All struggles about race, nationality, culture, class etc. will be wiped away when the digitalization of humanity hits

>All struggles about race, nationality, culture, class etc. will be wiped away when the digitalization of humanity hits.

Change my mind protipyoucant

Attached: Udklip.jpg (900x209, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vxi7JRJrod4
youtu.be/KtXGpZLr1Ak?t=183
twitter.com/AnonBabble

have fun going towards satan

What could possibly go wrong?

That's just stagnant and dead
Nobody wants that

Attached: illust_53944753_20181128_135732.jpg (399x651, 102K)

can I upload into warband?

have you guys noticed how the jewish shills on this board really hate gene modification and producing superior beings and they want to get rid of humanity by degrading us to silicon.

Attached: 1528505511098.png (2352x916, 616K)

It's just people like Kurzweil saying that. I wouldn't put too much stock in it. Obviously i would prefer were it true and humanity could move on to better things.

Digital immortality is a meme

>Thinking that's actually you
Nice try faggot. You just tricked a rock into the acting performance of a lifetime.

>when the digitalization of humanity hits
>when

Attached: pol_is_king_of_memes.jpg (1360x462, 333K)

Silicon and robotics would annihilate fleshy weakness every time. Wouldn't even be a fair fight.

No thanks, I'm going to embrace my gift of mortality, and return home to live with my Father in the house prepared for me.

haha

Attached: 1533014206636.png (751x1000, 1.47M)

Attached: 1526998395314.jpg (1826x2570, 1.66M)

fpbp

That thing in the machine, it's not you.
True.

Electronic old men, running the world!

youtube.com/watch?v=Vxi7JRJrod4

Attached: Deus Ex.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Would sure be nice if some dead peeps at least came back & spoke about it to prove or disprove.
Or, like, God.

That's what they tell you to distract you.

>CRISPR and technology will make all your worries irrelevant, goy! Just let them in!

It's all a farce though. It's meant to make you feel a little bit better about the giant dildo they're about to ram into your rectum.

Attached: SOMA.jpg (900x578, 247K)

Attached: 67656903.jpg (1431x580, 175K)

>make a copy of you
>kill the real you
>reprogram the copy

You as you are now won't be in the machine. A digital clone that doesn't exist yet will. You've already lost this coin flip

designer babies more practical, everybody's gonna make their kids white

You're going to rot in the ground

Do you realize why Jews want mass genocide? The technology already exists for immortality, only problem is why make a bunch of losers immortal? That should be reserved for the elite of society, not plebs like user.

“And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.”
Have fun

They won't be whites. They'll probably be very much superior to the average European. It's really going to open up a whole can of worms.

My physical body will, absolutely. I forgive you.

Why her dick so fat and checked

Attached: 1524427068639.jpg (274x365, 14K)

>Focusing energy on developing a silicon based electronic system to somehow accept Human consciousness.

>Not just tweaking a few genes to enhance regulatory RNAs, disable telomere aging mechanism...etc to make biological systems functionally immortal.

Why are transhumanists this autistic, inefficient and LARPy?

Firstly, it’s not immortality since we live in a finite universe. Second, it’s not electronic immortality because that shit is fairy dust nonsense and you’re a sad, stupid little faggot for believing in nonsense like that.

>Change my mind protipisuckcock

>implying this is bad
I'd gladly trade in my meatsack if it means I get to live as a virtual girl.

Attached: YAY.webm (640x480, 1.1M)

I don’t want niggers or kikes in my virtual reality either. That’s a big part of the reason I’m here in the first place

Butlerian Jihad when?

Attached: 1541542835236.jpg (600x829, 63K)

I hate kikes more than anyone, and the struggle for who gets to moderate the coming digital future realm of humanity still goes on. I'd like to believe the future will be eurocentric, but if the Jews are dead and gone by then I can be comfy.

Immortality doesn't mean you're forced to live forever. It means you live at your own pace. I would like to die one day, but I'd rather die in a thousand years when I've seen what I want to, than grow old in 30 years time, and die in 70.

This.

>trade your physical body for an electronic immortality
>massive CME hits & wipes out all electronics

That sounds like a plan, I hope you get to experience that.

>Convince all the liberals to upload themselves
>Pull the plug

spice, when?

"You" don't get to.
A copy does.

>we've successfully uploaded 100% of mankind to robots
>unfortunately all the wypipo data was corrupted

Attached: 9hl8r0zosa021.jpg (754x960, 49K)

Well fuck, I'm gonna make it, fucking watch me. I'm indestructible!
t. 29yo

Attached: e9c95ae40903663dfefec0bf34a04f1a7058e694r1-720-676v2_hq.jpg (720x676, 77K)

Yuuup. What about the people who must forgo electronic immortality to stay out here and keep the lights on? Will they be happy to keep sacrificing an increasingly large portion of their economic output to keep their great-great-great-great-grandparents in this simulated reality? People like OP watch too much fucking tv.

The amount of self sucking in that reply, geez

Literally my preferred outcome, but that doesn't mean the digitalization won't happen at the same pace. Plenty of different methods to immortality are being developed simultaneously.

Refer to (latter half of) reply above plz

The fact that people actually think *they* are going to transcend into an AI construct - and not a soulless copy of their intellect - just goes to show how amazingly stupid some people are.

Attached: 1533755896291.png (295x295, 358K)

An eternity of thought without dying would be a hell in it's own right. You'd need to have some guarantee you could end it.

muh black mirror
yall are retarded if you think thats how this shits gonna work

I'd like to imagine measures will have been taken to very much prevent that, and that there won't be a sad night-crew of janitors to look over the server room for humanity.

There's no you that persists anyway. The you from 5 minutes ago is gone never to return. You are just the subjective quality put on thoughts linked together by memory.

Kiss my soon-to-be silicon ass
There will finally be no more kikes or niggers. It would be an obsolete concept.

You guys do know that your soul will just go into the machine, right? Killing the body is just removing a distraction. Heck, you could probably get a new but better one in the future if you like meat-space so much.

Attached: 4e4cdbfbddfdca961b68d2e768642256.png (1000x1365, 1.06M)

>Lol when we make a destructive copy of the human mind that individual quality is totally copied!

No that's not how it works.
As wishfully hoping I am, I do not think in or lifetimes we will find a way to unseat consciousness without killing it

>a soulless copy of their intellect
We can't even prove there IS such a thing, or what it actually would be. It's in the same neighborhood as artificial intelligence, we don't know how to create bioglogical intelligence & give it the spark of life, so it's most likely to just happen accidentally. If at all.

Lmao yeah no guy. Carbon-based lifeforms are orders of magnitude more complex than anything any CompSci autiste could even begin to comprehend... And these are just catered to reproducing in certain ecosystems.

When these systems are tweaked and directed towards certain objectives, we will be reforging literal Angels.

>Fleshy weakness
The Orb-Weaver Caerostris Darwini, from Madagascar, had silk which is ten times tougher than Kevlar and has a higher tensile strength than steel.

He just uses it to build webs over rivers.

Biosystems will fuck your shit up.

>we get stuck with electro niggers for ever
FUCK

Attached: 1538095233966.png (596x586, 799K)

>Scans a copy of the mind state
>Lol your soul just goes into the machine

We are doomed as a people.

>implying this will not have been taken into consideration when the time comes.
Noone would want an identical clone of you living the life you could have, nor would anyone be duped into it.

Soon I will leave this body and death will have no meaning.

Attached: 1513917493688.jpg (510x510, 95K)

Faggot I've interacted with my wi-fi before in an OBE. Think what the soul can do if it doesn't have a shell but a whole mainframe that's superior to any individual brain.

Doesn't exist

nah only the rich will get to live forever, so there will still be class warfare

Attached: idiot sandwich.gif (500x281, 1.42M)

>This
In a non-funny way bio-organic systems are machines.
Terrifyingly complex and advanced self improving machines.

I mean we'll probably still die someday if an asteroid collides with the Earth or a Solar flare wipes out everything but at least we won't suffer as humans anymore. There will still be suffering but it won't be as degrading.

reminder that it won't actually be you who gets "digitized" but rather a copy of you that shares all of your memories. the real "you" dies during the procedure

Brainlet.
>what mean i dont upload into ai???

Based on the replies in this thread and the immortality scams I've seen, your wrong on both accounts.

>NPCs celebrate the prospect of becoming literal NPCs

... unironically anhero

just upload your brain to AWS its just $0.25 an hour to keep your brain alive or $0.50 if you want to play GTA as well. 98.95% uptime.

Please refer to If the copy-thing was a given, and it was inevitable, there would be no funding for the research that is being done into this concept. This is what happens when niggers play SOMA and think they know digitalization

>~2k a year to keep my alive.
Pretty reasonable desu

I want to be that cunt that walks around unplugging these machines. Fuck your animated afterlife. Be happy with the shitty 70-80yrs most of us have on this earth

...you have done no research period.
That's why you are being mocked.

Gene-engineering will be to the 21st century what computers and CompSci was to the 20th.

The path forward is via understanding God's machines. The human body is the most complex and advanced machine in the Universe. When we figure out how to directly modify these systems towards desirable or eugenic phenotypes, the scale of change is going to be indescribable. We will conquer the stars, and this is not an understatement.

Blows my mind how silicon-worshippers can't see what's just on the horizon.

but what do you do for a job? online webchat support ?

Technology is a good thing fag

Nah I'd rather live and wait to try it out if it ever comes out.

Don't bother they were brainwashed by memes.

Right with you my man.

99%of what I do now is on a pc anyway. I could just keep doing that

i would shitpost on cloud/pol/ about wanting to kill niggers anyway faggot

Who's going to pay for it?
You, that's who. Ready for an eternity of wageslaving to make sure they don't pull out the plug you're too much of fag to pull out?

>your soul
Getting real tired of this meme. Either prove there is one or stfu with the holier than thou shit.

>hurr let me live forever bro
>meanwhile old people here are actually trying to legalize a suicide pill
Retards can't understand that people get tired of living at some point.

Then eventually EU will start transferring migrant programs to your drives until they take all your memory and processing power. BLACK BYTES MATTER.

Mainly because old age is physically fucking miserable.
Remove the physical misery & many would feel different about it.

>I'll take 'bullshit that will never happen' for $50, Alex.

>muh futurism

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 68K)

Isn't that what we already do?

There actually is but it's not the same as the christard's believe.

>inb4 new age crap
It's old age actually

Attached: Nervous System EM field.jpg (382x449, 50K)

Genuinely this. Except maybe for the last part.
I definitely think gene modification is the most viable and graspable concept of them all when it comes to life extension, and I would be sad to give up my real body forever, instead of improving it and watching myself become a better version every time I do. I could see brand new sources of social tension rise up based on this, however.

Digitalization would be the end of any physical distinction between people, and the social tension that comes with it.

Only because their bodies give out.
If people could be immortal with young (or even early middle-aged) bodies, they'd want it.

I mean, what measures? Measures strong enough to last until the end of time? Forever never stops, my dude

Attached: upload.png (281x375, 173K)

>mocking technological progress and the theory of it, despite it literally being the reason you can sit on your fat ass and write threads criticizing it.

By that point you'll be able to harness AI systems to make your own active AI to order.
I'll use it to trawl through every shitpost I've made on the internet and use that history to form the basis of an eternal shitposter that shall transcend the galaxy and the universe and continually shitpost.
I think that's a fine legacy.

youtu.be/KtXGpZLr1Ak?t=183
"These blast doors are the reason I don't have to worry about Nukes... or you."

Attached: 1523243778709.jpg (600x1040, 148K)

Yeah fuck the future.

There goes my night of sleep. Thanks faggot.

Attached: hmmm.png (235x237, 81K)