Is Eastern Europe full of homosexuals and niggers? How did this happen?

Is Eastern Europe full of homosexuals and niggers? How did this happen?

Attached: Capture.png (1023x617, 844K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

3 words
FLAMBOYANT
RUSSIAN
WRESTLING

it's probably russian drug addicts desu

Everyone else is already gay

it's just ukrainians and russians

Most of former industrial areas are Detroit-tier shitholes, but where whites are niggers. Drugs, prostitution, HIV - these things are common there.

Add to this Russian Church which is against condoms, any sex education and shames those who have HIV (making them silently spread it instead of seeking help) while it does shit to keep morality among people coz their priests are too busy riding expensive cars... and you get the idea. Yes, it is nigger-tier.

but i thought whites had a higher IQ than blacks? why do they act like niggers? Jow Forums lied to me again

old.reddit.com/r/Jow Forums/comments/a1aok7/user_from_brazil_explains_circumcision/

That's what totalitarianism and state-enforced atheism does to people, it corrupts them from the inside

Because people become niggers when they live like niggers. In this case, USSR economics failed while most of production appeared to be too shitty, killing a lot of industry and jobs within a few years.

What did he mean by this

Russia

Attached: HIV Europe.gif (700x452, 39K)

not really. They have high drug use though

How come Portugal beats Russia ?!

Faster growing than fucking Zwaziland? Hard to believe.

>state-enforced atheism
Russia is as far from atheism as it can get without officially stopping being secular.

how to find not gold digger ukrainian waifu? Gotta be Christian and a virgin too.

Attached: is such a thing even possible.jpg (461x403, 93K)

I knew Estonians where sluts

As long as they dont cut boys penis tip...

I mean the USSR user

Ussr didn't had such problem wuth hiv.

it's not about IQ but feeling of hopelessness. That's not an excuse, but it's just a reality of things. You wouldn't understand that in your country.

Attached: 1543117557698.png (1368x1610, 1.98M)

How about your women stop having abortion and spit out white babies, you have an africa tier birth rate and can make ton of children but you ruin that chance with (((abortion)))

Attached: SLov2tX.gif (1900x1500, 238K)

what's with Estonia and Portugal? I'll assume gays in Russia are exiled there + gays fly there, but why Portugal?

>Eastern Europe
Just Russia/Ukraine. We have a much lower rate than you do.

Slavs aren't white.

Alot have to do with drug use
Lot of drug users contact the virus on purpose so they can collect benefits

Most EE countries have lower HIV rates than Western countries. When they say EE has aids they mostly mean ex-Soviet states.

your grandkids will be morrocan not mine

Hey Estonia... you ok bro?

Based Portugal has HIV and children

Why are Portugal so nigger?

Probably has to do with the collapse of the Union and the complete change of life towards a more Americanized lifestyle, but carpetbagged to hell by oligarchs and former power holders. Repression is out of the question since the USSR wasn't exactly keen on homosexuals

That cant be fucking real... 60+%

Is it from needles? I'm pretty sure no one has sex here.

You know NWO psychopaths will be working on that. Every crisis an opportunity...

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-15 Medical History of Infant Circumcision Timeline - Involuntary Foreskinectomy Aw (1187x8610, 959K)

that's communism for you

igzde user spermiarz

Attached: 1456700702746889220.jpg (840x723, 74K)

Without abortion Ukraine population today might be 70 millions instead of 45 millions (down from 52 millions in 1995) and Russia obviously a lot more

Hiv rates are no where comparable with the African ones brainlet

jeb się pajacu. Oczywiste jest że żartowałem, przygłupie

its drugfags sharing needles

>"most recent data"
>compiled feb 2010
M8 that's 90's data. Abortion is still really bad in post-soviet states since it was used as contraception for so long but it definitely isn't that bad any more now that people have food and condoms.

it isn't

>3
each one for every constituent ethnicity

Probably from all the Russians you have. And they have HIV from needles yes.

>Eastern Europe
A fancy way to say Russia. And no, they have issues with intravenous drugs and needle sharing. Although it spread so much that now it's also spreading through hetero couples having unprotected sex.

You can't grow if you're already 100% HIV positive.

It's full of tatar savages, gypsie scum and meth.

Firstly you have to be ukrainian, speak Ukrainian, and know how to deal with Ukrainian women. Then your wife will not be a gold digger.

There are several reasons why abortion is so prevalent in Ukraine. Firstly, many people are drug users, and they simply cannot afford to raise a kid because they have to have the money to get their next fix. Same thing with alcoholics. Secondly, there is a lot of poverty; and again, parents simply cannot afford to raise a child when there isn't even enough money to feed themselves. People are going to fuck, that's just how the world is, and in Ukraine it isn't surprising that there are a lot of pregnancies that are unwanted. A lot of drug addicts and alcoholics also give up their kids to orphanages, and orphanages in Ukraine are REALLY fucked up (I've been to a few before). Kids don't have clothes, shoes, and are hardly fed. It is an awful life to live, trust me. If all of these kids were forced into the orphanage system, it would easily collapse.

I am Ukrainian.

Jeeez, not many abortions at sea
I think all thots should be thrown in the ocean then

>I am Ukrainian.

Attached: 1493631201402.png (502x502, 176K)

Don't forget the sex trade workers and junkies, equally worthless human beings.

>slav faggotry
Business as usual.

Attached: 146097139929-2.webm (320x180, 689K)

Because the "orthodox" church is just the Eastern half of Mystery Babylon. It's God's punishment for not coming out of her and accepting the actual Christ

We just love anal sex with junkies and think condoms are not needed. Nothing to see here, really.

>implying people are not larping
Sure thing, everyone lives by the commandments.

First case of hiv was from 1982 due to lack of contact with other countries. It was a military advisor to africa who came back to ussr and had sex with 32 conscripts.

>people have food and condoms
People live with 200$ a month. And have to pay 100$ for room in commieblock. You tell me how many condoms and food they have. Suicide to escape poverty is rather common practice.

The HIV data is real, dunno for certain the reasons since drugs are under control here so it can only be a mix of fags, tourists and immigrants, the biggest groups are from the past colonies (Brazil and Africa) and Ukraine.

Shutup ameridumb. Russians were always drunk low iq serfs.