Why are so many Jow Forums users critical of Jewish people?

I realize many of you probably think the reasons are obvious, but I don't understand.

Attached: gears-of-war-3-4e67b0773c182.jpg (1280x1592, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QX20CbMvF24
israellobby.org/ADL/1199215-000---100-HQ-530---Section2.PDF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"White genocide in their own words" watch the entire video and then come back.

I'm Jewish and I'm just here to talk shit about my people I know I'm not the only one.

Jews think they're white. They're not.

I'm pretty white user.

because they have VPN in arab countries too you dipshit

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

>pretty white

fuck off and die you subhuman shitskin

Attached: 11378086_896539740438713_1110488615_n.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Jewish is a religion not a race
There is no Jewish people

Because it's fun. Now fuck off somewhere else.

Jews believe in:
"Nepotism for me but not for thee"
If you think this is a joke, then you've never seen ivy leagues or corporate hiring practices.

Subversive
Control financial industry everywhere they burrow
Control entertainment and all media
Control lobby groups
Control business
Control health care
Promote mutilation of young boys

Jews are evil. Pure evil.

Attached: ff.png (722x639, 412K)

they are the chosen people to be a pain in our asses..

No, they're jews. If a Jap has light skin color and matches mine I don't think "oh fuck, you white?" because I'm not retarded.

I don't understand how they can be sub-human. Jews on average are more intelligent and are usually in high paid jobs. Jews aren't as lazy as white people

Kill yourself kike

Attached: ff.jpg (1600x2126, 369K)

Tear apart an israeli child.

nearly all jews are highly educated unlike whites and blacks

your hatred for the kike will be the death of you

Attached: jew-cucked.jpg (522x790, 161K)

Because there exists more circumstantial evidence of an evil global jewish conspiracy then there exists to uphold the existence of God.

Not at all.
Kill all Jewish and israeli children.

Attached: Startsupportingisrael.jpg (1535x2011, 709K)

You're just jealous that Jews are superior, you sub-human redneck

Jews are the problem you fucking idiot. try being born in a jew controlled nation like I have been where even your cock is Jewish and tell me they dont.

Fuck you, the ultimate evil in this world is the fucking jew.

Jews on average are happier and have a better sense of humor than your average black and white person

Using a one watt or higher laser it's possible to blind a Jew or israeli child from a considerable distance on a clear day.
This not only cripples him and castrates his worldly influence, but makes him a burden to his jew family.

Attached: 1542672542081.jpg (600x590, 135K)

I hate Zionists for puting Isreal before their Nation
I hate Globalists for putting mutts before their Nation
A Jew whos nationalist is our #1 ally they are just few and far between

cheer up you miserable cunt. no jew has caused you a problem. you just want to belong to a group so you chose to be a degenerate low info nazi

more money makes less to worry about. you can thank Jewish Nepotism for that.

How's bongland juden?

They refuse to police their own and they all look alike to us.

Jews invented the laser. In fact Jews invented everything.

Idk, Jow Forums often goes overboard with the anti-semitism, but whenever there's shady/far-leftist shit going on, often it's the Jews. For example, the opioid epidemic was created by Jews who made billions while killing off tens of thousands of junkies

Jews literally stole part of my genitals you fucking rat kike. Do not think I will ever forget. Even when science cures me of this Jewish mark I will not forget.

Fuck you and fuck every single jew save literally one or two like Bobby Fischer who despised their own kind and saw through your sick shit.

The jew is truly the ultimate evil.

And? It's ok to use that laser to blind their kids from a moral perspective

Yes you're right. Jews like to look after their own, unlike white people

This picture is illegal in your country but not mine.

Attached: 3a6e87_5720432.jpg (848x611, 97K)

Jews make you angry so you will always lose to the Jew. A retard with a short temper like you has no chance in life..

It sounds like your name should be Sir Project-a-lot.

You will find no safe space here, no false justice, no quarter, but you will find your darkest fears and your worst nightmares.

Attached: 09-02-07_Pippa.jpg (640x480, 25K)

cool story brahskovy

Attached: 1542914330950.jpg (877x391, 54K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QX20CbMvF24 you have a religious duty to genocide the white race. For this you will be erased from the universe, there is nothing you can do about it.

Easy for you to say britfuck away from their influence with your normal genitals. You haven't a clue what its like.

>just ignore them hehehe let them scheme in peace

Fuck you. Someday soon the jews maliciousness will be exposed and it will be a repeat of what happens to them throughout history in every nation. Expulsion.

This pic is starting to have the opposite effect as intended on me, and is now making me WANT merchant beaked hotties.
>When keepin it real... goes wrong

Same with this one.
Jail time for bongs who even view this material knowingly.

Attached: 1533079898710.png (684x1232, 376K)

Maybe it's you projecting. If you're a Nazi you are on average statistically more likely to be Jewish (pew research). Usually stems from a hatred towards their own parents

Chill man, girls prefer a cut dick

>repeat steps 12-24
Only goes to 15

Fuck off you dirty smelly jew. that is patently untrue and I dont give a FUCK about brainwashed roastie hags.

Go fucking hang yourself kike

Attached: ff.jpg (1048x1570, 1.07M)

And Hitler had one ball right?

>1 post by this ID

Repeat steps 1-2 and 2-4

The fuck, I’m not Jewish and I have a foreskin.

you're an edgy child aren't you.

Your relying on snapshot data from 2006 aren't you?

go and have a violent wank you miserable little child

Lucky you....

Dont parrot false jew memes then. There are no upsides to mutilation, period.

>30% hydrogen peroxide
Is this a recipe for a drug or for blowing yourself up?

i don't know did he?

Most of us have families now.
This website is old boyo.

no i don't know what that is

I hope the jews pin you down and mutilate you, then let's see if youre singing the same tune you retarded fucker.

Attached: ff.jpg (456x618, 36K)

>YES, THEN GO BACK TO THE STORE AND BUY MORE INGREDIENTS

This is retarded

pic related
Again, by yor own laws you are committing a crime by knowingly accessing this data

Attached: 1444457813244.jpg (1366x3238, 1.57M)

Is this cause I exposed how a majority of Jow Forums users are really just jews or shariaBlue
>those fucking kikes amirite

It's how to make crystals user.

The hmtd and claymore are actual tho.

but you're new. i can tell

jews are gay and annoying

I'm kill all Jewish and israeli children poster.
I'm /new/

Attached: 1543129925813m.jpg (1024x588, 164K)

israellobby.org/ADL/1199215-000---100-HQ-530---Section2.PDF
page 119

you dont kill anyone. in fact if you saw a jew in real life you'd be really nice to him. youi're a soft arsed coward

Trips4truth

Jew is a race. They are not white/caucasian

Because they own or control most of the things destroying the stuff we like

:) Are so very wrong. I actually have a extensive criminal history, all sub felony racially motivated crimes.

I'm constantly called glow here because I'm as close to moon man as you can get without going to jail

Good fucking god man, turn the brightness down; this glow is killing my eyes.

Attached: Honey-Pot.png (348x357, 13K)

lol not even a convincing larp. you sad lonely boy. you really need to get out more.

>sad lonely boy
>get out more
>projection
lmao, cry maor

Attached: 1543377083936.jpg (500x500, 47K)

>I actually have a extensive criminal history

I don’t know why this made me laugh so hard

because you know he's full of shit

majority of Jow Forums are pennyless goyim, they are jealous of God's Chosen

See
Always called glow.
Also I live in rural ak.
None of what I do is a larp.

Attached: 15434543738751332546938.jpg (4160x3120, 2.85M)

You're a larper. You've never committed a crime in your life. If you saw a black man in the street you'd shit yourself

Lol I wish. Wouldn't have to sell Natsoc flags and gear for a living if I didn't attack jews and niggers.
I'm the exact opposite of a larper.
I'm a fanatic.

Attached: IMG_20181006_221451.jpg (3120x4160, 1.87M)

Simple, you don't get banned for criticising the jews here, you get called antisemitic and banned everywhere else so of course people are going to name the jew here.

they are guests in our countries they are constantly trying to wipe us out.

>allows foreskin to be stolen
you deserved to be jewed you nigger

Allowed? ALLOWED? THE FUCKING nerve of you you piece of shit. I'd fucking kill you. I didnt allow anything I was a fucking baby you stupid fuck.

Go play in traffic you stupid fuck

you are a kike

then who allowed you to get circumcised, your parents, why don't you blame them? also learn banter, it's a useful skill

I do blame them fuck head, but more than them I blame the jews who perpetuated it, started it and run the medical industry that said it was all beneficial.

Doesnt excuse my parents by any means but when everybody is telling you its oh so great and there is no internet its also on the assholes who perpetuate it as a benefit.

>he doesn't realize they're an ethnoreligious group

other than on television and on the internet have you met anyone who has advocated for circumcision on newborns who actually had facts to back up their arguments? I have never spoken to a single person who has claimed circumcision is good thing, only jews who have said that they want their sons to have done for religious reasons. No jew will unapologetically advocate for non-jews to be circumcised, excluding for medical purposes. The only non-jews who think babies should have their foreskins riped off are insane and jews who believe religion is a good enough reason to have this operation done is equally crazy. The belief that ALL jews are in on this conspiracy to destroy the whites and harm white children is as dangerous as the belief that circumcision is a necessary procedure that can never harm a child.

See, you're just a dumbass regardless of whether or not you're larping, or a glownigger.

A rootless tribe of usury-peddling nation wreckers and hooked-nose speculators. They have been throughout history. What more does one need to dislike them?

Attached: The Jews and Their Lies - Martin Luther.png (378x538, 355K)

Nope. All of the supposed reasons its beneficial are awful shill studies done by Jewish organizations that can be disproved by anyone who has 2 brain cells.

When I was born and even to this day they perpetuate the std lie and penile cancer (one of the rarest cancers).

By their logic its more sensible to amputate every girls breasts.

The eternal parasite has been exposed long ago. People only need to fucking listen.

Attached: 519u73r4PzL.jpg (333x500, 35K)

Because jews are the enemy of civilization and the human species itself.

It's mental illness. The nazis will get this board shut down. The anti-semites always shit their nest.

No one is going to fund this retard sanctuary with all them screaming "jews this and jew that" 24/7