Artists of any kind you dont follow or like anymore because of their views

Artists of any kind you dont follow or like anymore because of their views.

Pic related.

Attached: MASSIVE ATTACK.jpg (1194x600, 37K)

Most of them, at least the ones that failed to keep their stupid pie holes shut for the past two years or more.

James Blun and Paul McCartney, they support EU bureaucracy garbage

JK Rowling. i will still read the books, but anything going forward is pretty much non-existent for me. dumbledore being gay was not shocking, but when she turned hermione into a nog for that play i had enough.

Green Day. american idiot and warning are my favorite albums of all time. I always knew they were liberal and i thought i was because i hated bush when i was young. Trump unironically used to like green day too, he was at their broadway show.

why its literal trash

Its actually the same as OP. Im pretty liberal and still love their music but these fucks push open borders in EVERY FUCKING SHOW now. At this point Im pretty sure its just to sell more albums or some shit.

Pic related and other shit like it are now normal at every Massive Attack show.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

None, I'm not an overly sensitive teenager.

what are you twelve? So glad I'm not a wizard faggot. Absolutely childish.

>I'm not an overly sensitive teenager.

Is sensitivity restricted to teens only or something?

No but you would be better off growing thicker skin.

Michael Shannon, Deniro, Chvrches, Guillermo del toro, jim carrey

tara strong and it's mainly because she blocked me for saying "we should close the border". that one board on 4channel (you know the one) was never the same when she came out as a leftist idiot.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-28 at 6.33.43 PM.png (1363x580, 767K)

How is that sensitivity? Someone not only disagrees with you politically, but also calls you immoral because of your values, and you continue to give him money? It's not sensitivity, it's just not being a pussy.

Massive Attack is fucking kino, but I too have become at odds with them due to their political stances.

Deniro has made some of the best films of all time. The Deer Hunter is a masterpiece. But his Trump Derangement Syndrome has gotten the best of him lately. I still watch his old films but lately he's been going off the rails due to his hatred of Trump.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 7.33.59 PM.png (1118x772, 1.09M)

>what is piracy

>No but you would be better off growing thicker skin.

What does this have to with anything? Ive listened and supported MA for fucking ages. Its an informed decision not a kneejerk teen reaction.

I liked them when I read them but I was the perfect age for them aka still in school. The appeal was nothing more than "here's a typical school setting that I can relate to, but way cooler because magic and shit". That's literally it, and I'm sure its that way for a lot of people.

De Niro hast made a good movie since Heat and thst was like 25 years ago.

Yup. Heat and Jackie Brown were his last good ones. People try to defend Silver Linings Playbook and i'm like gtfoh

Eagles of death metal?

James Woods
Kid Rock
Mel Gibson
Brett Favre
TekYashishi6969

>TekYashishi6969

He has political views? Since when?

I used to be a massive Tarbuckle Moobinski fan until he came out in favor or the whigs.