Is migration a human right? I've been thinking about this a lot since seeing the EU migration pact

Is migration a human right? I've been thinking about this a lot since seeing the EU migration pact.

Attached: shmuel hydenberg.jpg (480x360, 30K)

No, get the fuck off my property

Human rights are a social construct

What is a human right?

Attached: 1516330896038.jpg (750x736, 219K)

I've also been thinking about human movement itself. Is it a human right to be able to move around and go from point a to point b?

Sure, within their own borders

This

That's where I've been stumped. Human right seems like such a blase term that doesn't mean much whatsoever. If I don't want you to do something and have the force to do so, what am I actually violating?

whatever faggots think of to make themselves feel better

Attached: 1542505746953.gif (460x258, 2.18M)

The concept of a "human right" is stupid to begin with. And no, you're not entitled to disregard a sovereign nation's borders.

Sage

Why do you retards respond to this shit

I was asking an actual question you muckmouth faggot

Human rights are a globalist scam to subvert our culture.

Think about on reddit

No, fighting for resources including land and all that it has to give is how we have evolved. Charity makes retards. If your country is a shithole and you cannot unshithole then you will inevitably just spread your country's shitholeness until every country is a shithole like yours.

No, but fucking off and staying within your own country, shithole or not, certainly is.

pretty much

you think anatomically modern humans were gonna take any shit when they moved into Neanderthal territory? Fuck no! They slaughtered them.

>Jow Forums is not an echo cha-

Who determines what is and is not a right? Which rights outweigh others? Freedom to live where you wish could be considered a right, but so is the right to defend your collective borders. Ultimately, the right to defend your border is more important because to not do so puts your livelihood at risk.

No, it's not in human rights declaration. Human rights are religious text, so migration as human right is religious heresy.

Yes. If niggerdaddy wants, niggerdaddy gets.

>Human right seems like such a blase term that doesn't mean much whatsoever

You're right, it's completely meaningless. What's the difference between a regular right a human right? Who decides this? Who's responsiblity is it to protect these rights?

billions of people are completely uneducated and disease ridden.
It was a fucking War Crime for Germany and Sweden to invite the 3rd world into Europe im so glad Italy is deporting Half a Million People and probably wont let boats in any longer.

>Is migration a human right?
Absolutely. I should be able to move into any house I want. Where do you live, OP?

Not even niggers want more of their brethren coming to Europe, migrants are often the most vocal against immigrantion