Reminder that Donald Trump was implicated in the Epstein scandal, and Jow Forums has memory-holed it

Your president is a pedo.

Attached: damn.png (590x485, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
youtube.com/watch?v=6yRVhOCw3LY
youtube.com/watch?v=g70XbYd0bZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All presidents are pedos.
Can't get that high without being comped.
News at 11.

Attached: 1509666922257.jpg (1051x1446, 272K)

>implying you can become president without being taped with penis in minor first

WTF I hate Trump now!!!

Reminder that the second Trump figured him out he stayed the fuck away and held that knowledge for later

if only these people weren't such imbeciles and could understand that out of all the American elites that associated with Epstein aka the owner of Orgy Island aka the clandestine director of the Clinton Foundation aka the ringleader of a massive child prostitution/blackmail operation, Trump was the only one who unironically turned on him the moment Epstein played his hand

Attached: epstein trump2.jpg (713x1024, 253K)

Remember you're a faggot while Trump banned Epstein from his properties Bill and Crooked Hillary were raping kids.

Trump named Alex Acosta, the guy that got Epstein off, as Sec of Labor

TRUMP IS A PEDO

WAKE THE FUCK UP

nice projection you fucking piece of shit

Attached: virgins.jpg (640x800, 63K)

>searched for "pizzagate epstein" on twitter
>got these suggestions
kek

This has been known for years. I've only just started reading the whole article, but I hope they talk about Clinton extensively.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-29 at 01.38.25.png (638x914, 139K)

You're right, it has been known for years.
And right-wing media even began talking about Trump's involvement back in 2016 in the last weeks before the election when everyone thought he was going to lose.

But Jow Forums got distracted with pizzagate and Qanon and missed the real ringleader: Trump.

>Trump
I'm not a Trump supporter by any means, and I am sure he was also involved, but I was always under the impression that it was Clinton who topped Epstein's frequent fliers list and made sure that he was pardoned of all crimes.

Attached: 1476788088424.jpg (490x333, 34K)

Trump kicked epstein out when news broke and never rode lolita express

Bill clinton continued to ride lolita express after epstein was outted even.

That's what Pizzagate and Qanon were. Deflect any criticism of elite pedophilia into stupid boomer conspiracy movements that target an innocent pizza parlor, thus forever associating allegations of elite pedo sex rings with boomer retardation.

Trump named Acosta, the guy who got Epstein off, as his Secretary of Labor. He's implicated.

I HAVENT FORGOT ABOUT THE PARASITES YET

WE ARE ALL SICK

Attached: embed-hilton-prince-andrew.jpg (698x664, 104K)

You mean the guy who had Epstein removed from mara a lago and permanently banned after a concerned parent informed Trump that Epstein hit on his underage daughter, before it came out he's a pedo? Based kike.

>literally fucking 14-16 year old qt fertile girls every day despite being old and ugly
>they all agree, take the money and even bring new girls to him
>"what a disgusting pedophile"
You guys can't be serious. Am I missing something here?

this. putin too

you forgot the part where trump banned epstein from all his properties. you forgot the part that the msm doesn't suck trump's dick like every other participant in pedo island. could it be because he didn't participate or was a white hat mole? nah, on your leftypol discord server you and your comrades don't think so far. you just literally get to "not uh, YOURE the real pedos lol". don't worry memeflag, i saged.

you are a pedo and should kys. (((they))) try to shift pizzagate on him now because nothing else worked. but they forgot we did not forget the shenigans they played two years ago. you have no power here pedo shill

> after a concerned parent informed Trump that Epstein hit on his underage daughter
Yeah, Trump only began to have a problem with him when the shit hit home. Drumpf doesn't care about fucking other underager grils, but when it comes to his own daughter, it's hands off unless you're Trump himself.

explain this

>Your president is a pedo.
you mention epstein and leave out Roger Stone and Roy Cohn?

the fuck is wrong with you?

youtube.com/watch?v=6yRVhOCw3LY

>Can't get that high without being comped.
they got the goods on you before you ever decide to run

So much evil exists in this fallen world, only hitting rock bottom can save. Death and rebirth comes so prepare yourselves to endure the hard times and celebrate the good.

Attached: epstein trump phone numbers.jpg (1280x720, 753K)

>the real ringleader:
Trump isn't the perfect reincarnation of Roy Cohn or J Edgar Hoover, but it does seem likely that he managed to get the HOLD on Hillary's ass, or someone behind him did

>(((they))) try to shift pizzagate on him now because nothing else worked.
examining the evidence it's also possible Trump is disgusted by most of this stuff, I could see him banging young women though, but at least they have grass in the field if you know what I'm saying, at least he lusts for females, thats something unique in DC these days

>Courntey Love
youtube.com/watch?v=g70XbYd0bZ8

so what is this supposed to be Trump sex ring contacts? post the un redacted

More fucked up....Epstein was banned from his resort but it was G. Maxwell that was identified as the underage recruiter.

She was never banned, named or investigated their links (her and papa) to foreign intelligence.

he's not my president so it's ok for him to be pedo, please import more muslim to USA please we love white girls.

>pretending you wouldnt smash those QTs in the background
plz user.

Dude, my dad's boss has his number listed in that phone book (John Huntsman)..... Not exactly a huge deal....

let us not forget that Cohn was linked (served on the board) of Permindex....a known Israeli intelligence front that recruited young boys to get dirt on top pedos.

Pizza gate is but a slice....pedo gate is the real plot.

>foreign intelligence.
this is the part that gets to me, these guys are horse trading pics of national leaders with underage hookers, they should shoot these guys the second we find out they're willing to commit these atrocities

Yeah isn't it amazing that all these (((journalists))) knew about this forever but never said anything until they perceived it could hurt trump?

Epstein’s also done a thousand other things over the years. Doesn’t mean Trump is responsible for all of them.

Look up Permindex...HQ in the WTC
On the board: Roy Cohn
Shit is deep

Politicians for hire based on dirt and pedo shit. Fucking creepy that most of the world has pedos calling the shots.

whats your bra size fatty

Yeh very convenient that faggot OP left that detail out.

Ghislaine Maxwell is the true culprit in this entire story.

Never mentioned or investigated despite her family links from the UK (royal family) to Trump.

Save to assume anyone with a modicum of influence has some dirt. We live in a fallen world.

your dad works for the Russian ambassador?

that doesn't prove anything mate. i 100% agree on the surface it annoys me and makes me question trump. like him letting that fucking rabbi off with a pardon. and plenty of other shit he's done (and not done), but that he appointed this guy doesn't prove anything. i'm not some trump dick rider but i'm also not stupid enough for this "drumpf is the real pedo!" shit that is pulled from time to time. none of these other people that knew him banned him from their properties or spoke about him negatively.

okay, sayign trump is the "ringleader" is overblown and hyperbolic

BUT HE'S IN ON IT

THEY ALL ARE

YOU *HAVE* TO BE COMPROMISED TO MAKE IT IN THIS THEATER

>none of these other people that knew him banned him from their properties or spoke about him negatively.
again, it's because Epstein started making intimations towards Ivanka. Trump wasn't having that.

>shenigans
What is it with this word?
also it is written shenanigans
And you are absolutely right.

proof on the ivanka claim? i never heard that and i've been all over this subject since 2015. i'm happy to be shown the truth, but never heard it. so i'll need a screencap or a source or something. >he's in on it
idk. his relationship with epstein is different than all of these other politicians and high profile figures. trump is the only unique relationship that is a negative one. you very well could be tight. but my research hasn't led me that way. also, show your flag and i'll 100% take you seriously.