My girlfriend doesnt want to shave her legs, how do I change this

My girlfriend recently told me she doesnt like to shave her legs. She also is not maintaining her pubis its creeping past her panties and she has upper lip hair and armpit hair

How do I tell her that I dont like it. This combined with the absolutely pig stye state of her apartment is grossing me out. I know she’s liberal and going to cry im a sexist if I tell her I like feminine women and I dont want to be a jerk but I think its super basic

Attached: 22A7A1F8-37B4-41AB-B73D-0B7D082E6E5C.jpg (281x347, 48K)

Hah you're fucked, that happened me with two girls and none of them shaves nowadays. Welcome to Europe

A. Tell her: antoanete, i like girly girls and you not putting effort into your appearance grosses me out.

B. Stop having sex with her.

C. Realize you can never change your partner and break up.

I would go with C.

Man, even her lip hair? The rest you can hide but that, Christ.

She just sounds lazy to be honest, considering her place is a mess too.

I'd just tell her. Try to have a serious talk about it. You're allowed to have preferences, and that shit is just unattractive. I don't see any other way of doing it outside of being polite.

It's sexist to have a preference?

Hell I hate shaving my junk but I do it anyway for hygiene reasons. I can't imagine what she smells like.

She is lazy I found mold in the bowl in the dishwasher and she told me how she hasnt cleaned the cats litter box in the basement. She says she doesnt have enough time. I worry that she’s incompetent of basic maintaince and than its acceptable because of liberal craziness “ef your beauty standards” shit its difficult to be a normal guy in this city I went to party with her and it was a bunch of transsexuals humping each other on the dance floor to rap and doing cocaine and I was horrified

The pros are:
>she is very sweet to me
>wants to change and improve
>family is strong christian family
>she believes in god
>is close to her family
>her family is conservatives

Poor cat. If she doesn't clean up the catbox, sooner or later the cat will start going to the bathroom somewhere else because it doesn't feel like the cat box is hygenic.

Jesus Christ this woman, it's one thing to be lazy and have it only effect you, it's another thing to have your laziness effect others.

Pros:
>she doesnt smoke weed
>hasnt been in relationship in 3 years is 22 and only been in long term relationships
>only one small tattoo
>believes in god and is spiritual

A lot of young women I meet live like this it’s absolutely disgusting I dont get it!!!

you can find a sweet christian girl better than your current gf who isnt filthy and unhygienic

Well im not christian and I tend to only meet artsy girls

pay for laser hair removal.

Maybe I've just been lucky but most girls I've met are fairly clean. At least clean enough that they took care of their pet.

Shit man, I'm pretty lazy myself but I take care of my cats.

Dump her and find a girl who isn't disgusting.

Idk also vain me wonders if I am underselling myself and can get a hotter girl

I'll take her if you don't want her. I like a girl with a hairy pussy.

Then why do you want a Christian girl? Seems irrelavent

OP. It's ok to be gay. You don't have to make your boyfriend wear women's clothes.

>she’s liberal

Get out while you can my man. If you had to bring up the fact that she's liberal it has to carry some sort of weight.

Plus, liberal women tend to ignore your attempts at help so you're fighting a battle that will bring nothing but frustration and a hatred for her if you let the relationship continue.

Learn from my mistake OP. Get out while the option to leave doesn't come with a free court case

Move on. A women with hair on her lip means she is not into basic maintenance. This is becoming way too common place. Her flat justifies this. Move on don't even try to change it it will only trigger the lazy cunt. Doubt she will be able to care for children.

Her only option in life should now be to share a Muslim, who will rather fuck his goats 9/10 times

Funny you mention that her sister actually converted to islam...

>how do I change this
You don't, but you definitely dump her.

offer to shave her while she's in the bathtub that you meticulously prepare with like rose smelly water and shit.

> lip hair
Is that hair on the actual lips or on the bit above, where guys have mustaches?

Sounds like you two aren't very compatible. Why not just break up? Too desperate?

Is it that serious to supercede everything else?

I have a tendency to be a fatalist and destroy relationships

>family is strong christian family
>she believes in god
>is close to her family
>her family is conservatives
>pros
You deserve what's coming to you.

Imo it's kind of shallow to bitch about the hair, but I'm not you, and quite clearly this bothers you a lot. I would agree that shit like not cleaning the cat box is disgusting and can spread disease, that is worrisome. But frankly shaving legs is a huge pain in the ass that sucks up lots of time energy and effort. Don't try to change people in relationships so much, either come to a compromise or break up.

I want someone who is hot and attractive as I am successful with lots of money and I am working hard at gym, getting invasalign etc I want someone high equity

dump the slob, even if you get her into the gym, I doubt they wax there

Then like I suggested, break up

You date a hairless asian. Problem solved.