Presented before the Peruvian Congress

A team of experts including a forensic doctor, an expert in radiology and tomography (x-rays), a forensic biochemist, and biologist have testified before the Peruvian Congress that the pregnant, humanoid, Reptilian-alien mummy found near Nazca IS FUCKING REAL.

>>Harmonious body, anatomical integration of anthropomorphic form, structural integrity compatible and continuous, biological specimen in its anatomy and natural physiognomy shape.
>>No indications of artificial manipulation of the body, it was a biologically-functioning entity.
>>Organs intact, humanoid form with reptile characteristics: no hair, no ears, no nose, no nipples, reptilian skin, hollow bones (similiar to birds)
.5 cm (2ft) tall
>>Bipedal with natural wear on the femur junctions that couldn’t possibly be reproduced by artificial means
>>Large head, elongated skull, retractable neck. Orbital cavities would have provided the being with more than 180 degrees vision
>>Three openings on the skull behind the eyes, on the temporal region, never seen in any of the cataloged animal species found on earth so far.
>>Liquid feeding through oral aperture of 15mm long, no lips, no teeth
>>Conjoined clavicles, which is a characteristic of some dinosaurs and birds.
>>Metal plaque encrusted on the chest apparently to fix vertebral injuries.
fingers with claws, bird/dinosaur-shaped feet with three, elongated digits. Forearms are formed of a single bone each (humans have two curved bones in each forearm).
>>unisexualism or gonochory (two distinct sexes in one individual organism), oviparous (egg-laying) reproduction, 3 eggs with fetuses inside
>>Separation of the last vertebras due to natural process of pregnancy, a natural physiological response, another very strong indication that this being was alive, and it’s not a fraud
Josefina tomography scans, illustrations and comparative pictures: imgur.com/a/o69aFL3)
Scans of the eggs and fetuses inside: imgur.com/a/u4sxtQ8

Attached: Josefina.png (363x474, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4fzPs-cdiik
youtube.com/watch?v=xFNCtp-KcK8
mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/11/major-announcement-on-the-peruvian-three-fingered-possibly-alien-mummies/
the-alien-project.com/resultats-analyses-momies-de-nasca
the-alien-project.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/2018-02-06-PALEO-DNA-MARIA-COMPARAISON-ADN.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ctrl-F "source"
0 results found
KYS OP

Also, from a biologist from St. Petersburg University:
>>Very different shape than the human body, eye sulks smaller than humans, 9 mm depth, absence of nose indicates that this being had no need to warm the air before it entering in his body. The pelvis is very different from what science knows, no Coccyx.

Sorry about that:
youtube.com/watch?v=4fzPs-cdiik
youtube.com/watch?v=xFNCtp-KcK8

how about a link in english or else

Attached: how-about-i-sage-your-shit.jpg (400x400, 109K)

There really aren't any, it just happened this week and for some fucking reason MSM is just ignoring it: mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/11/major-announcement-on-the-peruvian-three-fingered-possibly-alien-mummies/
>>Note: Not the best site

When looking up info on it, make sure you get articles from this month. Pretty much everyone had cast this one aside because the guy originally running it got duped by fakers before. So they assembled a team and sent off some samples.

There were five mummies (not all from the same site, although there is a fight right now over just where they originally came from since they were illegally loot...er...excavated).
>>One is confirmed human but ritually mutilated
>>One is confirmed at least partially human but has abnormalities
>>There's this one that I posted ("Josefina"), that is like nothing ever found before
>>Then there are two more smaller ones that they haven't tested yet (apparently they were under time constraints to appear before Congress due to the controversy).

Attached: Mummy.jpg (570x382, 26K)

Just post the cientific paper published by the investigators
Otherwise this is just another pice of ufology

garbage

no chance of it being translated since it's not a story to milk

Attached: ALIEN BREAD.webm (1920x1080, 2.63M)

Why there is no news about it?
Even on Peruvian news?

It is big, if true.
Just not for biology, evolutionary theory, history, and even religion.
>they can always use it for angels and shit.

Nobody speak castelano so the thread will die.

Medfag here.

That thing is not human.

no shit.
the question is if we can trust the data.

Nice fantasy larp.

Sage sage sage sage sage

Just by looking at it that is not even close to normal.

HEre are some test results, But I don't see a paper... How does a papaer takes?

the-alien-project.com/resultats-analyses-momies-de-nasca

yes.
they made almost 5 hours presentation/symposium.
followed by almost 2 hours question from the audience.
>pretty nice work if staged.
The question is the same the guy did up there
Where are the papers?
Can we trust the sources and the data they are presenting?
>It is big, if true
>I don't want to believe
>seeking the truth.

Bump. I like this.

Attached: 1542245105117.gif (320x384, 1.15M)

I posted before, they haven't finish analyzing the mummies (there are two left, considering "Josefina" was the last they analyzed, I'm assuming they got a little hung up on the results).

The reason we know what is going on right now is because they had to testify before the Peruvian Congress because Peru is super-strict on preserving their mummies and apparently really hate a bunch of Americans and Euros and Russians analyzing "their people".

>Orbital cavities would have provided the being with more than 180 degrees vision

ayyyy

Attached: qvzWCS0.jpg (1600x1200, 577K)

One order, "As in the days of Noah", coming right up!

Humans have 210° field of view to start with, Fingolian

>can't even count ° properly
nigger detected

oh wow, it's a monkey. great find op.

>t. fucktarded memeflaggot

I'm Google-translating those reports. Here's a very brief summary:

The corrective implant:
>>The corrective implant in the alien is primarily relatively-pure copper.
>>The impurities in the copper indicate that it was mined in a chlorine/sulfur-rich environment such as a volcano, certain coastal areas, or a polluted environment such as a factory (exposed to industrial exhaust).
>>The oxidation and absorptions observed in the copper sample support an old age for the artifact.

There is a ring or hand implant that I missed in my description earlier (sorry):
>>The ring is mixed elements, primarily iron, silicon, manganese, and chromium.
>>Says the chromium is "inserted punctually". The translation is weird (or I'm a brainlet) but the image seems to support that it means the chromium is in periodic lines (not sure if you can do that with ancient techniques, but don't take my word on that one).
>>THE BIG ONE: testing may indicate that the ring is stainless steel electroplated in nickel (the natives definitely couldn't have done this).

I'll post this and continue in a little bit.

>with three, elongated digits
I knew it. I always thought that if dinosaurs were real (still not convinced they existed) but if they did, that they came about through fallen angel/demonic fuckery.

>the-alien-project.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/2018-02-06-PALEO-DNA-MARIA-COMPARAISON-ADN.pdf
I'm not super confident in their DNA results. Where/how were these found?
I'm trying to listen to the videos but not completely fluent.

Big if true.

>Big if true.
Satan has confirmed the true.

Oh Gaia...you silly silly group of liars

Checked, also im a spanish speaker and the videos in the peruvian congress look legit. This could be a huge happening

>>/x/