HAPPENING !!!!!!

HAPPENING !!!!!!
PRESIDENT TRUMP IN WAR ROOM BEING BREIFED ON ANL DEVELOPING SITUATION IN UKRAINE.
HOLY SHIT!

Quick Rundown:
Trump was attending a Christmas tree lighting, and then got called back to the white house ditching his press pool.
Eventually the press pool travelled back to the white house but now the White house has a press lid right now and Trump is in the War room.
Buckle up boys. Its about to get heeeeeaaaaavy.

Attached: Ayeeeeu.jpg (1012x648, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/POTUS_Schedule/status/1067929953084338176
youtube.com/watch?v=C_TRM67hA5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Russian International News
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Great news

Finally, some action. Can't want to have a purpose as I mow down Ukrainians.

Ban twitter posters.

its literally nothing

I wanna see what the fuck happened, until then, ITS FUCKING NOTHING

Attached: 8BB056CD-67FA-4F00-BE28-9E2C875AB9CB.jpg (306x306, 25K)

Attached: 1516667872581.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

>ANAL DEVELOPING SITUATION

heheehehehehehe

>Russia International News
seems legit

>PRESIDENT TRUMP IN WAR ROOM
you mean at doctor with a massive bone spurs all over his orange body and his family?

The US will take Ukraines side but we're pro-Russia right?

if doubles ukraine will become part of russia

If doubles Russia becomes part of Ukraine

No the US will stay out of it. Russia is one of our greatest allies, despite what the media says

No Ukrainian ever called me goy

Ukraine belongs to Russia

Ukraine is run by Jews you stupid kike.

ukraine is a client state of the anti-white western world order

I had an above anal situation once. Thought it was a little dry skin. Itched it.
>A year later
Don't ever fucking itch it anons.

Attached: 6732881743AB47CF9237D5308EAB971B.jpg (250x242, 11K)

Someone please come up with a hypothetical scenario in which this ends with us going to war against Israel and the Jewish diaspora

Attached: 1538252431972.png (1000x563, 559K)

oh to be a fly on the wall....

WHAT THE FUCK

>PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS ORDERED 50 NUKES TO BE LAUNCHED AT VARIOUS LOCATIONS IN RUSSIA IMMEDIATELY

Attached: 39c[1].jpg (640x659, 37K)

oh fug if he's in the war room it must be because there is a war oh fug

that's not what i was talking about but ok

>Someone please come up with a hypothetical scenario in which this ends with us going to war against Israel and the Jewish diaspora
Mueller exposes Israel and lets the muslims kill Israel.

>"Joy to the World" is a popular Christmas carol[1] with words by Isaac Watts. As of the late 20th century, "Joy to the World" was the most-published Christmas hymn in North America.[1]

>The words of the hymn are by English writer Isaac Watts, based on Psalm 98, 96:11-12 and Genesis 3:17-18.

Sing a new song to the Lord. For He has done great things. His right hand and His holy arm have won the fight for Him. The Lord has made His saving power known. He has shown to the nations how right and good He is. He has shown His loving-kindness and how beautiful He is to the house of Israel. All the ends of the earth have seen the saving power of our God.

Call out for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Sing out loud songs of joy and sing praises. Sing praises to the Lord with harps, with harps and the voice of singing. Call out for joy with the sound of horns before the King, the Lord.

Let the sea and all that is in it make a loud noise, and the world and all who live in it. Let the rivers clap their hands. Let the mountains sing together for joy before the Lord. For He is coming to say who is guilty or not on the earth. He will be right in what He decides about the world. And He will be fair to the people.

Attached: 1512675131916.png (615x688, 477K)

You guys, are so, fucking, stupid.

twitter.com/POTUS_Schedule/status/1067929953084338176

Putin has evidence that the Jews are responsible for world Problems
>he threatens WWIII if trump doesn’t call out the Jews
Trump and Putin tag-team Israel

Attached: E0C9FA92-5F11-4009-8079-9DAD35E5ED3E.png (300x300, 107K)

If 2 pair Russia annexes half of Ukraine

Oh I fucking wish.

Attached: 1543144212686.jpg (480x360, 22K)

elaborate?

>United States of America under complete control of Russia and China by Christmas.

Damn. Wasted roll. I shouldn't have said anything about 2 pair

what is the point of working for the global cabal when you ultimately end up being a fat, slack necked freak with beady eyes and absolutely no substance?

I never understood these people, you're a fat fuck and you step on people to boot

I would imagine a rogue would want to actually be a badass instead of a giant fucking puppet

Implying all american cities getting nuked would be a bad thing

Why do people keep shilling mueller is a good guy shit?

oh shit he's being briefed! It's happening!

Attached: 08_C074_b_mid.jpg (320x240, 29K)

qanon boomers

>BRIEFED ON ANAL
BUH GAWWWDDDD

>6'0' vs 5'11

This is total fake news, I want a source that isn't literally russian propaganda.

You’d be fighting Russians, you nonce.

So is the US.

So you post something from a Putin dick sucker and a furry? Degenerate.

Let the kids have their larp, user

inb4 its literally nothing

If last 4 numbers equals 32 tanks rolling on kiev in 30 minutes

Go look at the White House Press pools twitter.
They're all bitching about "Drumph Left us at the event wahhhhhh"

>all niggers sent to gulag or shot

californian here please dear god something happen. nuke us already

Thank God Trump is President.

Attached: 1536185631142.png (704x611, 413K)

Here- literally a nothingburger- just butthurt press pool. twitter.com/POTUS_Schedule/status/1067929953084338176

Fuck Jow Forums is stupid.

Here is what is gonna happen. Russia is gonna push. First they will start with a few key small regions. Then they will make major overtures to the countries that are pining for the old days of the U.S.S.R. when things were easier for them, the communist / Putin sympathizers. Countries like Georgia. They will probably be the next into the fold. Once they have taken the low hanging fruit, they will blitz into Poland, Romania, and all the old eastern block countries in an attempt to wall themselves off from Europe by shrinking the miles of border that they themselves can be attacked from.

At that point, I expect the U.S. will not intervene and Europe will be at war with Russia. Not sure how long this will take but Russia will lose about HALF of the Red Army due to terrible age demographics in maybe 5-7 years, so they HAVE to move quickly.

This is about oil and money and who calls the shots between Russia, the oil producer for Europe, and Europe, the oil consumer for Russia.

There will be two hot, shooting wars between Russia/Europe, Iran/Saudi Arabia, and probably a third between China+allies(maybe n korea) / Japan+allies(maybe s korea).

youtube.com/watch?v=C_TRM67hA5A

It’s nothing

Attached: FCDD4ED5-4AE8-426B-9060-238E7DC58241.png (640x1136, 151K)

It's the final push to defeat T-series.

It's a cover. Deep State is fucked.

Probably a combination of poor diet and job stress. And all the pleasures associated with itching. The shirt is the best. Tried all kinds of cream. It's inspiring me to get Jow Forums tho

Attached: 1540111755676.jpg (597x589, 80K)

unofficial account operating on no basis connected to the White House.

Can't wait to kill me some Ukrainians.

Make 1 million niggers build another road into and have 1 die every meter and ground them into roadbase for the road

>habbenink
>allcaps
>redundant thread
Do not reply to shills.

So what's happening in your neck of the woods? Is your media reporting on anything happening?

Thats a fake account dumbass

I like Zeihan and think he’s generally correct but if he actually thinks the USA will not be involved he’s fooling himself

Yeah but twitter would not verify them just because they worship Satan so I believe it more than twitters lack of not verifying

if digitz Ukraine kills pootin

It's like a sith kind of thing. Being evil and nefarious makes you more hideous and nefarious as time goes by. The more revolting the higher ranking.

Attached: George-Soros.jpg (1150x576, 120K)

Why? So Jacob Rothschild can control a bigger part of the world energy market?

Attached: Genie Energy Syria.jpg (960x960, 167K)

Shut the fuck up mutt

BREAKING NEWS THIS JUST IN FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP

"We have, probably the nicest war room, probably the nicest ever war room for wars ever by anybody. This is a really nice war room. We make the best war rooms in the world folks."

Russia has the numbers but is Ukraine being much better trained real or a meme?

fuck why are the best digits always wasted on you fucking leafs

>Russia knows where Trump is
That's actually not surprising.

Attached: rogerstone.jpg (750x375, 28K)

Q fag bullshit, or complete boredom.

Ukraine without NATO's help is virtually useless against any contingent of Russian forces.

Attached: turgis.png (1600x1084, 945K)

More legit than ours you tramp

Oh we will be involved, but not directly. When Russia falls, they may very well NUKE whoever they don't like the most. If we're directly opposing them and they're going to go down, hard, forever... Who do you think they'll target?

you're retarded faggot

checked. fuck off spic mutts

Fuck NATO. Fuck the UN. Fuck Ukraine. Fuck Israel.

Attached: 1530634735349.jpg (3009x1955, 3.04M)

Well, I don't really watch TV, but my sister tells me that it's 24 hours a day of "hohols and westerners are fucking assholes, we dindunuffin, why do they persecute us so".

It's the perfect time to invade Russia. I'm sure we will all be back home before the Russian winter sets in just like the French and Germans. We are Americans, so we have nothing to fear. The French and Germans did quite well invading this time of year.

Is it midnight yet?

Attached: 7EAFB080-B806-487D-A990-55F1B0EEEEF7.jpg (660x660, 55K)

kangs of the earth

More legit than ours you cuck.

Nice id btw...appropos

Fuck Ukraine

Attached: 1536356086706.jpg (6720x4480, 1.11M)

GNW discord says it’s nothing

This is kind of crazy, I was thinking about this the other night and it seems to me in e biblical perspective that the EU will be the 10 kingdoms only its too large now so perhaps the events you outline will be what lead to its restructuring into 10 kingdoms to be given over to the antichrist.

Does it bother you that Trump didnt kill and drink little vietmanese baby infant blood like your precious Shadow banking cartel leaders?

Attached: 2009-08-08-podesta-pizzagate-email-laura-ling-euna-lee-north-korea.jpg (915x576, 111K)

>@IntelDoge

He just had to use the little President's room. Will be back shortly

russia and belarus will invade ukraine tonight, this inturn will start the next world war . kek wills it

Attached: 1542256740638.gif (353x200, 1.85M)

We need some proofs on this

Hope he gets impeached by the Dem House asap

what
was it a crustypoo or a scab?

There is none, probably nothing happening.

Jow Forums WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR WARFACE

Attached: shame.gif (245x213, 962K)

i don't want to got to war with ukraine

Attached: 1541101287050.jpg (793x786, 54K)