"B-BUT DADDY TRUMP SAID REPUBLICANS ARE GOING TO BECOME A WORKING CLASS PARTY"

>One measure would delay increasing the minimum wage to $12 an hour to at least 2030, instead of 2022. It would also repeal provisions to tie future increases to inflation and bring a lower wage for tipped employees in line with the wage for other workers. The current minimum wage is $9.25.

>Another bill would exempt employers with fewer than 50 employees from having to provide paid sick time as required under the existing law that is scheduled to take effect in March, limit the amount of annual mandatory leave at larger businesses to 36 hours, instead of 72 hours, and make other changes.

CLASSKEKS BTFO

Attached: 1543446016612.png (1030x141, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zacks.com/stock/news/326363/verizon-trims-workforce-to-lower-operating-costs-by-10b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good. The govt should leave the free market alone.
As a Michigander, I'm glad to see they're cutting back on excessive regulations. We're moving in the right direction.

The minimum wage in NC is 7.25 (federal Minimum) why are these niggers in MI complaining about 9.25?

Michigan is full of niggers and dune coons. Fuck em.

Minimum wage should be abolished. Research the history on why it was implemented in the first place.

pls tell me

source?

White working class

So should borders the economic gains would be substantial

Awww they're getting rid of an artificial price on labor? Cry me a fucking river.
Burger flippers dont deserve a minimum wage. If they dont like it, I know some robots that will do it for free.
If they want more money, I suggest they learn a skill. When you have a skill that a company needs, you get to ask for more money.

Everyone should learn a skill then everyone can get a high paying wob
>t. brainlets or boomers

meanwhile in real world despiting posting big returns kek
>zacks.com/stock/news/326363/verizon-trims-workforce-to-lower-operating-costs-by-10b

>b-b-but I’m a leftwing retard repeating all of the bullshit I was told to say like an npc, I’m not going to stick around because I know that what I’m saying is retarded and can’t be defended

>minimum wage isn't as important as purchasing power
>you can't work if there is no one starting or bringing companies to your area
>if people can't buy product from you then you cannot sell
>you are a faggot

Good. Minimum wage hurts inexperienced workers and small businesses while adding to inflation.

Got em

>thinking that you can ride minimum wage to success and middle-class living
Only niggers and retards think this. And, apparently Poles, too, so consider yourself on the level of retarded niggers now, Mariusz.

You can barely afford to live if minimum wage anyways

>Verizon's top talent took the severance package and already has a new job lined up.
>Having a skill makes you employable
Kek. Verizon will regret that one.

>also show your flag, burger flipper.

fpbp

Why do all you lefties talk like juvenile faggots? Do grown men unironically use the word daddy?

Attached: 127-092337.png (1440x1618, 2.37M)

minimum wage doesn't work faggot. all it does is create unemployment. if min wage is $7 but you're a low-skill worker whose labor is only worth $5 then nobody's going to hire you because employment is not a charity.