The ultimate redpill

The overwhelming majority of people are too stupid to understand the complexities of this world. Even those who have the intellectual capacity to be explained such things, they are misguided by ego and various other mental bullshit that is created by their environment. Because these "stupid" people are the overwhelming majority, they are the primary group that needs to be controlled by any ruling elite. You can't explain anything to the stupid masses. You can't get the stupid masses to think for themselves. They don't care. They want full bellies, comfort and entertainment. So in order to rule you have to control them, but you cant use honest logic which articulates the truth. The masses have been lied to since the inception of civilization itself.

You are left with these options
>use authority and force
>use lies and deception
>Inspire and lead
Most civilizations utilize all 3 to varying degrees. But "honest discourse" does not make the list, as the stupid masses could care less. "Honest discourse" undermines the above 3 options any ruling elite MUST utilize. This is the simple truth. This is why the only entities that get into power are not honest and truthful entities.

CONTINUED BELOW

Attached: IQ-bellcurve.jpg (703x376, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hourofthetime.com/milton-william-bill-cooper-mp3-collection/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Human civilization always has been this way. It always will be this way. To say it will change is equivalent to saying that one day there will no war. No poverty. No Theft. No Rape. No immorality. No degeneracy. No corruption...

So if you can't fix it with "honest discourse", then what do you fix it with?

Eventually, you come to a conclusion... You will say to yourself...
"Well... if these stupid fucks won't embrace simple and obvious truths, then I'll just have to use lies and deception. I will tell them what they want to hear so they will hate their true enemies. I will Inspire and lead them to right all these wrongs. I will get them to give me authority. With this authority I will use force to do what i have convinced them to desire."

AND BAM!!! around and around we go... They become the same evil entity that started out so very noble... Just like the last one...

Point is... Stupid people are holding us back...

Nice blog faggot

Attached: 69C9D6AE-99D5-45F9-A471-EEA614AC26A7.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

THANKS MAN!

Jew.log post frens

I've been thinking about this alot too. Infuriating. I want to help them, but it hurts to watch how stupid people can be. There's no reason for me personaly to help, as they will most likely hate you for trying.
Garbage brain.

>jews started out noble

Found the dirty kike apologist

>Point is... Stupid people are holding us back...

Worldwide Iq based genocide.
Best day of my life.

Average people are to geniuses what retards are to average people. That's the real red pill

you can have a goverment using, those "evil" options, where of course the rulers are whealty but they still care about the survival of their people.

DUDE IM 20 AND EVERYONE ELSE IS WAY DUMBER THAN ME LMAO

Ur so woke op

Attached: 79059E1E-9E76-41CD-BF6F-FFA8B03F3B54.jpg (403x274, 29K)

Reminds me a lot of what Bill Cooper said about the illuminati. The masses are gullible and stupid by choice and are therefore steaks on the table by choice. If we don’t take advantage of them, someone else will, so it may as well be us.

Attached: D8A93322-58AA-42DB-8547-1E0A492A3353.jpg (200x249, 63K)

It's not the ultimate redpill.
It's the ultimate blackpill.

Thanks buddy. I appreciate your encouragement. Please subscribe and don't forget to click on the little bell at the bottom...

It's the ultimate blackpill which ironically is the simplest and the most baffling explanation to so many issues we are facing. Then again you're part of the problem if you waste your best years on a fucking nazi larping forum.

dont be lazy.
listen.
1 per day.
hourofthetime.com/milton-william-bill-cooper-mp3-collection/

well i'm not part of the ruling elite, i'm a grown-ass man living with his parents, so i don't see how any of this is my concern.

OP is correct.

> the masses need to be led by competent leaders
> given too much choice or freedom means they pick vice
> the majority of people are not conscious of their own thoughts
> the majority of people lack basic self awareness

This is why it's pointless giving a fuck. Civilisation will collapse and the best thing you can do is use your skillset to exploit the evolving situation. This is also why democracies always fail. The masses are fucking retarded.

If you have a high IQ, are conscious of your own thoughts and have self awareness and belief you are in a much better predicament than the average nihilist NPC that blames everyone else.

>the best thing you can do is use your skillset to exploit the evolving situation
This. So much this.

No. As Morpheous stated. The redpill is "simply the truth, nothing more". The entire truth is a fucking blackpill you half-wit. There are no black pills or purple pills. There is a fucking red pill and a god damn blue pill! Thats it!

Attached: 4587823452345.jpg (259x194, 7K)

I suppose this is the end then. Time for me to get off of this stupid forum and move on.

Just... one... more... thread...

The ultimate red pill is that it doesn't matter. Could you imagine watching a movie where every actor had the same role?

Attached: Alan-Watts-Gods.jpg (318x159, 7K)

Use authority and inspiration to get people to support eugenic policies. After a few generations, problem solved.

Got news for you: You’re one of the stupid people. You won’t be able to get beyond your current stage without admitting THAT blackpill

>They want full bellies, comfort and entertainment.
And the elite don't?

Attached: l_1407857307.jpg (1024x768, 73K)

>Waste your best years
Are you people incapable of understanding that people don't have to be here 24/7

be more of a stereotypical stoner libertarian bro

no, we need stuid people in this world. Who is gonna build shit,suck dick, clean toilets,be at the supermarket?

You can move the average so that the threshlold for getting it includes more people.

However the population is dumbed down through educatoin.

democracy doesn't work because politicians are allowed to lie
once they can do that, they can pervert the system in any way they want
we are rarely given real people to vote for, only puppets and theifs

Politicians can only get away with lying because the people let them. The people get what they deserve.

If your girlfriend repeatedly fucks you over, and you take her back, you can't cry foul when she then goes and fucks you over again. You did it to yourself.

The people are their own worst enemy.

>let's have an "honest discourse" with a bunch of "people too stupid to understand complexities of the world"
Sounds like you're too stupid to understand stupidity.

Quite right. You don't discuss with the plebs. You guide them. The same way you are not supposed to discuss with women. The role of a leader is not to debate. Sadly, the (((altered))) hormonal states of european youth make this a hard task.

what is that? op is a brainlet btw

the masses want these short term.
elites want them long term and consistently.

24kg ovarian cyst

Well, yes, but the truth factors into this.

You have to be honest to yourself and to your peers and you have to set a goal you are truly willing to sacrifice yourself to.

What you wrote seems very obvious to me for a long time. What we have to strive for is keep the aristocracy pure and truthful and the masses inspired and led.

As long as your true morality is intact, and as long as the people you cultivate around you are capable enough, you can lead people by faith, inspiration and authority.

Lies are to be utilized minimally.

wow, the stretching capabilities of some organs are incredible

Shit dude this isn’t reddit

I am intelligent. Prove me wrong.

Attached: Screenshot_140.png (940x767, 242K)

Oh boy, it's you who lacks understanding.

OP HERE!!! HERE IS PART TWO TO THE REDPILL!!!!

The sad truth is that stupid people are humanities greatest strength. Smart people and innovators are great and all, but they are usless without the stupid people.
>A great general is useless without a bunch of stupid people to fight for a politician's bullshit cause.
>A great engineer is useless without all the stupid people to use and operate his inventions
>A great businessman is useless if he doesn't have stupid people to buy what he is selling

We need stupid people. They are the backbone of human civilization. Stupid are the ones who go deep into the earth to mine resources. Stupid people are the ones who fight wars. Stupid people are the ones who work everyday to have government take 40% while they go into credit card debt trying to keep their wife happy. They keep the world going round and round. Without the stupid people the geniuses spend their days doing back breaking labor in a wheat field just to feed themselves.

I'm not. Prove me wrong

Attached: .png (1239x1074, 699K)

That was way too cleaver to have been done by a stupid person...

CHECKMATE

This is very basic and entry level understanding of hierarchy/politics. Come back when you're ready but good start.

Hey look guys it's a burger version of JP spewing more (((intellectual))) common sense.

Well I have just been waiting on a man of your caliber to state what the next level of understanding is. Please. enlighten us all.,...

case in point everyone

Well I'm glad everyone on this thread are Teir 1 philosophers. Good to hear you dont propose solutions that have Utopian visions. How should humanity proceed? Enlighten us...

Everyone here is lazy faggot. That doesn't mean we are all unsuccessful, but even the successful ones like myself could be accomplishing a lot more. So stop being a faggot and admit to yourself that Jow Forums is a complete waste of time.

Give him a break man. He is too smart for reading...

It is. True. Very Ture.

It really becomes apparent when you consider someone with average IQ is still dumb as shit. Now consider that half the population is even dumber than that.

It's really only once you get into the 120s that people actually start to become remotely intelligent and capable of individual rational thought.

That's really 10% of the population who are actually thinking rational beings. The other 90% are literal NPCs

U just showed a graphic
so u are inteligent

I come on here when I cant sleep otherwise don't bother. The shit on here helps me go to sleep because you are all boring and retarded as fuck.

Democracy is a good enough system to determine a hierarchy as long as your society is relatively small, and ethnically/culturally homogeneous. Democracy fails in multicultural societies because races will usually fulfil their natural roles in the hierarchy, and this leads to resentment, civil unrest.

Gas the lower class.

sure, but among shitskin populations, just about everyone is too stupid to understand the complexities of this world, so their "civilizations" halt and stagnate.

Stupid people are only needed to support mass production. Neo-luddism is the way to go.

that's lazy of you to say
> I can't get them on my side
> must be because they're stupid
you just failed to convince them that your side is the right one.
running around screaming jews did it and fuck niggers this and that, might be the reason.
you might know the truth but you failed because you have no empathy, nor the intelligence to get a point across

But that 10% is populated by utter ideological idiots. There are many who aren't smart but are red pilled and can use common sense. What we call "redpills" here of Jow Forums used to be the foundation of what was called "wisdom".

Well thanks friend. Glad we can help. I use nyquil. much less healthy.

Except I've only done weed once and I didn't like it. The only other drug I use is alcohol and that's a cultural thing from my grandfather and our community club & church.

This

You don't become a leader by killing off everyone but the competition. Then you're just leading a Zombie horde that's terrified of you, like Best Korea.

Nah it's the kikes.
Kikes literally make people dumber.

Checked but you go deep into the earth as a dumbshit and you are not coming out alive.
Now if its stupid compared to say a 150 IQ genius ok fair point. But you need at least an average IQ to do the bulk of blue collar trades.

What is this