RACIST WHITE LADY BTFO

RACIST WHITE LADY BTFO

twitter.com/j3nnifeeer/status/1067463653778223108

Attached: Capture.png (617x856, 739K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wptv.com/news/region-c-palm-beach-county/west-palm-beach/admitted-killer-of-west-palm-beach-man-walks-free
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is assault

Assault is the fear or apprehension of immediate harm. Battery is when there is contact. Sick of seeing these confused.

Yeah I'm sure assaulting people will totally make them less racist lol, do retards like this not realize they're only going to make people hate them instead?

After rewatching, I honestly don’t know if it hit. Sorry!

Petty larceny. Those chips are now unsellable. If they try to leave they could be arrested over $3.97

you go girl, fuck whites and fuck old whites even more.

You could make a doof song using that.

I would desu

go back to gringo land lmao

Old bitch talking shit, so she got chipped. Dont act like an ass, and you wont get food thrown at you like the stupid ape that you are.

But if it was reverse, you morons would would side by it.

Always ask yourself: in these types of incidents, is it more likely that a white lady was 'racist' to a complete stranger totally out of the blue or that the beans were being rude and escalated the situation?

Thx 1L I don't know where we'd be without you.

Well thanks for the explanation, i'm not a native english speaker. I'll remember that in the future

>Go back to mexico
>Bitch, go back to fucking gringo land

lol

Attached: stare.jpg (235x235, 10K)

You just know.

You already know for a fact the person filming started it then decided to record a persons reply in order to get social media points or whatever the fuck

lmao shitskins get so butthurt when are told to go back, it's really quite harmless, but it's a reminder of the cold hard fact that their race is genuinely inferior in large groups.

If it were reversed you spics would cry racism like the little bitches you are.

minorities already cry racism at every fucking thing

Middle america for latinos
Asia for Asians
Africa for Africans
White countries for...........everyone?

thank you for your service

yet, here you are bitching. Must be nice.

what's the difference between gringo and spic?
I mean, is there some sort of hurtometer?

oh no, someone threw a bag of chips on the floor, better import a billion third worlders to make sure this never happens again

lol think like a nigger act like a nigger

Assaulting and killing racists is legal in America.
wptv.com/news/region-c-palm-beach-county/west-palm-beach/admitted-killer-of-west-palm-beach-man-walks-free

Attached: No charges for killing man for saying nigger.png (824x2778, 499K)

I don't see whites threatening to sue or make this cunt lose her job over this like you miserable faggots do.

Keep at it whites. Youre literally going to make every race in America fucking hate you with your racism.

Most minority woman i know now hate and despise white men while before trump they were sleeping with em left and right.

Attached: screen-shot-2017-03-21-at-3-31-19-am.png (601x400, 307K)

ayy nigga whats her insta

Whites are racist because you are racist and it shows in our every day dealings with you.
In the 90s whites were barely racist, but since then you brown cunts have gone insane with the "Muh Oppression" bullshit.

You're fucking everything up for yourselves.

Really dont like spics. These worthless thots will never amount to anything. They'll get knocked up by some gangbanger loser. spics are really stupid when it comes to life choices. Very small, undeveloped brains.

Oh no, what ever will those women do without the sex partners who have historically low STD rates

Attached: justthefacts2.jpg (983x3367, 830K)

I want to firebomb that whole county

I will fucking kill you nigger

>Go back to mexico
>Bitch, go back to... uhhh... fucking...um... gringo land!
Dumb bitch doesn't even know what Europe is.

Attached: 1542375698955.jpg (935x1200, 175K)

It depends on your states definition of assault. That's not true everywhere. In NC dumping a drink on someone is chargeable as assault.

No, you keep it up...

Attached: What happens.png (500x285, 257K)

>Most minority woman i know now hate and despise white men
that's strange, most of them have my cock in their mouth shortly after meeting them.
That must be how minorities show disdain

Attached: 1509820430088.jpg (958x960, 44K)

How ya doin rabbi?

this

Killed for teaching the nigger math.

Why the fuck i am still coming to this board when every post is a fucking shill

>Subhuman guac goblin using the Spanish (a European language) word for "foreigner" against a white (European descent) woman in a white-founded country when trying to tell her to go back to Europe
Are all non-white subhumans so unaware? Rhetorical question btw

Depends on what state you are in. Overall for common law you are correct but different states may not even have battery as a crime.

it didnt even hit her, it was off by like 8ft at minimum. and subsequently those thots need to go back to messico

Not bringing their best

Attached: IMG_20181128_212020.jpg (1536x2048, 282K)

>cleanup in aisle #3
hope the chips are okay.

The bag didn't even hit her

>the state attorney didnt do their job here. there will never be justice for my brother.

When the legal system fails to provide justice it's up to you to provide it. I know if someone killed my brother like that the guy wouldn't live very fucking long after he was released.

>ignorant person on the right
>animal on the left
we have the best citizens dont we folks

White women are evil. I keep a black girl around me at all times in case I need her to beat a white woman's ass

fucking disgusting beaner. Or is that an ape? I can't tel anymore

>fucking disgusting beaner. Or is that an ape? I can't tel anymore
Tomato, tomarto

Brown girls are awesome and love white men

Brown girls are very feminine and fun

White women are complete trash

I wouldn't go that far shill

Brown girl is best

no body cares about instathot whores

Gottem

Attached: Screenshot Capture - 2018-11-28 - 18-32-41.png (621x600, 380K)

>is a beaner in a white county
>go back to gringo land
why are guac goblins so fucking stupid

Women lie, it turns out.

Attached: white miscegenation.jpg (1200x846, 86K)

No they weren't. They were and are Western liberals. So called "cultural marxism" is unique to the West, no communist country is or was multiculturalist or promoted homophilia. Poland is the traditionalist ethnostate everyone is fawning over purely because they were lucky enough to be on the Eastern side of the Iron curtain.

Killer ass and boobs

Thanks for that. Brown girls are the true wives for white men

Jow Forums - twitter
I hate each and every one of you fucking reddit niggers and your fucking twitter screencaps

>Muh dick
Only if you think shorter, ruthless mutts are good for civilization.

I heard the word "bitch" just before that lady told them to go back to mexico. Obviously that means there was an argument but the spics don't record that just so they can cry RAYCIS

Not really a lie. They fuck chads while hating angry internet betas.

build wall

"Hey, Pablo. What ya' doin'?"

Attached: neo mexico.png (540x405, 220K)

Its a cropped video. They probably started shouting insults to her in disgusting mexican spanish and the lady told them to go back to Mexico.

Wrong. Even beta white guys are "alpha" to Brown women

Brown women are easy as fuck

I honestly never knew this.
shouldn't rape be sexual battery then?

That's a fake ass cartoon body. What the fuck?

Yeah, thanks for the heart ripping Mayan and feral nigger additions to the gene pool, Chad. Maybe being alpha, while having its advantages, is not always a positive?

Attached: chad is part of the problem.png (2560x6683, 1.24M)

why is this lady so oddly disproportionate?

>279k likes
major blackpill

Thats insane. If you bride a shitskin you dun goofed. Theyre good for practice and sucking dick. Had a brief spell in HS where i dated a couple 10 latin chicas. My dad pulled me aside and without me thinking he was being racist in any way showed me what to expect if i made a family with one of them and it set me straight. I slayed a few but never had serious relationships. Also latinas are fucking agro and manipulative as fuck. I had one i thought i was playing but she was playing me as hard and actually got angry that i caught her cheating. Nutbags

America can deport that many in a week if it has the will. Stay in the light, user.

Attached: brown is the new deported.jpg (720x1043, 70K)

>Youre literally going to make every race in America fucking hate you with your racism.
>this is a new thing

Checked

Gross, would NOT pro-create with and have cute mulatto children, yuck.

Maybe if we push that tired, cringy white savior routine one more time, they'll like us!

Attached: speaking for mexican sensitivity or not.png (2575x1575, 898K)

>go back to mexico? bitch, go back to...
>that visible mental block when she realizes where she is
>"g-gringoland!"
>twitter responses all cheer

Huh?

Attached: HoN4GCJA_400x400.jpg (318x318, 18K)

Some are laughing at her brain fart. The rest are chortling, squat day laborers who use "gringo" like the word is going out of style.

>broward county
every time

She'd follow the whites wherever they went.

While in gringo land. It's like they don't understand they're not in their own country

>racist
MEXICO ISN'T A RACE

Attached: SmartSelect_20181127-084219_Facebook.jpg (810x810, 278K)

Kweeeen!

Attached: Screenshot_20181128-204417_Twitter.jpg (1440x829, 217K)

It's another world

deport this bitch back, i already have a home for her

Attached: 1511127001380.jpg (400x400, 18K)

it's the only place we get content from nowadays

I want a timeline where we death squads can sift through twitter and gas anyone like this

nice

>Go back to gringo land
But then your stupid spic ass wouldn't get any of my tax dollars in welfare to buy those chips you threw like an ape

It really does feel like that sometimes dude. It's like I woke up one morning and found myself in a parallel universe where everything is full tarded.

This isn't universally true you dipshit. Go back to babbies 1L crim again.

There is a reason to hate niggers and shitskins.

Attached: 2b2a05b38391ff224cd9ce390dbd93c03d9fc494_1_600x469.jpg (600x469, 154K)

YAASSSSSS