Attached: Capture.png (1495x312, 72K)

nypa faggot

didn't ask for you to write the paper, just a topic idea fuckwad

Making sure you aren't a (1 post this ID) faggot

So, a global topic? What interests you?
Econ? Immigration? War?
Need to decide on a general topic first

Ahhh, didnt know
I'm interested in all of them but I feel that War would proab be in my best interests so my liberal teacher will give me an A

whats the actual course title and what do you think of the professor? Feminist? Communist?

War has many forms. Tribal wars in Africa would be easy to research and write, you could even get into dropping a few red pills this way.
Focus on the refugees created by these type wars. Ask 'why aren't we doing anything' type bs for an A
Look up African genocide stats and (((who))) is profiting from the conflict

You could go another route and focus on drinking water supplies and the threat a lack thereof has on sustainability to a population

dude just go copy Syria general. Use some Chomsky stuff to earn left wing brownie points and ask how all those US guns ended up in ISIS hands.

Professor is from Boston, a very liberal professor while somewhat open to other ideas, grades harsher on them. A feel like he's a commie and does what he can to lower GPA's but doesn't fail people. I can drop the red pills in but my arguments have to follow a lefty type thinking structure.

It's a Global Politics Course

Population growth in Africa and having no infrastructure to support them + impact of mass migration of said niggers

What about the impact of fake media images. You could throw in some of the holocaust ones where they had pasted images together but also discuss images from other events so you never actually need to question the holocaust itself. It might be the beginning of some red pills if you are careful not to push any agenda

Do an essay on why original posters on Jow Forums love sucking cock. There must be SOME explanation.

There is, it's called being OP
I could write about that but what I would be pushing is the red pill idea that all media is controlled by the Jews. I can push red pill agenda such as mentioning the current reason we are in Syria is because of a pipeline to bring oil to Europe and say we killed Saddam and Khaddafi for oil trade purposes as I have done so in class debates but one kid tried that earlier in the semester and it didn't go well for him

While decent topic idea I would need to find some way to solve said nigger problem and that would be to kill them all or send them back and give them some federal aid for enslavement

Or a UN led cites building project for said niggers
. Also the impact of that many niggers on wildlife if he prof is libtard, they all want to save fluffy animals

destruction of indigenous cultures and languages in the industrial global economy

>Or a UN led cites building project for said niggers
same as federal aid and itll just be debt enslavement. Could work if the teacher doesn't read through it, but I need sources to help further the argument of this problem/solution and I'm struggling to find reputable ones.

copy syria general or read up on the Ukrainian loyalist struggle.

It's better then current solution by EU/UN leaders to just ship em to Europe .
This UN led cities building project is yr unique solution.
Better infrastructure would make it easier for China and the West to grab resources .
It's a win win for all so no need to charge Africa for the uber cities

Could really sell yr cites idea by getting him to dream of future cities without cars n shit .

How about due to bad foreign policy and with the rise in population in Africa, has caused this huge refugee crisis around the world. They have caused a ton of problems in the countries they currently reside. The best solution would be to have the banks of the world loan money to these poor countries and help them build an infrastructure, that way they can have their own land while at the same time we can keep our economy stable and make the world a better place

Loaning money to Africa doesn't work .food aid doesn't work . The fall out of doing nothing is even greater to economy and social fabric of the world . Nope the only way to fix this is mass genocide (and I don't think he prof would like that ) or getting our own hands dirty and fixing it for them .the cities of the future in Africa will need to be mega cities to home 25million ,they would need to be green and energy neutral and foodstable , the impact of 4.2billion niggers in said cites would be less than having the run loose

He would not, and while I agree with you, it is for that reason I can't use that conclusion but if I were to say the banks loan it out it would be under the implications that for example the Fed would loan some money and all the money they loan would go to American companies to help build africa. The african countries would be in debt with countries all over the world that are building up their continent that they'll have no choice but to give the land that has the resources to the banks and defacto countries which in turn will create giant debt-slave states in Africa. The countries would be built with modern technology, to keep the niggers happily enslaved like they are in this country when the lefties aren't riling them up about reparations

I totally agree with you but have to make this red pill topic and build it up using lefty structures and with a left solution

I doubt the West alone could fix this , we would really need China /Russia on board , China has the exp of mass building cities albeit shit tier ones .that's why it would need to be under the UN , in 70years the pop hits 4.2 and if we don't fix it they will flood the West , it may already be to late for this mega cities plan but it's better than anything our western leaders have came up with .
The world needs to bite the bullet on this and write off any cost

I was using the U.S as an example, but yes the government banks of China and Russia would see this and only see the profits involved. I bet Germany would be on board especially since the refugees will be going back to there own countries and they'll be able to profit off of it

I'll let you run with this idea . Could make interesting read for yr prof .
Best of luck anony

When I'm finished with it, Ill share it on here, hopefully youll be ble to see it. Paper's due Friday at midnight. All I need to do is find sources

underage, nypa, lrn2JSTOR, etc

so old bro, not asking you to write, was asking to bounce and talk about topic ideas and possibly help me with sources

Ok, OP
How about illegal immigrarion.
You could highlight the problems through a SJW/progressive lense by talking about the left wing darling Cedar Chavez. You could point out all the rapes in Germany during New Years 2015. You could highlight the riots in Paris.
Just a thought.

Attached: 1542656630900.png (2424x1044, 182K)

Top KEK on your photo but the problem with talking about illegal immigration would be talking about mainly the US because all the issues with Germany aren't with illegals but legal refugees. The topic needs to be about world politics not just US. While I can use examples from around the world the issue mainly affects the US because realistically at the moment everywhere else is a shithole.

Just finished my Masters course

When narrowing down a topic, the best thing is to search for general readings in that area. As you scan through the sources, you'll eventually find commonly referenced sources popping up. Remember, CTRL F is your friend.

Jstor and Google scholar are two of the best starting points

If your uni has Shibboleth/ Openathens places like Wiley online can also be very useful.

Pros and cons of racial diversity from a quality of life and civic engagement perspective.

I've got Ebscohost, and nice job bro. How does it feel to have that Masters

Make it about free speech and write 10,000 words about how it's wrong that you aren't able to scream the word NIGGER at the top of your lungs at the Taco Bell cashier when he gets your order wrong

Very fulfilling actually. Things looked bleak at times, but Im glad I perservered.

Good luck with your own studies mate.

Picking anything outside of what (((they))) want is a guarantee shit grade, but do what you want pleb.