Are the protesters in France Right-Wing or Left-Wing

Or a combination of both.

Just curious

Attached: _104507570_hi050804994.jpg (660x371, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lSdlJGq9zM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Leftists ofc

Ok, I figured that.

I'm going to assume leftists that voted for and will continue to vote for macaroni with a few opportunistic Real Human Beanz mixed in

Nah, just your average working class

>France
>Right wing
They use the word Conservative as a slur like Liberal is used here.

Leftist unions, that looks like incels when speaking on tv :D

Both. It’s not political, it’s just peoples tired with the government policy. But it’s 99% white.

Attached: B7D0D8D9-B9E1-4DE1-BE88-2FEE66EB6D69.jpg (720x960, 120K)

combination of both really, at least 80% of the population is in support of the protest or protesting. the rest are the government and rich people

they protest because of the "green tax" on gas that further decreased their rapidly declining buying power

Connard

people are fed up of the system, corruption, tax evasion etc... some police corps have joined the movement, as well as the army and firemen

Right left paradigma is false and created by crony capitalists at the top to divide working class wich is being exploited,leftists today as you call them are Soros(globalsits) paid masses,while right wingers blame jews believing they are globalists and bankers.Truth is globalists dont want ordinary small people to unite,abolish left right paradigm and take down globalists at the top.So leftists today are extended hand of bankers,and bankers are the real enemies of humanity and always have been

White people, people which are paying taxe.
Average 25 leftist 75 right.

This really make you think about who pay taxe in france.

Can any french fag pls give me a quick rundown on these protests?

if you ask me they are absolutely right to protest, wages stagnation, cost of life increasing, economic inequalities etc... same shit is happening in every western country, only the french are woke enough to try and stop it

Just a bunch of misguided anarchists. French politics don't really offer a selection of political faiths, just different flavors of delusion.

Does it matter?

as if it was different in germany
every party of every western country is deception and violence put in a different way, the rich run the show and you are cattle to them

White wing, fucker.

But it is. It fucking is.

theyre all raised in the same neighborhood, schools and colleges, right or left theyre all the same people ruling

I think that it was originally planned against the fuel tax and high taxes in general, but it got hijacked by the left to ask for more gibs

checked and kekd

Yeah you don't see niggers participating here, at least there's some arabs that work and they're legitimately pissed to see their entire paycheck being drained by the state.

everytime i come here i am astounded by how nobody seems to question the propaganda theyre ingesting. thinking people in power actually care about them, thinking that maybe one day they will become rich too, thinking rich people are just people who worked hard for that money lol seriously guys

I'm still astounded at people using a leaf as a damn flag

Should be using a flag with flowers.

Attached: quebec_pepe.png (792x772, 170K)

this guy is right.
just imagine for a second if americans werent so dumb
imagine they put their differences aside and start fighting the real enemy
that would be great

hon-hon-hon... I'll give you a hint.

Attached: france_yes1.jpg (1024x584, 77K)

fuck that leaf, seriously for me its just another thing the anglos stole my people

Vive Le Quebec Libre

If msm keep focusing on racist and right wing stuff the protesters say pretty soon this thing will fade away as always.

you know the media lies, everyone knows it, i watched french tv and you have to be a complete retard to not see they are lying

la 6eme République est à vos portes, cousin

Most poeple I know think medias are bad because according to them they make niggers and arabs look bad and are promoting nationalism and sexism.

The fuck?

TV said from the first day it was full facist and the nazis are back. So far, the only people arrested were far left, but that's because they are the only ones being violent.

Bankers have no power without government. If you had a shit ton of money, wouldn't you want to protect your interests at any cost ? Don't give me this populist bullshit, poor people no more virtous than rich people. They simply don't have the means to do harm. The real enemy is the concept of having the power and the right to use force against individuals. Of course people are going to try to take advantage of that.

«Oh yeah, a dude killed people and they have to say he was a muslim terrorist, if it was a white dude they would just say he was a psycho and not mention his religion this is racist»

you are somewhat right, but are you the schizo serbian based on your spelling + similar story to what you posted and twisted the truth in the other thread?
i hope frogs do something big this saturday

its so sad france gets to have all the beautiful architecture even though its filled with subhumans.

>Report it as right wing then it will die down.
Hasn't worked in england, germany and poland in recent times, don't think the French would be difficult at this point.

The french just like protesting lol. They learn about the French Revolution in sugarcoated terms and think revolution = good

Attached: 1420485959002.jpg (1024x1365, 117K)

Attached: 1420485959003.jpg (1024x1365, 119K)

Attached: 1420485959004.jpg (1200x900, 126K)

Attached: 1420485959005.jpg (1024x1365, 117K)

This pisses me of so bad

>the baby is even darker than Achmed
Seriously though.
How are there still white non nationalists on Jow Forums?

>Most poeple I know think medias are bad because according to them they make niggers and arabs look bad and are promoting nationalism and sexism.
Lol. You get that here as well. I hate the diversicult so much.

>How are there still white non nationalists on Jow Forums?
how can the majority of whites act actively against their own interests?

The manifestations were aesthetic
youtube.com/watch?v=lSdlJGq9zM4

Attached: 1530359545031.png (524x372, 266K)

>But it’s 99% white.
I see you didn't go into the streets to join

If they are left then why are they protesting a tax? don't they know that free stuff costs money

You forgot it's TO SAVE THE WORLD AGAINST THAT EVIL GLOBAL WARMING tax

For real, why don't you read Daily Stormer? A Frenchman wrote a good article about it for you amerilards