Imagine needing white people to survive

Imagine being such a weak race you need to come to the United States to have white people to take care of you and your children. Imagine being such a loser you need white tax money to feed yourself. Imagine being so helpless as a people and a race that you need white people to house and feed you. Imagine being such a coward you run from your own homeland. Imagine your ancestors being such losers that your nation, to this day, amounts to a sandcastle. Imagine being so helpless that you have to rely on white people. What’s wrong with these people?? Are they child adults?? Are they never going to amount to a productive society? Are they never going to house and feed their own children? Will they always rely on white people to take care of them? ABSOLUTELY PATHERIC, AND SAD!
It’s time white people stopped caring about these LOSERS and started taking care of their own. We have veterans we could be helping out instead of these fat ugly losers who want to break the law and immigrate illegally. No more brown babies no more brown people, WHITES ONLY. Worry about OURS first for a fucking change. Taking care of brown and black people has only been the agenda for the last 30 fucking years. It’s time to remove these brown baby shackles.

Attached: 9A8F7408-85EA-4914-B8A6-EAC68B6B51C6.jpg (960x540, 116K)

Attached: 1540756137700.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

Lmao i'm Mexican and me and my family are financial independent and have never taken a dime of welfare. If you want to play the welfare card when not kill all the lazy, drug addicted, and menial whites too?

Attached: IMG_20181128_165338.jpg (1080x865, 139K)

Thanks dude, bit of a blog but it needed to be said

Because we take care of our own unlike your taco eating race Pablo. You’re goinf back I promise you just wait till we get an actual white nationalist in office

Need isn't the same as want. They know we won't hurt them. So there is essentially no risk to the reward of a life of free shit if they get in.

Attached: 1535619878208.jpg (680x960, 94K)

That's the problem with WNs. They play the social Darwinian cared until their useless ass is on the line. Then it's "but we take care of people!". I would gladly disenfranchise all people on welfare which would take care of the problem. But no, you want your ass wiped because of some birthright claim. Have fun with your delusional fantasies though.

We need to make them afraid again.

>birthright claim
>delusional
Says the entitled, fuck. You amount to nothing more than a petty thief trying to steal what’s rightfully ours. You greedy bitch. I hope you know we aren’t going to let that happen. Sick of your entitled shit

>imagine being born into a war-torn country filled with poverty and crime in which each day is a struggle to survive
>imagine wanting to better your life and situation by seeking out a place in which people of all races, religions and creeds can find success if they work for it
>imagine being gassed at the border because the orange in chief deems you a terrorist to suit his political agenda and appeal to his right-wing cultists

That is the way of the new American Dream™

Not responding to the substance at all. Low IQ is common for white trash, i suppose. Again, my family has never taken welfare and are very successful. We're much better than legions of dumb angry whites who live in trailer parks and die of drug overdoses.

You have nothing, you are nothing.

>my family has never taken welfare
>Proceeds to live in a white nation
Lol are you delusional?
You’re no better than a cockroach on a dinner plate faggot

Mestizos are subhuman, it isn't a surprise to anyone.

This, the weak should perish. Self sufficient people dont have a duty to let parasites live off them

Wrong. The American dream can be applied anywhere in the world. It’s about rising up and creating something of your own.

Kill em all. KYS too

mark hamill is getting roasted alive on kikebook right now by mexicans in tijuana showing video of the "poor widdle migrants" beating the fuck out of the little kids, smoking meth, getting drunk, and being niggeriffic.

>our positive exception is better than your negative exception
uh, ok

Yes, those aren't contradictory. Again, not responding to substance. I have literal millionaires in my family faggot. You are trash clinging to the color of your skin.

Agreed.

I'll give you props for being less hypocritical than OP.

Exactly. He thinks he has some sort of right to be here because he “may” be better than some white people. He doesn’t realize this isn’t his nation and we don’t have to take care of him by letting him stay in our nation. He thinks because he pays taxes and his family isn’t on welfare that he has some sort of right to be here. Entitled. Sick of them

holy shit you're a retarded WN and it's sadder than nu-pol
and reminder that america isn't white anymore too, there will be no WN elected to office and trump will be possibly the last GOP or white president
they're all dirty subhuman roaches, imagine being 25% native 50% nigger and 25% white
while breeding like roaches, joining gangs and fucking shit up
OP who made this thread though is a schizo retarded white trash WN, explains his low IQ

Actually I got a lot of Mexican homies. They hate niggers more than I do

How is a child expected to run in that contorted configuration with her arm being twisted? It's painful to look at dumb hen mistreating them for an obvious photo op.

Bourgeois scum that will be erased when your very own countrymen come knocking, amazing brown intelligence on display here folks

Your family wouldn’t be shit without a white nation. Absolutely delusional and SAD. Pathetic

based and redpilled, we need to end welfare leeches
or better yet, if you really do want your WN elected OP, make it so that if you want welfare you can't vote or have more than 4 babies

They get to come in when they are invited. It's not their decision especially not at uterus point at our expense.

Imagine fighting to make your own country better instead of storming the border of a country that told you clearly to stay away.

Keep thinking what you want brown boy. Whites will dominate you via warefare. Keep pushing us. I can’t wait

Nice addition. Sick of these losers. It’s almost time for us to fucking rekt these entitled faggots once and for all

But youll still never be an American and therefore are just a parasite enjoying an opportunity created by a white man and intended for a white man. I mean, thanks for not being a scummy person but I would still rather every Hispanic person leave the US and maybe allow us to get some cultural unity going again.

It's called ridding such criminal elements from your country. All fighting aged males band together and fight a total war against the criminal elements. Burn down their houses, kill their families, and ultimately kill them. If corrupt police get in the way then kill them too.

it stings to hear the truth...you’ll come to grips with it soon enough.

Attached: 5467EF3B-6B8A-40FA-B6D9-B131FEC49040.jpg (136x165, 11K)

I'm not speaking for all Mexicans. I'm defending myself from shitheads who want to deport me. I said: Ok, lets get rid of all losers. OP said: n-no, white losers are special! I wonder why?

Being financial independent is the opposite of entitled, low IQ trash brain.

> “may”

Lol, i am. The sad thing is, OP, you people are only useful as cannon fodder for the white elites. You were never one of them. You were meant to die as a confederate soldier for some slaveowner or having your testicles freeze of in Stalingrad. Keep clinging to fantasy though.

when I was young I though it was just the nice Christian thing to do

now I see its just the Jewish thing to do

Attached: 1543313040065.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Amen. Idk why this faggot thinks because he doesn’t do drugs and isn’t on welfare that we will just let him stay, that’s not how this works. He’s a sad excuse justifying theft

>What’s wrong with these people??
have some compassion, man.
They can't help the fact that they have a lowish IQ.
We can cure their stupidity with Eutelegenesis.

I have American citizenship. I am American to people who matter. Nobody cares what Neo-Nazis think. They lost, Hitler shot himself in the head, they're not important.

>(((white elites)))
You aren’t even close to having th me same leve intelligence as a meth addicted white male you fucking brown monkey. Get out of my white nation while you still can, once those guns come out you’re no longer allowed to leave. You hear me?? Then it’s time to nut up or shut up and I promise you, we will give you no quarter by that time

We aren’t neo Nazis this is how the white male thinks. This isn’t some racist rant this is the truth. You aren’t invited to stay. We are going to change things and you will be leaving, mark my fucking words kid

When will spics understand that white people dont need or want your brown ass, no matter how well you do? White trash is another problem. America and much of Europe have always been spiritually, culturally and racially white until (((they))) happened. Fuck off back to Mejico you greasy spic.

It’s okay for brown people to summit themselves to white supremacy when it suits them.

They dont get a pass either, and its your tax money these fuckers will be using to pay for the refugee gibs

Attached: Screenshot_20181127-133231_Mimi.jpg (1077x1422, 706K)

Again, with this 'WE'. You have NO power. You don't decide how anything works. You're a fucking schizo who can't even spell. You keep hoping for a revolution. "Oh yeah, one day, one day..." .

>You aren’t invited to stay

Alright, kick me out then. Oh wait, you're an impotent loser with no power. Funny that, i'll guess i'll stay.

This

I don't care what white people want lmao.

"I'm a Mexican and I'm doing quite well because I'm in white country"
Yes.

Lol our race is in the beginning of becoming more racially aware. Once whites realize what’s happening, we’re going to take power so fast your head will spin. White people united to vote for trump and we took the vote away from blacks and browns that fast. This is only the beginning

white mexican here.. reading these comments about mexicans does not phase me since pol has told me castizos and white mexicans are based and allowed in the ethnostate.. I am high IQ and already doing my part by making white babies with my white gf. am i doing it right pol?

Attached: 1516587824237.jpg (640x736, 59K)

>literally every spics entire argument

im a spic and i think about this everyday. thats why i think whites are superior. them and chinks

Prove it.

>white Mexican
Lmao DELUDED AND SAD

bix nood

Attached: 1D552812-5F14-4DBC-A2FB-A3C266C69517.jpg (1532x1536, 185K)

Just stfu and get out

>Alright, kick me out then.
youd NEVER have the spine to say this face to face to anyone so quit with the online tough guy rant, pedro. You know DAMN WELL youd get the shit kicked out of you saying any of your bullshit in person, cuck.

calm down jose. whites > spics

If you’re so Mexican why are you posting with the Stars and Stripes? Oh, your ancestors fled because being surrounded by filthy mestizos is a terrible way to live? Well, at least we can agree on something!

This has nothing to do with being "taken care of". Its about blood and La Raza. We need to repopulate the americas with our indio bloodline because it is rightfully our land not the anglo-saxons and we will win becuase our blood is stronger than yours.

Fucking this. Retarded bean people come here, undermine the institutions, mock the people, steal jobs and wealth, then shill for more bean people who will simply tear down everything the original beans stole? Did I miss anything? Mexico is shitty because of Mexicans, Guatemala because of Guatemalans, etc etc. If you're SO proud of coming here and building a successful life, can you do the same in your home country (hint: NOT the US!)? If not, why not? Is it because there are no resources to leech? No social cohesion? Now you come to understand what spics represent, and why they are hated.

Attached: 1490887877231.jpg (600x446, 57K)

Ok

You aren't white.

Oh and btw were not gonna kick you out, we’re gonna throw you out on your mother fucking neck or worse. Just wait until whites see how you treat their children. Itll be on then the gloves will come off

>get known for pandering to monorities
>giving them free shit for simply existing
>wonder why lazy ass spics want to get in
stop giving minorities privileges and see how the illegal immigration goes down. Even our welfare leeches move to the US because there they can get more gibs, specially if they are black.

I'm black and I hate your race. You've ruined America. If whites will have me, I'd be glad to decorate our border with your carcasses. The all night gibs grocery store is cerrado, motherfucker.

Fun's over.

90% of the Mexicans who were in America when it was annexed stayed and became American. You just want free shit.

Any more info about these videos? I'm not on kikebook, I don't give my personal data to the social Jew.

You lost that land fair and square you weak faggot. Let’s redo the Spanish American war then faggot and I bet it’ll be the same result. A small number of Whites hold back your brown hordes like spec ops VS taliban

>white mexican here

LOL

>white
>mexican

Pick one, Jose. (protip: it's the latter not the former for you)

Other photos the same day have the fatass goblins kids actually wearing pants, but you take off their pants to get their run for the border picture some jews spent millions setting up the entire caravan for.

Attached: IMG_2057.gif (250x166, 227K)

It was never your land. This is former red Indian land won fair and square by the white man. One minute you spics claim you're "white" the next you're fake Indians. Trouble is you're an orphan race of bastard whatsises that don't know what the fuck you even are. How about we clarify it for you: roaches. Subhumans. Goblins. Now you're classified. Get out.

OP gets it. The only way we can ever have longterm peace in the U.S. is if we remove all shitskins and become a white-only nation, anything less just kicks the can down the road for our descendants, our Founding Fathers said as much (before kicking the can themselves). When we finally decide that we've had enough, the solution is plain and clear. Whites only.

Attached: 1493082980729.png (1040x1200, 1.79M)

You're delusional. That's all i can say. But at the same time perhaps it's good that you at least have some hope left. It might prevent you from showing up on the evening news somewhere.

Attached: Z5FBjmwM0yfERSB-a5UYLQAPk51pivyrh0Aj_4iLkIY.jpg (640x759, 137K)

You'll be on the news weeping from tear gas. Your mama already is.

> Get out.

Make me, faggot.

My mama lives in a big ass house and has a white maid...

>he thinks there are no white mexicans like myself

heres a drawing of me and my gf.. i am clearly caucasian with dark features and get mistaken for italian all the time. are you also implying that italians are not white?

Attached: 1506820560372.jpg (640x640, 56K)

You sound like an Uncle Tom in the worst way. These people are really not your friends.

Keep living in fasntay land. Keep thinking that this fight is over and you’re allowed to stay. Keep thinking that whites don’t think in their minds when they see you “just another spic leeching our tax dollars” we are going to move against you. I can feel the sentiment among my people. Enjoy your time here, it won’t last forever

Attached: black_and_white.jpg (676x955, 107K)

Glock clicking.
Don't press your and your family's luck, you pan faced monkey. Whole country hates you now, we very much will "make you" soon. Shut your gums and adios alive.

Nice larp. But just incase it’s not, you aren’t white sorry sweetie

Things That Never Happened for 1000 Alex.
Whites don't maid for beaners. Ever.

Better friends than your subrace will EVER BE

Amen brother. I can’t fucking stand the brown leeches anymore. Whether it’s muslims, Mexicans or blacks they all must go

>Get out.
Not until your family lineages is brown gringo. Also I identify as white on all my documentation because im not black give it 50 years and you'll see what the new whites will look like. No more blondes and no more blue/green eyes.

It's funny how you spics have this "mejorar la raza" saying, literally "improve the race" by breeding with whites. If you have a cute sister I'll mejorar your raza with my blond hair and blue eyes you faggot beaner.

And you’ll feel better then when everyone has your ugly brown eyes, won’t you? Keep saying things like this and my people will come after you even quicker spic

You're defiant :)
You're going to die.

$100 bucks says once we kill a crowd of them they pack their shit and leave willingly

This conversation is as pointless as your existence. The future will play out the way it's meant to play out. I promise it will not be good for you, either way. Cannon fodder is all you will ever amount to.

Oh wait, i'm still here. Wow, you have to try harder next time lmao

>Glock clicking.

hahahah

I guess polish people aren't white.

Attached: 88BDB72E-AA4A-4CB8-BD27-DFF36F43125B.png (2048x1536, 1.04M)

sauce

You think you trigger me? Yes history will repeat as it always does. White will get pissed and revert back to nationalism aka 1939 get ready bitch

I don't care about triggering you. You're just delusional entertainment for me to poke and prod.

> Yes history will repeat as it always does

This is the brainlet anthem of people who do not have a solid grasp of history.

>America was never great
>fuck white people
>this country sucks

>ree please let us in

>ugly brown eyes
Brown is beautiful, well not niggers, poos and gooks. But a purebred indio is the most beautiful sight in the world.

I promise on my future children we are going to make you leave. You will never be white and you will never be American because being American means being white. Your cowardice is showing simply by the fact that you cling on to this nation likea scared baby to go back to where your actual homeland is. This is MY HOME, not yours