Over 7 Million Dead Babies and Counting

Planned Parenthood has killed over 7.6 million babies since it legally began performing abortions in 1973 following the Roe v. Wade decision. That’s a catastrophic number. It’s easy to read 7.6 million and shrug it off. That’s more than two times the population of Los Angeles. That’s 7,600,000 humans that were never given a chance at life because of Planned Parenthood. 7,600,000 babies that never had the opportunity to celebrate a birthday. And that’s not even taking into account the number of babies aborted by Planned Parenthood illegally, before the Roe v. Wade decision was handed was decided by the United States Supreme Court.

californiafamily.org/2018/planned-parenthood-killed-321384-babies-last-year-bringing-total-killed-to-over-7-6-million/

Attached: IMG_0899.jpg (1536x1536, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

numberofabortions.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=h9cpES9X8Ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The vast majority were nigs and spics to be fair.

Attached: 976889769697.png (689x1026, 289K)

THEY'VE BROKEN THE 6 MILLION RECORD

Who cares?

They were unwanted by their mother. A lot of them would grow up to be trashy pieces of shit raised in a single-mother household.

This is one of the things that get me the angriest.

They let people associate stem cell research with abortion. There is a lot of promising shit with it, but they can't get proper funding because of these faggots.

You can get stem cells from umbilical cords and placenta.

They died of Typhus and starvation when the supply lines were cut, goyim.

So (((planned parenthood))) has literally killed more people than the Nazis? Hahahha oh the hypocrisy.

This country is truly pathetic. Boys mutilated out of birth and women whining that they're oppressed because they want to kill their unborn children.

Attached: ff.jpg (2000x4972, 1.62M)

7.6 million dead nonwhite children. Your point?

Attached: we have a winner.png (700x1209, 378K)

Good, that's mainly dead niggers.

>Babies
no

Fetus = Alive
Fetus = Human
Fetus != Person
Fetus != Baby

This. Most fetal stem cells become cancerous and form tumors because they are trying to develop into baby parts

Will they be opening a planned parenthood holocaust museum in DC?

Mississippi reporting in. It's worth it if a few white babies bite the dust. take my word for it that you don't want Mississippi's racial demographics going nationwide. The majority of those 7 million were black and brown. It was unfortunate but necessary.

bu-bu-but then how would moloch get more sacrficies

>War is Peace
>Freedom is Slavery
>Ignorance is Strength
>Abortion is Creation

>Darling, I'm pregnant. We're having a fetus!
>Come here quick! Feel my belly. The fetus just kicked!
>I'm so happy to be carrying your fetus.

Said no one fucking ever.

If this board is pro-eugenics, why is it anti-abortion?

Or are people here the kind that should have been aborted?

yeah who cares right? Nbd really, these just happen to be the very same people trying to take one of our fundamental God-given rights based on whether or not it could save just one child's life; what's 7.6 million of em between friends?

FACT: if they didn't get killed in an inner-city Planned Parenthood abortion clinic, they probably would have gotten killed 18-years later in a drive-by shooting or drug deal gone wrong or opioid overdose

It's a "right" you damn goyim.

I own a firearm and have never killed or wanted to kill anyone.

Attached: DSCF0326.jpg (1600x1200, 632K)

The CIA ran the drugs and the Jews were behind the slave-trade program. Try again.

My best friend survived a botched abortion. He's white and he's a mechanic with two children.

>planned parenthood holocaust museum
so we are Holocaust survivors now?
I want my gibs

How do you survive an abortion? It can't be that hard.

The white abortion rate is purposefully kept from the public. FYI.
>t.exgf worked at PP

The black holocaust

This.
Anyone born after 1973 is now a planned parenthood holocaust survivor

Except this one's real!

Attached: blackface.gif (509x372, 155K)

>mechanic
So he fixes cars big whoop. I got spics on deck for that

Better to have your tax dollar end there then pay for somebodys else’s blunder

Oy vey. Oy Vey!

Abort away. Its mostly niggaars

Oh yeah, murder is ok because hey had wrong race! Who cares about white abortions? Its cancelled out by all those shitskin abortions! Oh you can totally kill anything now if you just make a predictment that they will have a shitty life. As i say in every threasd, You are frogs being boiled slowly.

it's a lot more than 7.6 million faggot
numberofabortions.com/

Attached: tumblr_mk10ve21UA1r62m2no1_500.jpg (500x750, 62K)

Who cares.
That's 7.6 million kids who would've grown up in poverty, then later become criminals or welfare leeches. Good fucking riddance

Steve Jobs and Albert Einstein were both fetuses.

isn't the problem that people don't value and want to kill their unborn children? not that they're legally allowed to do so. i mean, even if they weren't allowed, they'd still be having a kid they actually would have killed had it been legal to do so.

>care what woman says
They are retarded.

The Afrocaust

That's more jews than were killed in the holocaust!!!

Good thing most aborted babies are niggers, or else someone might actually give a shit.

sexed is the problem.

Albert Einstein convinced the freemason Truman to nuke the japs to prove a point.

That's how demented the Jews are.

agree, the 7 million is just how many abortions planned parenthood is responsible for in some way.

Ok so there are 7.6 million poor kids raised by incapable mothers being a burden on the system. Are you happy now? When one of these fucks gets drunk and rapes your daughter or drives while drunk and rams into your wife and kids coming from soccer practice I bet you'll be really glad they weren't aborted. Life is a gift amirite

Christcucks.

>7,600,000 humans
>niggers
>human

Is it lower or higher? And why is it kept secret?

If
fetus = Human
but
fetus != Person
then
Person != Human

This board is full of NPCs being indoctrinated by Russian spies lmao

cyka blyat

This. It's sad but having them would be an ecomic drain

7 - 70 millions, who cares ?
Since my teen years, I've killed zillions of spermatozoids ...

All kinds of complications happen during medical procedures. Lots of babies survive abortions. They either get pulled out if the womb still alive or the abortionist has to keep them in the womb because they can't be removed. They usually lose limbs or have brain damage. Most soon die on the table outside of the womb. Others live to adulthood. If you support abortion you support doing this to people.

Point is he isn't black and has a job and white kids.

Also, 7.6 millions babies, from how many wahmen ??

Far higher than publicly disclosed. They did research and understand the public backlash if they we're to reveal the true numbers.

it associated natalism with poverty and lower social status. it gave parenthood a trashy image. as usual, Jow Forums skirts around the heart of the issue. what good are you damned shills if you're not going to pin down the actual problem?

It's a baby. You can play word games all you want to try to mislead people, but it's a baby.

Over 60 million abortions in the United States since Roe v. Wade

Attached: IMG_0905.jpg (1536x1678, 261K)

This is what matters. Abortion, through planned Parenthood, is a necessary tool for crime reduction in the US.

Unfortunately our treeniggers rarely have abortions because of the handouts they get and are the fastest growing Demographic in Canada despite mass immigration from Asia.

Yeah, and right-wingers want to ban plenty of things that shouldn't be banned, too.

>get pulled out if the womb still alive
How would that even be possible when it could have been terminated before there were even limbs?

You have to ask yourself that.
youtube.com/watch?v=h9cpES9X8Ds

Consider the following: some people do not consider fetuses to be human and therefore, do not think abortion is murder, more so, some do not consider infants to be human.

Holocaust 2.0

7.6 million potential criminals.

whataboutism? In the [current year]? Oy vey!

well shouldn't that same standard apply to kikes and niggers then, they are subhuman after all. People should be allowed to kill them without consequences.

Awesome.

Attached: race.png (1000x1000, 189K)

Can't you get it from any persons bone marrow too? Ive heard that...

>it is a baby
No it is not, just like my sperm is not a baby, or a half of it. Prove otherwise.

Uhhh, you brought up liberals trying to ban things first, ya dipshit.

7.6 million potential Hitlers

>7 million niggers and brownskins who never got a chance to collect welfare
>600 thousand whites who never got a chance to have shitty childhoods and become mentally deranged killers

How is this a bad thing again OP? Or are you just christcucking it up?

no wonder they hide statistics from the public

7,6 goryllion of nigglets

Attached: 1526884379221.jpg (501x604, 117K)

BASED TRUMP
#BADSELFEATER

If your sperm fertilizes an egg when your woman is ovulating then it's a baby.

ban abortion, then the excuse of needing foreign refugees and immigration to replace declining population goes out the window.

OY VEY MY 60 GORRIRRION

It's a good thing. Abortion is our best form of pest control. Don't really need people opposing it based on that

and you responded with whatabout...

sure, the law sets the precedent. but you have to talk about sexed if you're even halfway serious about solving this problem.

Here's my favorite argument against abortion
>black, born to single mother 6 weeks premature, blind at birth
>becomes the most influential black musician of his era

Attached: 2018-11-28 17_23_03-Stevie Wonder - Singer, Songwriter, Music Producer, Pianist, Musician - Biograph (804x309, 40K)

Whatever, dude. You're a fucking idiot. That's why you are opposed to abortion.

Yes, your point? If you do not consider someone human - you have no moral qualms about killing it (yes, i know, some people do not like killing animals or plants too)

Attached: IMG_0907.jpg (768x945, 219K)

So the Democrat party views their voters as pests?

>wanting more niggers

Fuck off race traitor

Are you an animal or a plant?

You can go gas yourself you omegamale cunt, the world needs more genuine artists

Probably not, but that's useful for us. We should all adamantly support abortion in low income areas because it's our best form of pest control. Just oppose it in white areas

Most weren't white, so I can't complain.

There needs to be extremely late term abortions for niggers and spics.

> 7,666,000,000 humans that were never given a chance at life
Imagine my shock.

Attached: 2388437651_6131aa62f2_z.jpg (640x426, 37K)

Attached: 1475250464605.jpg (456x600, 86K)

actually
proves otherwise

Oh no, just think of all those poor dead niggers who, if alive today, would be violently attacking whites for "muh reparations"!

>us
What is "us?" What are you? Don't you know about the viliage to raise a child?