HAPPENING: PISS TAPE IS REAL

Sergei Millian has disappeared, claims to have seen Trump piss tapes.
>vox.com/2018/4/15/17233994/comey-interview-trump-pee-tape-russia
>abcnews.go.com/Politics/world-sergei-millian-congresss-trump-russia-investigators-hunt/story?id=53207497

Attached: sergei-millian-left-donald-trump-center-jorge-perez-right-via-facebook__954471_.png (616x265, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Swabia
abcnews.go.com/Politics/world-sergei-millian-congresss-trump-russia-investigators-hunt/story?id=53207497
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: dfgh.jpg (499x474, 68K)

can confirm, saw him running to the train

It's over, Jew.

Even by the minuscule chance that the pisstape was real the way the accusation is leveled is so amateur tier it screams propaganda.

Writing about it in a hinting and or serious way is just retarded no matter what. Its on par with nazis in antartica.

fell out of his bathtub from the 6th floor of his 1 storey house onto some poisonous bullets

Attached: putin.jpg (329x329, 17K)

>a fictional tape that was made up by Jow Forums is real

reminder to doomers and onions this button at the top of the thread on the left hides said thread

always type "sage" into the options field whenever replying to shill/slide/bait/containment threads so it does not bump them

Attached: minusexpand.png (280x280, 368)

Prove it.

Attached: lord of the nose.jpg (720x1280, 196K)

What? prove that leveling accusations like this is amateur tier bullshit?

Id love a definite proof of the existence of this piss tape so we can start investigating every politician for similar compromises. Politicians should have their communications constantly monitored and analyzed.

rip

Good thing vox has been sperging about deepfakes for the past 6 months, surprised they didn’t question whether the Kahoggi tape was fake since that is you know the perfect use case

Bullshit. Your Dad probably doesn’t even work at Nintendo either.

Attached: 3D8E60B9-8842-49C3-A77E-4BCA366A5C0F.jpg (298x476, 125K)

Sauce? I could fap to this. And would vote for him twice as hard in 20.

do you have to use parenthesis

Like the Trump Nigger tape?

>Prove a negative
I'd kill you with my bare hands you stupid air wasting cocksucking faggot

Comey was spouting off garbage in Boston the other day!

your'e fucked!

How the fuck does no one remember the thread where that one user sent the dossier, written by US to mcain?

> VOX
> ABC News

PEE PEE TIME!!!! PEE PEE TIME!!!!
PEEE!!!
PEEE!!!!
PEE!!!!
PEE!!!!
PEE!!!!
PEE!!!!
PEE!!!!

Attached: 1541106091005s.jpg (159x250, 6K)

I too have seen the pee tape.

Attached: 1543424679259.gif (480x480, 2M)

nazis did plant swastikas on the ice shelves on their antarctica expedition, faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Swabia

however, there is absolutely zero evidence of the piss tapes. there is evidence of the dossier containing the piss tape reference, to be a forger a fake,fucking nill.

Shhh, we're pretending it wasn't us.

Russia is the new ebaumsworld.

SATANIST PEEPEE CULTS ARE IN BED WITH THE GLOBALISTS

Attached: 11234547.jpg (541x456, 57K)

Sure you would, fatty.

Attached: trumpkinpumpkin.jpg (680x510, 57K)

i dont understand why these fucking brainlets keep spinning the piss tape. we literally made that fucking shit up right here on Jow Forums.

A tape just took a piss over my house!

Piss tape just flew over my house. Can confirm.

Oh, hello there Ivan.
>Millian verified the tape in 2014

Attached: ivanskishill.jpg (645x454, 60K)

You are a one punch kill, weak faggot

could you post a link to an archive if you can?

it would be amazing to get that archice into the hands of youtube journalists. imagine the shitstorm, msm would have their back against a wall and have to confess. then all the investigations made on behalf of info from the dossier would be dropped and all involved would be investigated for fraud and treason. that would be ludicrous.

>everyone i dont like is a russian bot
you fucking cucked liberal faggot - we we're memeing the piss tape a week before it was anywhere to be heard of. fucking moron. you cant just memory hole everything you dont agree with. we know the piss tape is a fucking flat out LIE and TROLL.

someone has the links/pics i dont have them

>visions of sugar plums
Sure thing sweet cheeks.

Attached: drexl.jpg (1600x1279, 166K)

Weak. Faggot.

>we we're memeing
Naw, you weren't.
You got played and like a faggot, which you obviously are, you fell for it.

Attached: pootygrams.jpg (1000x775, 167K)

Do people not understand that releasing the piss tape, if it were real, would only grow the legend of this magnificent fucking man?

Attached: 1540779954294.png (960x677, 750K)

Attached: 1541003794367.jpg (960x720, 122K)

fucking why hasent this been done already, the internet would be all the timestamps needed.

just needs to be cross refrenced with mccains email. thats the tough one.

I have the piss tape, can confirm. Found it in my dead grandmother's attic.

Attached: 1543332774453.jpg (1024x1024, 122K)

Can confirm, dad works at Verizon

HOLY FUCK I JUST SAW SERGEI MILLIAN FLY PAST MY HOUSE

the jews convinced the greedy elites of japan(the shogun) to kill off the samurai with western weapons. thats when japanese culture became a yiddish joke for shekels

OMG OMG
PISS TAPE JUST FLEW
OVER MY HOUSE
OMG

being pissed on is less degenerate that anal sex

it has been done if i recall. of course, no one covers it except us.

being pissed on is less degenerate than anal sex

What a shame those bullets were crushed, I hear they had information that could lead to Hillary Clinton's arrest

this, no one cares but the opposition.

do it again

lets get fucking HWNDU on this shit

>still believe Jow Forums made up tape
>probably Q fag
>most likely real life retard

Attached: 1531866666405.png (620x620, 835K)

TRUMP JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!
PISSING!

>>still believe Jow Forums made up tape
Jow Forums didn't make it up, HRC and co. did

Checked but how absolutely dare you.

Attached: 1543445403788.jpg (474x783, 47K)

Attached: Trump x.jpg (960x720, 26K)

Attached: pootypie.jpg (640x542, 49K)

>being pissed on is less degenerate than anal sex

thats true. piss can be washed off easily. you cant un-stretch your butthole. once buttfucked, you will always have a slightly un-streched butthole. also buttfucking involves getting your shit pushed in, which is bad for your intestines and colon. it can lead to serious injury, death and a prophylactic rectum. buttfucking involves feces which is covered in bad bacteria that can get stuck up your urethra and become infected. piss on the other hand (if not contaminated with stds) is sterile and has been used as an astringent, antibacterial, bleaching agent for teeth among other things. buttfucking gives you a higher risk of contracting hiv/aids as your rectal wall absorb whatever is inside them. buttfucking is also used as a dominance tool. its called rape and it emotionally a physically fucks people up for life.

anal sex is 1000% times worse than being pissed on

Attached: 1541176323947.png (749x821, 888K)

the based ruskie
the Trump-Putin alliance scares so many people

I saw the Trump nigger tape whilst peeing

>anal sex is 1000% times worse than being pissed on
whew

russians keep trolling western (((journalists))), and they're so blinded by their hatred of trump that they fall for it every time. lol

nice argument, epstein bar

you degenerate peg fag, prove me wrong i fuckin triple dog dare you.

Pic but unironically

Attached: MJRybhS.jpg (956x631, 64K)

Does anyone else read this meme in a funny sounding high pitched sorta muted chicken voice or is it just me?

Is this the same way the media said mifsud was probably dead only for him to come out and ask his lawyers that he wants to testify?

Can confirm real.
Sergei Millian just flew over my house.

Attached: 1541546819646.gif (286x229, 175K)

going to be honest i read your post and still read it with a russian accent for some reason
im canadian ive never met a russian person in my life

Even if it wasn't a chan fabircation, how would the piss tape make anyone dislike Trump? If anything, it would increase his support.

>abcnews.go.com/Politics/world-sergei-millian-congresss-trump-russia-investigators-hunt/story?id=53207497
>they are still trying to go with peepee poopoo
I hate this society. I hate it so much.

I killed Sergei Millian ask me anything