trying. You've got until May. Because fuck showing the world we can organise a demo in less than six months.

We tried blaming the Irish for everything, but it didn't work. They still keep shitting everything up.

You losing ww2 to the US was the best thing that ever happened to Ireland.

You're right. And that still wasn't anything to do with the Irish. One day you may even control your own destiny, like big boys.

based and redpilled

No. Emasculated and sadpilled.

>Americans fought to escape taxation with no representation
>British fought to get taxation with no representation

The EU should have negotiated a right of the first night for every British marriage as well desu. Kind of embarassing for them to not get that from a weak nation such as Britain. You really got one over us here.

>Being in a union means you have lost sovereignty.

What do the U in UK stand for anyway?

it means we endure Scotland for some reason.

you of all people should know that UK is a PC term. nIrish, wales and scots are ruled by England.
UK is used so they dont cry more than they already do.

why aren't you raising hell right now when it possibly might still matter?

Hi Carl.

Union.
Huh.

>Keep believing everything the Remoaners say goiym.

Hmm, I wonder who could possibly benefit if Britain became less powerful on the world stage just as they're about to elect Palestinian sympathizer Jeremy Corbyn as the next PM.

that literally doesn't dispute what said about pacifist ruling scotland n-ireland
might as well just call us England its only to keep kilt-tards quiet.