You are just bad people, goyim

>Oy! They are just bad people! To hate them is normal and a good thing!

Attached: 68a673073d3fe4367883d6b939052363.png (825x856, 887K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
youtube.com/watch?v=ddp927b85ck
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-california-poverty-suburbs-homeless-part1-20181125-htmlstory.html?fbclid=IwAR1L4jfAqby6Alb1zl7Q4PyB0m6hP-agnYCa-b9dSUtogRbRs8Z6m9uDsdA
youtube.com/watch?v=bLA7cri-zN8
youtube.com/watch?v=GxYimeaoea0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Goldberg

Jews aren't people at all.

>Goldberg

>Oy! They are just bad people! To hate them is normal and a good thing!
Read to understand what they have done to the West.

Attached: jew vote.png (759x795, 618K)

>You are just bad people
>Unironically making a mockery of that statement on Jow Forums
Nigga this is where bad people are made.

What makes them especially dangerous is their unimpressive incel looks on the outside, their burning desire to shoot up an elementary school on the inside.

Attached: 1543170412664.jpg (546x878, 79K)

>Goldberg

As if they've ever considered the possibility we weren't.

>I advocate for the death of the white race while benefiting from its incredible bounty. Kike should kill herself.

Your Jewery precedes you, Ms. Goldberg.

Oyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyyy

they're not bad, just quite dumb

>unimpressive incel looks
Pffff speak for yourself faggot

Attached: taking-the-stand-4-638.jpg (638x479, 110K)

Attached: rubbing hands.jpg (420x194, 21K)

>Goldberg

Attached: us jews.jpg (960x650, 81K)

Liberals are evil.

Attached: (((Goldberg))).gif (320x242, 2.01M)

>scream about dehumanizing
>proceed to dehumanize anyone who disagrees
Like pottery

I hate this ugly kike

Attached: 50A690B4-6261-4C71-ADD9-4BE35919BE17.jpg (750x827, 476K)

Look. Another racist that works at The NY Times

Finally we're going to genocide trump supporters.

>Asian jews
They will still die in the fire

Attached: blood_libel_germany-nazi-era-56926-20131105-77.jpg (465x400, 59K)

>the virgin incel vs the chad ascetic

if not hurting kids is evil then just call me Satan.

Attached: 1511126571534.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

If they actually thought Trump was the next Hitler the wouldn't show that.

Haters gonna hate

Attached: 94A12593-8FD8-4F46-AC53-B6CA7AC5CB75.jpg (437x431, 37K)

they have to be trolling with these names

>it's real

>We can replace them
No honest attempt to win the argument, they simply replace their opponent with those that agree with them. There are two victories worth having and this is neither of them.

One is when your opponents realise that they should never have opposed you in the first place. When they kneel.

The second oft follows from this; when they kneel you pick them up and tell them that none may kneel for all must labour in the struggle to understand. To know and understand, to find the truth, it is all. You find no truth on your knees.

There is no victory worth having where there is no path opened to the truth. They may be right, they may be wrong, they will never know. Not only is theirs a shallow, self-absorbed path with an utter lack of introspection, it is the spiral through darkness into oblivion. Do not follow them, seek the truth in every action and all things.

As a Jew I’m embarrassed by her. She does not represent Jews...

Then go write a scathing indictment of her article in your NYT column. Oh right you can't because you don't have one.

She is next.

Attached: in the oven.jpg (720x960, 92K)

Hey bud, you want to know something really sad? You're an outlier, she does represent Jews and what the majority of them think. Rethink who you want to be

Didn't Hitler make the same claim when talking about the Jews
Oh the fucking irony of this jew cunts comment is too much

Attached: 1507874936316.png (803x652, 629K)

Attached: 5A2CA182-95E9-4319-A704-128BD97818CE.jpg (960x830, 106K)

We're at stage 7...

>To hate them is normal and a good thing!

But that's true. Trumpcucks are literal worthless parasites that deserve to be put on their knees and shot in the back of the head like animals. Pic very related. Cucks like this are destined to die off along with their DNA anyway.

Attached: 1534877735908.png (683x913, 847K)

T. Leftwing cuck projecting his betaness

If you look at this board and don't realize most are bad people, you are a bad person.

(((Goldberg)))

Need we say more?

Uh oh, the beta males are projecting in force tonight. Diversity is our strength right?

you didn't even read the article did you?

she's whining about trumpers with little to no ideology like Lindsay Graham and a faggot couple that used to support the Clintons

meme flag disregard

We're at 6/7. Oof.

we do not

we know exactly what they mean by this

these kinds of hateful, subversive Jews truly are just bad people

>haha p-p-projection

pic related, alpha aryan """MALE""" reporting in!

Attached: 1536069998952.jpg (808x773, 95K)

fuck off kekistani, read the article

>writes an opinion piece in the NYT describing a class of people as just being 'bad'
is this for real? i know shes a crack head and the NYT is garbage, but this is a crack smoking piece of shit article title for even them

>i didnt read the article but here's my opinion anyway, i'm posting this while wearing my father's panties

SAD

Attached: 1534876952564.jpg (1741x876, 143K)

my mother's panties you faggot

no link so nothing to read but the title

Same shit as usual

Attached: 6AD5B6BA-D662-4E58-B48F-8F5391CCB2CB.png (981x663, 411K)

EVERY FUCING TIME!

Attached: 1542999759900.jpg (316x202, 12K)

she is literally miss swan

youtube.com/watch?v=ddp927b85ck
but she dates white men tho

((())) every fuking time lol.

>literal pic of headline and obvious what the source is
>doesnt know how to use google

how do you even dress yourself in the morning holy fuck

Attached: 1534877122584.jpg (1194x1194, 767K)

i know how to use google im just fucking lazy

"...maybe the smartest thing to do is to pull it."

Yeah I've seen this rhetorical slight of hand before.

(You)
> pic related

Attached: AC37A8E6-EDDB-4108-8C1C-FDB27E4FA67F.jpg (1791x1519, 784K)

Project harder, sugartits.

Attached: 89C20E3D-B7D5-4CB0-B6A1-EC80E3DF18A5.jpg (727x720, 119K)

Maybe they're just bad people.

Attached: 1507710014280.jpg (974x928, 281K)

>(((Goldberg)))

How much do you want to bet that Michelle Goldberg is one of the sealed indictments?

I'd vote Democrat too when the right wants to throw me in the oven.

I think he's a goblino or some other type of shitskin.

We are at 8 against whites. Fuck.

pure coincidence you dumb goy anti semites!

Attached: wtgk.png (600x737, 334K)

>As a Jew I’m embarrassed by her.
Same.
>She does not represent Jews...
user, I..
Exactly. Most Jews don't realize how good they have it in America. There has literally never been a better, safer place for Jews, and how do we repay America? By destroying it. It's fucking terrible.

Hi Michelle.

>n-no u
Aww, the little tranny is triggered

Maybe Jews are just bad people.

Attached: 1543100515091s.jpg (125x120, 2K)

Yes, little bitch. Please come try to kill me. PLEASE.

>implying they haven't been saying this for three fucking years
>(((((Goldberg))))

Attached: [tiring intensifies].jpg (382x449, 96K)

Which right?

The majority of the GOP is philo-semetic and votes to give billions of dollars to Israel eavery year; and most Christians literally worship Jews as a higher class of citizen, AKA "God's Chosen People."

Anti-Semitic white nationalists are a minority of the US right.

You're more likely to find antisemitism among leftist parties in the West, because their voter bases tend to be Arabs and other minorities that don't have the white guilt complex associated with antisemitism. (Ignoring that Arabs are a type of Semite also, but whatever.) That's why it doesn't make sense for kikes to vote for open borders and/or the weakening of the white power structure in society. You're basically trying to balance whites and shitskins against each-other to keep over antisemtism levels low, but I don't think you can maintain it for much longer. Modern technology makes it easier to spread info about the Jew's schemes.

It's not rocket science to know that a lot of trump supporters are bumfuck retard boomers who dont know any better

Deeper than I was expecting

Every single person that disagrees with the left has been described as a bad person by the left wing media. The tactic is super effective on normies so it will never go out of use. It's effectiveness lies in the fact that the majority of Americans dislike going public in their counter establishment views in fear of being publicly reprimanded. See the mainstream media in America is so powerful that most Americans would rather be liked by them (Even when their positions is rejected by the majority of Americans) then voice their own opinion and be rewarded with millions of dollars.

From Goldberg, I take that as a compliment.

Show me examples of beaners or niggers achieving the same material success as whites in the same numbers.

This is what "caravans" look like after they've been here a few years:
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-california-poverty-suburbs-homeless-part1-20181125-htmlstory.html?fbclid=IwAR1L4jfAqby6Alb1zl7Q4PyB0m6hP-agnYCa-b9dSUtogRbRs8Z6m9uDsdA

Most shitskins just literally have less-evolved brains, and are only really suited to be peasants on a plantation. They can't survive independently in a 1st-world economy without white and Jewish social workers being their nannies.

>he still believes the "everything is brown people's fault" fake media narrative
trump voters are truly a lost cause.

Attached: 1539445538118.png (976x1290, 606K)

>media narrative

Which MSM outlet is saying that, pray tell?

Breitbart. You are the establishment now.

lol can you imagine willingly becoming a journalist in 2018? bad time to choose that profession tbqh

Breitbart is Zionist, literally founded by a Jew. Also, it's not racist or white nationalists, it's just mildly civnat. Try harder.

Hang the press.

fox news, breitbart, rebel media, etc

Everybody with a smartphone is a journalist, IMO.

I don't need a biased establishment kike telling me "white males bad" 5 nights a week.

My cousin is in school to be a journalist. Our family is all very conservative and she was raised as such but she's already cucking

Literally no one except civnats and confused boomers read breitbart.
>Muh Fox News
Yeah and the left has six other major networks in their pocket in lockstep with each other. Stop pretending that the media isn't on your side

>Not shaving when a mustache would look like shit

Zionist and anti-racist.

Fox and Breitbart have many Jews on their editorial and CEO boards. Juan Williams is a black Democrat anchor for Fox News. Fox also opposed Trump during the election, until he won the primary. Rebel Media is literally owned by a Jew named (((Ezra Levant))) who fired multiple people for being too white nationalist; when most of them simply just interviewed white nationalists that he didn't like.

this Metokur video covers the Rebel Media infighting:
youtube.com/watch?v=bLA7cri-zN8

Gavin McInness is literally a former-ancom with an Indian girlfriend, and the Proud Boys is a Zionist civnat organization that allows any race to join.

Try harder.

>the media isn't on your side

but fox is the most watched network in the country by far, and far right youtube channels are highly visible online. Why do you repeat a boomer narrative if you don't like their politics?

I'm not a huge Memerson fan but I enjoyed watching him BTFO her at the Munk debate.
youtube.com/watch?v=GxYimeaoea0

wow, it's almost like your anti-immigrant anti-minority narrative is coming from rich Jews. nice

>Goldberg

Really, it's not even Ultra Instinct at this point.

Yes, Fox is the largest, barely. Mostly because it's watched by boomers who have nothing to do but sit on their asses. It's also the only network that gives the facade of being "right-wing", so naturally right-wingers are going to watch it. The left has more networks and thus distributes out among the others.
>far right youtube channels are highly visible
Which ones? Paul Joseph Watson is a lolbertarian civnat-lite, he's the only one that has any "major" following

I don't get it from rich Jews. I mostly listen to white nationalist podcasts on The Right Stuff (dot) biz.

One of the main hosts there is Eric Striker, who is literally a NazBol.