Why are Scandinavians/Danes such amazing artists?

This man is a living legend! He is so amazing he needs 24-7 police protection! SWAG TEAM NIGGER! Please Danmark teach Lithuania how to draw such Swagged out toons! Fun Fact I love pork.

Attached: kurt-westergaard-e076ad97-468d-4f47-910d-9c01b72d7e1-resize-750.png (700x391, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/jyllands-posten_cartoons/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duchy_of_Estonia_(1219–1346)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toompea_Castle
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NObz4_DniAQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursus_Breweries
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Come on Denmark I know you are the last hope of the North!

Attached: westergaard.jpg (355x408, 29K)

Sub Humans hate Denmark guyz

Attached: mohammed-caricature-protest.jpg (736x490, 73K)

The danish cartoons were initially planned by the jewish community in denmark, they got their huwhite stooge to do the dirty work, the result was as expected, muslim vs white christian animosity increasing.

uhmmmmmmmm....so you are saying that is a bad thing???? fucking confedacuck...we should be crusading them atm you cuck

agree, Muslims are not our friends. We should crush Muslims and Jews

>living legend
Not for long

religion was a mistake

I mean I feel like its a natural thing and shit people will go to, the only natural thing was paganism because that was true white shit right there you know! all this jew shit that came over by force is for gays no offense even if it has some positives we must go back to our ancient ways

what are you implying Jihadi? what u finna do? have sex with him or sumthin

alright, since no one posted all of them, i will.

you can find them all here: zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/jyllands-posten_cartoons/

Attached: jyllandsposten_crescent.jpg (373x425, 35K)

Attached: jyllandsposten_bombhead.jpg (450x563, 47K)

Attached: jyllandsposten_glory.jpg (141x398, 12K)

Attached: jyllandsposten_thumb2.jpg (395x403, 28K)

Attached: jyllandsposten_desert2.jpg (318x425, 31K)

Attached: jyllandsposten_schoolboy.0.jpg (400x408, 45K)

Attached: jyllandsposten_censor2.jpg (450x350, 43K)

Attached: jyllandsposten_virgins2.jpg (431x345, 55K)

We're you raised with English as a second language?

Attached: jyllandsposten_prstunt.jpg (238x429, 33K)

This one is based cause Jews and Mooslims are the same shit if you have a brain like me

Attached: jyllandsposten_lineup2.jpg (400x243, 35K)

Classic one

English is my first language I am American but of Danish descent I live in Denmark I am visiting Lithuania dude. Danish is my second language.

pretty much this. our War against Bolsheviks in 1919 was pretty much like Iraq 2003. a War on terror.

Jews and Arabs. Semitic partners in Semitic crime.

Attached: BelaHun.png (3528x1744, 2.12M)

Ok, that makes more sense.

Attached: Jyllands-Posten.jpg (356x503, 28K)

Attached: PICT1379.jpg (792x550, 74K)

Attached: Kurt-Westergaard_1_.gif (480x380, 50K)

Attached: gwcet3dr.png (1619x754, 127K)

Attached: akkari_laban_pig.jpg (724x720, 107K)

this is all I want for christmas

Attached: img-f4cded5622ea834fba229be595bc92b0.jpg (430x210, 60K)

at this point, even Romanians are more Nordic than Swedes.

i would gladly help Danes take back Skane, they deserve it more than the Swedish rapefugees, and i know how Danes feel when their lands are stolen by sandniggers, because we had southern Dobrogea stolen by the Turkgarians in 1940, same year Denmark was also invaded.

Attached: Gotic Dacian.jpg (1832x2384, 875K)

This triggered the sandniggers that they had to kill our cartoonists

Attached: mahomet-etoile.jpg (232x285, 31K)

Attached: akkari_laban_dog.jpg (657x720, 66K)

Attached: akkari_laban_demon.jpg (541x720, 45K)

so if you're Danish American, what is it like in Lithuania? i'm curious.

will you visit Romania one day also? some dumbfucks confuse Balkans for Baltic.

shoulda voted for Wilders, he was based on Shitslam.

Attached: geert-wilders.jpg (1600x1065, 881K)

Exactly Denmark needs to annex the good parts of Sweden and Send its own problematics to Sweden...Sweden should also be removed from the Nordic Union. And should be declared a rogue state.

Lithuania? idk, Denmark is way better. For me it might be ok though since I am coming with a lot of money but it seems like for the majority its pretty bad obviously since statistically the country has lost so many people and continue to do. Its not that bad but hard to judge. I hear the rural parts are totally crazy fucked. While in Denmark the rural parts are god tier. idk desu this country should be annexed by Denmark as a territory and then slowly changed to Danish culture and language, architecture desu. Lithuanians have been through too much shit that is not fixable.

I am going to visit Romania sure. But its not high on my list. I like Croatia though.

at this point, all Swedecucks will join the Caliphate. Sweden is D-E-A-D, period.

just wipe Sweden off the map, it's already gone, nothing to do about it.

Attached: NordicUtopia.png (1280x1024, 61K)

oh alright, i recomend Sinaia, that city has the Peles castle, so it was practically the Royal Family's own city de facto.

makes me sad we don't have the Hohenzollerns anymore.

Attached: PelesCastle-11-e1476847341607-1080x809.jpg (1080x809, 139K)

Denmark is gone. Country with trend since 2015 ~70k migrants a year is fucked. By end of 2018 im not surprised if it peaks over 100k

Kill yourself burger

then i will welcome all Danes to settle in Romania if they want to.

we already have a Germanic - Saxon president, so they will feel at home because of it, we still need fixing, but we will send our Indian beggars to Sweden anyway.

Attached: inapoi.jpg (744x690, 152K)

If you are accepting to foreigners yojr country will also be over run by niggers its a question of time. Every country that makes foreignrrs feel like home is/will be over run by niggers

hmmm, now this is a dilemma.

so how do we get overrun by niggers if i want to invite Danes in?

do you think Danes or the Romanians who would accept Danes just bring nigs in for no reason whatsoever?

we don't even need to build a fence like H*ngary did, niggers will just drown in the Danube trying to reach Dacia.

i never said i wanted all foreigners, just the more superior ones.

but, if we really get overrun by niggers even if we invite Scandinavians instead, then we have no choice but to close the gates.

very hard choice... still niggers don't even want to come here, speaking of nigs, we already have some, called gypsies and Szekelys.

Attached: jurnalmm.ro-Klaus-Iohannis-trist-ingandurat.jpg (800x533, 40K)

They go everywhere in romania too trust me. They want to make your country a place where everyone can come and stay like some shelter. Its not your country anymore it it happens so thats why you need to hate all foreigners. 1 thing is goverment 2nd thing is people and 2nd should never accept so they stay away like here

yes, i understand. but we here don't have to worry about rapefugees because we don't have gibs and because we are not on the migration route to Europe.

somehow, the Kalergi plan has been underway for some time here, becaus of our former Indian slaves being let to stay and live here, plaguing our country. so we already have problems with shitskins, which we desperately try to solve sending them to countries already gone, like Sweden.

Attached: Wojak Klaus.png (724x1296, 128K)

I am going to look around and see if any Estonian women want to move to Denmark with me and escape 3rd world poverty to a wealthy ass country where life is comfy and where we wage jihad against muslim invaders!

Danes will never move from Denmark. They must increase birth rates to Faroe Island levels and then annex the good parts of Sweden and Germany to the South! Its the only way!

Ok watch for yourself we recently have case on news foreign speakers getting beat up for speaking other language here

alright, everyone on his own. still, i hope g6ir+8jR will visit our country at least, to learn from our mistakes and defend his.

Scandinavians should go back to raping we must whiten the white race!

Anybody here has the pic with two muslim guys holding back another one with a gun?

I am going to go speak Danish and it will make the Estonian girls cum! Remember when Estonia was ruled by Denmark member? MEMBER? it needs to happen again!

Attached: Danish_Estonia.png (1200x1002, 349K)

we will role play as me the superior Danish-American ((I am uncircumcised))) Fucking the inferior savage Estonian women...its the only way and must happen!

Attached: images (8).jpg (252x200, 9K)

rape the Swedecucks first, it's too late for them.

Attached: IMG_014C96-19EEDF-B6C6B0-0D9631-8A134C-83A57A.jpg (425x420, 54K)

Low bait and that pic is embarrasing. Only able to get 1/3

Somalians look like fucking rabbits....desu they aren't good fighters black hawk down proved that...Swedish military could remove them quickly. Just deport them desu.

Give us OSEL at least dude. Would be a nice addition. Tallinn is rightful Danish clay. ALL you faggots do is launder money through Danish banks. and your whole fucking culture and architecture is based off Denmark and what they built hundreds of years ago so sad so sad! I need to fuck some Estonian bitches now with my Danish seed.

if only George the Elder had been POTUS when Black Hawk Down happened, all those G.I.s would have not died there surrounded by the Fremen on Arrakis.

>Swedish military

you mean pic related? because that's what the Swedish Army is today.

Estonia was Danish? i know Norway and Iceland is. tell me more.

Attached: img58b5f771e3436.jpg (600x315, 32K)

>is

i meant was.

Small part like 12 century

did Danes found any colonies or cities there before Teutons came?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duchy_of_Estonia_(1219–1346)

Yes Denmark basically conqured all of Estonia but they were cucks and wanted to be raped by Russians instead...that shit really didn't work out to well. Now they larp as a real nation. Even though they aren't. And beg to be in the Nordic Union...Its quite all sad desu. Very tiresome. sheet at least we got Greenland and the Faroe Islands.

Attached: OTK2.png (552x596, 48K)

>Estonia was Danish?
Crusade in the 13th century. Had to sell the lands pretty quickly though.

>Small part like 12 century
LOLOLOLOL HE SAID SMALL PART...WHAT A FUCKING RETARD DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HE IS A DANISH RAPE BABY MOST LIKELY....THEY DIDN'T LIKE THAT DENMARK WAS MAKING THEM TOO CIVILIZED AND SHEET. THEY WANTED THE RUSSIAN COCK INSTEAD FUCKIN QUEERS.

selling the Shetland islands was a big mistake...shit would look boss right now...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toompea_Castle
Also Talinn ripped off our flag.

Denmark needs to start buying up dirt and expanding desu.

Attached: 8054302.jpg (3952x1848, 1.99M)

Tables have turned around. We lost our land with war. You're losing your land and people without a war. That's embarassing.

lol this is why Denmark is shutting down its borders has a right wing controlling gov't (rare in europe) is building a fance so that German pigs don't cross into Danish clay. And is overall just anti shitskin you know nothing . you faggot. Estonian women are race mixing whores! its quite sad really.

this nigga looks like he could orchestrate a genocide or two

Attached: mfw trex.jpg (590x665, 57K)

how much more money you gonna launder through Danske Bank???? fucking niggers.

Attached: Casual-troll-in-Estonia_fb_67115.jpg (300x290, 22K)

A country that has trend of taking 70k migrants every year since 2015 and with the growth of blue hair bull dykes that shithole will be like his big brothers sweden and norway. I call it max 2 years. Keep living in delusion and you wish you were born to Estonia.
Just as much needed. We have no respect for you cucks thats why

born in Estonia??? Nigger I could probably buy up an entire fucking village in Estonia! I am comfy as fuck. People here white people have children. Faroe Island has the highest white birth rate in the world dumbfuck. The niggers and muslims are housed in closed off ghettos and the Government is not afraid to classify them as such and openly does! The immigration minister is based and we are not accepting 70k immigrants you are fucking deluded if you think so. You got us confused with Sweden. Maybe one year we did accept some number like that but they were either sent back or shipped away to Sweden just like we Shipped our jews to Sweden in the 1940s.

how did Talinn ripped you off? like how the sandniggers in Chad did to us?

he could have if he won.

Attached: A_Romanian_soldier_mounts_multiple_integrated_laser_engagement_system_gear_on_a_Humvee_during_a_miss (3000x2000, 2.89M)

I don't know the story excactly. Red and white Dannebrog flag was a crusader flag in the northern crusades, which we later used as national flag.
But Talinn had a similar design on its coat of arms and some Estonians claim we stole it from them, kek.

very sad, and a similar story to our flag. because some niggers from a former French colony picked colors similar to ours, and now some retards claim we took it from them and use it to mock us.

i thought the Nordic cross had Odinist origins.

if Talinn has a similar flag, it means Danes founded Talinn i guess.

i fucking wish i had more Danish cartoons to post right now!

Attached: 6880231263_d43fa425bc_b.jpg (1024x895, 307K)

We are dealing with a wild Estonian lads.

Attached: c2b6a382eae6e59bd8978c9aa752f255.jpg (548x619, 49K)

Pretty much dude. All of the castles and famous churches are Danish built. Estonia is fake and rightful Danish clay!

Attached: danish-king-s-garden-tallinn-estonia-winter-view-64485104.jpg (951x1300, 310K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NObz4_DniAQ
There’s like 3 posters in this slide thread. Fuggit

ah alright.

i also found something on Wiki about Talinn as i searched.

Godspeed Denmark, i support you in taking back your lands, i don't want another Nordic country to suffer Sweden's face, i mean, you gave us Tuborg beer, very popular here.

Attached: Danetown.png (1139x364, 59K)

Salutes, my guy. Romania is a great country.

Attached: ganske godt.png (505x800, 39K)

eh alright, but i don't think it's great enough, cuz we have our problems with former slaves, and sadly some morons confuse us for them.

if we really have something in common, is that Swedes hate us. i heard some really retarded Swedecucks saying all Romanians are gypsy beggars and all support Hungary against us. makes me hate Swedecucks even more. >:(

Attached: image.jpg (900x613, 84K)

Danish newpaper tried to bring a normal drawing of muhammed, but when they went to the professional cartoonists, none of them wanted to take the job. They then held a competition, where other artists could send in their drawings, and they would print them in the newspaper.
I wont reject that 4d dreidel spinning was involved

Attached: YJuQ1kE.png (815x565, 372K)

want similar wallpapers?

zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/jyllands-posten_cartoons/

yeah I think Tuborg is for sure better then Carlsberg, but that's just my preference.

alright, since OP is a Dane visiting Lithuania, i even found some more wierd stuff after knowing that Talinn's flag is a ripoff of the Danish flag.

seriously? what's with Æro?

and i thought we had a problem with flags and some countries ripping it off.

seriously, fuck Chad and all Africa.

Attached: LitDan.png (848x409, 25K)

In Swedens defense, a lot of boomers up here confuse you with gypsies who come up here to steal cars and bikes.
They see Romanian and don't realize that they are gypshits with no nationality.

Lithuanian flag is basically what Burma/Myanmar has except they fucking have a star in the middle lol

i saw some commercial with Mads Mikkelsen on Carlsberg, but i drank more Tuborg.

the beer that introduced me to Denmark, wish our Ursus was sold in other countries, probably it is.

Yeah in my experience the higher iq Romanians are cool af. great people.

Carlsberg owns a fuck ton of beers famous one's in Germany, Belgium its a huge company. Also Denmark owns the largest transport shipping companies in the world like Maersk.

they got brainwashed by leftist and jewish propaganda, like boomers everywhere. can't blame them, an even older man started the "Roma" psy-op anyway.

Burma stole it like Chad did with ours.

Attached: Hungarian national hero.png (3472x2360, 539K)

It´s not mine, it´s the danish `Integration minister´ Inger Stojberg's ipad

Attached: inger.jpg (646x524, 169K)

speaking of beers, did anyone ever heard of Ursus?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursus_Breweries

Attached: spm_a3062.jpg (960x1280, 206K)

what a QT desu.

she must be based for having that wallpaper.

Attached: 180829-Z-MP330-1032.jpg (780x544, 165K)