All of these bitches got ass, how did they get it so fast?

all of these bitches got ass, how did they get it so fast?
They ain't have that in the past.

Attached: 46d02eb7e748cdd409e975de409265fd.jpg (1080x1080, 96K)

I never see ass on white women irl. These instathots aren't real.

She’s Latina. They have rounder asses. White girls are also building up muscle on theirs asses with exercises that are specifically crafted to make big butts. It’s an amazing theme to be alive.

It's that stupid counter trick and other ways of standing/sitting that make the ass look so round and big. Try it, even on a male you can make yours look different.
The only people who naturally have curvy, plump asses are arabs, spics, and blacks

Are you a nigger?

this. also they now wear high waist pants. gives the illusion of bigger ass.
also sage.

>Liking a nice ass makes you a nigger

Fuck off and go fap to your flat ass Asians.

Fuck no. I hate big asses. Disgusts me.

Are you gay, nigger?

>women finally exercising (even if it's for the sake of vanity) is a bad thing, they should continue to have pancake asses

It’s the clothing + the way they are posing

She's white and the reason is because of all the estrogen in the water, it's why girls have ridiculous bodies now and men are feminine little twats

lots of squats

Attached: 1505853512640.jpg (640x640, 114K)

High waisted pants, sticking their butt out, short focal length phone cameras, plastic surgery, photoshop.

Because she’s using the bathroom counter as a push-up bra for her ass.

>Nobody even notices the GOAT Wayne lyrics

Attached: Charlotte_Amande_portrait.png (746x746, 329K)

>Canada
That explains it
Move to western Washington. We have a huge fitness culture. You'll catch girls just randomly doing squats while shopping.

The rise of fitness culture

>she’s white
No. She’s hot tho imo.

Attached: EF9FFA8E-7CE7-4A8A-8E89-2EEDFAE5CDF5.jpg (473x921, 139K)

bingo
there is a move that even i can fucking do where you plant a leg and pop the hip out
they all do this and somehow everyone hasn't caught onto it
this nigger ass shit is retarded and illusory. i go to a fairly-serious gym with chicks who squat 225 to depth, which is very decent for a small chick, and do legs 3x/wk and they have great asses but they are not these fat nigger asses
these fat nigger asses are from abusing photo angles and mastering certain poses
it makes me sick

Good advice.

Attached: 45456465645.jpg (1199x700, 116K)

not even remotely political

do these whores know that little boys are jerking off to them?

are these whores jerking off to little boys jerking off to them?

lmao my ass is sexier and i'm a man

>all of these bitches got ass

posting in negro thread

Attached: grrrrr.jpg (195x274, 16K)

You will never see a successful man with a wife with a fat ass.

Sure you are, roastie.

Attached: 6754656546.jpg (800x1200, 96K)

Yeah I am and it's not saying much. Thus far you have provided images of woman with exclusively child-like builds. I've never understood the asian fetish. Is it for crypto pedos? Guys who don't have reproductive access to quality white woman? Someone explain.

Attached: 6adxjnvgqwv01.jpg (700x721, 66K)

God Asians are hideous. Fuck this yellow fever meme...

coping

Attached: 1543104503627.png (600x800, 629K)

Attached: AfricaIsThatWay.jpg (400x225, 18K)

They look like hairless apes. Pan faced, diarrhea tone, flat asses, piss in streets... yeah fucking hot. /sarcasm

that was sarcasm? I couldn't tell

I like the camo

Nice but this is more up my alley.

Attached: 565465654.jpg (969x837, 110K)

topkek

Damn 45 a THICCY

you foolish fools have no fucking clue how subversive white girls truly are.

Attached: anna-victoria.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

when white girls take no makeup pics, they are still wearing makeup.
theres a brand they made called "no makeup makeup".
its supposed to make you look like youre not wearing makeup, but still has the concealing effects of makeup.
theyre sly as fuck

Attached: personal-trainer-shows-reality-vs-instagram-pictures-differences-chessie-king11-5ad849c74b190__700.j (700x700, 131K)

>t.incel
Start going to a gym. Will help with you being a pussy too.
What the matter? Dick to small to handle a fit ass? Another incel

>how did they get it so fast?
implants

Attached: fakeWhiteBooty.webm (204x360, 1.7M)

I wouldn't pull out of either one of them.

they even have multiple layers of makeup. first they apply no makeup makeup underneath which is waterproof, and then put normal makeup overtop of that.
so when they go swimming or take a shower at their boyfriends house, when their surface makeup comes off, people think her waterproof no makeup makeup underneath is her natural face.

they spend hours in their mirrors doing this shit. theyre sneaky as fuck, you virgins have no fucking idea

Attached: health-blogger-reveals-the-reality-behind-instagram-pics.png (1200x630, 746K)

she looks like shit in both pics. the truth is that white women have always had ass. Most of the time though they're overweight. Women don't even have to workout to be hot. It's ridiculous. Men attracted to somewhat squishy white women because they appear fertile. In summary, if she breaths she is a thot. Any white woman is 10x the societal approval of you regardless of your "unique and cool" lifestyle.

Attached: 1540346881653.gif (300x161, 236K)

what does this mean or imply?

Great ass but it won't stop the Islamic menace

i guess speechless, with disgust

u legit almost puked

lighting. angles. filters and a little bit of photoshop.
if you go on photoshop request websites, its just thot after thot after thot asking me have her tits and legs enlarged for their tinder and instagram profiles.

Attached: screen-shot-2017-01-20-at-12-33-41-pm-1484933680.png (480x240, 155K)

fat asses prevent your dick from going in
deep. if you want to haz sex with ass
cheeks, ok.

Attached: feedme.jpg (303x375, 87K)

DECEIT

Attached: 32514490_170730083601875_6457624148628733952_n.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Attached: 1489443286195.jpg (640x699, 56K)

Never tell Canadians to come here again. In fact, you shouldn't be telling anyone this. We're fucking FULL.

that only applies if youre a dicklet

Attached: personal-trainer-shows-reality-vs-instagram-pictures-differences-chessie-king8-5ad849c197e88__700.jp (700x660, 108K)

Shes flexing in this one that’s it looks fucked up. Others are legit.

They got fucked by their father at a young age. But it's not Jow Forums related.

white women have had big asses forever what the fuck does this stupid shit have to do with politics anyway jfc

Real answer: environmental pressures/epigenetics.

Estrogen is responsible for body mass (mostly fat, but also muscle to a lower extent) in the lower body. Blacks have more estrogen than whites. Whites have more than Asians.

There are many recent environmental factors, from just the last decade, that have increased the estrogenic load in westerners.

- More white girls grow up without a father. This causatively makes girls mature faster (there are studies on this), meaning it increases estrogen, and would thus also make a girl curvier with a rounder ass.

- Chemicals in plastics/foods/lower fiber diet. All of these increase E load or reduce excretion of E.

- More sedentariness (even compared to the 90s).

- Lastly, genetic selection. People with more estrogen are more R-selected, and breed faster and are more fecund/virile than less estrogenic people--lower estrogen actually reduces male sex drive. Civilization will tend

Attached: boobs butt map.jpg (1000x800, 205K)

OP you are the girl in this story

CHAPTER 1

Pee pee went up to a girl sunbathing on a beach, he asked “i must pee on you now” the girl replied “wonderful”. So pee pee then started to pee on the girls face and by accident while peeing on her face he shat himself and a turd rolled down his pant leg and landed on the ground by his feet. Hmmmm pee pee thought, perhaps I should feed her my shit? Pee pee then picked up the turd and and told the girl “open now” the girl nodded in approval and opened her mouth. Pee pee then aimed his piss to hit the girl in the face with his liquid while at the same time gently placing his warm shit on her tongue. “Now close your mouth, do not swallow my shit. It is 8 am right now at exactly 8 pm you can then chew the shit. Once my shit it chewed up into a paste you are then to keep it in your mouth until 10 pm. At 10 pm you may finally swallow my shit and at 11 pm you may brush your teeth once with cold water and no toothpaste. Now the following day you are to come back to this very spot on the beach at this exact same time and we will start again. We will do this forever. Do you want this?” The girl with a stern serious look on her face turned her head towards the ocean and gazed upon its beauty pondering the nature of sentient life then turned back to Pee Pee. With a slight grin she stared Pee Pee square in the eyes and nodded yes. This is where the term shit eating grin comes from, it is also how Judaism was created.

t. melissa

Attached: 85736506.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

I will also add that some of the instagram models fake their stuff with implants or angles.

However, you'd have to be retarded to not notice that there is a trend towards bigger butts in white western people. You can't fake a small a waist and wide hips with implants, and these are more common now than in the 90s.

Attached: language cases.png (1280x592, 267K)

>Civilization will tend

civilization will tend towards a more r-selected phenotype with enough time.

The lower classes will become more "African-like", and the higher classes more "Asian-like", independent of any racial admixture.

Stop spreading your "american culture" with nigger tier fat asses which all of Europe rejects,. You are the odd ones out. Even "red pilled" Americans on pol fall for the diaper looking ass.

FUCK OFF.

women always had fat arses , in the past they hated them and does my butt look big in this was a common thing men were asked

dude youve no idea the depth of thottery

Attached: sushka-do-i-posle-foto.png (600x598, 529K)

Attached: instagram-photos-vs-real-life-photos-02.jpg (700x509, 46K)

Attached: 22_704988914504734310415065587656248d68a9e396a1291bae58dbbdd79bc.jpg (750x679, 102K)

>autism
the post

Attached: images (13).jpg (290x174, 7K)

Wow wow calm down man. Even though the media tells you one thing, make no mistake about it. A lot of us Asians do appreciate a nice plump ass.

Attached: Irish subway nightmare.jpg (900x1327, 543K)

Attached: 36b7728e3c4279958bde5d57d607c972.jpg (955x616, 314K)

Shes obviously pushing out her gut in the pic on the right. Shes very skinny.

It's all angles, makeup and filters. There's something terrifying about people (especially men and very young girls) not understanding that all these Instathots are fake. Not just makeup, but manipulating light and angles, too.

>/sarcasm

FUCKING REDDIT

In the past white guys didn't like ass, they liked their women skinny with big tits and a small bubble. But today, you can tell everything has been niggerized. White guys love ass now. That's a good thing though, I personally love small tits with a big ass. I'm italian though.

yeah no.
on the left shes sucking it in so hard she actually had to pull her ass inwards. showing how flat it is. also look at her arm....

Attached: qpr3vq3pb9b11.jpg (457x449, 27K)

I hope I die like this.

this is an epidemic

Attached: images (12).jpg (278x182, 8K)

this is a problem

Attached: insta.jpg (700x420, 185K)

nigger music gets the rope

Attached: socialmain.jpg (700x420, 52K)

In the future women will post pics of their butts taking dumps. It will be socially acceptable.

>>He thinks white Girls are getting big butts to impress white boys
user... it’s not for them.

they already do

Attached: 20151105-ins-post.jpg (601x452, 74K)

Yes some asian women are top tier, but they are a tiny tiny tiny minority.

Most asian women look like shit.

Shooped.. like at the little brown bedside cabinet

Worse than that, most of these IG thots have anxiety and depression issues and other various mental conditions.

Is dat Thottany Venti?

>Worse than that, most of these IG thots have anxiety and depression issues and other various mental conditions.
Understandable considering they have no life purpose besides looking pretty through falsification. At least a lot of them get to enjoy the high life of being shit on by drug dealers and Saudis before disappearing into nothingness.

im a nigga

Its funny because the entire point of being physically attractive is to attract a healthy mate and have offspring, and these women are not doing that.

looks better on left

haha hello rachel

Attached: UrodRu20170727bol_00.jpg (800x398, 54K)

Kek, I know this white bitch personally. She's a druggie whore.

if she breath she a thot
what is the misunderstanding? you people are not getting it.

Attached: 205061dd07cfd3b10f6d2c2e97a6afe1a2636188d70e5158dbf8dca62ee8b0c4_1.jpg (320x372, 23K)

aryan as FUCK.
come on white boy, arent I pretty?

Attached: Women-real-life-vs-instagram_2.jpg (667x500, 40K)

Attached: peofirrealybe001.jpg (800x398, 34K)

More racemixing with latins now

Attached: images (14).jpg (244x206, 7K)