Conspiracy Thread

Do you believe in any conspiracy theories, user?
If so, why?

Attached: 1511821317668.jpg (600x450, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1543447104647.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1541092708131.jpg (1578x4350, 3.24M)

>NASA fake
>ISS fake
>Mkultra
>Pizzagate
>Hollywood pedo rings
>9/11 Israel
>Reptilians
etc.
Also shit thread

No, believing in one conspiracy theory is a slippery slope that leads to a bunch of others. It's hard to get out of that situation. The problems of today lie in ideas, not conspiracies.

>Do you believe in any conspiracy theories, user?
If so, why?
If it’s suported by FACTS. “Theory” without supporting FACTS are call hypothesis. Theory by definition has to have supporting FACTS.

Attached: 06A94563-5A35-4250-94CC-F7900D96635A.jpg (1024x1024, 214K)

golf rumors is crazy

>b-but they said they don't have a basement

Attached: 1473229471196.png (756x574, 86K)

DELET THIS

The IRS started the #thotaudit shit
>inb4 thot
I'm not even mad. Thots had it coming

Attached: 5CAAD829-451D-4B9E-8092-0FBFC9B57EE2.jpg (640x693, 109K)

NO NO NO NO NO NO

I believe OP sucks jew cock

Elite pedophile ring because its not a conspiracy, is literally true, and was confirmed when the Epstein shit became public

Jews

The holocaust is extremely exaggerated. I studied the holocaust during my history degree and any holocaust historian worth their salt will freely admit numerous survivor testimonies are clearly embellished or outright untrue but are "representative of the mental trauma they went through". AKA "They're lying for sympathy". Its literally accepted that a lot of the area of study is based on fabrications. That's just at a fucking surface level.

Actor who shot the place up hit two things floor and a hard drive!? What was in the HD? Probably CP

This is what led me down the slippery slope. I remember seeing Colbert mock pizzagate by quoting the lack of basement and soon after seeing the article mentioning the basement offhand. It’ll never be explained

to clarify
golf rumors are talks powerful men have on the golf course when no one else is listening
the most private of private meetings
they killed that one reporter lady who repeated what she had heard

all crimes committed by governments are conspiracies, and due to government secrecy they are all only theories.
the world has been run by conspiracies for all of history. and now more than ever, especially tight nit cliques like (((you know who)))

tell me more

Because theyre about things that are very true and real issues, but also because sometimes theyre funny

He hit a hard drive? was it intentional ?
this. although I thought it was pretty much illegal to say that it's based on fabrications

Attached: 361.png (394x300, 185K)

Most all of them are true

>everything CIA runs is a shit thread

Attached: 65521761-63E5-4F97-8802-4A4BD1FB28CA.jpg (695x431, 64K)

shut it down

by definition, you are forced to believe in a conspiracy if you are on the right or the left. there are currently opposing conspiracies related to russia collusion, election rigging, and hillaries emails.

Yes only thing hit coincidence?

Do you have Concrete evidence that can Cement those quints?

kike

they let the crazies spew out the truth to discount believers

>expensive modern art being a facade for child trafficking and money laundry

This shit right here.

he shot through teh wall and hit the computers hard drive
just like in da movies ;DD

What did she hear?

"""Conspiracy""" theory
Why is it always labeled """Conspiracy"""
why not call it a theory?
hmmm

Theres a hidden society that can read marble without anything written on it. They say you can read tales of glorious kingdoms in its veins & learn ancient secrets about earth dating back thousands of years. That’s why UN HQ has green marble tiles on its Assembly Front Desk.

Attached: 5265B223-40A1-4702-8A19-2702D6A675D1.jpg (640x480, 64K)

>pizzagate
>clinton child trafficking
>not that it's a theory, but mkultra
>kalergi plan
>"protocols" started as a gag or maybe bad propaganda but is being used as a guide and done so precisely because it started as a gag so it can be laughed under the rug
>jewish subversion at all levels of the western world including economy manipulation and heavy media propaganda for starters
>china posturing themselves for future events leading them toward world domination
>there was more to 9/11 than the official report
>someone is using all the dystopian novels like brave new world and 1984 etc as inspiration to control the population into subservience
>many "conspiracy theories" are directly linked to one another
why do i think these are real?
>copious verifiable evidence

Wow. 'Pizzagate' (aka creepy elite) seems so obviously true based on evidence, but that is just another layer.
He speaks to us, even now

Attached: 1439827278192.jpg (1000x963, 203K)

This entire fucking board is a conspiracy theory.

>Kyle Odom
>Denver International Airport
>2001: A Space Odyssey = 9/11
>"Would you, could you, on a train?"
>Reptilian elite (pic related was on MSN homepage a couple months ago. Odd, eh?)

Attached: IMG_0910.jpg (750x1334, 354K)

Here's one for you.
What kind of pizza did Mckauley Cuckin order in Home Alone?
And look how fucked up he got.
Poor kid. He never stood a chance.

Estrogen in the water supply. "TURN THE FROGS GAY" is unironically the conspiracy theory that makes the more sense. Other than that i'm not too fond of tinfoil hat conspiracies, that's just called politics.

cia came up with that phrase, just a few years after they started investing in the nations media. anyone that uses that phrase is reciting glownigger speech word for fucking word.

First off can we stop using "conspiracy theory"? It was a moniker given to theories the CIA didnt like the populace questioning the official narrative on.

also
>official accounts of the holocaust are easily challenged
>this very thread glows in the dark

They don't; like I said, for survivor testimony they claim its representative of their mental trauma and that the events took place but on a less "grand" scale. Like there was a really specific one I remember where a survivor said they were forced into a basement with a couple of other jews and the walls, floor, ceiling, everything was literally covered in excrement, and that the jews were forced to clean the entire basement with their tongues.

My professor actually said "now, clearly, that didn't really happen - its exaggerated, however..." and then created the notion that the trauma created this in their mind and literally created another story that this testimony layered on top of (jew forced into a basement and forced to eat some feces off the floor - rather than the OTT version in the official story).

Even at the time, I couldn't believe it. How could a Historian just accept that? How could anyone actually be confronted with the fact that survivor testimonies are knowingly embellished and then not begin to question what else was embellished at deeper levels?

delete this.

Attached: 1543262371148.png (412x425, 284K)

its 100% money laundering

The only real one is that the bacteria that causes cavities can be eliminated with a simple vaccination (shut up about the vaccinations). Cavities only exist because of Big Dental.

I wonder why they were trying to data mine so hard for people's opinion on (((the archons)))
MK Ultra is probably connected to modern elite abuse, especially when it has to do with actors

Attached: 1512982158333.jpg (480x200, 19K)

>If so, why?

Attached: protective layer.png (1356x745, 40K)

Eternal anglo rulling Russia as cryptocolony after revolution is a fun theory to play around with

MKultra ongoing indeed.

>9/11 was because of the jews
>mcdonalds serves human meat
>australians use reverse gravity shoes to not fall off the world
>the moon is made of cheese
>pandas are asexual
>vampires are real
>popcorn is actually exploded corn seeds

>it’s alex jones is mah Jew controlled opposition
He got trump elected. FYI crazy like you is used to shield AJ from being called anti Semitic in MSM. AJ growing audience and going main stream.

Attached: 3A256C58-BDD3-4CFA-8DFF-FAD8E4AFB39D.png (640x1136, 95K)

I feel bad I made the thread, they begin to glow as soon as you mention anything interesting.

Attached: 1538333083820.jpg (449x732, 154K)

None yet. I want to, but they always either fall apart or just lack evidence beyond the circumstantial

the only operatives and workers who got to work on the Monarch slave programs had special clearances awarded to them by fixers in office

I wish that girl would stare at my dick like she is staring at that pizza.

A bribe is taxable income. A bribe may be reported on Internal Revenue Service Form 1040.

Does that imply the victims are not public figures? Monarch seems to extend quite far in entertainment and politics

Attached: 1523236570126.png (1030x519, 1.24M)

this is retarded people never plot against one another especially those in important postions of power

You believe in reptilians?
Flat Earth too?

a lot of them get placed into positions, bonacci was going to be setup as the ambassador to hans after a short stay in the military. but that didnt quite work out.

Everyone gets red pilled that way. MSM lies don’t add up, little research and down the rabbit hole we go. Mine was Obama’s birth certificate

What is ATT hiding?

The brilliance is that (((they))) have infiltrated universities around the world to convince "educated" and "cultured" people that pictures of soup cans are beautiful and worth millions of dollars.

Attached: 1496762705042.png (469x553, 5K)

Is the conspiracy Wawanesa insurance or Mutual insurance? Is ATT hiding insurance? What does insurance do?

i just wanted to find out why people didn't like jews

Attached: 1535249560776.jpg (640x623, 215K)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1543447104647.webm

Yes I believe in reptilians. I believe Satan in the Garden of Eden was a reptilian.
I am 50/50 on flat earth desu. I have never seen the curve, and a lot of things about the moon don't make sense to me. Perhaps I need to brush up on my physics and astronomy.

Attached: Reptilian yusuf.png (473x286, 226K)

Every single communication. There are NSA room in ATT hubs. You can’t sue NSA but you can sue ATT.

>heh I bet you believe in flat earth heh looks like you're wrong about everything because I said flat earth heh heh
To think that your (((masters))) were able to completely quash pedogate with such a simple (((trick))).
Sometimes I really hate humanity.

Whitney Moore is the queen of Jow Forums.

Some are just anti Semitic. But some don’t like Jewish elites. There is a sub set of Jews called Kahzarians.
Many Israelite descendants exist to this day. And they are not evil or opposed to Christianity (which I practice). The Khazarians were forced to choose an Abrahamic religion around 800AD. They chose Judaism, but continued to practice Satanism. Later, they blended these teachings into a hybrid and wrote the Babylonian Talmud (very evil book). They are imposters and masters of disguise. And they stole Palestinian lands from the real Hebrews. They are the shit-stirrers of the world. Always attempting to get Jew to fight Christian, Christian to fight Muslim, and vice versa.

Attached: C28A2839-387D-40FB-9A66-0E579C168EF3.jpg (751x945, 156K)

Attached: BD985D18-47BC-4A23-8CD5-DD8030D9B512.jpg (640x657, 54K)

you know the rules whitney, tits or go.

Attached: 22FAF8B1-CFEF-4B0E-816D-A13CE6726FFD.jpg (1078x516, 144K)

Alright. I just wondered because I have an Audible membership and am out of ideas and have 2 spare credits. Was thinking about getting Leo Kastens book 'Alien World Order' as it is at least entertaining (if not informative).

This political elites are furry pedos

hollywood is too

Moon is made of cheese

How about something educational like how “money” is created by banking elites.

Attached: FA59FB7D-7F01-4EBD-9F5C-7955B6FB1B67.png (402x602, 317K)

Ok thanks

Explain archons plz

Attached: FF288D4A-E938-4418-BC7E-2B230449B62E.jpg (720x698, 68K)

Attached: 1512980336299.jpg (600x750, 448K)

Where do I get a pizza like that?
Whats it called?
ISS doesn't exist
Webm related

Attached: 1541624579405.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

>theres no conspiracy
anyone actually mentally handicapped enough to the point they believe that?

there is a conspiracy
they are out to get you personally
its all about cash money power booty and control

Attached: illuminati.gif (432x710, 33K)

>9/11 was an accident
You motherfuckers think this is a joke?

>brush up on my physics
It’s called corliolis effect. Farther away from earths axis faster objects are moving. So towards equator objects are moving faster then poles, in addition farther you go up faster object is moving. When water drains DOWN water must “slow down” relative to water on surface. And to get the water spin. Water closer to equator has to move faster than water closer to poles even if it’s inches apart. Those changes in velocity causes spin

Go on.

It might be Chicago style deep dish user

Attached: PCAMR-C-001_SCI_N_20131221194448_0005_A_2A.png (2352x1728, 3.47M)

chicago deep dish

The gnostics understood them to be the entities keeping us entrenched in the distractions and suffering of physical reality; a trick constructed by the Demiurge.
Archons are associated with beings across cultures and time periods stretching back to Mesopotamian lore, also correlating with the reptilians (like that funny yellow man picture who briefly lead to the site being shut down).

Attached: shut it down.jpg (699x295, 47K)

Checked.

Attached: bph_002.jpg (500x667, 152K)

Anyone have a better version?

The digits are out of control in this thread.
>mfw it is all real

Attached: 1541905935615.gif (320x384, 1.31M)

In regards to those who conspire inwhich is the very subject of the theory.

this needs more attention

Attached: BE558EA3-6538-40A7-8989-C2A63731F887.jpg (562x485, 90K)

Attached: 1539036452980.png (1580x2238, 3.35M)

I had heard they were similar to Demigods and that Yahweh is an archon gone mad with power who usurped the throne. So real god sent Jesus to let us know that the Jews are the synagogue of Satan.