Say something nice about the Jews

I'm happy the Jews control Hollywood because they make some awesome movies(not counting MTV's garbage). Ever seen Disobedience with Rachel Weisz as a lesbian Jew?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/Jow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>homosexuality is based!
fuck off kike

can't

They couldn't find two broads that weren't old as fuck.
It's gross

no but rachel weisz is easily the most attractive woman in hollywood. even though she gets her perennial youth from smothering her face in mutilated baby penises she's still beautiful

Gas the Kikes! Race War now

You're good liars? Idk...

Nothing. It would be like coming up with something positive to say about AIDS

BWAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 74113_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 376K)

They make nice soap.

Their lampshades are undeniably the best.

They go to hell so we don't have to!

Praise Jesus!

They make excellent whine.

>kikes
>nice
No such thing exists.

they’re good at saving monies

It only shows titties.
>Good movie
K.

soap made of them is very good

Dude seriously lesbian Jews, I'm so weak to that. It's just gotta be the hottest most comforting thing to see. It just gives me a good feeling to see women together, Jewish women really have the most appeal though.

kekd and checked

Attached: 10682653891675.png (638x632, 757K)

I like podcasts about pens too, i wish we had a ton jews so wed be spared from the un population replacement plot like switzerland is

only dead juden are gute juden

Lesbians give me a woody but to market it like it's cool and normal is degenerate and whomever pushes it needs to be gassed.

So i keep hearing

>194950665 (you)
i get a massive erection just thinking how you could zyklon 2 jews with one canister if you caught them fucking in the shower.

oh look, a jewess in a jew movie promoting degeneracy

Attached: 1510621906566.gif (356x321, 1.07M)

Truth

At least AIDS kills niggers

old.reddit.com/r/Jow Forums/comments/a1aok7/user_from_brazil_explains_circumcision/

Nips got a point.

Triggered much you poor snowflake?

I have to admit that song "Tomorrow Belongs to Me" from the Jewish homo play Caberet is beautiful, but that may mostly have to do with the fact that this is (((their))) opposition they portrayed.

Attached: image.jpg (793x438, 81K)

A lot of your women are fuckable

They're only fuckable to make you love Jews. It's all part of the ploy. Many Trump supporters are like this and hate POC for being "enemies" but don't realize the true enemies are the ones they worship and love.

t. Mestizo

To prove that God has a sense of irony, all the jewish tricks (((they))) meant for white people are actually exterminating the jews.

Attached: God has a sense of irony.jpg (800x869, 183K)

Jews are the race most prone to race mixing

Kek beat me to it

They make pretty good lampshades

That’s because they aren’t a race. Ashkenazi Jews are White Southern Meds

Attached: Polpca .jpg (1024x993, 191K)

They are the easiest race to cremate. They do in minutes what others take couple of hours to do.

>make my own arguments for me
This has always been the same thing as saying "I am a shill and do not care about the rules."
>nobody can make movies unless they control Hollywood to atl totalitarian degree
Self-evidently untrue.

Either way I can only imagine diluting their blood will make them less prone to their typical behavior.

shut the fuck up kike

Attached: 1542936555812.jpg (960x942, 81K)

Attached: gimmie.png (276x183, 14K)

I wonder why none of them make rollercoasters anymore...

>say something nice about the jews
Why?

Impossible. That is definitely a Psyop. They want us to think they're dying off so we won't need to execute our revolution. You think it's that easy to get rid of them? The strongest countries/empires have collapsed because of them and you think the Zionist Satellite Countries hoarding them all would ever let that happen? No fucking way. There's only one way to forever get rid of them and if you don't organize or at the bare minimum don't inform others, you're no better than them and deserve to have the same faith as them.

fuck you user. spilled my drink over this shit.

Coen brothers make the best movies.

>say something nice
they make great lampshades.

They produce less greenhouse gasses than coal or any other fossile fuels.

I don’t think the behavior is genetic. If it was we’d expect Sicilians and Greeks to act like Jews. Also, Israeli and American Jews are worlds apart in terms of their views. Many US Jews don’t support the Gaza occupation.

Anyway culturally mixing with European people may well have the effect you’re hoping for.

I hear their skin makes lovely lampshades.

2 sides, same coin. Play both sides. Yawn. Imagine not knowing this.

They love anal

I honestly don’t think they’re consciously playing both sides. You act as if Jews are a hive mind. They aren’t the fucking borg you know

Attached: D991232F-5F61-4280-9A62-A9C1A2FDAD65.png (1334x750, 139K)

What ever their public stance may be, they will never not consciously act in their own racial interest. Leftist Jews clash with Zionist Jews purely over their methods of self-preservation.

That’s demonstrably false though. Jews intermarry 58% of the time (79% for non religious Jews). Is mixing their """race""" out of existence in their racial interest? I think not.

Attached: EF0FA1D1-FFEE-4EFA-AD16-BAD4B4A28DB3.png (750x1334, 281K)

Jew here. Fuck kikes and their retarded propaganda pieces. They aren't making shekels anymore.

their mastery of illusion is mythic quality.

wtf I love Aids now

Attached: Oy Vey.png (1082x556, 832K)