What happened to Finnish men? I thought they were the toughest bastards on this planet

What happened to Finnish men? I thought they were the toughest bastards on this planet.

Attached: animeboy.jpg (1722x1590, 666K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_5fQZhv0poU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finnish men crave the BKC

Attached: rippedkangaroo.jpg (537x800, 72K)

Degeneration is happening across the globe as a result of 19th century liberalism, not just in Finland.

I don't think you can post this here

My ass is better tbqh

Acne ass is what happened

I've always wanted one of those mateys as drinking buddy. Imagine going to bar with him. He can kick homos and women freely because he's a kangaroo and everybody thinks it's a joke but the mate actually means it.

Jesus christ these cunts are demonic looking, we we always led to believe they were cute.

i was looking after a few kangaroos earlier this year, pic related really liked having his chest rubbed
they are cute

Attached: IMG_1406.jpg (3024x4031, 2.81M)

is he natty?

Go back to ylis, holonyymi. I don't want to smell your ass and stop your degeneracy.

This.... this happened

Attached: 63BA2E52-1288-47A3-A66A-FA1387367185.jpg (4032x3024, 2.56M)

Yeah but baby sharks & baby alligators are cute too, baby anything is cute, apart from human babies.

A pipe ?

does this kangaroo look demonic to you? he looks like a top tier cobber to me

Attached: kangaroo 5.jpg (1437x1881, 506K)

Not just any pipe, it's a motherfucking lakupiippu!

youtube.com/watch?v=_5fQZhv0poU

>as a result of 19th century liberalism
As a result of USA globalist occupation of Europe and imposing of multiculturalism and social media across and rotten capitalist system with paid politicans and corrupt governments working for global bankers.Im not gonna let you scapegoat the real enemies of people

Attached: ronaldo-brazil-1998-world-cup_520vp0fjepgozfs6bbm65j49.jpg (533x300, 37K)

give it some beer and convince it to fuck that emus shit right up.

>claws of a bat
>body of a man
>head of a deer
Yup, looks breddy demonic 2 me.

Holy shit you poor thing. That's a fucking horse cock dildo