Attached: image.jpg (3000x2250, 3.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Steve_Sailer/status/1067913959200583680
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomás_de_Torquemada
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_IV_the_Khazar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radhanite
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What happened?

Unz.com has been down all day. No announcements from the site’s official twitter what’s going on. No announcements from any of the site’s bloggers on social media that I can find. Looks like it was hacked or the hosting pulled.

No reason to suspect their host (which is GoDaddy, IIRC) pulled the plug. They're just getting DDOS'd to shit.

It's happened before - 24+ hours of nothing but Cloudflare notices when you try to visit the site.

Any of the colaborators twiter or their own page maybe?
But regardless is quite strange, this may be some cia warning before they close it completely

F, my nigga. I learned so much from that site.

not being able to read Steve Sailer with my breakfast is a tragedy
I hope they find whoever is responsible and throw them in jail forever

CloudFlare would prevent any ddos

twitter.com/Steve_Sailer/status/1067913959200583680

>I'm told my blog ought to be back up and running after technical problems by late Wednesday. Or Thursday ...

It's just a bad DDoS attack. As I said, this has happened several times before.

No it wouldn't. The site is behaving exactly as it did during periods when everyone acknowledged there had been a DDoS attack.

Shrug. CF should be able to handle large DDoSes. Just put the site in static only mode and ride it out.

Yeah I frankly don't know why there isn't a static version of the site available and instead of this "Error 522" bullshit.

i swear to god...

Attached: merchant.png (1024x897, 1.69M)

Did someone shoop this guy's face into a mutt meme or is it just shaped like that?

Why does Unz do it? He IS Jewish after all.

DELET THIS

You don’t get a 214 IQ without an outsized amount of Neanderthal DNA

Some Jews get fed up with kikery

Because some Jews actually do far more to expose jewish evil than most. Because they have a functioning set of morals and want the best for human kind and understand jews are a dangerous parasite.

The son of the Chief Rabbi of Rome and Phd in Jewish medieval/renaissance history in Tel Aviv actually wrote a book proving Jews regularly practiced ritual human sacrifice and blood drinking throughout the middle ages.

Attached: Passover blood ritual.png (1332x869, 815K)

Jews already mutted it up before it was cool. Some ancient historian or whatever already wrote centuries ago they had acquired all the hideous qualities of the races of the world. Now...introduce THAT into Murica and you got a recipy for literal Mutation.

Do you know how the Amerimutt was Born...

Attached: Amerikike Mutt.jpg (612x428, 97K)

In Ron’s defense, this is an exceptionally poor picture. He looks handsome in others.

Ariel Toaff was also the one where I asked myself why he did it.

lol he looks like a mob from neverwinter

Attached: Neverwinter_MMO_-_Creature_-_Ice_Troll_(Grunt_1-2_-_War_Troll).png (1248x702, 837K)

Yeah, I'm sure. Just like David Cole Looks like Goldberg in reality.

The same reason I can comfortably attack the evil shit the US government does even though im a US citizen.

Attached: CIAball.jpg (830x1020, 341K)

he is american just like you

Attached: 1513265108971.jpg (1600x900, 127K)

Was gonna ask is this guy the original bald ugly Jew american

You are not genetically linked with the US Government over millenia and your family is also not the US Government

>inb4 Schlomo Sand

I like his crab potato chips...

Im genetically linked to Europe/christian culture over millenia and my family is european christians but I can write a book about the inquisition or the witch trials.

so the Neanderthal theory is all but confirmed at this point?

They are not some kind of perfect hivemind. There will always be some amount of dissenters.

Good. That cunt is the biggest antisemite around. He not only blames the Jews for all the world's problems, but he unironically denies the Holocaust too.

What a waste of land.

Fair enough. It's still highly unusual a member of the most ethno-centric Group in the entire world, infamous for immunizing itself from critizing and literally criminalizing it, would stand up to do it.

But speaking of the Inquisition:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomás_de_Torquemada
>He came from a family of conversos (converts from Judaism)

Attached: Look for the big picture.jpg (673x587, 448K)

Conversos/Maranos/Donmeh/Crypto Jews. Interesting how many names there are for jews who pretend to be another religion, lying to everyone in their community while maintaining other beliefs in secret.

Attached: Jesuits founded by jews.png (692x503, 72K)

>They are not some kind of perfect hivemind. There will always be some amount of dissenters.

Attached: BLANDA UP.jpg (474x477, 30K)

Well I'm not wrong, am I? Nothing is ever guaranteed. The probability of every single one towing the line is just too low.

>t. Nils Abdulsson bin Malmostan

The Synagogue of Satan is mad he spilled the beans about them drinking Christian blood and child sacrifice.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomás_de_Torquemada
Lol good read, amazing how Jews always seem to pop up in the most unlikeliest of places. The first Grand Inquisitor, the founder of the Jesuits, even the bloodline of the Popes. Almost simutaneously, jews intermarried with the Emperor of Byzantine and the Frankish Emperors bloodline, marrying a jew to Charlemagne's son.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_IV_the_Khazar

This was likely done for strategic purposes as Jewish Rhadanites controlled the entire silk road trading system for almost 1,000 years from France and the Rhone Valley through Khazaria and ending in China.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radhanite

Attached: 1542219942352.png (1387x857, 1.43M)