Is this an example of left wing racism?

Anyone notice how Disney choose black actors for the lion king, not for their authentic African dialect (which they don’t have) but their black skin.

Attached: 1B9F3CB1-CD31-4F26-AFD0-99B8F8244886.jpg (480x615, 225K)

>Niggers are lion poachers
>Zero respect for one of the most majestic creatures on earth
>Casts all niggers to voice lions

The absolute irony of this remake that you already know won’t donate a fucking dollar to protect actual lions

Lions are from Africa. The movie was based in Africa.
It only makes sense that the actors must all be black or else it would be cultural appropriation, whiteoid.

Fuck lions they're out eating all the good boys and girls in Africa.

Lion Kang

Anyone ever notice the first half of Lion King sounds like the story of Rhodesia?

I love disney. They literally took the name of a black liberation army, transformed it into a movie about a black king who teams up with the CIA to stop a black liberation army.

Cant wait to see all the woke articles about how brave the Lion King is for having black people portray african animals lmfao. Having John Oliver, a purely political agent with no acting experience, is the cherry on top. All the woke cat ladies will spend their shekels on this crap while the kikes at the top laugh and laugh while raping shikshas and sniping palestinians

Fat hollwood producer with cigar is my spirit animal

Attached: cartoon-movie-producer_gg76394530.jpg (442x470, 26K)

They are VOICE actors though. You cant hear their blackness. I’m saying if it wasn’t racism they would cast real Africans with the dialect

The hyena wasteland/elephant graveyard is an allegory for contemporary Zimbabwe and future South Africa

it's mostly blacks, 3 jews and 1 jewgro

The only non-black actors are two jews and the drumpf guy

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE. LET ME OUT. LET ME OUT!!!!

REEEEEEEE

>Zazu
>John Oliver

Absolute degeneracy

Attached: frankly disgusting.jpg (845x845, 42K)

These motherfuckers are about as African as E.T. is Swedish.

Doesn’t bother me that an African setting has African actors, although Jeremy irons should have gotten the reprising role for scar

I can assure you blackness can be heard

How dare you, sir.

We wuz kangs again

And smelled

It's not racism. Black people have been historically underrepresented in popular films. Why does it bother you that one movie out of millions would feature them?

I can always tell a nigger just by its voice

The worst thing is casting Beyoncé as Nala. Beyoncé is a terrible actress

>nigger cast
>chosen to portray wild animals
(((HOLLYWOOD))) NO

I mean, it is set in fucking africa so I can at least agree with it here. It is when they do dumbass shit like black romans. Should meme asian people into MLK roles for lulz.

Save the lions
Kill niggers

Anyone who sees this deserves to die that day

I mean it's a shitty cash grab and it's set in Africa, let them have this one

Kind of ironic, considering blacks will be the death of most of African wild life as they spread across the continent.

it's going to be shit no matter what, and the fact that people eat this shit up triggers the shit out of me. Yes I'm mad

As if any nigger can pull off Scar's suave and blush inducing deliveries as Jeremy Irons did originally.

Here is a fact: nigs don't want to see nigs Lion Kangz, they instead want to see "Madea's commits Tax Fraud" and see a tranny nig in a fat suit.

Attached: 1516742465893.jpg (853x480, 241K)

Worst timeline ever

Also, a large majority of blacks cannot act because they lack empathy to connect to their character. They just know how to screech about welfare nikes money and muh racist white pepals n sheet.

I find it funny how much this bothers you. After years of “stop castin black people for white roles” they finally cast black people for a film set in Africa and you’re still mad?

I’m 100% ok with this voice actor choice

Lion king is based on Hamlet which was set in Norway and Lions aren't black, they are lions.

Wow, niggers and leftist kikes, wonderful.