This is from a sex worker who has pay pigs and is also a certified tax preparer

This is from a sex worker who has pay pigs and is also a certified tax preparer.

APOLOGIZE

Attached: apologize.png (496x710, 57K)

>Whorephobic
>Business expenses now include vacations, dildos, and clothing

Hmmm

>tax preparer

Places like H&R Block literally hire people off the streets during tax season. Being a tax preparer and a tax professional are two very different things. Report her to the IRS

well, she took like a 60 hour course, obviously she's a professional

Everything is A-OK, yet at the end of her bullshit list she still has to plea to emotions and compare flashing her butthole for shekels to your neighbors yard sale? Gimme a fucking break. If these bitches aren't filing quarterly, they're in for a little surprise.

Attached: 20160109_202115.jpg (2592x1944, 1.55M)

it's not people on facebook she needs to convince, it's the IRS

You are just a whorephobic hippocrite. Don;t get nad.

>No receipt -> gift
Damn she's smart

I'm a sandnigger who's a licensed CPA in the state of New Hampshire, this THOT doesn't know what she's talking about.
The whole wall of text is nonsense.
>#1: False
Charitable donations can only be made to registered charities (with a receipt) and are deductible up to 50% of AGI (Adjusted Gross Income). Hence, are a taxable and reportable event.
The transaction pertaining to exchanging a service or a good (nudes and degeneracy) in return for money is considered self-employment income and hence is a taxable event.
All THOTS that earn more than 400$ a year have to file their taxes since they are obliged to pay social security.
#2: False
It's the THOT's responsibility to file her own taxes, if the IRS catches her through probing paypal and other online payment website, she will be fined and possibly prosecuted for tax evasion.
>#3: False
This THOT doesn't know what overhead means, baka. Anw, as I said in point #1, anyone who's self-employed and earns more than 400$ a year has to file since they are obliged to pay social security.
The absolute state of burger education, where a sandnigger knows more about your tax laws than your average THOT.

Attached: wat.png (600x337, 398K)

IIRC it's only the criminals who have things to hide and/or things to fear. Being a professional, she should know that the IRS only seeks to protect our society, and those less fortunate in particular. Why does she have so much hate for poor people?

BASED AS FUCK

REPORT HER ASS

"Anything that does not have a transaction reciept is a gift"

You mean you mutts running genuine businesses can commit fraud tax free for the 1st 10k, i don't think even you lot are that stupid!

I don't post much on here, but as a soon-to-be CPA with a master's in taxation, I'm pretty sure she is completely wrong. They are not gifts. Gifts must be made out of "detached and disinterested generosity." The men paying her are receiving sexual satisfaction and entertainment. Tell her to read Benaglia v. Commissioner.

I mean Commissioner v. Duberstein.

she is a certified tax preparer, shitlord. Don't mansplain things to her....
lest she stop spreading incorrect information and camwhores will be prevented from being audited to the bone

Fellow accountant, masters degree in tax.

This lady is full of shit. Don't have time to get into the dozens of reasons why.

If she made these assertions to a revenue agent she would get fucked bigly.

To be fair, burger tax code IS utterly and thoroughly jewed...

Actually, it's up to $15k for gifts. That said, selling nude pictures is a transaction whether or not she keeps transaction records.

they are lying. the left is now openly lying about tax and committing tax evasion.
i saw this meme being spread by "moderate" liberals and its a load of shit

>"IT'S ALL GIFTS!!!!"
Then it's not a real job.
>"CAM SITES KEEP TRACK OF THIS SHIT ALREADY!!"
Um, then you have nothing to worry about?
>"I MAKE LESS IN A MONTH THAN MOST PEOPLE MAKE IN A WEEK!!"
No, you don't. Most cambishes are in a hgher tax bracket than a typical laborer. And you don't spend all that you make as soon as you make it either, unless you're just a fucking retard with zero self-control.
>"YOU'RE SO ANGRY LOLOLOL!!"
k

>Anything that does not have a transaction receipt is a gift.

You are going to jail.

Apologies, it's an itemized deduction not an adjustment.
>Pic related from my 2016 CPA book

Attached: IMG_20181129_013026.jpg (4608x3456, 2.13M)

Correct except number 2. Not filing isn't tax evasion, it's nonpayment and not a felony. You'll get fucked with late fees penalties and interest though. Tax evasion is filing a false return to avoid paying.

>deducting vacations as a business expense because you took a fucking picture
Yeah, I really doubt the IRS condones this

>That means, if I sell $600 worth of nudes, but also spend $600 on toys, lingerie, and traveling to places to take new pics/videos, I have not made any money.
You heard it here guys! If you spend all your money on food and gas getting to work then you don't have to report your income because it's overhead!

>Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk
This is the smuggest fucking bullshit that I'm sick of people saying. As if she's qualified in ANY fucking way. Ted talks are a joke nowadays anyways.

Pic related is me right now

Attached: a so salty.jpg (500x404, 49K)

How do roasties not understand consideration for consideration is trade not gift? Do these cunts not get an education?

PayPal has transaction receipts. Not sure what she means

Cool then you have nothing to fear when the tax man comes knocking

>>That means, if I sell $600 worth of nudes, but also spend $600 on toys, lingerie, and traveling to places to take new pics/videos, I have not made any money.
Mein got

Attached: thot7.png (1775x848, 2M)

Better CPA than you here, she isn't talking about charitable donations stupid. She isn't giving her money away she is confusing charity and gift tax.

The services rendered are not a gift as there is consideration exchanged by both sides, money for humiliation. Further the IRS looks at substance not name.

Also PayPal does not disclose to gov under 20k, these whores use a blend of financial services and processors so they 100% do not report. All the more reason to report them.

Attached: 1528094700486.png (296x309, 58K)

>hat means, if I sell $600 worth of nudes, but also spend $600 on toys, lingerie, and traveling to places to take new pics/videos, I have not made any money
they still have to file that as business expenses right? and that would mean that not 100% is deductible?

These aren't gifts. They're paying for a service.

I dont know what its like in the states but no site monitors you unless you have a business number here.
They simply cant go after none business transfers because its unethical and quite literally communism.

>FinDom
>Married
Aren't those the same thing?? OhhhwOOOAAAHH ZINNNGGAAAAHH!!

>whorephobic

Attached: 1530996468345.jpg (767x431, 55K)

Am I correct in saying that these bimbos should be keeping track of EVERY cent they accept and should also be filing quarterly?
My mom is a retired IRS agent and when I started my portrait business for side money, she said just keep track of all expenses like art supplies and keep track of all the payments I accept and file quarterly.

Attached: original.jpg (900x607, 130K)

They don't NEED to do any of those things for their work though.
If I buy a dress shirt so I can look more sharp at my work, can I write that off as a business expense?

>Implying the IRS cares
>Implying that the IRS isn't going to have you prove every goddamn donation to be tax free

Attached: 153616816.gif (450x253, 2.93M)

She thinks because she justified it in her mind that actually matters
or worse she thinks she can convince people it is a waste of time to
report these whores to the IRS

Either way report her, the IRS and Courts will make a judgement.

>whorephobic

Please, God, just burn it all up.

Attached: John_Martin_-_Sodom_and_Gomorrah2.jpg (988x550, 247K)

I used the wrong term. Intentionally failing to file a income tax return is considered tax fraud.
You're correct on that one.

Yes, I do not like whores or prostitutes.

I would say that to anyone, anywhere, anytime. Its not an extreme position to hold.

Yea most the information she's giving is "half-correct".
As in, it's true - but doesn't apply to what she's talking about. The IRS considers selling your whore snaps as a transaction. They've had social media on lock, they're not going to look past it as a "gift"

>And you don't spend all that you make as soon as you make it either, unless you're just a fucking retard with zero self-control.
ive got some news for you.

Attached: 31eb16882a713a0e0fa62e58d125dc3af74e5ad23e101355414fa7b1a08e81a3.jpg (245x255, 11K)

>"It is the same reason that lottery winnings under a certain amount are not required to be reported."
Flat wrong.

#2 has nothing to do with e-thots and everything to do with companies like venmo protecting themselves. Off topic and pointless.

#3 is a legitimate argument.

>"Whorephobic"
loooooooooooooooooool

She calls them sex workers in one sentence
and then calls them gifts

I didnt realize works received gifts as compensations.

Economics fag here, pretty sure there's not a single jurisdiction in the world that will not consider a man sending you money in exchange for pictures of your tits a taxable occurrence.

Also 3) is unheard of in Europe, probably in Burgerland as well. There are many jurisdictions with simplified tax regimes for companies that have a low amount of sales activity, but you can still get audited and of course, you're not a business, you're an independent worker with a different regime.

you can stay
no exploding

Attached: 1543098808630.png (1200x1200, 776K)

if you run your own company you could
at least here in Norway

I don't file quarterly, the penalty is less than a hundred dollars and the fucking IRS can wait till April for it.

>whorephobic
lol i missed that skimming it. Fookn hell these cunts.

>whorephobic hippocrite
Her education really shows

This. There is too much wrong with her post overall so I didn't feel like making a response but basically these whores are so stupid that they think they can get away on some technicality.

It is true that some of their processors might send them a 1099 but even that doesn't guarantee that they reported the income in their tax return. Even without the #thotaudit, the chances are high that a lot of these whores would have been flagged by the IRS for failing to report income eventually anyway. Sometimes it can take years, my 2017 return was withheld because the IRS mistakenly thought I failed to report some income in 2011. They can be slow but once they get their sights on you they are very thorough.

Not at all kill yourself

You have no expertise why did you weigh in?

Attached: 1542330500151.png (665x670, 176K)

>when lebanon knows us tax codes better than thots
cheers lad

Attached: 1542000009132.png (225x225, 9K)

>Better CPA than you here, she isn't talking about charitable donations stupid. She isn't giving her money away she is confusing charity and gift tax.
No, what the THOT is saying is that she is receiving a gift or a donation. It's not a gift since it's an exchange of a good/service in return for money and it's also not a non-taxable donation since the THOT doesn't have a tax-exempt charity status.
I agree with the rest of the stuff you wrote

Attached: 1540542323083.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

All lies. The money she receives is incoome as the evidence will demonstrate she uses to fund her lifestyle, that’s how taxable income is defined. Secondly, the payment processors do not collect taxes as they’re not Employers it’s fairly simple, this stupid bitch is another example of why feminism leads to bad outcomes for society.

>all that shit
Save it for the IRS.

Attached: 1418627799248.jpg (166x250, 6K)

Yeah no one thinks a loophole like that would remain open. Look everything is a gift because I didn't receive a receipt!

All this is for naught, eh? Then she should be alright if we carry on as before with the #ThotAudit.

Attached: 1467100962766.jpg (660x330, 56K)

She's right, you know. She's entitled to earn money with her pussy. You should all apologize and admit that you're ragingly jealous that you don't have pussies.

Attached: Games you can play with your pussy.jpg (480x656, 87K)

This is how you can tell she's full of shit. If someone threatened to report me to the IRS, then I would just shrug it off. An IRS audit doesn't scare me, because I pay the taxes the law says I should pay. Here this thot is kvetching about the thotaudit. She's not even being audited yet. She's this worked up about someone else being audited. Someone's protesting too much.

Attached: 1543443035290.jpg (700x495, 166K)

>1 Veteran e-whore is selling her self legitimately
>"HAHAH BASEMENT DWELLERS BTFO INSTAGRAM WHORES ARE TOTALLY HAVING THEIR PAYPAL TRANSACTIONS TRACKED LEGITIMATELY,...."

all really dumb but ill start with #1

getting money to do something in return is a transaction. sending nudes is a service

tf

I know she thinks in her mind she is right and that she is bullet proof....

What I don't understand is if she truly believes that claiming she is bullet proof will discourage reports to her.

It's almost as if she is daring people to report her, or she is a little hero in her mind and the hubris has gone to her cancerous brain thinking "go ahead nerds, I'm bullet proof".

THOTs must be patrolled.

Attached: it was over befoer it began.jpg (512x512, 54K)

Attached: snapchat.jpg (1242x932, 160K)

I hate thots bros.

Lolol. Yeah tell that to the IRS

For those who are interested, here's the proof that any twitch/snapchat THOT earning more than 400$ a year must file her taxes.

Attached: IMG_20181129_014003.jpg (4608x3456, 2.09M)

>8484
Haha nice
But, prostitution is illegal and the internet doesn’t change that.

An audit is always an inconvenience, you'll have to provide proof of whatever they demand that the law says they are entitled to know, plus you might have been doing things wrong and be unaware of that, i.e. when a small company makes more than X per year they get moved up to a more complex accounting system but forget they have to implement it.

>Camwhores were secretly tax and legal experts all along

If this were true, would they really be camwhores?

This is sexy. I honestly wish I had a vagina that I could play with and make money from.

Attached: Vagina nails.jpg (715x754, 71K)

>whorephobic
that's like calling someone homophobic
We're not afraid of whores and faggots we find them disgusting degenerates

>gift someone an hours labour
>they gift me $100 in return
Is this the final tax pill?

You are a stupid faggot. Charitable donations and gift taxes are not under the same section of the tax code.
Gift tax is treated as a yearly maxima of 17k in 2017 and then a life time maximum of somewhere in a million. In other words if I were to give my nephew 20k he would have to pay tax on 3k of it. If I were to give him enough money/ assets that it exceeded the lifetime contribution amount he would have to include every gift as income.

Attached: ho ho ho ho ho~2.jpg (279x301, 19K)

based LesbAnon

A charitable donation is to a non-profit, not just some random hole. This bitch isn't certified to suck my dick

I just happen to build houses for this dude. He gives me gifts of money every week.

they are scared shitless because they havent payed a cent of taxes and spend the money as fast as they get it.
they are going to get fucked harder then pic related.

Attached: XUemRoA.jpg (2048x1339, 558K)

>TAAAAAAAXXXX COLLEEEECTOOOOORR

Attached: Tax.jpg (283x301, 11K)

Jesus christ i nearly vomited out my nose
PEOPLE PAY FOR THAT!

What happens if I have phobia of phobias?

If the Alt-Right was competent, they would skewer the left on their position.

How can a man sink so low to use his money for pictures or videos or whatever of girls?

how possible i do not understand

i mean go visit a hooker instead and get the real deal lol wtf.

>There is too much wrong with her post overall so I didn't feel like making a response but basically these whores are so stupid that they think they can get away on some technicality.

This. People with limited knowledge of highly technical/codified fields - like law or accounting - always do this shit. The conjure up these insultingly simplistic exploits based on this retarded literal understanding, completely ignoring the fact that law, taxes and accounting is a system and that there are a number of considerations to any question. Like they, with their limited schooling and sub-par intelligence, are the first one to figure out this loophole.

Im in law, and I know of some loopholes that I use occasionally - the reason I only use them only occasionally is because they are extremely complex and can take hours upon hours of work to create the conditions I need to exploit them. I know of more loopholes and exploits, but I am not smart enough and not experienced enough to even attempt them.

I think thats what bothers me most, its their lack of self-awareness.

Are you retarded? Best to let them believe whatever meme about the laws they want so the IRS can crush them.

Well if all that is true and they pay their taxes diligently, then why is everyone mad at people reporting them?

I'd say it depends on the business. I know some big law and accounting firms require men to wear only blue or white shirts. In that case it would likely be considered uniform.

Note: not an accountant, just seems logical

I'd love to be the taxman reading this

Dumb roastie cunt and her fucking betacuck orbiters. She is so full of shit. She is literaly receiving regular money for her "acts" which are upwards of her alleged $600.

>whorephobic

So she is a whore, we never needed her to tell us

Thot patrol on the march

>whorephobic

The left in the current year, everyone

>business
>"if I sell"
>I will X if you pay Y
>money=gifts
double hmmm

Haha the state of roasties “my butt plugs are a business expense” I’d love to be the auditor she tells that to.
>whorephobic

>So she is a whore, we never needed her to tell us

Thots now police themselves

>How can a man sink so low to use his money for pictures or videos or whatever of girls?
>how possible i do not understand

Super simple.

Men find purpose in life by being useful, not on happiness. This explains 100% of the beta males, the jews realized that they can give make men feel weak useful and that's how they got them.

Attached: 1517701060864.gif (494x332, 164K)

Here they can only be deducted if, basically, they can't be worn as normal clothes.
So in that law firm a white shirt could be worn as a normal piece of clothing, so it wouldn't be write-off-able. An example of something that WOULD be is a firefighter, they cant wear that uniform in the day-to-day. Or like a medical worker or something.

WuT MaTteR user u NaD?

>we already pay taxes and are on the law's side
>s-so stop reporting us
i'll take "terrible defenses" for 1000 alex

>that pic
>certified tax preparer
Hmmm really works my walnuts

Attached: 94A5896B-1922-482B-A619-BC81DA8471FE.jpg (52x58, 2K)