MODS STICKY THIS: World War 3 Kicks Off

oh god no. The Russians and Crimeans are squaring off. 30 vessels are ukraine's. The RuSSIANS HAVE INTERVENED ITS BEGINNING I SWEAR TO GOD

Source: twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1067913642467831809

LORD GUIDE US THROUGH. GODSPEED, RUSSIA.

Attached: download (4).jpg (300x168, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:34.3/centery:44.0/zoom:7?utm_content=80356450&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/27/russia-to-charge-ukrainian-sailors-as-kerch-crisis-deepens
youtu.be/ByC8sRdL-Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=O_kZQGJX0kg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope Ukraine kicks Russia's ass. I wish Obama was still in office.. we would have started bombing Russia already after their evil aggression in the recent week.

Inb4 the EU c u c k s out

whatever, I want it to be over.

*YAWWWWWWNS* I'm really sleepy guys. I skimmed over what OP posted and its literally nothing we don't already know. Poroshenko is CONTEMPLATING war with Russia, but it hasn't happened and won't happen.

I'm going to go take a nap, you should too user.

Attached: Aint that some shit.png (492x507, 520K)

Just fucking do it Russia already

I was gonna kek but I nodded off for a minute

I can already hear the men burns documentary.

>the 22nd it November 2018 was just like any other American thanksgiving
>turkey, family, football
>little could the people of Waterbury have known That half a word away a crisis was brewing in a place most couldn’t find on a map
>that this would be the last thanksgiving they would send in peace...

Attached: 171434C6-3997-4019-9B9B-32C3C810F562.jpg (2100x1179, 177K)

>Hehe lol a war with 2 nations = world war XD
kill yourself nigger

"muh russian agression" will ensure a loud enough outcry to begin the world war.

Rolling for the return of JC

Scorch the fucking earth. ai don't care who wins as long as its Russia. Good luck vodka bros.

>Crimeans
lol

Russia took Crimea on Obummers watch, what did he do? Besides sucking on baby dicks with his gf Killary, nothing

Nothing is going to happen. It never does

>based Shelby Foote
My man

I have his 3 part civil war anthology from 1986 which the ken burns documentary is basically based on.

It has so much more, absolutely fantastic reading.

60$ on Amazon totally worth it if you want to know about the war

Attached: FDB19D83-DF33-4855-BAE2-15D2451B5933.jpg (1278x1950, 484K)

I literally see nothing but Russian oil tankers on the map, what are you talking about?

It's not what nation they're flagged under but what ports they left/are trying to enter, see pic

Attached: 1529096231471.png (302x432, 92K)

Russia has stopped over 100 Ukrainian ships the past 6 months.
Why is this any different from the other times?

Oh look, Putin is trying to distract for his puppet Trump.
Got to look strong and Antirussian
Reminder Trump has yet to enforce the sanctions Congress passed and he signed, breaking the Constitution.

Except too many people know it's Ukraine being a proxy puppet that's the aggressor. Russia has the same right as everyone else to defend their national security

EAM's are off the charts today.

i have had to deal with years and years of Jow Forums getting me all up and ready for world war 3, this better fucking happen eventually this shit is getting old

They have not. Do you have dementia?

I’ve been waiting since the invasion of Georgia

Attached: 45F01B9D-8E6C-456D-8A81-BF9D6C9E095F.jpg (376x341, 48K)

nobody will risk WW3 over a shithole that is Ukrain
if they dont want to be bullied by Russia, they shouldn't have spawned next to them

>ELINT News

Attached: bore.jpg (275x183, 4K)

>Ukraine kicks Russia's ass

Attached: before_after2.jpg (1216x604, 218K)

a big nothing burger
>sticky
fuck off

ok, this is epic

This but unironically

I'm fucking dying over here.

>nobody will risk ww over Poland
>nobody will risk a ww over Serbia
>nobody will risk a ww over the French Revolution
>nobody will risk a ww over Hapsburg succession
>nobody will risk a ww over North American colonies

>nobody will risk a war over a bucket

K, the myth that we are safe because of reasonable people in charge is absolutely retarded sophistry

marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:34.3/centery:44.0/zoom:7?utm_content=80356450&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

I don't wanna die without seeing the world fall apart, tell me it's all going to be ok user

Attached: spooky.gif (379x423, 1.87M)

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/27/russia-to-charge-ukrainian-sailors-as-kerch-crisis-deepens

Attached: FDB6A04C-CD2E-48A4-BB4D-FB5A120B8145.png (750x1334, 1.46M)

sure but non of this nations were Ukrain level of worthless

Russia is a commie kike stronghold

Before we all die I just wanna say

FUCK JANNIES

Thank you.

/thread stickied

Attached: 1543270099926.png (762x1048, 220K)

It's an embargo. Only Russian ships through Russian ports in the Black Sea.

Other possibility is that the Army is investigating each and everyone of those vessels and letting them through one by one.

They've been stopping Ukrainian ships since they invaded Crimea.
They hold them for a couple of days then let them go when they get money/vodka/cigarettes.
The only thing that's really new is that Russian ships opened fire and rammed an Ukrainian tugboat.
The rest is as it's been for a long time.

youtu.be/ByC8sRdL-Ro

This man speaks the truth, the audio books are even better (if you're into that sort of thing) I think I've listened to the anthology four times now.

>whites fighting each other again

Attached: 1532379209395.jpg (863x752, 249K)

Not tonight, lol

>russia
>white

Oh, if there's a WW going to start, anybody taking bets on who would join the Ukranians first? I'd say Poland. They don't give a shit about the EU holding them back, and they don't want to see Russia expand power westward. Finland might join in tow.

>RUSSIA.
fuck russia, bunch a squat niggers

>Russia is a commie kike stronghold

The U.S. is run by kikes and currently has the biggest kike overlord in its history.

Attached: 6043-1491659778943.jpg (650x1000, 119K)

throwing stones from a glass house

If ww3 happens everyone will turn off their NPC mode

>whites
Made my night
Thanks user

Throwing glass from a stone house.

>arch duke franz ferdinad was a nobody
>nobody cared that poland got invaded

Attached: 53fe4fa10cb0d6d2f8c9655ea0facf67.jpg (480x599, 54K)

No, they'd just walk around wondering why everyone is dying and shit exploding.

This

Use some common sense, Jow Forums. Borrow some from your liberal neighbors surrounding you 10-1

Both sides are run by kikes, nothing new desu.

Attached: Putin_and_his_inner_circle.jpg (800x472, 354K)

The only positive outcome

We haven't generated an underclass willing to gamble life and limb for the phantasm of glory.

Yet. But we're working on it.

This

Ukraine was Russia’s before November 2013. The reason all of this is going down is because the US took the Russian backed government out of power and helped Poroshenko get into office, not without the backing from the western part of the country.

To assume this will result in anything more than Russia annexing Eastern Ukraine is wishful thinking.

Bucket>Ukraine
>checked

Johnny cash is not coming back you stupid fucking cunt

>people here would actually choose west ZOG vs eat ZOG

wake me up when there is a 3rd side worth fighting for

But John Cena is too fast, we don't actually know if he's gone, how will we know he returned?

Obama? Fuck that nigger

That had vast multinational implications. Ferdinand was the monarch of Austria and the HRE. There were agreements made between countries to come to the aid of embattled nations. Does Ukraine have agreements with any other countries if Russia invades?

>They only difference now is open military conflict

An alliance with the USA. Russia's biggest enemy, with a whole system of allies of it's own. And those allies have allies in turn.

How do you know he's there at all? I can't see him

>It will totally happen
Like this one time where turkey shot down a russian plane.

Attached: 1509755340929.jpg (618x597, 64K)

You are foolhardy

B8

Are they narrated by Shelby?

This is a much more dicey situation

Or when erdogan got forced from the country
Or when Trump first got elected
Or the whole North Korea thing

Getting kind of tired of the false promises

pfffft. mistakes are mistakes. Idiots confess and take responsibility because they have to.

Porochenko, however, is butthurt at the loss of Crimea.

>Imagine going to war over a plane
dummy

literally zero military vessel in the region
OP is a faggot.
thread is fake shitposting
delete this shit

Why does his moustache have a moustache

Yep, i will belive It Is Happening, when the Russians and the Hohols start shooting at each other.

why are you stickying this shit, retard janvestites

Because he is Alpha

Thank god im unfit for service, used to be a time theyd take anyone no matter if they smoked a little weed in their youth, but then again those where the times we had to be prepared against the slumbering russian bear, oh what is it? War with russia after all? Good thing you have enough men HAHAHA, im sure theres plenty of folk willing to fight to the last drop of blood for ethnic replacement of ones own, censorship and acceptance of mentally ill faggots really die hard values lol.
Cant wait for this paper tiger to burn, even if i get smoked.

Attached: last ned.jpg (154x200, 5K)

OH SHIT THE TRUMPETS HAVE SOUNDED IT'S GOING DOWN PICK UP THE SWORD AND SHIELD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
youtube.com/watch?v=O_kZQGJX0kg

>he thinks the governments of the world don't cook up schemes and have alliances behind closed doors
>he doesn't think when the time comes there will be concentrated propaganda efforts to get the npc masses to fight and die for the banks
>he doesn't think that half of America literally believed the muh russia story for the 2016 election
You're naive dude

Attached: 1543183443643.jpg (250x238, 10K)

Based Obama allowed Russia to reclaim its rightful clay, then refused to defend Israel in the UN or bomb Syria for the kikes.

Seems to be a happening, regardless of the naysayers

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 5.52.17 PM.png (1160x1056, 278K)

no shots fired means no happening ya fuckin eegit

Nobody would have given a shit about Poland if Hitler didn’t sperg out and break the Munich Agreement. Never try to trick and outsmart an Anglo.

Does everyone remember the Queen, and I believe the Pope, said that last Christmas would be the last Christmas we ever have?

No it doesn’t faggot. We promised the Ukrainians jack shit.

>what is a blockade
Blockades are considered an act of war depending on how complete they are

fuck happening fags

>boomer ramblings
See you tomorrow when you recover from embarrassment at being a senile fuck. Kill yourself.

Attached: 1537498538797.jpg (1200x1200, 697K)

I've seen this one before. We all have. The jews win. Booooring.

Attached: skinner.png (511x384, 224K)

BuT I tHoUgHt AlL ThOsE ArAbS We ImPoRtEd WoUlD fIgHt FoR Us!?

The Union used this exact strategy on the CSA by ordering a naval blockade of the Mississippi River.

It reduced social contact and economic contact. The "snake" is what it was called in my old HS History class.

>Implying anyone is actually going to get involved in this and the US isn't just going to let Russia take what is rightfully theirs.

This
WW3 will break out when Jews want it to

Attached: trump's cabinet meeting.webm (640x352, 2.9M)

so yeah its happening