The next Hitler 100% browses Jow Forums. He might even be reading this. Think about it...

The next Hitler 100% browses Jow Forums. He might even be reading this. Think about it, we are like those tabloids Hitler poured over. They informed his worldview and honed his volatile rhetoric. Jow Forums is that on steroids. Lotta smart but evil people here.

Attached: 1_M2GTofOcobDE6lt4G3JaUA.jpg (1200x800, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His name is Donald Trump.

Attached: 1516227888751.jpg (1049x1873, 689K)

Attached: 1528538389824.jpg (1194x1021, 545K)

Attached: Nod-of-approval.gif (186x190, 3.14M)

Just wait until our economy crashes and we snap again.

It's Brazil's new foreign minister.

Forgot the image.

Attached: 20181128200953.png (642x594, 439K)

>Trump deports a literal Nazi
>Trump is Hitler tho!

kushnershill you are so sad.

Attached: trump zionism 43.jpg (999x754, 207K)

>evil
You have a sick and perverted view on what's good and evil.

I like him already

He must be a big boy

Attached: 1522759399578.png (544x733, 349K)

I believe so too. God told me he was born 100 years after the birth of hitler, so that leaves my generation (born in 97) out of the running. My bet is on an Iraq war vet.

for you

so he is gonna be an american this time .sounds good considering we still have all this u.s bases on our soil .

I hope it's me.

>Lotta smart but evil people here.
protecting your people is not evil

If the US turns on it's (((greatest ally))), who will be able to stop them?

Is that a challenge, OP?

Attached: WHEREZMEDUBZ333.jpg (722x534, 17K)

Hi guys. I'll be back soon

>evil people
We are beyond evil and good!

Attached: 15405373995243.png (1206x1159, 731K)

But we all are Hitler, user. In spirit

Attached: furry nazi.jpg (226x223, 10K)

Putin is a Hitler wannabe. I think he still browses Jow Forums though. Probably /b/ too.

You're a nigger.

Don’t tell anyone.

depends on what the u.s wants .I doubt china cares if a few merchants bite the dust same goes for maximal picmented individuals and people with strange religious beliefs.

Attached: ZootopiaNazi.png (498x593, 267K)

93 years. 93 is the number of the Will to Power.

Attached: 1530055680477.jpg (1274x1286, 682K)

probably me had I been ENTP

Attached: patrician af.png (1898x1480, 375K)

but hitlur burned 6gorrilions of jews in da shaoh how can you think at feeding a few stupid animals makes up for dis

Link me to the alignment test and I’ll turn that “6” into the “5” it deserved to be.

I hope it’s me

Attached: BBAD85A0-F58F-4252-AECB-1D556945FC50.jpg (500x294, 26K)

Hitler would be on /b/

Attached: AABEA234-7621-4E63-9C59-EA3AAA5BC438.png (1280x553, 84K)

>God told me
In what way?

Yeah and 10 million died in the Congo when only 2 to 4 mil lived there

Attached: 1532633574430.jpg (800x1342, 205K)

easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html

post in the end

>those tabloids Hitler poured over
You might want to trade in your copy of Mein Kampf for a dictionary, matey.
The Nazi's didn't like illiterate swine.

>inb4 Samson protocol
What are they gonna do? Nuke 'our' cities? That's probably the single greatest way to help the white race, and we don't even have to convince anyone that it needs to be done.

Attached: 1v1 on hang 'em high you fag.jpg (835x773, 86K)

You are correct, but Jews are not my target.

You guys are.

from trudedau to this .who could think that love and tolerance could backfire this hard.

You're right though
Trump as been put in place by the same that put Hitler in place at the time.
For the same purpose.

>evil
Going to need a definition on this one.

Attached: 1542519023645.jpg (567x633, 193K)

Who wants to be the next hitler when you could be Caesar?

Attached: cezar7.jpg (500x697, 73K)

I thought he beat animals.... I saw a documentary where he beats a german Shepard to death... Is that true.

You guys literally can't do anything but political extremes. I can't wait for Merkel to quit her authoritarian rule of Europe. I still can't understand, how your country still has laws that allow a sole person rule it for decades.

>tfw neutral
oh no no no.

it's probably why electricity isn free and Tesla was scrubbed from history right ? future is ours

Every single persons Internet traffic all comments all views all fapping all phone calls it's all stored and waiting to be plucked out by the usual suspects the moment that person steps into a position of power within a government.
By understanding this you already know the "next Hitler" will be turned into a the next "whatever they need that person to be" overnight.
Get you're head out of the sand OP

Attached: 1540423865565.jpg (600x485, 40K)

are you retarded? literally no word in that phrase is misspelled.

I am working on getting thrown out of art school.
I have even snuck renditions of young Hitler into assignments.

I have the exact same hair, and I'd grow a mustache like that if I could. I'm unhappy with where I am in life and am tired of belonging to nothing. I feel like I must serve a greater purpose in life, or I must die. I tire of the daily grind. My next move will be to get into politics.

Watch Central Illinois in the future.

Attached: slovenians.jpg (695x540, 33K)

Long march through the institutions chaps.
He's gonna need help.

And yet his designs still feed the electricity into your house and the power into your electric motors, to this very day

He was an idealist and his ideas stolen...but still, his ideas rule us

4u

Attached: fat_buff_hitler_by_demoneyeskyo130-d7roxdr.jpg (474x523, 112K)

"Pored" and "Poured" are separate words.

What sort of kike propaganda you guys watching up there?

Attached: 1541149467697.jpg (500x685, 104K)

It's pored, dumbass!
Unless he was spilling his coffe on them.

I agree. This site has a tendency to attract socially retarded basement dwellers though. I was prom king and on the homecoming court and athletically involved while in college (not boasting just proving a point) and I think they're are others like me so there is a chance. Kind of hoping it's me. I'll start getting into local politics. Vote for me in 14 years when I'm finally old enough

Kek. I am ENTP master race.

Attached: america2.jpg (561x811, 66K)

But what was strange is the dog was named fritz and I thought that was a terrier of his that was stolen??

Trust me, he isn't he only one. And this isn't some Jolly Roger or pirate flag.

Attached: IMG_8568.png (220x265, 12K)

>Lotta smart but evil people here.
We're not evil. We are just sick of this world and the injustices imposed on us.

all his idea where stolen and turned into enslavement tools for the elites and you call it a victory ?
no wonder why Trump can fool so many with the same trick Hitler used
say something, do something else

You’re probably unhappy with where you are in life because you have that haircut. Get it fixed, asshole, nobody thinks you’re charming for looking like you’re from the 1930s.

Yeah another cookie cutter go with the flow type that's exactly what we need.

Attached: 1483759339974.jpg (700x437, 75K)

Ye of so little time.

NSDAP specifically outlawed animal cruelty.

Modern Canada legalizes sex with animals.

How can we help to crash the european economy ?

I mean it only takes some news about falling stock markets and housing. Portugal housing market is so high right now the minimal thing would scare investors.

He's going to be a leaf

Attached: 20fao5.jpg (526x400, 44K)

Future Hitler here, all is in place for my rise to power.

The next Hitler will be female and fight the communist feminists with speeches and bake sales.

Yeah can you gas us please. I don't want to live in the new Weimar Republic

i dont believe we will ever be blessed with someone like him again. the epoch of the third reich was the last burning flame of the european ideal and we rejected it. we deserve to suffer and the thousand year of darkness ahead

Just shit on the Euro as hard as you can. Get Greece to help. You guys almost pulled it off a few years ago.

Trump is Hindenburg obviously. Old, famous before election, independently wealthy, conservative, tries to fix system from within, "compromises" and shit doesnt get done, presides over the final days of weimar republic

You need someone who looks cookie cutter on the surface but isn't. Normal people don't think like pol

>Lotta smar
Nice joke. Most people here a bunch of fucking retards who just parrot ecelebs and each other.

>Lotta smart and good people here
FTFY

It will be A.I. in my opinion that has control over the internet of things so there is no escape.

Imagine being a furfag and a nazi. Most contradictory shit I’ve ever seen. You don’t have the dedication to live by your own ideals, essentially trying to force a way of life upon others with being so gutless you won’t even live by the same example. Furfag degenerates will be in the first wave of arrests.

Maybe, maybe not. I don't think nor care if people think I'm charming. It's just the easiest way for me to hide my receding hairline. I'm not happy with where I am in the sense that I want to be part of something bigger than a small-town IT shop. Something bigger than being the spoke of a bigger wheel at a Fortune 500 company.

Attached: masterdebater.jpg (1356x766, 87K)

I saw your flag and read China for a second instead of Canada, idk if I'd be comfortable with Zhang as the next further.

Attached: 1538852442887.png (1264x681, 590K)

you know whats going on
based
shitty times ahead

of course not .one of my ancestors was an electrician and had a cap with this symbol and 2 lightnings on his uniform so everybody knew that he was an electrician.

Sad!

Attached: 1D057874-D338-4914-9492-A25603B37E3A.png (640x640, 172K)

Not out loud no not yet.

We just have to wait. Our Gov is doing a great job at destroying our car industry.

Except this time Hindenburg is all we're getting.

I'm not even a furry but still, lurk moar

Attached: newfag.jpg (300x199, 18K)

I've only known of him being an animal lover. Not the same type as you leafs. His shepherd was famous, Blondi. I do believe he gave Blondi cyanide as well though if you want to count that as animal abuse. He just didn't want the Russians to rape her.

Attached: Hitler und Blondi.jpg (441x619, 96K)

Wait until the next economic crisis.
The saviour will arrive

Do your best, Hitler-senpai!

Attached: adolf.jpg (474x783, 47K)

my uni is full of anti nazi posters and stickers .they are know whats coming

Showing me an image of furfags with that flag proves nothing. You may as well post a jew with that on their wall

Fucking Based

Attached: IMG_8511.jpg (736x546, 107K)

I hope I can be hitler too one day.

Attached: download (2).jpg (227x222, 11K)

Have a Hitler smiley face goy.

Attached: 79EB495F-EFDF-469E-8CCB-92822CBE1FE8.png (438x438, 4K)

Hitler "I know that some Man capable of giving our problems a final solution must appear. I have sought such a Man. I could nowhere discover Him. And that is why I have set myself to do the preparatory work; only the most urgent preparatory work, for I know that I am myself not, the One. And I know also what is missing in me. But the other One still remains aloof, and nobody comes forward, and there is no more time to be lost."