Ivanka Trump claims her father didn’t authorize “lethal force” at border. He did, on tape

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/11/28/18116126/ivanka-trump-abc-lethal-force-authorization

Jow Forums, how would you feel if Hillary had won the election for president and she appointed her daughter Chelsea as an advisor to the white house, part of her inner circle; even briefly acting as Secretary of State and sent as a diplomatic envoy to the President of South Korea?

Attached: Untitled.png (1099x731, 1.27M)

Saying something in a statement to the press is not the same as authorizing lethal force. He really does know how to bring the worst out of all his enemies. What a genius.

Is she some Russian diplomat or something? Who the fuck names a woman after Ivan?

I'm just trying to figure out why Ivanka has an official capacity in this white house at all.

I'll vote for Ivanka 3 times in 2020.

Maybe he's further exposing his enemies by making them attack a woman despite being advocates of women in power and she's one of the few women he knows who he can trust.

>vox

Horrified that a mass murderer was in charge of the US again.

Trumps only military action so far has been bombing a bunch of empty buildings to avoid being baited by jews into another war.

>trump say thing, but trump not am really say thing!
>da leff get bamboozle by trump XDDD they dont even know hes a liar hehe
>trump an the big iq, 2000 iq :D

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

I wish we would.

We should nuke every latin country

>disregard reality
>make up your own

Hillary's a fucking evil bitch and so is her daughter so that's a false equivalence

>erythin trump rites on twittr is automatkly us polisy

How dare the president of a country defend it's borders.

better than having your nigger mammy living the attic and a dozen other halfie nigatives taking up all adjoining lincoln rooms, for fucking YEARS

How do you boys think she keeps her pussy hair?

Dorito chip, landing strip or Brazilian?

Is that what we would say if Hillary installed her daughter into power at the white house? That she was trying to expose any enemies as being misogynists if they criticized the maneuver?

Please, it's ironic that we call Obama the "drone president" considering how much Trump has stepped up drone usage.

Nobody cares.

Actually the white house has said that Trump's twitter account represents US policy. It's why Trump had a case where a judge ruled against him when he blocked users from being able to follow his account.

It's literally public domain now.

Women have no place in politics. Ivanka is no exception.

The leaf has a point here.

Do you not understand that there is a difference between media interviews and official actions

she is so sexy. I want to live in her dirty panties.

We want lethal force on the border, so...who fucking cares what she says about anything? No one voted for her, she runs a shoe company and breeds jews

Attached: it1526175090143.png (720x1280, 913K)

Ivanka is actually good at her job. She’s been leading international corporations for her entire life. She has experience.

more

>Jow Forums, how would you feel if Hillary had won the election for president and she appointed her daughter Chelsea as an advisor to the white house, part of her inner circle; even briefly acting as Secretary of State and sent as a diplomatic envoy to the President of South Korea?
It is stupid as is Ivanka being part of it is stupid.

>media and official orders are the same thing!
absolute brainlet

Did he say he authorized use of lethal force on the caravan specifically? if not, fake news.

She's right, you know. Pic related.

>Vox
Exactly.

>fake news.

Attached: kelly_orders_troops.jpg (1175x731, 258K)

What trump actually said
>“If they have to, they’re gonna use lethal force. I’ve given the okay,” Trump said. “Yeah, if they have to — I hope they don’t have to ... but you’re dealing with rough people.” "I have no choice," Trump said, and, without providing evidence, added, "You're dealing with a minimum of 500 serious criminals"
Trump gave a non-committal answer which doesn't specifies says using lethal force to prevent illegal entry. His answer implies using lethal force to stop "serious criminals", therefore, people who are already guilty of crimes and deemed a danger to others. I wish he had specified "to prevent illegal entry" but he didn't, and the left should be happy for that, but apparently they're too busy pretending that he said it, and when Ivanka says that there is no order to shoot illegal immigrants on sight they have the gall to pretend she's wrong. If people at the borders were being shot we would fucking know, the news wouldn't be dominated by pictures of migrants running from a fucking smoke grenade.

Attached: it1525383916074.webm (720x1080, 381K)

>not knowing what the word authorize means
OP is a fag

>how would you feel if Hillary did this with Chelsea?
Did you read the Clinton and DNC Emails? She totally did. Only Chelsea is a bonafide idiot.

Ikr

>reddit filename

Attached: 1523034059188.jpg (958x973, 115K)

Authorized? I fucking wish he would quit pussy footing around and ORDER some lethal force.

Don't forget the Foundation...

THIS.

Attached: wikipedia_chelsea.jpg (1161x797, 371K)

I'll be satisfied once Trump orders the construction of bunkers loaded with marines and firebats reinforced by siege tanks.

my money is on waxed

Attached: 1505964205323.jpg (3888x2750, 486K)

Chelea Clinton was 16. Ivanka has run the trump company.

No shit they are different.

The left do get tricked and fall for his dumb games everytime, just because they can't control themselves from calling him a stupid doodoohead

TEAR GAS IZ LEEFUL FORS

>milf
what a strange way to spell 'fake'

ROLLIN FOR DORITOS GOOD GOD PLEASE BE DORITOS