Read This

>"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is SIX HUNDRED THREESCORE AND SIX." --Rev 13:8

>"the weight of gold which SOLOMON received every year was SIX HUNDRED THREESCORE AND SIX talents of gold, besides what came from tradesmen, from the traffic of the MERCHANTS[...]" --1 Kings 10:14

>"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a MARK in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." --Rev 13:16

PICTURED IS THE SEAL(OR MARK) OF SOLOMON, OR THE MARK OF THE BEAST. THE ANTICHRIST WILL SET HIMSELF UP IN THE THIRD TEMPLE.

He who has eyes to see, let him see.

Attached: sodsealofsolomon[1].png (615x390, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Wide_Web
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cernunnos
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
youtube.com/watch?v=uXDmRZmkoBc&bpctr=1543454623
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrases_from_The_Hitchhiker's_Guide_to_the_Galaxy#Answer_to_the_Ultimate_Question_of_Life,_the_Universe,_and_Everything_(42)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>PICTURED IS THE SEAL(OR MARK) OF SOLOMON, OR THE MARK OF THE BEAST. THE ANTICHRIST WILL SET HIMSELF UP IN THE THIRD TEMPLE.
>He who has eyes to see, let him see.
Read to understand what they have done to the West.

you cannot get to the father unless you
go through the son, what Zeus meant
by this was, the sexual center is Jupiter
home planet of Zeus the Messiah. the
sex act itself is heaven or father and
you cannot have a real sex act without
Zeus. the sex we have now is false
and is hooked up to saturn.

when Zeus returns many who do not
accept him will see their dicks fall off.

we're going to see a change in our
dna, from carbon 12 666 to something
else. sex is not god, god is love.

Attached: 666 sex.jpg (1920x1080, 741K)

how's about fuck off

Attached: 5dc41b8c471b39e3ef59feae11853e82.jpg (480x480, 87K)

So what 666 does mean?
It's about kaballah? It's geometric stuff? It's to point out at a star or a constelation? It's a chakra? It's an alchemic repice?

What is the occult meaning of 666? As a simple number it doesnt have any sense.

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. But then there also is THE Satan, Ha-Satan.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: black cube of saturn.jpg (840x580, 138K)

Pic related. those 7 circles are called the seed of life.
One interpretation i saw is that its meant to symbolize the creation week, or symbolize the same as the creation week does in the bible
The center being conciousness, that expands to the circle. The conciousness then moves to the border of the circle where it expands again creating the second circle and so on until you got the seed of life. the 6 days of creation around the 7th one, God, the seed of life or whatever you want to call it.
By connecting the points of intersection you gain the (black) cube, as above mentioned symbolizing the material world and as such Satans rule.

I have to say here that the 6, and all these patterns are commonly seen as a positive symbol as it is the blueprint of creation of life, but its only the material part of this, and according to the Bible the source of temptations, the Satan's, which we should work on overcoming with

So in this light atheism is low key satanism as both are about the material, about power, wealth, the flesh.
Christianity is about rejection of the flesh and embrace of the spirit. Where christianity tells you everything is God, thus you yourself too and everything else it means everything is connected to you while satanism and atheism teach seperation. no underlying connections and thus seperation leads to worship of the self, and only caring about the ego.
Where satanists and atheist desire to be blessed in this life and having it comfy christianity tell you you will have it hard in this life, prosecuted and attacked for doing the right thing, so you may have delight in the next live instead

Attached: Black cube seed.png (236x225, 33K)

Attached: wp5386c9a0_01_1a.jpg (300x240, 66K)

It's the number of a man. That man is Solomon. The Antichrist will use his mark (pictured). The mark is the flag of Israel.

Attached: 54s6v45s46d.jpg (802x854, 203K)

my take on the mark of the beast:
you have it on the back of the right hand (with which you do stuff) or on your (fore)head with which you think. having the 666 the material desires in your deeds or mind and only doing stuff for it i believe is the mark. however i believe there also will be a spiritual and a material mark of which this would be the spiritual one. the material one possibly could be the RFID chips.

Also i heard the 666 would be the nails with which christ was crucified, and i assume it makes sense symbolically as if you embrace the 666 what you have of christ in you dies.

Also think of WWW. Pic related shows that V/W in hebrew is equal to the 6, thus its again the 666
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Wide_Web
>English scientist Tim Berners-Lee invented the World Wide Web in 1989. He wrote the first web browser in 1990 while employed at CERN in Switzerland
cern has the 666 in its logo, and it claimed to be "the gateway to the universe" as the tower of babel was the gateway to the heavens.
there is also this horned pagan god i dont know anything about except maybe that he is possibly the source of the antler symbolism you occasionally find in pizzagate or in the first episode of true detective with the dead women and the pedospiral and antlers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cernunnos

i heard that cern is located on what was known as "appolyacum" or "town of appolyon" while appolyon/abbadon is the destroyer like shiva, couldnt find anything on that one though

Another point is that the dead sea scrolls mention the mark being 616 instead. translated in hebrew, the 6 is the letter W/V (Vav) and 1 is A (Aleph), 616 would then be VAV and thus again 6 making it fit the symbolism mentioned in still for the most part at least

If anyone is interested this is all i have on occultism and satanism among the elite explaining a lot of shit

Attached: 666 nails.png (1078x571, 593K)

There's no afterlife, therefore we should follow the way of the 6 and aspire for ultimate pleasures.

Christianity was created for the poor who couldn't access the pleasures of the elite. - Letting them be happy with their downtrodden lot in life.

Isn't it too far fetched? Saint John didn't knew shit about protons, neutrons and electrons.
He had knowledge rom the gnostic esoterism, coming from the egyptian mystery schools tho. He maybe have been initiated to aristotelicianism or neoplatonicism, even to edic texts, but certainly not in nuclear physic.

What make 6 the number of a man? Do we have any other source in the bible or elsewhere where 6 alrdy have been used to represent a man?
And which man? Man in general or a man in particular?
And why three times 6? It means its about three men?

Usually the bible have a double or even triple layer of meaning, but this one seems especially cryptic but very important too.

never forget the (((6))) million shoahed in (((6))) concentration camps and that 194(((6))) President Truman writes to King Saud of Saudi Arabia, informing the king "that a national home for the Jewish people should be established in Palestine."

Attached: 1543183129649.jpg (640x640, 95K)

The unification of the polar opposites is something that stretches itself across many cultures. Be it the marriage, uniting male and female, often dressed in black and white, resulting in the magic of a new kid being born. Or be it the solar eclipse uniting sun and moon together. In the egyptian mythology osiris dick (male) that gets eaten by a fish (female) (pic), or the Washington Monument (a dick, male) standing in the vesica pisces (female). The 2 pillars, Boaz and Jachin which stood before Solomons Temple and represent the sun and moon, and again the polar opposites. Sol, solar, sun. mon, moon. Sol-o-Mo(o)n. Even the "Star of David" is representing the male and female being united with the opposing triangles.
There is NO Star of David, it is the Seal of Solomon and possibly Star of Remphan, Solomon used to commune with other spirits after his 700 wives tempted him. They called it Star of David because David is seen as a good king and thus tried to make this black magic symbol seem good

In case of the star we have the triangles that also additionaly symbolizes the 3, or with the 2 triangles the 33
All good things come in 3, the holy trinity, 3 nails used to crucify jesus, he came back from the dead on the 3rd day
33, 3 plus duality, good and evil, male and female (the "star of david", which originally is not a jewish symbol depicts the 33with 2 triangles coming together, the male and female energies coming together.) it is believed where polar opposites meet magic/miracles happen and especialy unification of male and female is a holy event in pretty much all cultures which creates the miracle of life, trannies are a perverted version of this most likely uniting in one body what god seperated mocking him and his creation
Jesus died on the 3rd april 33ad at the age of 33 at 3pm
Counting all the connections and connectionspoints including the hidden one on the tree of life/kaballah gives you 33. the number is also associated with gods promise

Attached: goldfish14.png (615x721, 539K)

vedic texts*

Someones been watching occultscience101

D-digits
Solomon took up much of the worldly things that he was instructed not to do.
There never was a Star of David. There was a Star of Moloch, Chiun and Remphan. There was a Star of Saturn.
I don't know if Solomon took up the star or not. But it was the Moloch worshipers among the Jews who often had influence in Israel who pushed it.
They have fallen for it again. And yes, evil will come through them as a result.

That's the star of rempham buddy

Indeed 6 is a very important number for the kikes. This need to use the 6 come from the Zohar, the book of the jewish prophetes.
Why is this number so important to them could enlight us about why it's used in the Revelations.

the fingers are associated with planets . the middlefinger for example is associated with saturn which may gives relation to pic related making it a bloodsacrifice to saturn.
on a side note, the ringfinger is the sun finger, the sun, being a symbol for God and the finger also associated with courage and passion. I believe rings and circles are meant to seal something away, and the ring at marriage is never mentioned in the bible and likely is a ploy to corrupt it, and who would have known, after the marriage passion and courage dies off just killing the marriage.

>There's no afterlife, therefore we should follow the way of the 6 and aspire for ultimate pleasures.
thats exactly what satan will tell you.

>Christianity was created for the poor who couldn't access the pleasures of the elite. - Letting them be happy with their downtrodden lot in life.
thats why the elite killed christians for 200 years in the most brutal ways, because they wanted them to follow it, allright.

its not that he knew about electrons and the such, but the patterns those creations underlie. everything is an expression of certain patterns manifesting themselves in different ways. think of "opposites attract another" which works with social relations as well as electro magnetism. this is the reason why we can use parables and metaphores to describe something because its the same pattern emerging in another way.

Attached: just art goy.jpg (750x531, 95K)

Attached: Meghan Markle Middlefinger.jpg (634x804, 110K)

you judge if its the same person

Attached: Meghan Markle Spirit Cooking.png (1898x787, 2.37M)

fun fact solomon is sun in three languages (put together)

666/616 is a clear reference to Nero. At the time Revelation was written, Jews had an urban legend going around that Nero had converted to Judaism before he died and was going to come back and kill all the Christians. Revelation is John's fanfic rebuttal of that.

Attached: 8262500124_b2bb89dfe2_b.jpg (1024x680, 252K)

Are there any jews on Jow Forums who can enlighten us as to how you live with yourself while being part of such a disgusting cult and why you don't just kys today, right now?

The Holocaust Hoax Exposed
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

there is a good explanation in it

An AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA just flew over my house.

The Pharaohs believed in an afterlife enough to be entombed with all of their possessions and their servants (still alive). If you're wrong user, you better hope you're immune to fire. I'm gonna be comfy, just like in actual life. I won't be remembered as a degenerate piece of shit either.

If so, why would he use 666 to say it's the mark of the beast if it's in everything and is the pattern of creation? Just to point out at materiality and that you should focus on spirituality instead of materialism?
It really is far fetched desu.

I'm not saying it's a bad interpretation but i think there is something more, and easier to explain than needing an electronic microscope and modern knowledge in physics.

yeah he posted a video the other day about
that pic, i had done a video on it years ago.
he's a slow fake jew.

hey red coat, slit your throat thankhs.

bitch is a vampire

Which is? I like Anderson but if you could sum up here the part where he explain the meaning of the 6 for the juden it would be easier for everyone ITT.

fun fact he was called Shlomo, "Solomon" comes from the attempt to transliterate Aramaic to Greek.

youtube.com/watch?v=uXDmRZmkoBc&bpctr=1543454623

15:40

I live with myself making sure I kill more of your faggot white race and conquering your women with my painfully long cock that has been numbed to make sure I can absorb all the lamentations of your whorish women into my powerful ears accented by my larger earlobes to make sure non of their screams escape like the walls we put up around our neighborhoods prevent the sound of your honda civics custom piping from disturbing the peace inside.
Fuck you i got your gurl white boi.

carbon 12 is 666
god is love
l=12 1+2=3
o=15 1+5=6
v=22 2+2=4
e=5 5+4 = 9

move three off the left
and put it on the right
666 to 369 love is 369
god is 369 our new bodies
will be carbon 9 369. from
black to gold.

Attached: love 369.jpg (906x709, 404K)

christianity is all about rejection of the flesh and embracing the spirit
>5Those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh; but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit. 6The mind of the flesh is death, but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace,

>1Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is dismantled, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands. 2For in this tent we groan, longing to be clothed with our heavenly dwelling, 3because when we are clothed, we will not be found naked. 4So while we are in this tent, we groan under our burdens, because we do not wish to be unclothed but clothed, so that our mortality may be swallowed up by life. 5And God has prepared us for this very purpose and has given us the Spirit as a pledge of what is to come.

>63The Spirit gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.

and that we are not of this world
>18If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first. 19If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.

if thats uncomforts you look into which has a lot of that stuff and worse

Attached: Jesus fun.jpg (500x665, 52K)

Well, it's only the freemason explanation for Solomon. And God knows if they love to create meanings out of thin air and pseudo language resemblance to prove some lineage. Look at their explanation for anglo-israelism..

>That man is Solomon.
no dude, carbon 12 was
around long before i was
solomon. lol you're stupid
slit your throat red coat and
leave the bible to real jews.
and no, my star is not a mark
of the fake jew it's a protection
sigil and they're using it to
protect themselves from losing
all they've stolen.

Attached: solomon.jpg (644x483, 37K)

it´s all about the kabbalah
the jews think that god is a number, and that you can force reality to your favor with the right numbers

Star of David = Seal of Solomon is like a level two redpill, my dude. What else you got?

Also check'd

Attached: 1518344334488.png (462x520, 277K)

parrot, you don't even know cause
you weren't there, stop repeating
others works.

THREE SIX NINE
DAMN SHE FINE
HOPIN SHE CAN SOCK IT TO ME ONE MO TIME

Attached: 1bb9d05177786aa561e5175d5b2c959a--seal-of-solomon-king-solomon.jpg (236x236, 19K)

It's better to be a human than a reptile shlomo

>"YEA, YE HAVE TAKEN UP THE TABERNACLE (*WHERE CORPOREAL MAN COMMINGLE WITH DEITIES OR DAEMONS) MOLOCH (MALEK -- BABYLONIAN PATRON, SACRIFICIAL DAEMON) AND THE STAR (HEXAGRAM / "MAGEN DAVID" / "SHIELD OF DAVID" -- DAVID BEING AN ETHRAPHITE, NAY JEW) OF REPHAM: SYMBOLS OF YOUR GOD (SATAN / THE PLANET SATURN); AND SHALL CAST THEE AWAY (BANISH) BEYOND BABYLON (*SEE: 66-YEAR EXILE)."
(Acts 7:43)

Attached: yum.jpg (640x640, 89K)

I alrdy know that holohoax mean burning offering in hebrew. I was asking the meaning of the number 6 in jewish esoterism and specifically in the Zohar.

the jews are again in a feverish delusion every 100 years they get a mass psychosis

Attached: IMG-20180922-WA0008 1.jpg (1600x857, 479K)

checked

Solomon is the anti christ? Solomon means sun and moon btw. Sol is sun and mon is moon.

solomon means solo man, i do things on my
own you fucking profane momo.

hans solo mon solo hands, ie semen
retention. you are all so hopelessly
lost.

they aren't jews you dipshit, if you're a white
german, you're a jew you fucking moron.

Notice the sign for Saturn

Attached: Saturn.jpg (1200x1478, 46K)

yes, to lock those of saturn and mars
out of the next kingdom. be scared.

666, Illuminati, and masons being evil is propaganda from the catholic church spread during the spanish American war.

>Revelation 13:8King James Version (KJV)

8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Larp harder.

>if thats uncomforts you look into which has a lot of that stuff and worse

I alrdy was in this thread 2 days ago, read all what you wrote and i even linked a video you taught me you would look at later germabro, no need to spam the link.
But you are telling me the mark is the pattern of materiality in this dimension of reality. So everything wear this mark, everywhere and at any time. Why specifically in the rev it's on the hand and the forhead? Why to buy and sell?
Remember it was a prothetic dream, maybe a lucid dream in the future. I'm really doubtful about the 666 pointing at the whole creation is the good meaning. Even if he wanted to underline a gnostic knowledge (our material world is an illusion we are trapped in by a false God, the demiurge, and the true Godness is beyond the veil of materiality).

The kabbala is undoubtedly about the global monetary traffic, which should be abolished at some point and replaced by a body tag.

Six working days of creation; Spikes of the star of David; on the sixth day man was created as a sexual being (male / female); Reference to inner world self-closure and unbelief

Yes i studied this a little back in the day. If i remember well one of the hidden name of Adonai was YHWH, in hebrew it's the number 42, the tetragrammaton.

There afterlife is cloning. Duh.

It can be more than one thing at once user
Stop thinking in such a linear fashion, try thinking in 3d crystalline shapes like Octohedrons

>111
jews btfo

>42
42 the meaning of life
can you remember "don´t panic"

666 just means looped time away from god.
time is coded per the 369 to keep you
trapped away from god. see the time
code? god is love and love is 369. god
sealed us in looped time until we are
ready to come out of it. ie the birthing
that will happen soon.

Attached: time3691.jpg (1024x1024, 462K)

666 in Hebrew: vav vav vav
Vav vav vav in English: www
Where is your forehead facing
What is in your right hand

>Why specifically in the rev it's on the hand and the forhead?
well, one version is >you have it on the back of the right hand (with which you do stuff) or on your (fore)head with which you think. having the 666 the material desires in your deeds or mind and only doing stuff for it i believe is the mark. however i believe there also will be a spiritual and a material mark of which this would be the spiritual one. the material one possibly could be the RFID chips.
i assume the physical location will be mirror that symbolism though and likely be on the same places

>Why to buy and sell?
well, it either is that everything will become so expensive that you need to scre other over and that way fall into the 666 out of fear for starvation or whatever, or it will be used as policy that whoever does not have the mark will be forbidden to be sold anything or bought anything from to try to blackmail people into taking the mark or being cut off from all money and trading.

and im not really saying that 666 is the number representing the material, but the 6 being this, being the creation and all that, and 666 is materialism overdose basically.

Attached: seal of saturn.jpg (1381x455, 95K)

Yup they worship Lucifer and the anti Christ

satan is saturn is cronus is time is death.

Attached: mason money.png (1278x817, 1.14M)

Nah, I think I like being a cold blooded vampire warrior that can travel through space and time devouring worlds and countries. Don't get me wrong though I do enjoy punishing my wife's tight european pussy. I think you whites are coping for your loss, like the end of a game of Risk. We've got Kamchatka and now we're rolling 6's with 5 dice in each hand. We had to even borrow soldiers from different colors boxes just to have enough cannons and horses. Enjoy your rapefugees. *wrings hands*

What is interesting is the bar code have 666 implemented in it, the double thin lign is the number 6 and is used as marker to delimit the bar code for the lazer scan.
And everything have a bar code, so you need it to sell and buy, and it's a mark.
Problem is it's not on the hand nor the forehead. But maybe in the soon to be cashless future we will have a bar code ala Hitman... who knows..

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 13K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrases_from_The_Hitchhiker's_Guide_to_the_Galaxy#Answer_to_the_Ultimate_Question_of_Life,_the_Universe,_and_Everything_(42)

Bible, Messianic Judaism, Second Temple Jewish teachings , everything is in it

gotta love the schizo-posts

>warrior
>jew
lol pick one, jews are the biggest cowards that ever existed

when the society is completely on e-cash, the time has come, cryptocurrencies are the beginning of total control

How does χξς convert to 666?

Yep, and it's interesting to note the meaning of life was gifted by a supercomputer in the movie.
The more i think about it, the more i start to wonder if Lucifer isn't nothing more than a supercomputer software/IA, developped by an ancient race maybe, who try to have a computer, in other world a matrix, to be able to function again. And that this IA is for the moment in a stanby mode, just giving humanity clues, drop by drop, in the form of technologic innovation. So basically we are constructing a crucible for Lucifer to function again.

Maybe it's a lil bit far fetched... Oh well, i guess i could make a good SF book at least lol.

666 is everywhere. Cern logo, WWW is 666, put a mirror under the "pep" of pepsi, look at the loops at coca cola, google chrome/chromecast, monster energy, the loops in the walt disney signature, its even more when you include saturn symbolism and general symbols for satan and the saturn deities. we could easily fill a thread only with that stuff.

its all blackmagic, trying to manifest their brand/system the way nature does, by encoding the 6 somehow in it.

Attached: cern 666.jpg (400x400, 53K)

3 = Saturn 6 = Sun 9 = Moon on the kabbalistic tree of life. There was a time we would go straight up the middle and have a direct connection with the almighty but (((they))) blew it and fucked this place up aeons ago. Now we are ruled by Saturn and cut off from the creator that's why this reality is in between heaven and hell

Attached: treeoflife.jpg (507x867, 88K)

think about it (chinas gen experiment luna), you need a computer to edit the genome of an human, an ai will creat his one version of humans and become god for humans

Understand 3 6 9
and learn the power of the universe
TESLA

Attached: Screenshot (56).png (1600x900, 1.75M)

I'm not so sure about that, I've been locked up on the most dangerous floor of my county jail for assault and battery with a deadly weapon w/ intent to kill, and I faired pretty well. Even made friends with a couple of murderers. I think you're coping.

But it's 3 6 4 9 you schizophrenic fuck

You mix NT with the Testament of Solomon which is improper.

This Torus concept was created by Tesla
based on 1 2 4 5 7 8 being three dimensional numbers 3 6 9 are 4 dimensional

Now I know you're larping. Not the part about being an interdimensional lizard fag or whatever, I could believe that. But if you were really jew you'd have to be in solitary confinement or with the child molesters in a special Chosen wing of the jail.

You do not have a clue do you

Attached: Vortex-Based-Mathematics.jpg (900x622, 76K)

It's exactly what i'm doing. I was wondering if it wasnt about geometry in my question. Back then it was a science en vogue and the platonician solids and sacred geometry were very important in esoterism and physiologos/cosmos understanding of the world by the philosophes.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

No I'm simply able to tell real symbolism from bullshit.

this is real

this is blatantly false

this is also false, a 6 is not always 2 black stripes in bar codes

look again 22 is 4 which comes from
v, e is 5 add them together and get

dude just go away you are dumb.

checked

Attached: black sun1.png (1750x916, 166K)

Attached: black sun2.png (1769x596, 246K)

false how?

Attached: 369 dr nikola tesla.jpg (1920x1080, 612K)

haha, what?

Attached: 666ab.png (590x525, 85K)

Interesting, so what does this imply exactly?

Attached: 1470647452864.jpg (1576x2672, 3.76M)

666=beast
flip food upside down and open package
that way to turn 666 into 999, there's a
reason why hollywood made the movie
beauty(999) & the beast(666).

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 19K)

Cool thread. Love all of this jordan maxwell shit

If I'm the bloodline of Zeus does that make me the Messiah? When do I get my black budget weapons to smash the enemy and rule with my rod of iron and decorative pinecone?