Origins of American circumcision

Why did Americans start to suddenly circumcise their young men in the late 19th century?

Attached: image-803114998_0[1].jpg (594x386, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NJ3HNcjr1WY
youtu.be/FCuy163srRc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Great_Awakening
archive.fo/Jz1xa
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Protestant degeneracy

Attached: 1543452435838.jpg (960x960, 167K)

jew know why

youtu.be/NJ3HNcjr1WY
youtu.be/FCuy163srRc

> tfw surrounded by over a hundred million of circumsized anglophones

Second Great Awakening
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Great_Awakening

The Black Nobility jews had taken over the banking system and government by then so they wanted to mark all the citizens as their slaves

Why did they draw F on his face?

Kellogg

Attached: kellogcutting.jpg (924x685, 95K)

Same reason chinks sell powdered tiger balls.
>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Nowadays the value of an individual foreskin is around $100,000.

Don’t worry. Girls are getting circumstantial in America now too

christianity.

Watch Eric clappers performance on YouTube. After watching it all I simply will not circumcise my future kids

The rough value of the estimated births having circumcisions in the US in 2017 is somewhere around $150 billion. The foreskins themselves; not the end product sales, which is 2-3x that.

Any surprises doctors doing this procedure never really talk about that?

>19th century
>Nowadays
So profiting "nowadays" has nothing to do with why MGM became popular in the 19th century USA. Just sayin'. But yeah it's sick companies are currently selling baby foreskin.

Attached: cirun666677.jpg (659x178, 63K)

this
you're all slaves

Christians in most other parts of the world don't circumcise though. And atheists in the US do circumcise.

Attached: 1542831232427m.jpg (1024x525, 71K)

It was proposed by feminists as a way to discourage young men from masturbating and becoming sexually deviant.

Thats what he told everyone anyways. Secret Jew

It was common in Europe and North America until like 1960, America just doesn’t act proactively about anything

Where can I find some documentation for this I want to read up on it

>19th century Kellogg
>feminists
No

At this point people are just doing it because its whats expected. My parents circumcised me without second thought or even asking themselves why.

>It was common in Europe
Never. It's always been seen by Europeans/Eastern Europeans as barbaric.

Attached: 1543386319003.jpg (471x285, 49K)

Id love to see a source on that

search "foreskin facial," be ready to puke, have a bucket nearby.

Yes. Exactly why it's perpetrated today. Pure ignorance and misconceptions. Complete quackery and a violation of the Hippocratic Oath.

>Why did Americans start to suddenly circumcise their young men in the late 19th century?
to prevent operation jerkingbird

it didn't work

You have to consider the motivations here. A lot of the 'first run' ones were being done on teen & adult males; #1. How good of a fucking con artist do you have to even be to convince someone to flay the tip of their fucking dick, especially when it hasn't been a part of your cultural heritage; and #2. What would your motivation be to convince them so strongly of this in the first place?
I mean, even a small cult doing it for the lulz essentially or as "agents of chaos" or whatever, you're not going to have enough for how widespread here this has become.
In order to get that you HAVE to have some kind of selfish, personal motivation.

>you're all slaves
I'm not, my peepee reflects perfect nature

I had a coworker who did that. He was really confused that I was so alarmed to hear about it.
My mom left the decision to my dad, who was circumcised. He told them not to do it to me.

>What would your motivation be to convince them so strongly of this in the first place?
tribal hazing

>At this point people are just doing it because its whats expected.
definition of NPC, why even pretend to have a will

Had my son circumcised at birth. Makes clean up easy and reduces risk of infection and HPV. Did my research. Well worth the piece of mind. Plus when he is older ladies won't have to look at a weiner snood.

Attached: uncircumcised-is-so-ugly.png (500x751, 530K)

Jews are an alpha race because they make gentiles remove foreskin.
That's epic

Attached: epic-text.jpg (1112x743, 175K)

Doing the research before pointlessly mutilating your child only makes it morally worse.

>reduces risk of infection and HPV. Did my research.

Attached: 1479085822320.jpg (500x456, 59K)

There is no one source; you have to take the dollar value you know it has individually, multiply it by the 70-80% of the male births.
Overall circumcision data by year is sketchy as hell online, last "official" one was around 2010, and the numbers for years past vary a good bit from source to source.
There isn't any one place I've seen that tries to put it all together.
I mean, muh jews & all that, but it's pretty obvious that's where the movement originated from. I think it's their "chinese powdered dragon's balls".

I hate need but love the fact that women don't recoil in horror when they see my circumcised penis. I honestly feel bad for uncut fags, no women want foreskin on cocks.

Friend I feel sad for you and the vaginas you have encountered. There is help at the bottom of a whiskey bottle.

Except those times when doctors hand flinches and your sons peevee is gone. That sure was worth it.

Kellogg never got FGM to take off even though he promoted it as well. I think it really got promoted during WW2. I bet a bunch of (((doctors))) recommended it for "hygiene".

anti-masturbation is how the concept was introduced but it's not why American soldiers in WW1 started being forcibly subjected to circumcision

Attached: 1526346906286.png (2000x1200, 127K)

Nice. Did you get or even ask your fucking doctor about putting a cut of that fucking $100,000 they got for it in his fucking college fund, at least?
Cause if not, if you didn't know about that (worse if you fucking PAID them to do it); you didn't do your fucking research, genius.

>let me take a knife to your dick
No
>come on this super hot chick wants you to let me take a knife to your dick
No

cuz he's f-ucked? I dunno

cope

I don't know what kind of woman you see mate.

Then you have to do your homework and find the right doctors to conduct the procedure. Any hospital with a level 2 and above NICU you won't have to worry since they are fairly competent in when they do.

t. hasn't seen many vaginas in real life

>mfw Americans are literally mutilated kike slaves

Attached: 1535492365011.png (558x729, 320K)

Puritan faggotry which was especially receptive to Jewish shit
These people L I T E R A L L Y hated sex and humanity.

All the research into STD rates among cut men vs uncut men were done in africa. The cut men used condoms and the uncut didn't. Literally proves nothing. You mutilated your child for nothing.

Attached: Youabandonedyourboy.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

Indeed.

Because we’re part of Israel, moron.

I have a good health insurance because I work for a good company. Out of pocket costs were 5k and thats it.

you removed 80% of the sensitivity from your son's penis. He will never experience one of the best parts of being human to the full potential.

if your parents singed your birth certificate you are a slave, thankfully they were cognizant enough not to have the doctors mark you as one (and damage your brain in the process), give them a hug just for that

Women don't care beyond a first impression. If they wanna fuck you they get used to whatever you have.

not if you have microdick

singed = signed*

>paid doctors $5,000 to remove a part of your son they then sold for $100,000
>not seethingly pissed to realize this
You're not a fucking man, at all, are you?

I think there is a silver lining in all this. People are starting to wake up when it comes to circumcision. We could be the generation that stops the practice all together.

Gas yourself

Attached: 1541071962597m.jpg (1024x1024, 85K)

checked
may kek's blessing come true

>a part of your son they then sold for $100,000
redpill me on this

Except that women purchase dildos that mimick INTACT penises. (Why would you say "uncut"? Is my arm "unamputated"?) Dildos usually have a "ridged band"- a part that is lost with male genital mutilation.

Attached: CgRRnp2VAAAlAFT.jpg (720x558, 38K)

literal definition of an NPC

Attached: foreskin for sale.jpg (1714x1354, 188K)

Someone out there is passing on the microdick genes.

1993. The year they cut me.
It has been written.

Benefits of being uncircumcised
>stinky
>looks like a anteater
>repulses woman
>dick cheese
>yeast infections
>increased risk of stds
I see no problems

Kellogs corflakes man did it is the corrcect answer

>be ready to puke
Do you have a weak stomach? It is certainly rage inducing, but the only thing I'm seeing are articles about some cunt named kate.

For what fucking purpose?

Attached: Foreskin for beauty.png (780x529, 31K)

>stinky
Only if you're an unkempt unwashed degenerate

Attached: (You) think uncut stinks cuz you suck dirty dicks.png (500x356, 82K)

Some faggot who stole the idea of cereal from his brother decided circumcision somehow prevented masturbation and the jews supported it.

More man than you I have an offspring to continue my line. You??? Virgin 4 life??

face cream

Attached: Foreskin for your skin.jpg (470x688, 40K)

I really hope so. I want it to become a hot-button issue like #metoo and #fucktrump

That's a good summary

>the ride never ends

Attached: circumcision industry male genital mutilation.jpg (1763x2966, 480K)

>removing foreskin is genuinely bad for you & just plain irrational according to modern medicine
>removing foreskin is a Hebrew practice
>be American
>pay $5000 to remove foreskin
We live in a society...

Attached: 1531246169590.png (216x234, 7K)

Ever noticed societies where the foreskin is not removed become degenerate ass backwards fagvilles? Foreskins are horse blinders for your dick. Keeps you nigger tier until cut.

Thankfully by the time I was born my parents were too broke to afford to have it done. My older brothers were not that lucky.

Benefits of being circumcised
>Never enjoy sex to the fullest
>Never truly understand why you did it
>Always be part of the Zog machine.

archive.fo/Jz1xa
^^^ this was the source I got the $$$ value from.
The rest of it I explained here.

Male infant genital mutilation has been going on for thousands of years and it's because it's a trauma based mind control method.
>Male Genital Mutilation is Trauma Based Mind Control
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY

>kek
>100,000 for a circumcision

the virgin speaks.

I feel like summer started and never stopped 10 8 years ago.

Do go on.

Epic kike-style, goyim.
>Congratulations!
Fun fact: No one gets circumcised in Poland.

Attached: 1533086341444.png (501x583, 387K)

You weren't that lucky*

You can't get into heaven unless you have the mark of the covenant. And no, "muh Paul" isn't an argument

it won't ever fully stop.

There are people that actually need the surgery done for medical reasons. It's extremely rare but it still happens.

Four children you solicited others to physically abuse. Well done, you fucking boomer.

Are you slow? Or just disingenuous? I'm curious.

checked
this is true

Attached: Circumcision - global probelm.png (4496x2306, 762K)

You faggots got rolled on by the Germans faster than a two dollar whore get fucked for a bump of coke. See nigger tier.