Why are Whites cheering for a nuclear war on this board?

Attached: Nuclear War.jpg (620x553, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/m2s3b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So we wont have to deal with you niggers anymore.

I know you're scared OP. You should be. Israelis like you are gonna die soon. All of Israel will be destroyed. Zionism is finished.

White genocide much?

why does canada suck?

pic related

Attached: canada.jpg (750x600, 42K)

Because despite having the right ideas politically, the board is full of edgy teens who take things too far and who can't even comprehend the levels of suffering and horror that await them were full scale nuclear war to break out

An actual nuclear war would be over in seconds.
The nuclear winter that follows is what you should fear

Soon™
Trust Q

Attached: 1539423303917.jpg (504x600, 33K)

End to our suffering, id rather we get exterminated than devolve into mulattoes.

Attached: 863ACD9F-1795-4E7B-BB1A-7191753D1520.jpg (1876x1054, 440K)

i want you dead

You say that as if whites on this board are a monolithic group. I think the majority do not. War? Without a single doubt. Nuclear war? Unless you're saying against Israel, you'd be wrong. Expect a lot of LARPers in this thread though.

>Not wanting an extermanitus on the degenerates.
This is why we hate you so much leaf.

Attached: 1485712639189.jpg (720x524, 67K)

streamable.com/m2s3b

Attached: Forwhatisyourlife4.jpg (2498x1376, 1.33M)

No es seguro

Because you'd rather die and take all of Humanity with you than your extinction, right?

Whites are smart and prepared enough to survive, gibs me dat shitskins will die off

watch Threads and weep. I hope I die in the blast

the conditioning is strong

Attached: nervous-759x500.jpg (648x427, 32K)

Because getting up and shooting people takes too much effort for the faggots on this board

Attached: Dsz-t7sXQAA7bo6.jpg (1024x736, 95K)

>Because you'd rather die and take all of Humanity with you than your extinction, right?

If White countries are going to be erased then I don't care if everyone else dies.

In a world war lots of chinks and niggers will die. and thats a good thing.

never heard of lulz, leaf?

We are this fucked up becuase we are to rich and peaceful

People need to be slapped back to reality

You wouldn't understand

Attached: 1537837095129.png (498x594, 122K)

>who can't even comprehend the levels of suffering and horror that await them were full scale nuclear war to break out
you can’t comprehend the levels of suffering and horror that await us if things continue as they are and the world nigger population continues to rise and spread until we hit peak nigger and the food supply collapses
nuclear war will at least leave survivors

Only whites are human so we'd 'take humanity' with us either way.

Because this place is a containment board and now that that's been said this thread can rightfully go to page 10

we want to go redistribute some wealth into our fucking hands so that we can you know, use it to help others instead of neurotically hold onto it and hold it over other people to force effects from out of reality like the current holders of that wealth do

Cities vote left and pretty much all jews and coloreds live in cities. I live in a place which would never be bombed. I wouldn't even see a flash if we had a nuclear war.

Attached: 1541976432416.jpg (1024x1004, 211K)

Society needs to be reset.

Because more whites know how to survive than niggers and the scum of society that only consumes and shits themselves in the comfort of their lives. They actually think nothing is going to change it. I want to see all the fuckers lose their mind and fall I to depression when they realize life isn't lived threw a God damn screen.

jokes on you faggots
yellowstone is gonna blow b4 the nukes fall

Attached: yellowstone-ash-1.jpg (1950x1507, 2.09M)

Because we gave away everything for this world and the world turned its back on us. Fuck the world.

LGBT and children being used for sex have fatigued my will to live. The rest I can handle but not that shit. When I found out about drag kids my soul died. It's made me unironically want to see leftists ignite on sidewalks like nuclear Christmas trees.

>So we wont have to deal with you niggers anymore.
this, we are prepped you are not so just fucking DIE.

i look forward to imprisoning teenage girls to use as new world breeding fodder.. (JK)

because it would be a vast improvement. I hope all the major coastal cities get BTFO.

Why not? Your political side rathered throw civilization and human society off a cliff than just keep your hands off innocent children and have sex a normal natural way or shut up about it, you ruined the entire world, so I want to end it

>whites
I'm black

Hah!

I don't think (((OP))) is black.

Attached: 1543445478176.jpg (1885x1060, 145K)

If a nuclear war happens I will embrace it with open arms. This is world is shit

Because they're (((white)))

>whites

Attached: 1419905883681.gif (320x286, 796K)

In the zone, you can kill mutant minorities without repercussions

Attached: RUSHB.jpg (328x328, 18K)

Because all the leftist city fags will be killed

Those that survive will be in rural areas.

O, and the cities contain the most niggers and savages.

So win-win

I just want peace, ultimate peace.

I dunno, but I could see some arguments for why nuclear war should happen. First of all, niggers have multiplied because of whites, kikes have caused trouble because of whites. We're basically creating all of our own problems. If we get kicked down a notch on Maslow's hierarchy suddenly we have to focus on ourselves. That means all of the gibs stop flowing and niggers die off. All of the subversion ends. We have to focus on fighting, expanding technology - maybe even going into space. Some large scale wars might just be the motivation we need to realize that if we don't fight, we are doomed.

How would you even tell is Australia was nuked? The abbos that already look like mutants and the animals that are already filled with poison and the wasteland terrain would all start glowing maybe?

Literally any change in the current course is preferable than the one we're on.

Fallout New Vegas

sounds great.

Because media is telling me everyday that Europe of tomorrow is "colored" aka brown skinned and that the white man is a thing of the past. Well fuck you then, I have no interest in this world existing any longer.

things must get worse before they get better

That's rich, coming from the owner of Detroit

Attached: 1532214109634.jpg (640x853, 63K)

wh*Tes like to pontificate about much they have created but the truth is that wh*Tes only create so that they can satisfy their true nature, destruction.

ofc
death is preferable to the rise of a homogenous mutt race controlled by corporate entities and consumerist forces

Yep, im saving this for my baseline compilation

Attached: images (3).jpg (530x550, 33K)

yes

destroy the planet and rob our enemies of a victory

I want to become the spic mad max.

To prove them right.

Attached: wipipo.png (672x1028, 575K)

>the owner of Coonsville
I would like a refund.

Attached: 1527028051351.jpg (350x350, 69K)

>letting the Jews win
Fuck that. Closest thing to objective proof that humanity wouldn't deserve to go on.

Attached: 1507133658543.png (341x290, 215K)

Eternal peace can be found in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x697, 357K)

>Why are Whites cheering for a nuclear war on this board?
If there is no government, no civil services and no food, who do you think would survive just fine? We can get along just fine. Can't say the same about most "people of color" and their cohorts.

That's a swan not a Canada goose you moron.
>American Education

Attached: 31LnPkA.gif (360x300, 1.85M)

One last trip to flavor town.

Attached: 1522382290504.png (960x656, 1.1M)

based and holy spirit pilled

kinda have to agree with user here

Restart

Attached: 1-1.jpg (395x262, 3K)

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

fucken baste rican gangweed

Attached: Gangweed.jpg (1200x630, 159K)

Prove it! Take a poop in front of us!

You think that even if it was a goose the tables would be turned. Northern faggot?

Corruption must be purged.
Burn the rot away.

Attached: worldburn-top.jpg (800x450, 47K)

The people who go on this board are losers

They have nothing in the real world

Even still most of them aren't really that pathetic and suicidal, when the time came they would piss their pants.

>can't even comprehend the levels of suffering and horror that await them were full scale nuclear war to break out
I beg the differ, friend, I've seen what is to come and although I'm highly aware of how bad it'll suck I'm quite certain there'll be moments around the fire where I'll laugh, sit back and both enjoy memories and enjoy the silence.
I don't entirely want global nuclear war, given such a thing would most likely result in nothing but boring ash, atleast give me some decline into nothing, get some use out of my prepper gear, loot, raid, survive with friends and family and, eventually, die by my own hand to meet my maker.

Attached: comfy.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Attached: WhiteEthnostate.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

Yes. Thats the beauty of it, some races seem to froth at the mouth to replace us yet none have conceived the idea that if they do there won't be a place left to replace us on given how everything is burning.

My city used to be so clean.
People generally honest and self sufficient.
Now black people, mexicans, and kikes every where i look.
Only a matter of time before muslims come here.
Its best to put an animal down when it becomes sick.

>jokes on you faggots
>yellowstone is gonna blow b4 the nukes fall

The only benefit for living in the north east

Because it's all so tiresome

there's no humanity w/o whites user

>Yellowstone will be a local event.
I'm quite sure even we will notice the after effects on that one, not to mention the ROF

>my city

You could always move - unless you are poor trash in which case you are where you belong

Because it would either free humanity, or destroy it. We're not going forward, we're going backwards.

Humanity leaves with us even if we left peacefully.

True, but with enough supplies stored up we will be more likely to survive over the unprepared masses

Because we know with a few well-positioned bombs from Amerika's stockpile we could significantly reduce this planets overpopulation of ricers, currypuffs, gibmedats and sand niggers

(((Government))) has a century of chokehold on Anglo nations. Must end. Sad because a lot of human production is fragile and will go with it.

This is my home user.
My family is here.
I will die with it.
I wont secede ground to inferior humans.

Attached: Comfy.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Yes? So what is your point, Abdul?

So I can gear up and maim/kill niggers with impunity.

russian trolls are pushing chaos, civil war, etc. on here.

>i look forward to imprisoning teenage girls to use as new world breeding fodder.. (JK)
fuckin nigger !
leave japanese joshi kousei alone !
they are not for you dick !

I'm just so tired. I want it to be over.

To end our suffrage of privilege

Then the rest of the world will collapse. PRAISE KEK

Because tired of being a slave for the Kikes.