Just take it

We fucked it up.

Attached: images(3).jpg (672x457, 28K)

Golden Circle nation when?

Attached: The_Golden_Circle.png (357x245, 2K)

did the cucks say yes to the horde of niggers from germany?

Attached: 1517966645437.gif (384x259, 978K)

As soon the US stops caring about letting their vassals think they are independent and just officially takes over the territory.

Yes?

t. Prieto de VERGAcruz, everybody.

Attached: 0EB96063-ED16-4BD1-A74F-6298B011D9EC.jpg (1024x682, 689K)

I'm just tired of cheering for the side that always loses.

Attached: images(4).jpg (554x554, 20K)

Mexico is nice.. but full of mexicans.

A lot of harm is caused by informal vassalage. If we just formally made Mexico, Central America, etc. into client states or colonies we could start improving things.

why are you asking me brayan? im the one asking also sauce pls

Understood.

Attached: images(5).jpg (679x452, 22K)

we thought about it originally but you weren't white

not as much as canada

>JUST POST THE PRICES

Maybe in 1800 but you guys decided to mix with the Indios and now you are mostly beaner goblins

Wrong, this is what we should have manifested and we should have kicked all the browns to South America

Attached: E43ADF98-D142-41A9-B19B-87648E750849.png (2000x2000, 732K)

For real, we should just go the Roman route and make protectorates.

It had more to do with the slave/free state conflict than Mexicans being brown or not. Such is life under Democracy.

Look white and not white had nothing to do with it, the slave states would have controlled the Senate if we let Mexico join the Union. We already got Ted Cruz and Marco "el Blanco" Rubio.

I’m not against this as long as the browns don’t get citizenship or gibs

Kek look at the bright side, at least your nation is virtually homogeneous as far as race, you’re full of natural resources, whether your president is a senile commie or not is moot because at least he’s got your country thinking populism isn’t all too bad. The main problem is the apathy of the people that vote PRI over and over again and expect gibs. Are there any up and coming guys in PRI or PAN that are actually based that you can look forward to?

We already did that, now we have "patricians" who hate us and want to ruin our society at their benefit

I really don't want it, besides, i thought most of you wanted us to give texas back, so you can turn that into a shithole too, it's already halfway there!

>homogenous

Literally 1/3 white 1/3 mixed 1/3 indian, it's the most heterogenous nation in the world

This is now an edecanes thread. Who winning tonight, hermanos? Santos or Rayados?

Attached: 9D6B5E56-6383-4CC7-BCC9-584990B5B6E8.jpg (667x1000, 70K)

Conquer Central America

I know further, sir, that we have never dreamt of incorporating into our Union any but the Caucasian race—the free white race. To incorporate Mexico, would be the very first instance of the kind of incorporating an Indian race; for more than half of the Mexicans are Indians, and the other is composed chiefly of mixed tribes. I protest against such a union as that! Ours, sir, is the Government of a white race. The greatest misfortunes of Spanish America are to be traced to the fatal error of placing these colored races on an equality with the white race. That error destroyed the social arrangement which formed the basis of society. The Portuguese and ourselves have escaped—the Portuguese at least to some extent—and we are the only people on this continent which have made revolutions without being followed by anarchy. And yet it is professed and talked about to erect these Mexicans into a Territorial Government, and place them on an equality with the people of the United States. I protest utterly against such a project.

Attached: Calhoun.jpg (800x991, 146K)

It’s more like 20% white, 60 percent Mestizo (brown), 20% Indio. Way less mixed than us up here.

So the Republic is running its course. We already play world Police, why not just make it into a true American Empire for shits and giggles.

No, fuck off and take California with you.

>Kek look at the bright side

The bright side is that I have a Visa and can travel to a real country legally.

>virtually homogeneous as far as race
Depends on where you go. But for the most part we got lots of people continually pushing the country into progress or conservation with nothing getting done.

>you’re full of natural resources
Yeah thats why I say give it to the US since you will do something with it all that's worth it.

>The main problem is the apathy of the people that vote PRI over and over again and expect gibs
Actually the modern problem is that the PRI just changes its face and now all parties are virtually the same.

>Are there any up and coming guys in PRI or PAN that are actually based that you can look forward to?
I haven't been informed on future candidates but hopefully some young politicians like Samuel Garcia try to get elected in the future.

Attached: images(6).jpg (694x442, 22K)

Why are 'Chicanos' so fucking liberal is what I want to know. I don't think actual Mexicans in Mexico are anywhere near their politics, even after AMLO's election.

Attached: Meme.png (1154x606, 213K)

Literally nothing of value there. Panama is the only one that has anything to offer besides bananas.

Attached: 12555FAB-D2BB-40A1-9A9E-F8C9C985CC28.jpg (1500x890, 147K)

I'm surprised he didn't just suggest a genocide of all undesirables.

Aren't chicanos trying to suck it up to the left for gibbs?
They probably don't agree with most of their policies but stay quiet about it because it benefits them.

Only west coast Chicanos larp the Aztlan/Viva La Raza shit. There was a movement in the 70s “The Chicano Movement” and a group was formed called the Brown Berets. They’re a paramilitary group similar to the Black Panthers. They started picking up Che Guevara’s doctrine along the way. You don’t see them anywhere else besides all of California, Chicago, and maybe Houston.

Attached: 627C36A2-8E0D-4CB3-A9D0-5B831C25FC13.jpg (3264x2448, 2.9M)

Most Mexicans/Chicanos here hate most Libshit policy but the Chicanos in California are militarized and are actual communist. They’re watered down Zapatistas.

Attached: 4DEDFF06-2DF2-4119-9DAA-43911BE93785.jpg (1280x720, 289K)

How much would you be willing to pay for the whole territory of mexico?

Ewww stay away

mexican american here

i beat the fuck out of a brown berret once. I was at party in uc san diego with my white gf and one of these faggots was talking shit.

if we actually took mexico we'd probably do the same as we did to our indians and manifest some destiny

I'm just telling you to take the land. You can kick out the people in there.

Kek how did it even come up he was a Brown Beret? They’re surprisingly non-existent here in Texas however I wouldn’t doubt Houston has a few retards that larp Aztlan.

Attached: 78B690A0-EEAA-4BC5-A358-F2C50D33621D.jpg (640x427, 183K)

$10 million USD? Fair?

How do I get Mexican gf?

Attached: 1530913498759.jpg (819x1024, 124K)

Sure why not.

It should be enough for me to play vydia for the rest of my miserable life.

Attached: images(7).jpg (500x334, 25K)

Be taller than 5’7” and not a complete fat fuck.

Attached: 28480439-9F50-472E-833E-78EC9164B4CA.jpg (500x700, 81K)

Who here /pancita/ ?

Attached: B1EF82ED-7656-4FF2-B3A1-5754CC24ECEE.jpg (625x950, 119K)

>Kek look at the bright side, at least your nation is virtually homogeneous as far as race

fucking christ americans are stupid

i know.

Attached: my real home.jpg (1835x633, 552K)

>tptf
80% of the country is Mestizo. They’re all fucking brown. That Caste system bullshit that Stormfags still pour over is moot in Mexico now. Unlike up here, there aren’t pockets of neighborhoods in the major cities that are exclusively black, white, latino, chink or pajeet save for the indios in Chiapas.