This morning, after Donald Trump finished hyperbolically comparing Special Counsel Robert Mueller to Joseph McCarthy...

This morning, after Donald Trump finished hyperbolically comparing Special Counsel Robert Mueller to Joseph McCarthy, he then retweeted a post which said “Now that Russia collusion is a proven lie, when do the trials begin for treason?” Included was an image which depicted Mueller, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, Barack Obama, Bill and Hillary Clinton, James Comey, and a number of other people in prison.

With this retweet, Donald Trump – the supposed President of the United States – unquestionably accused all of his political opponents, and the people investigating his crimes, of committing “treason.” This is, of course, egregious beyond characterization, and should result in immediate impeachment and ouster. But the real upshot here is that Trump now feels compelled to preemptively accuse his adversaries of treason because he knows that’s what his own people – and eventually himself – are going to be accused of having committed.

Attached: 1536940988508.jpg (958x960, 51K)

>increasingly nervous plebian promises impeachment for 243rd time

Free speech faggot

Also. Retweet is not an endorsement

Attached: IMG_2063.png (1334x750, 664K)

>Retweet is not an endorsement
Right...it's just another example of how ridiculously stupid our president is.

Mueller is investigating Trump's ties to Israel and Israel's ties to US election interference. Russia was misdirection by Republicans.

Attached: mueller.jpg (889x276, 50K)

>Trump's ties to Israel
The investigation is whether Russia helped. We all know Israel helped.

Holy shit he is accusing traitors for treason!!!!!!

IMMMMPEASACHH DRUMMMBBF

Niggers on either side thinking anything will ever fucking happen.
Whew lads

You have lost your sense of justice

>supposed President

oh will you people just shut the FUCK up already?

you all lost

yes, you did, you lost and it is over

no, it is not a joke anymore, there is no joking, the society you cultivated is gone and it's not funny, political corruption isn't funny

yes people are going to prison, no this is not a joke either, I am not kidding, amazing how traitors go to prison once caught right? no not at all

some of these traitors are going to die to death and there is nothing to be said about it any more than this, quit posting, fuck off, go away, just stop

The Russian collusion narrative is little more than DNC propaganda. It's a red herring to deflect from their crimes and rigging of the primary.

He's not wrong, but it's pretty funny since his mentor, Roy Cohn, was literally McCarthy's right hand man.

Attached: 1399554398895.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I love watching king cheeto shart melt down on twitter as mueller inches closer to his sucking of putin’s cock and the golden shower tape. Tick tock dwumpfy wumpfies!

Attached: 1FCF6D71-CC8B-4AF6-B116-4266FFA16DC4.gif (800x610, 2.87M)

>Liberals go to jail
>Their brainwashed followers chimp out
>Mayhem in the streets
>Cops cant control
>MAGA army arrives
>Kills all the Progressive Liberal kikes, niggers, and faggots
>Hangs all the corrupt politicians
>200 years of peace and harmony follows

I like Trumps plan.

>but mccarthy was right

Even if we ignore the fact that Trump is objectively 100% correct here, think about what you are saying: You are literally suggesting that anyone who is tasked with investigating the president, along with anyone who is even indirectly connected to them should have complete legal immunity.

Thank you for this post OP. I was getting worried that Tzdurmfbp might walk free. But because your post has given me hope, I've decided to take out another loan for $10k and give it to my findom so she can spend it on her 11" boyfriend while I watch their son.

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1543268304019.jpg (1388x858, 268K)

He isn’t wrong though.

Also this is obvious copy pasta from reddit. You should go back there.

>when you're a nigger and you just can't stop nogging.
get rekt salty NPC cunt!

Attached: _55f 3.jpg (412x227, 35K)

Attached: 1531424144777.jpg (1024x683, 171K)

what a fucking retard..kys faggit

Attached: 321.png (484x484, 235K)

Maybe he was like this is fucking ridiculous, I'll retweet it so my fans can see this and point and laugh.

The amount of stupidity and cognitive dissonance required to post that is truly staggering.
If you're posting for money, then, my God, there has to be a better way to earn your shekels. In fact, I know there is. Many better ways.
If you actually believe what you posted then you should seriously consider a full frontal lobotomy. The world will thank you.

Attached: 17102476.jpg (206x255, 21K)

Find some shit already this is getting tiring
Mueller may as well just jack off all day, if that's not what he was already doing

Attached: The Goose is Loose.gif (271x223, 659K)

Attached: DeNiro Bump.jpg (604x558, 139K)

Attached: Rob DeNiro's Bump.png (224x237, 20K)

Mueller sent Jerome Corsi sent to a memory rejuvination therapist.

Attached: IMG_2070.png (350x196, 90K)

>the supposed President of the United States
>supposed
It's treason then.

McCarthy and Cohn did nothing wrong you fucking niggerkike

kill yourself shill rat

Attached: podesta.jpg (500x527, 40K)