Trump is going to redpill the nation

The democrats are bragging about various investigations that will happen in 2019. Trump then plants to redpill the nation to save his presidency, the 2020 election, and America.

>Trump says he will declassify "devastating" docs If Democrats investigate him.

>"It’s much more powerful if I do it then," Trump said, "because if we had done it already, it would already be yesterday’s news."

>"Some things maybe the public shouldn’t see because they are so bad," Trump said, making clear it wasn’t damaging to him, but to others.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-28/trump-threatens-declassify-devastating-docs-if-democrats-investigate-him

Attached: trump_as_nazi.jpg (780x400, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uh-gFjNqis0
zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-28/trump-threatens-declassify-devastating-docs-if-democrats-investigate-him
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They underestimate the man every fucking time

GOOD TIMES

Attached: mega-pill.jpg (497x348, 54K)

You do realize that your Government does horrible things on a daily basis, right?
Declassifying such information would be devastating to the US.
Not only because your government does a lot of REALLY BAD stuff in a daily basis, but also because then what would stop politicians from declassifying dirt left and right in the future?

I bet Obama would not be happy about this. But I also bet that Bush would be even worse off than the nog.

TRUTH NOW
TRUTH NOW
TRUTH NOW

Attached: images.png (300x168, 5K)

>trump deports a literal nazi
>he's hitler tho, goys!
fuck off kushnershill

Attached: trump zionism 43.jpg (999x754, 207K)

Why does he surround himself with Neocons and other enemies? Do you really believe it's 4D chess?
youtube.com/watch?v=uh-gFjNqis0

Our country has already been BTFO. It doesn't really matter anymore.

good. let them declassify everything. enter full government transparency. burn the CIA, burn the NSA, eliminate 100% of American expenditures overseas. If other countries want us to play world police they can hire us.

Attached: yes.gif (320x240, 682K)

You misspelt THE ENTIRE WORLD.

Attached: 1540934122567.png (1306x404, 77K)

the boomers at my workplace regularly talk about how they think the government did 9/11 lel

You should take a look at Glasnost.
Declassifying everything turns out to be really damaging. Especially to a population build on delusions, patriotism and blind consumerism.

Holy this has to happen before he shoots himself three times in the back of the face

Attached: glow.jpg (516x387, 14K)

it will redpill mankind on Republicanism forever

Attached: 1521806154347.jpg (2516x3116, 3.92M)

As far as I am concerned, both Reps and Dems have declined to what basically is cult status.

>4d chess XD
Trump is a fucking jewish puppet at this point. What happened to declass that MI6 told him not to declass because he's a bitch

When Mueller goes public you die.

Attached: 1538295661031.jpg (1179x1373, 1.02M)

You're missing the point. The only way for America to survive is if people wake the fuck up. We can have a functioning republic built on honesty and integrity, but it can only be at the expense of the current military-industrial-political complex.

>implying one can get to any high power political level like the presidency without at least pretending to be pro-jew
Every one of you fucks who laughs at the "4d chess" shit is apparently delusional and thinks Trump or let alone anyone, could get to the same level on the world stage with an open "fuck kikes and shitskins" platform. If you wanna take down the ZOG you have to infiltrate and play buddy buddy until you are in a position to strike, morons. I'm not gonna pretend that *is* what Trump is doing because I don't know for sure, no one here does, but it not like he could publicly condemn jews and Israel and go full 1488 and not get immediately assassinated. You're dumb.

I don't believe the revelations could be that bad, nor will they be revealed if they truly are that bad.

"Ha, ha Goyim. We've been fucking up your money system and your women for 3,000 years. The shekels are ours! Hahahahaha!"

"I'm sorry America. You are not the rulers of the world. The underground Earth People from Mars actually rule everything. Now prepare for your daily anal inspections."

"My fellow American's, I have some sad news. It turns out everything is fucked and we have to crash the stock market and default on the national debt. New currency will be issued and your old currency will by 1/1000th of what it used to. Suckers!"

I mean, how bad could it really be?

whatever you say Moarpheus you JIDF nigger

What if Trump has all the pedophile and child sex trafficking dirt and he releases that? The world would flip seeing proof public politicians are raping children.

And that's a bad thing how? If all the sheeple currently content to live their lives with the bread and circus had definitive proof shoved in their faces we could finally achieve real, lasting reform limiting the power of the government.

The democrats still don't know they are trapped in a room with Trump and not vice versa. Stupid democrats, they will learn when it's far to late. They should have noticed all the republicans running for the hills, but they didn't.

If you want a republic built on honesty and integrity then you would need a third, strong, centrist party that campaigns on facts and actual issues, so the other two giants are forced to deal with the peoples problems instead of circlejerking all day.
Two party "democracy" does not work. There needs to be a triumvirate at least.
Also no money in politics.

The notion that money is speech or that corporations are basically people is absolutely terrifying to anyone but Americans.
From an outside view, the number of things that are wrong with your political landscape right now is gigantic.

And I am not even talking about actual policies.
I am talking about the fact that your people simply do not care, or are sitting in information bubble echo chambers that foster hostility.

When he starts to use his power to publish NSA information about congress members, then you know that your country is fucked for good.

You seem unfamiliar with the results of an angry stupid mob. The lasting change could be very different than what you wanted.

If the south didn't go to war over forced integration, I don't believe the Plebs will rebel over their (((Overlords))) and Good Goyim being kid fuckers. The AmeriaFat has a whole lot of quit in him and he proves it time and again. If anything, such a revelation would only reveal a secret/not so secret Caste System where (((some people))) are above the law.

No wonder Germany is fucked. We need to literally do the opposite. We need to get extreme on both sides and fight this shot out till there's a winner. Your middle ground shut leads to fucking Merkel and rapefugees.

>If you wanna take down the ZOG you have to infiltrate and play buddy buddy until you are in a position to strike
You can't infiltrate. This will never happen. White men are openly demonized in the media and in public. How is a white man going to infiltrate the very people who subverted them? They will automatically be on their guard. Not to mention subversion is a tool used by weaker races that are incapable of outright conquest like whites are. I feel like people who promote infiltration are cowardly and are only seeking to avoid inevitable violence.

Don't worry German user. The Jews you sob over run everything. They even own your white guilt. They might even let you have an Ape Wife if you are obedient during your displacement.

>The democrats are bragging about various investigations that will happen in 2019. Trump then plants to redpill the nation to save his presidency, the 2020 election, and America.
>>Trump says he will declassify "devastating" docs If Democrats investigate him.
>>"It’s much more powerful if I do it then," Trump said, "because if we had done it already, it would already be yesterday’s news."
>>"Some things maybe the public shouldn’t see because they are so bad," Trump said, making clear it wasn’t damaging to him, but to others.
>zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-28/trump-threatens-declassify-devastating-docs-if-democrats-investigate-him

There's really only two ways to look at this IF you assume (as pol certainly does) that all the corruption is absolutely as bad as it seems:

Trump is planning to do the right thing but he can do it best in a second term as he can fully unleash with a stronger Republican base and senate/less swamp. Thus he needs to hold onto this material for his re-election.

Or...he's all bluster and this is just feckless, empty threats and he's already compromised.

It is kinda hard to believe that the second option is a reality. Even as an Israeli shill or not, he has no reason not to just burn it all down to the ground before he gets out. He and his family will never be accepted as an elite with a place at the table. So not sure what the long game would be.

I'm holding out that he needs that second term to blow the fuck out. Holding out hope.

Let me phrase it like this:
You live in a the most powerful country in the world. The last remaining global superpower.

Do you really think that being extremely disruptive right now instead of careful reforming is the way to go?

Seems like when you are at the top, the only way to go is down if you keep gambling.

Anyways. I'm off to sleep. Stay classy Mutts.

Attached: shorty.jpg (354x640, 44K)

>There's really only two ways to look at this IF you assume (as pol certainly does) that all the corruption is absolutely as bad as it seems:
>Trump is planning to do the right thing but he can do it best in a second term as he can fully unleash with a stronger Republican base and senate/less swamp. Thus he needs to hold onto this material for his re-election.
>Or...he's all bluster and this is just feckless, empty threats and he's already compromised.
>It is kinda hard to believe that the second option is a reality. Even as an Israeli shill or not, he has no reason not to just burn it all down to the ground before he gets out. He and his family will never be accepted as an elite with a place at the table. So not sure what the long game would be.
>I'm holding out that he needs that second term to blow the fuck out. Holding out hope.

I also say all this, because his entire base is pretty fed up and salivating for not just the wall, but some form of justice for the elites. Even just Comey getting locked up would be a good sign.

He has to be aware of this as this discontent has even bled into the_donald and Breitbart communities.

This is my hope as well. Trump appears to be a man who values his legacy over power and money. And he isn't the idiot that everyone makes him out to be.

>Maybe it’s better that the public not see what’s been going on with this country
He is toying with us all
He's selling it to us
He knows we're dying to see it now

>He dares to compare Hitler (pbuh) with Trump
Back to fucking t_d or at least /ptg/ containment.

Attached: 5zte8o3npwa11.jpg (605x518, 32K)

>"Maybe it’s better that the public not see what’s been going on with this country."

Ouch!

>President Trump threatened to assume a "war posture" should Democrats try to investigate him, warning "two can play at that game,"

He needs to go on the warpath already.

Beware lads false flags galore incoming

Attached: 1543320583153.jpg (600x334, 57K)

Fuck (((Trump))). Fucking kike puppet that can't even build 30 ft. of The Wall. Fuck him.

Attached: 49380363.jpg (522x282, 88K)

Bush and Obama both fucking sucked you unamerican jewish piece of shit

Attached: F16975AC-FD10-43D7-B2EC-B7CDA0E490FF.jpg (639x600, 91K)

Attached: 1543448681227.jpg (400x400, 50K)

/leftypol/ is bothered

Don't you ever want to make something out of yourself and get a real job? You earn probably 15 cents a post, teenagers with their first fast food job are doing better than you.

YOURE NOT EVEN FROM THIS COUNTRY

STFU YOU FOREIGN BITCH

Trump is sitting on enough criminal evidence to send the entire DNC to Guantanomo. He's just waiting for them to fuck with him enough to let loose the dogs of war.

Fuck Bush 1 and Bush 2 nigga

Nah he’s already started building part of the wall