16 YEAR OLD SYRIAN REFUGEE JAMAL BULLIED AND CHOKED ASKED FOR IT!

> The syrian kid BEAT a girl with a hockey stick with a group of girls . The girls went to court . They then beat her up again. Jamal was know to cause trouble at the school. Jamal was the same age as the boy. During an altercation in class, jamal told the boy that he would get stabbed if he went on the field at lunch . The media do NOT report the TRUTH

> I go to that school gimal was bullying Baileys sister and her friends and was threatening bailey that he would get strapped so Bailey did something about it.

Jow Forums needs to get on this, I even saw the video - the kid got off lightly and certainly doesn't deserve 100k for such a minor scuffle

Attached: GoHomeTheWarIsOver.jpg (750x500, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Moau-kftX_E
twitter.com/theJeremyVine/status/1067538157749633024
thesun.co.uk/news/7845263/bullying-syrian-refugee-huddersfield/
nyheteridag.se/16-aring-atalad-for-ran-och-tortyrmisshandel-mot-tva-pojkar-i-malmo/
youtube.com/watch?v=BwmtnoLQIM0
heavy.com/news/2018/11/jamal-syrian-refugee-huddersfield-almondbury-video-gofundme/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Moau-kftX_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably was pissed off at jamal fucking his gf

No, he was beat a girl up with a hockey stick.

>third, possibly fourth thread today

let it die lad

Makes my blood boil. Also a fucking hockey stick? I didnt realise you lads even knew how to skate. Hope the lad has solid people around him.

Any evidence of this? All I'm finding is that the sister was bullied too in videos and "considered suicide"

Media loving this.

looks like minecraft

OP is probably making sure everyone sees it because of timezones

Aaaaany proof whatsoever? most of the nation is reeling at this incident in the Syrian kid’s favour, I’m not getting involved without proofs

>[citation needed]

also we're not your personal army faggot bong

i for one am glad the anglo civ is collapsing on itself

Attached: DtG2EPCWwAQO3sV.jpg (675x1200, 98K)

Wtf is this English? OP, go back to your homeland.

Say screen shots in another thread, also even at the start of the vid you can hear the lad say something about Jamal doing something previously

Who gives a fuck stop centering him out cus hes syrian.

Uk, Australia and India play the absolutely faggoty field hockey with a ball on grass.
You can tell how faggoty it is considering, like cricket, only these 3 countries play it.

Link please? Some mongrel showed up? Fucking hell I hope they remain safe.

Attached: DtIbmIUWsAA_try.jpg large.jpg (749x1160, 130K)

I've often wondered why cricket never took off here. Our women do play field hockey tho.

>I even saw the video

>posts nothing

see

youtube.com/watch?v=Moau-kftX_E

stop bumping this shit you faggot
let it die

Go home Paki.

It's your own fucking fault. You let them in.

Looks vile but any actual proof he was involved? Links? Eye witness testimony? School records? We need a solid database, lots of the normies at my uni are talking about this incident, so I’d love to flip the narrative, but I need stuff to work with

Attached: 3B42CCB4-CB52-4B68-B1A3-6ECEA835C8AE.gif (297x229, 2.22M)

I meant to the article about some vigilante. I saw that.

This.

Where’s the outrage and gofundme for the little Polish girl that was raped and murdered by a refugee?

there has been threads on it all day

all this thread is going to be is Jow Forums laughing at us lol... just like the others

fake or he deleted his post:

www facebook com/reece.mclaren.587?lst=593646133%3A100007353577301%3A1543453880

bullshit either way

Found this lad's facebook but it looks like he's either deleted that message or made it private. People are spamming him with the original video, though.

I've had FAR worse fights in school when I was that age, that little Syrian didn't even get a mark on him - this is being blown WAY out of proportion, I'm just glad there aren't any cameras when I was in school.

Fucking country has gone nuts, we even have celebrities now piling in to the assault:

twitter.com/theJeremyVine/status/1067538157749633024

That was disappointing. A proportional response would have been... more.

troll harder paki
Yeah I imagine it has been deleted
thesun.co.uk/news/7845263/bullying-syrian-refugee-huddersfield/

this, saw many much worse fights and 'bullying' at school. dumb that this makes the news.

perfect time for this to blow up

Swedish kids are being kidnapped and held to ransom by migrants.

nyheteridag.se/16-aring-atalad-for-ran-och-tortyrmisshandel-mot-tva-pojkar-i-malmo/

Female field hockey is a fantastic sport. Similar to the female categories of bohurt/hmb, you get to see lots of roasties get brain damage and broken bones due to other roasties or goblins being clumsy or malicious.
Hours of entertainment.

I saw the video and that was mean. UK better hurry up and speed up the ethnic replacement before any more syrian refugees get bullied.

Fake news.

*sniff* I smell a request for a personal army.

Fuck off.

lol fuck off MAGA/boomer tryhard

MUH DEKKK BIX NOOOD

That's it? what the heck?
I went to a "diverse" school and you would see worse shit than this by muzzies almost daily. That's just plain fact.
Insanity.

god shut the fuck up you lying piece of shit faggot

>twitter.com/theJeremyVine/status/1067538157749633024

This is getting more attention then those muslims rape gangs

What this video shows more than anything is how pathetic Britain has become as a country: even Piers Morgan had to report on this non-news event to "condemn the bully".

As if he never got into a scuffle at school as a boy, the boomer fucking hypocrite - and no doubt far worse than what this syrian weakling was given.

It's just another jumped up 21st century British moral panic, egged on by adult men who no doubt dished out worse beatings as boys when they were in school in the 60s/70s - there is something in the Christian concept of watching those who throw the stones first.

dude, use your fucking leaf based head. op is a lying faggot

see

>thesun.co.uk/news/7845263/bullying-syrian-refugee-huddersfield/
>the sun

kek

lie harder faggot

If you have evidence, witnesses to the crimes of assault and intimidation committed by Jamal, report to the police so that his crimes can be investigated and he can be prosecuted.

>all those cucks saying aww so sad
jesus fuck

well said

Not only a Paki, but a Paki from Liverpool.
Surprise surprise.

there was no such thing as "muslim rape gangs" it was a conspiracy theory

snopes confirmed there were only about 4 people involved, far from organized crime

>This is considered waterboarding

Attached: horrible_haircut_02242014_07.jpg (615x1036, 329K)

The outrage is pretty mad to be honest. I fucking hate school bullies with a passion and think this “bully” kid seems like a class-A nobhead, but this kind of shit happens in schools every day. When I was in school I saw stuff way worse that this, from kids of all races, and nobody gave a shit. The kids would get detention, be forced to apologise to each other, and that was that. I’ve also since seen videos of white kids being bullied, again worse than this, and there has been almost no media attention.

Suddenly a Syrian kid has water poured in his face, and everybody is screaming how he was water boarded and that kid is some psychopathic EDL fuck and the government is to blame. Yeah he seems like a dickhead, and yeah their is a bullying problem in schools, but creating a wide scale media campaign against a 16 year old kid is not the way to solve it. Also mad how people automatically assume it is racially motivated and not either revenge or just a bully being a bully.

here fag:

>The Sun is a tabloid newspaper
>Tabloid journalism is a style of journalism that emphasizes sensational crime stories, gossip columns about celebrities and sports stars, extreme political views from one perspective, junk food news, and astrology.

Well said, this has been blown way out of proportion just because the little victim is a "syrian" - no other reason.

>Shoot the messenger
Pakis go home.

you have no evidence, that's a valid point.

stop spreading fake news anglofag

Bump. Good on that lad. Nothing makes my dick harder than protecting white girls from shit skins. Keep spamming this until the real story gets out.

Next time don’t have your dumbass mate filming you and be a little more aggressive.

I made a sister thread

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=BwmtnoLQIM0

indeed. imagine watching a fight at school then going home and its on the tv news lol, this is fucking ridiculous

>The Assailant Has Shared Facebook Posts Supporting the Far-Right Group ‘Britain First’ & Tommy Robinson
>heavy.com/news/2018/11/jamal-syrian-refugee-huddersfield-almondbury-video-gofundme/

Kid knows what he was doing, I hope he ends up rotting in jail

It’s not only rediculous. It’s satanism at its finest. They are trying to send a message and the message is very clear. It’s open season on white people. Fuck that little Syrian bastard if he did that to my daughter I don’t care how old he is, he would have two broken arms.

Nice memeflag kike

This post is all the proof you need that baby raping kikes larp as nazis

>He posted it again.

Fuck of Tommy.

Attached: 1504703111915.jpg (550x690, 56K)

that's pretty much most of the white kids in this country. it's growing, watcha gonna do about it, faggot?

Show flag fag.

send them to jail, what else? that's more than enough to scare you shitless

if you don't believe look at what happened to the Unite the Right goys one year later

the system works

You’re a parasite that needs exterminating

You know, the answer to this is thoroughly bashing school principals. They're all nonce's anyway

For kikes maybe

Flag is israel, Canada or UK i guantee it and race is jewish it Muslim I guarantee it

K

Everyone get in here and upvote the comment about the truth

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Moau-kftX_E

Low effort bait doesn't even deserve a (You)

Attached: electroluxelectricoven-4.jpg (896x672, 138K)

>not knowing how cucked by Islam UK media is.

Attached: 1517700093182s.jpg (125x95, 2K)

Voted, also well done to everyone posting additional comments - remember to vote for them too.

Baby cock sucker

dirty anglo white bitch deserved it. Next time when a brown boi tells her to get on her knees suck him off, she will know better and do what her conquerors command her to do. White anglo pussy is for brown cock and their womb is meant to produce our brood while white cucked out anglo men front the bill.

that's it?

I tore a nigger's nose off on accident when I threw a punch with my thumb open too far from my fist and got alternative school. that shit didnt even make it to the newspaper.

England is fuddy duddy.

that will teach them cletus!

srsly, not even breitbart would report OP's lazy fakenews

You do realise that typing like that just screams shill faggot, right?

Listen faggot. I’m the one that nuked the chipotle story. Go suck a baby dick or call reinforcements or do whatever it is you do.

Attached: 3793E7E1-B8E1-4FBF-A05A-A4D08F35E4F1.jpg (675x1024, 73K)

We need someone to tweet these pics so we can get the truth out.

Also this Muslim faggot will probably delete the video after we start spinning the narrative so I’m gonna need a link to another video where it’s not in control of a Muslim faggot.

I got your back for the next two hours let’s do this.

This pic

Attached: 61F5B511-619C-4810-8F3D-FA9FC2DA24B1.jpg (640x719, 252K)

Stupid kid. Just wait until he attacks someone, THEN bash his esophagus in.

lmao, look at this tripfag's ego

chipotle what? nobody cares faggot, your kid is going to jail for racial assault

T. Paki scum

Time to go home shitskin

T. Kike vermin

>We need someone to tweet these pics so we can get the truth out.
I browes twitter but never made an account, seems pointless in the UK as you'd only get arrested by the cops for daring to mention the truth.

Does anyone here have an account and can get these images to breibart?

Asdfghjkl

Actually it says right there that he beat a girl with a hockey stick, nigger-face.

are you butthurt ashley?

even if you enforce Brexit you'll still receive people from the Common Wealth

lmao

Allah is a faggot and the prophet Mohammad eats shit and fucks men

Can you email brietbart? I’m running the OPs on Jow Forums rn. Gotta keep the threads alive. Will you go to jail for emailing brietbart?

The prophet Mohammad sucks and fucks white cocks