Attached: IMG_2413.jpg (858x1200, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ukhrobSFnUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The female lost the the birth.

show me bobs or i join isis

Attached: 8cc.jpg (594x561, 73K)

Inshallah I hope she fucks BBC

Female lost to the birth. If to changes to the, Christy Kollath is ATT.

>hatred for jews
>hatred for degeneracy
>harem of virgins for their brave warriors
>women are put in their place
>might is right
Admit it, you're just jealous of the superior religion of Islam

what's her eye color

What the fuck does that even mean dude.

>

Attached: I2018-11-22AGM AM 003.png (1005x649, 1.63M)

why are you hiding your western flag? Are you ashamed of being a dirty refugee?

nope, islam is a primitive religion

Attached: 1543217726452.jpg (568x538, 72K)

Ban Islam before it's too late

>Islam is a primitive religion
>But not muh Christianity

*shakes head*

All adults who believe in Middle Eastern fairy tales are stupid.

Attached: 1543276756627.jpg (600x400, 85K)

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-57d_1458683835-bXr0IyB_1458683844.png.resized.png (460x415, 311K)

I'm an atheist but christianity had 400 more years to develop than shitlam

Attached: taqiyya-islamic-doctrine-of-deception-lying-in-islam-that-is-21792544 (2).jpg (498x621, 127K)

Die for Israel goyim.

Attached: 1537912833188m.jpg (768x1024, 111K)

Attached: 1542206234042.png (574x588, 182K)

Is this the new bait? Fragmented, incoherent sentences?

Who gives a fuck? Christianity is primitive too. Catholics think they eat the flesh of Jesus and drink his blood as their stupid cult rituals. They incorporate fucking cannibalism into their shit.

Christians were burning people at the stake just a couple hundred years ago.

Fuck you, Christianity, and everyone who believes in Middle Eastern fairy tales.

Attached: deathtolies2.jpg (452x446, 33K)

Id fuck the shit out of her

t. muzzie

FUCK YOU JEW SCUM

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TURN OUR WHITE BROTHERS ON US

WE ARE ONE

WE WILL FIGHT WITH NIGGERS AND JEWS TOGETHER

>owned slaves
so did americans
>kept females as sex slaves
who wouldn't if given the option?
>called black people raisin heads
based
>married 6 year old
it was a different culture back then. pedophiles were common in western nations too
>raped when she was 9
can you prove she said no?
>beheaded 500-800 gorillion jews
fucking based

>hating muslims
>not weaponizing them into global jihad in the name of israel against all its enemies

Attached: jTsts12.jpg (738x420, 85K)

based strokeposter

>TRUST ME INFIDEL WE ARE ON YOUR SIDE!

Attached: 1484735199476.png (491x491, 270K)

>blocks your path

Attached: 1504318841123.jpg (1540x1168, 205K)

>based
>based
>based
>based
>based
>based and redpilled

You're already getting blacked. You want muslim cock, too?

wow, europeans sure are cucks

Reminder these people are commanded by their holy book to terrorize infidels and establish a global islamic caliphate (literally globalism)
BASED!

Attached: unknown.png (643x459, 315K)

Attached: MIDF.jpg (816x922, 96K)

BELIEVE ME

MUDSLIMS SUCH AS MYSELF ARE BETTER THAN JEWS

I can't take you seriously when you're hiding your memeflag. We all know you're ashamed of being a muslim refugee in europe leeching off your "based white brothers". I bet the welfare is very generous though

Attached: IL4vRw6.png (496x596, 477K)

>I can't take you seriously when you're hiding your memeflag
but he's not hiding his memeflag. That's what the natsoc flag is. A memeflag.

I'm not living in europe and never will. But you are right. You need to send refugees to home. I'm muslim but you need to remember. Turkish muslims are different than the rest. Turks are hardworkers. We gave germany the man power it needs after war. That was europe's choice. They wanted turks in. Nowadays turks in europe supports erdoggy and giving us hard times. while we are suffering from a bad economy they talk about how good is everything in europe. believe me we hate those leechs more than you. Our people are usually good people but they are misdirected thanks to erdoggy. We dont live arabs religion. Our view to islam totally different. you can believe allah however you like. you dont have to go to mosque. you dont have to wear a hijab. you are free to live however you want. And remember. We know how to make good doner kebab ;) also hate jews to death.

she should had written on her t shirt cocksucker instead. this is what she really stands for.

Attached: aSiwHGF.gif (400x345, 364K)

I know there are good muslims like you. But you gotta realize 80% of muslims are literal human trash and every single muslim living in the west needs to fuck off back to their nation instead of invading other nations and telling people to accept their religion

Attached: 1536852848230.jpg (600x403, 53K)

Lmao fuck off shitskin, both of you are just as equally embarassing. Muslims are the biggest cry babbies after Jews, lmao the Buddhist in Myanmar have good reason to genocide you. I hope China eradicate your stupid faith.

based based _____ poster

Filthy sandnigger pigs how does that make you feel?

Attached: 1533831847325.jpg (1024x683, 145K)

You're a dumbass. Most atheists other than leftypol acknowledge the utility christianity has for the west. Whatever the reason may be, it seems to encourage higher birth rates and more conservative leaning ideology compared to secular people.

Now show flag burger

>Fuck Mudslimes.
Ewwwwwww.. no way!

Attached: 6B9446CC-7512-492A-A774-475BA6E11A74.jpg (600x306, 61K)

That guy is a confirmed Israeli. I'm so sick of his ugly mug being posted here.

>one-line reaction prompt
>no source, argument, or context
>ancient random pic
You're as bad as a Muslim if you can't recognize bot spam this obvious. Remember that you have Options.

>eems to encourage higher birth rates and more conservative leaning ideology compared to secular people.

Implying conservative leaning ideology is a good thing.

Hurrr making healthcare affordable for families is communism. Minimum wage should be abolished so workers can get paid three dollars an hour. People who grow marijuana on their land for personal use should be jailed. Hurrrrr.

Fuck you and the Christian right.

Sure thing ahmed

Attached: aisha.jpg (576x480, 53K)

Jews literally can’t meme. Take some free advice Eli Shekelstein, we consider you and muslims to be shitskinned cousins. The sooner you’re both gone the better

death to Palestine
Based Iranians
youtube.com/watch?v=ukhrobSFnUA

It should say Goyim on her shirt instead

muha Islam is based muha muslims are based lol
DEATH TO ISLAM

Fuck all semites glass the Middle East I’m not falling for the trick of having to pick a lesser of the evil

Attached: CC7D815A-4B4C-424B-AFE1-CBE3C8FB4BAF.jpg (1468x396, 165K)

>t.kike
Muslims are our natural allies against world jewry

commies and antifa are the same as the trumpers. They are decieved into thinking they are fighting for liberty and freedom by shutting down Trumpers. Its all manufactured.

Na just darkskin people leave white people alone no need to gas Lebanese , Persians and Turks just semites

>Muslims are our natural allies against world >jewry
fucking idiot Muslims are product of jews

>tough grrrrrl infidel goes to afghanistan
>comes back after 6 months with PTSD, on muh disability and a general drain on society
>i fawt for muh freedoms

She killed Muslim babies so we could be free you’re a bigot if you disagree

>women with a gun

Attached: 1454215622819.jpg (367x386, 16K)

heh look at her scandi nose

Haha what I was thinking! Proud servant of Israel and its wars. DIE FOR ME, GOYIM! I AM YOUR GREATEST ALLY!

Go self detonate yourself in a mosque/temple, ahmed. Make the world a better place bud

Attached: 1482598379133.jpg (225x225, 21K)

Israeli faggot trying to pull a "look at these barbarians (who derive their attitude from our own as fellow Semites), we are so good compared to them goyim"

Israeli faggot going "OP is a faggot I am silly I am what he's criticizing and you shouldn't (should) support our country!"

I agree.

Attached: Wanted_Poster_for_Mohammad_(Small).jpg (400x533, 38K)

Lefty/pol/ seething

Spot on observations

"Blah blah blah" said the blood drinking heathen.
Your belief system, or lack there of is no way to organize a mass of people. Believe in it or not, Christianity is that conduit.

I've been here since Trayvon Martin dindu nuffin. They haven't changed tactics in all the years they've been doing this.

the real redpill is the Shahada

Memeflag says 80% chance you're with OP but if you aren't stop bumping their threads please.

Why are you so triggered, ahmed?

Attached: muhammad.jpg (400x546, 64K)

>woman

Attached: bin laden smile.jpg (615x409, 41K)