Should the Sentinelese be tried for murder?

Should the Sentinelese be tried for murder?

Attached: 5bf547200d7c671a82779477-750-527.jpg (750x527, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/7835035/john-chau-missionary-killed-tribe-may-still-be-alive/
old.reddit.com/r/Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are black kings. The white man fears the black Sentinelese kings and thats why they stay away

no they should be used for death penalty and send criminals to them

Savages wouldn't understand the court system

Meh

Should wild chimpanzees be tried for killing a human?

he actually didn't die. he's being held on the island

thesun.co.uk/news/7835035/john-chau-missionary-killed-tribe-may-still-be-alive/

No, they should be left alone. Simply sneezing on one would kill the entire population.

>smoked some faggy Christcuck who wouldn't leave them alone

They should be given medals, desu

>death by unga bunga

Why are these Sentinelese threads being shilled every single fucking day?

Attached: 1509132061982.jpg (480x480, 15K)

Delete this now.

Great idea! Tie criminals up in an open boat and enjoy.

Should you be banned for making these threads all day?

Yes they should be exterminated, they are total savages

Really activates my almonds.

the actual grug society . give them keyboards and let them type

Attached: 1518010244308.png (485x443, 25K)

They are a redpilled non-cucked tribalistic and every member of Jow Forums should take them as a role model of social organization.

They should build a giant glass dome and place it over the top of the island, fill it with snow & shake it, watch their little faces light up when they realise they're literally now living inside their very own snow globe.

Attached: 2476029_0.jpg (630x630, 66K)

Christian here

The religion can only be successfully spread to savage nations through subjugation, he decided instead to go the nu Christian route and failed

As for punishing the savages I say nay, he went to a place he did not belong, that the influence of modern man has no sway over

Who's court? You can't go pick up a foreigner and bring them to a US court for a crime committed on their land. You could go to their court, but their court says execute people that show up.

old.reddit.com/r/Jow Forums/comments/a1aok7/user_from_brazil_explains_circumcision/

>Chau is alive god showed me in a dream.

> Get Christ Cucks to donate to operation rescue Chau

>Use the proceeds to kill all sentinalese.

Attached: l9WXaKT.jpg (670x424, 142K)

Oh look. Slav cucked Jow Forums incels do not understand sovereignty.
They have made their stance clear and they defended their land from an invader. They did not want illegal immigrants and dealt with it.
How does it feel to be so confused by boomers you are supporting globalism.

I understand sovereignty, but I disagree with it. With so many people being untermensch these days, I can't just let them live and decide in my universe. Fuck that; these abominations should be wiped out just for daring to exist while I, a woethwhile human, am present in this or any other reality.

(((who))) could possible shilling so hard for a semetic religion hmmmmmmmm.........................

I would personally go ham on these gorillas if someone could book me a 1 way to go about saving Pastor Chau

Because it is like Wakanda. We need cameras in there.

We're going to have to fund a catamaran and some arrow proof armor and enough supplies to get stationed in phuket. Possibly some gear to frogman their bitch asses.

Be careful glow niggers are watching.

Attached: 1521597352405.png (775x719, 470K)

Open borders! for sentinelese.

>They are black kings.
Is this ebonics for "niggers in their natural habitat"?

They stood their ground and defended their home.

The American shouldn't have been trespassing.

Nigger I doubt YOU understand the court system.

No, he was tried for trespassing, they found him guilty, the penalty was death.

No, they are based stoneman nationalist defending their land. I actually respect them

They should be congratulated for defending their land from this faggot.

Then brutally genocided and their island exploited for whatever it can be exploited for.

There should be an investigation, they should send a policeman

Attached: sergeant-howie.jpg (3468x2343, 1.22M)

No, some anons are invading it, in chain mail with guns and swords, to be their Kangz

Yes, they need law and order, the family of the victim deserve justice.

Anyone else just want to storm that shitty island and show them the power of modern society? Like show them how puny they really are.

SSCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMM
GGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNGGGGG

Stop posting these shit threads. They're actually defending their space unlike you, Pedro.

Trying to make Jow Forums seem like it isn't a board of peace.

They should be given a gift for ridding the world of a chink.

Looks a good place to send my mother in law for a vacation.

1 commando or sniper or even infantry unit would easily wipe them out

>come and claim him

oh sure good idea, clearly theyre familiar with american law and they were trying to send a militaristic message that we should stay off their land. they completely understand that what they did was murder and they want to go to war with us, thats why they did it, duh, moron.

no, theyre just a bunch of savages defending their area. of course they should not be tried for murder you dumb nigger.

If they don't then India has either 1) declared a zone where it's legal to purge or 2) created another class of citizen who can murder without repercussion. If 1, then anyone can go there and kill them, taking control of the island. If 2, then they are an invalid state for failing equal protection and courts of justice.

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 1.68M)

A guy with a rifle could probably do the job fine. They would scatter when the man who creates thunder shows up.

They aren't black, they are literally the furthest away from blacks genetically.

Just drop a goat with some nasty virus injected into, problem solved.

"met during trip to Israel"

Nah, we just need to go in with flamethrowers and burn the entire fucking tribe to ashes. That goes for every other uncivilized tribe all over the world as well. "People" of such primitive nature really don't deserve to live in the modern world.

Attached: 1413868509087.gif (500x222, 1.52M)

*achoo*

Of course afterall they are 100% no different to us

We have found the new white ethnostates location. Attacks should begin immediatley to claim our home.

Attached: 1522759399578.png (544x733, 349K)

Actually for whatever reason, these clever little wogs have taken to rejecting all outside influence, even gifts. They tried doing stuff in the past like leaving them pigs and other animals as gifts, and the fuzzy wuzzies straight up just killed the animals and burned/buried them.

>all the native cuties are going to reverse-rape him to bleach their genes
>We will never be able to do the same
Why even live, bros?

The righteous thing to do would be to hit that island with MOAB. This libertarian response makes me sick to my stomach.

They don't accept gibs? Shit, let them live in peace, they deserve it.

I'm thinking they should be bleached desu. It's going to be hard to find modern women who will join any incel male likely to assault the island - in which case it's better to create them from the women already there. Kill the men, hold your nose and bleach the women. After they have given birth, kill the sheboons - rinse and repeat, until the men have created a 90%+ white ethnostate.

No they are running a successful ethnostate and defend their borders. They should be emulated.

negritids aren't african

Nope, from what I've read they reject everything. Food, clothes, animals, even more modern things like mirrors and scissors and other little gifts left to them. Whatever the reason, probably superstition, they reject everything. I think the only thing they are known to have accepted is plastic waste that washes up on the island, they've been seen using old plastic containers as buckets and stuff.

Who would win?
> hundreds of niggas with bow and arrows
> 2 elite soldiers

Attached: 1495135349357.jpg (900x900, 67K)

Ignorantia legis non excusat

On the other hand they're outside of any legal system and don't even conceive such concepts.
Still, we try doggos for mauling toddlers. So I'd say euthanize them by importing death row inmates

Attached: 1509207106501.gif (258x200, 163K)

The Sentinelese should be employed as border control agents.

Attached: Swamped by Asians.jpg (1052x1735, 548K)

>Shilling against Christianity
>(((Memeflag)))
EVERY.FUCKING.TIME.

They didn't find a body because they ate the dude.

>On the other hand they're outside of any legal system
They've been under British and Indian jurisdiction for hundreds of years.

how is it so difficult to recover the body. these niggers are using stone age tech; just fucking shoot them or send a few guys in wearing full plate armour

The fishermen obviously killed him

They need warm blankets. From the infectious disease ward. Insanitized. The rest will take care of itself.

They actually accepted a lot of gifts, like knifes, coconuts and fruits.

>Soldiers
As if. Just bring a flashlight, those savages are going to think you are the Incarnation of the Sun.

They're trying to drum up support to openly attack and subjugate the Sentinelese.

they scavenged a shipwreck for metal as well

Of the SA prince gets tried for murder also.

Their Island should be concurred.
Line all men up
And rape their women right in front of them

This will teach them not to mess with Christianity

Attached: 1528042461742.png (625x626, 55K)

There is an important difference though. The SA prince has power and as such can't be easily dealt with. These savages are not being tried because they're pretty much monkeys. We are looking at them as we would to a child.

Would I get in trouble if I went in and shot up the place?

How did Africans still in the stone age get all the way to India?

>inb4 they arent African

If you were too swap the Sentinelese with any African you wouldnt be able to tell the difference

Attached: sentinelese.jpg (417x374, 41K)

They want to complete their GLOBAList agenda, they are the last bastion of Non-jewed people.

They charge helicopters with bows and arrows, they're not intimidated by tech alone. When the Pacific Islands were opened up the explorers had to blast the locals with cannons and guns and kill a good share of them to impose fear and control; even then it usually meant a low intensity war for a while until the natives capitulated.

They are good boys they dindu nuffin

you suck at this if you can't tell the difference between australoids and negroids

>They actually accepted a lot of gifts, like knifes
>they scavenged a shipwreck for metal as well

Are they technically in the iron age now? Can they work metal or just repurpose pieces they've scavanged

Sunken land bridges or primitive sailing technology that got them stuck there and they later forgot.

>Should the Sentinelese be tried for not having a central bank
FTFY

they are endangered species, leave them alone.

>If you were too swap the Sentinelese with any African you wouldnt be able to tell the difference
Yes you would. DNA would be totally different too, they're probable just as genetically distant from Africans as they are to us.

savages should be shot. no hope for adaptation

Point being: they don't/didn't know they were under any system.
To put it in a more simplified explanation: let's say the UN and every country on the world ratified a law that immigration was not to be criminalized and a human right. Now everyone is streaming to the country of Bhutan where they've never heard of that deal due to lack of internet and the Bhutanese people refused anyone streaming in. It should be legal for the world to put Bhutan on trial for this according to your logic, no?

they're more genetically distant from Africans than Europeans are

it's also quite funny that christians try to convert niggers instead of working on restoring faith in their countries.

I mean, the dude knew it was illegal to go on the island, and also (probably) knew he would be met with hostile force. This guy getting murdered was his own fault

They were just standing their ground.

Attached: zimmerman.jpg (640x360, 41K)

One MOAB to rule them all.