White mans burden

Why do blacks blame whitey for everything? Don't they see that they ruin everything outside of their segregated shithole zone as well? Like Mall shootings?

Attached: 1543349307725.jpg (2560x1707, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why do blacks blame whitey for everything
They mistakenly believe Jews are white.

If it wasn't for slavery they'd be kings in africa

Because they are too low IQ to understand it's the jews manipulating them.

Read to understand what they have done to the West.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/

For the same reason a toddler blames the dog when Mom finds crayon on the wall.

blacks are stupid and usually completely ignorant most of the time.
there are some who are educated enough and dont fall into the SJW trap though

DEYS R KANGS

Florida is turning into big nigger lovers. anyone see that new anti smoking commercial? Guy cant even speak English properly

>niggers
>smart
pick one

Attached: 1543373528814.webm (360x640, 1.91M)

Blacks ruin their own lives and use whites as a scapegoat. If they don’t succeed in life, they blame it on systematic racism, or some other fake bullshit

they never left the plantation within their own minds. they still believe whites are supposed to take care of them.

Attached: blacks-civilization.png (2048x791, 444K)

Attached: 1543261427429.jpg (1500x1000, 725K)

ITZ WHYTEYS FAULT

Yet whitey helps everyone but themselves

Attached: 1543260669583.png (378x673, 179K)

The first 3 weeks I lived in the 3rd wars of Houston there were 3 drive by shootings, a guy tried to break into the apartment behind mine and got shot, and I had to pull my gun on a trio of upstanding young African American gentlemen because they were about to mug me and probably steal/murder my 14 week old puppy.
The night before I moved out some poor son of a bitch from pearland had tried to sell his car on Craigslist to someone in my neighborhood and he ended up being stabbed to death and chucked in the dumpster across the street from my apartment. That area made me racist as fuck

Attached: 1543260559279.jpg (315x536, 51K)

Attached: 1543261226714.jpg (1600x900, 143K)

>3rd wars
typo or freudian slip? i still kinda miss houston. its a shithole but its OUR shithole. gotta get up past spring before you hit polite society again tho

Attached: 1543276048888.jpg (3106x1666, 440K)

So you think it is possible for every person to be a king? with no subjects? no country?

>Why do blacks blame whitey for everything?

Blacks were brainwashed with marxist logic during the 60s (((counter culture))) into seeing whites as the "bourgeoisie oppressor class"

Sort of how feminist see The Patriarchy as the oppressor class

They an outsider enemy tribe. It’s always been about what they can get that betters themselves and their tribe.

They’re also innately, genetically, intellectual inferiors. So they’re Always on the whole going to lose. They’ Always going to be on a gradual, inevitable decline back to mud huts and pre-civilization “society” that is only slowed by the influences of whites. White solely seeing how asians and Semites don’t take them to raise and at best do what should be done; either ignore/displace them or keep them as base Slaves.

Just you
King eskimo

Most people try to blame someone else for their problems. This isn't nigger specific, it's ego thing.

Nice shirt

>The NAACP demanded that Pierre and Andrews' death sentences should be revoked because of racial bias at the trial. They noted that the defendants were both black, and the victims and jury were all white. According to Amnesty International, the sole black member of the jury pool was stricken peremptorily by the prosecution during jury selection.[26] Andrews also accused the judicial system of racism following the NAACP's request for reduced sentences. In an interview with USA Today, he claimed that he had never intended to kill anyone. This was later rebutted when detectives cited a statement by Andrews in which he admitted being the one to purchase the drain cleaner and bring it to the store on the night of the killings.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
Fuck the NAACP

except its stuck in your fucking god damn face 24/7 fucking trying to guilt you

Attached: 1543261467047.jpg (226x223, 15K)

You have to understand, OP, the GNAPA (Great North-American Pavement Ape) would be the APEX predator if not for white-men.

At home they'd without a doubt be the kangz and chieftans of their societies exercising dominion over scrawny east-africans and stout central africans. They'd have a hoard of Pygmie slaves at their disposal. They'd be bonking north-africans over the head with clubs. They'd have been trading goods with the Ottoman Empire. They'd be living in might-is-right societies with their cock out ready to rock out like our Jewish God intended. When they were imported enmass from Western Africa and forced to live near whitey, his sense of 'order,' and capitalistic socitey they climbed a rung down the food chain. Until we start treating them like the bantu GODS they are and giving them our women-folk to fuck it will never be enough. Until they're earning 6-figure pay and living in million-dollar penthouse suites smoking copious amounts of marijuana it will never be enough. Until they're able to play russian roulette with puny incels walking down the street and bonk leftists over the head with Colt40s at random it will NEVER be enough.

That's why I'm taking hormone blockers and transitioning into a trap cock-seleve. I will be guzzling NAPA cum 24/7, 365 to fully decumstruct racism within my life-time.

t. Wh*toid ashamed of his race's ignorance

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-10-01-at-10.13.25-PM.png (641x301, 149K)

Everywhere they inhabit, they destroy