Jow Forums thinks being a pseudo-Christian in 2018 will help save the West

>Jow Forums thinks being a pseudo-Christian in 2018 will help save the West

Attached: 1543412025597.jpg (657x527, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tdGAdsym22Q
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtube.com/watch?v=-kcAgVN1wGo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the only christians on Jow Forums are weird amerifat sectists.

>Jow Forums is 1 person
>implying that is even a solid majority position here

>Is It Pagan? -Goebbels:
youtube.com/watch?v=tdGAdsym22Q

>A Message To White Christians - Dr. Pierce
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Attached: Christians-And-Atheists-Unite-For-A-Common-Cause.png (698x308, 211K)

what about real christian?

>using a proxy for the most Christian Asian country on the planet
OP is a snownigger living in California

Attached: 1469840195999.jpg (1680x914, 499K)

Real Christians are nigger loving kikes

Jesus is the truth and the way user.
May I interest you in a copy of the watchtower?

8ch is not welcome here. Varglodytes get the axe.

Attached: 1539065405071.jpg (676x501, 54K)

Attached: AF686004-D770-4346-93FF-6C02D64361E8.jpg (1514x402, 233K)

What do you mean by pseudo-Christian?

Attached: 1541649324621.gif (200x200, 3.9M)

shut the fuck up

Get out of here, Jew

Attached: christ-killer.jpg (474x364, 38K)

t. offshore kike bank of the world

nonsense
ive been here for years and im a christian
this board has always been a christian board despite kikes trying to fuck that up because the biggest enemy of the jew is Christ

>tfw when raised baptist
>studied all RCIA material to become Catholic and have a sponsor
>to scared to make the leap in case I revert and become an apostate condemning me to hell for eternity

Idk which denomination is the best and most redpilled. I don't wanna be a protestant cuck any longer

Attached: 1461802199565.png (435x419, 128K)

I'm not an 8ch regular OR a Varg-watcher, but I can see why you'd want to smear me right out of the gate. It must be tough being a pseudo-Christian in this day and age.

Attached: Deus Vult?.jpg (768x558, 68K)

He probably means that modern day Christianity is largely a farce and that Christians of even a century ago would look on 99.99% of you with pure disgust.

why post a pic of the high priest of satan kissing an african?

PRay and ask God to lead you. I'm a Protestant and went through RCIA, but it only made me even more anti-Rome. If God is calling you to Rome, then listen to him and do it. If not, remain Baptist? Explore conservative Anglicanism (ACNA not Episcopalian) as they are both Reformed and Catholic. I ended up a traditional Anglican.

God bless you on your journey.

because half of the "Christians" on this board are Roman Cathocucks and the other half (usually megachurch, christian zionist protties) aren't any better.

Christianity is dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=-kcAgVN1wGo

Attached: Christian-support-for-Israel.jpg (570x285, 29K)

Attached: 1438354840000.jpg (984x733, 176K)

Only thing around me is episcopal with female reverends...

>r/thedonald thinks attacking 2000 years of white history is a good idea.
Attacks on Christianity are attacks on white history and white culture by stealth.

because the Jews and/or Islam will?

fuck off faggot

>It must be tough being a pseudo-Christian in this day and age.
not as tough as denying the messiah and knowing the jews do as well

Christianity was an attack on white history and white culture by stealth. It turned us from normal, healthy humans into global-minded slave-mentality scum who think converting every Tyrone on Earth and letting them all into our countries is Godly behavior. Like everything else that came from those deserts it was rotten to the core.

Attached: oy-vey-muh-templet-stronk-pagan-europe-interesting-jews-are-23360140.png (500x397, 114K)

>shill thinks he can stop whats coming

>i'm a slimy faggot and you can't call me what I am visibly to everyone else
Shut the fuck up, snowflake.

Attached: ARYAN.jpg (1748x1597, 886K)

thats what you think turn the other cheek means?

Anything beats atheism

That's rich coming from a JUDEO-CHRISTIAN (my favorite word) you read the same book as them, they just didn't like the sequel.

Attached: Old testament.jpg (990x502, 89K)

>This board has always been a Christian board
Yeah, no.

>He hasnt taken the God Emperor Techno-Christian Army of Fire and Fury

Attached: SOON.jpg (1024x1501, 1.19M)

I'm not a Pagan, i'm Agnostic.

Attached: 1539589974170.jpg (714x586, 71K)

You're a snownigger. Even Voltaire would spit on you.

It doesn't matter what I think it means, it matters what Christians think it means and 99% of them think it means "be a little bitch & accept refugees, Jesus wuz a refugee u kno?"

define snownigger please

Attached: larpagan equality.jpg (640x939, 103K)

A northern albino variety of nigger that wants to ooga booga in the woods.

Attached: nu-fedora.png (899x525, 330K)

kek, are these supposed to make me upset? I already told you I'm not a Pagan. Please post more.

Attached: 1519573647618.jpg (323x241, 13K)

I don't hate Christianity, but a lot of Christians on the right act like fucking faggots. They are trying to ride nationalist coat tails, it is pathetic. This is a nationalist movement, it does not matter whether you are Pagan, Athiest, or Christian,this nationalist movement for the survival of our race and a return to national sovereignty. Just because I don't believe in your God and don't wish to make this movement a religious movement, as I feel it would negatively impact it, doesn't mean I hate you or your religion, but if it interferes in this movement then you can fuck right off.

>i'm an unidentifiable special person
>treat me special

Attached: 1534348340544.jpg (654x558, 92K)

Christians dont even read the bible.

thats false
jews were already spread throughout the roman empire before jesus
he called them snakes and liars and they killed him
they still deny him today and they will until the end of days when at last on the brink of extermination they bow their knee to Christ and renounce their synagogue of satan
as for the nigger, i do not envy them. most are unable to control their emotions and urges and are doomed to hellfire because of it. but there are some who are able to realise the difference between right and wrong and can follow Christ.
i bare them no ill will despite not wanting to live among them
ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God
and none deserve redemption
but there is only one way to the father and that is through the son.
so it is written, so shall it be done

>calls people snowniggers
>believes "heritage" is a bad thing
This is EXACTLY what i'm talking about. Modern Christcukery everyone, this user would no doubt prefer Tyrone the Christian to his Agnostic white neighbor.

Attached: 1514771414731.png (853x861, 622K)

certainly christians cant save the west, but God can

>unidentifiable
I'm Agnostic, as i've told you before. How do you get through life being this stupid?

what if he doesn't want to?

The cognitive dissonance among christcucks here, mostly American evanjelly cucks, is incredible. These people would gladly kill an atheist/pagan nationalist who loves his people and would gladly fight for his nation, but would welcome with open arms millions of shitskin Christians. I honestly think most of the chrsitcuck posters on Jow Forums are mexicans, asians, or non passing mutts. They hide behind Christianity to give the illusion that they are standing with European civilization, but in reality, without Christianity, Europeans would see them for the foreign invaders that they are. They fear this, and cling to their desert kike religion in hopes that it will protect them. Granted, I like genuine European Christians, but they need to get it through their heads that Non-Europeans are the enemy, no matter which faith they follow.

Attached: 1530774810711.jpg (1024x989, 109K)

Why would he?

jews of today have nothing to do with (judeo-christian) which refers to hebrews before the synagogue of satan was established
Christ fulfilled the old law of the hebrews and the jews that follow satan had him tortured and crucified. That brought about the age of Christianity that displaced the hebrew age.
talmud is nothing to do with either moses or Jesus
jesus said to the jews that they do not believe in moses so they do not believe in him, for if they did believe in moses they would believe in him. Anyone who denies Christ Jesus is a liar and a blasphemer.

sorry achmed
truth hurts

it wouldnt be the first time. But he always retains his remnant

Christianity barely defined white culture. In fact the latter had more influence on the former, as you can see in Catholicism and Orthodoxy. Whites already had their cultures well defined before it

>spread throughout the roman empire before jesus
No, this is patently false. The kikes were in Judea and they were scattered after the Romans went in and fucked their day up.

>some niggers are good because they profess to love Jesus
a mindset that is suicidal for the West. Good niggers have bad nigger kids and there's nothing you can do about that. They ALL (yes even the "good christian boiis") need to go back to Africa and stay there. Can you find it in yourself to FORCEFULLY send back a "brother in Christ" to Africa, even against his will? If not, you are useless and a de-facto enemy of our people.

>all have sinned, none deserve redemption
slave mentality mumbo-jumbo. Hardly different from modern day white guilt. "You are born privileged, blah blah"

Attached: Roman-Jewish war.jpg (609x343, 45K)

Not being a pseudo one, being a real Christian will help!!

Attached: 1496698396458.png (764x645, 33K)

>jesus said to the jews that they do not believe in moses so they do not believe in him, for if they did believe in moses they would believe in him.
Non-logic. The Muslims say the same shit about Mohammed - Moses.

The jews plainly believe in Moses and they plainly don't believe in Christ. They only contradiction is "muh book says so". It's insanity.

>Anyone who denies Christ Jesus is a liar and a blasphemer.
Mind-cage. "Anyone who disagrees is wrong because I say so!"

you dont get into heaven in a group dipshit
so it doesnt matter what other people think
its an individual situation between Christ and whoever it is.
any groups trying to force anything are not literally following christ
i would deport all non britons happily as a nationalist, but as a christian i resent most of all the enemies among us who forced it to be required
they knew a christian is supposed to be compassionate so they used that against the christian nations
the people behind it deserve hellfire

Yep. God will use non christians to btfo the west and its perverted version of christianity.

Being a real Christian will. Have 8 white kids, be a good person, dress modestly, wait until marriage, live in a white neighborhood white picket fence house, reject lgbt, vote right wing, read (the Bible), go to Church. Those things will help save the West. Especially the relationship ones (dressing modest and not being a thot). Sexuality shapes people's personalities. I can't imagine a single white person waiting for marriage and not being redpilled in other areas. It's like an automatic redpill.

I agree, death penalty should be the punishment for the attempted ethnocide of our race.

no
you are an uniformed idiot
paul the apostle was born a roman citizen in tarsus
tarsus was a greek city full of jews
20% of the roman empire was jews and they were in spain in the time of christ
yes with titus they scattered even more but paul couldnt be sentanced in judea because he had to be sent to rome for judgement.
there were jews all over
as for africa, yes i would send every african back there just as id send every european back there
you, well you i would just stick in an oven
and the slave mentality you talk of means you dont understand the concept
i deserve the oven too, but id shove you in it so fast your head will spin you heathen dog
especially if it saves some of my people

google the verse dipshit
its new testament
jesus says to jews that they dont believe in moses or him
so what im saying is
therefore the judeo-christian concept is a fallacy
hebrew-christian ok, judeo-christian, no
the old testament gives way to the new testament
jesus is saying that the talmudic satanic freaks dont believe either
they later create talmud and prove him correct
talmud was oral at that time and not written down yet
jews of today follow talmud, not the pentateuch
therefore not the same thing

Satan and STYXHEXXENHAMMER666 are the only ones that can save the west.

Christianity and Judaism and Islam all have traces of the primordial tradition.

I don't know why Jow Forums doesn't focus more on understanding the primordial tradition more rather than futilely lashing out and all the other aspects of it and then calling their one aspect the single one.

last sentence

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (1191x585, 125K)

Pick a side swiss miss

what is that?
primordial tradition?
you mean the pentateuch?
yeah thats what im referring to
moses
the first law
and the law of jesus comes out of that
mohammed was just a skitzo pedophile terrorist so islam can be discounted as satanic outright along with talmudic judaism

Not good enough. shitskins immigrants 10000000000000 times worse than faggots. Faggots at least have the decency to remove themselves from the gene pool, shitskin immigrants conquer it. You can always deal with the faggots after shit hits the fan and we take control again but a muddied nation is unfixable.

Attached: 1541457013395.png (1000x1403, 564K)

>edgy

Attached: fedora.gif (460x600, 595K)

t. Jesuit shill

>Catholics and Protestants are the only type of Christian in the entire world

Attached: 1543298042857.png (1440x1080, 1.4M)

this is part of the reason why Jews love to make controlled opposition Christian. Even right wing Christians prefer their jew religion over their race and with the help of their clergy the jews can even change the religion to make it even more jewy.

Attached: 1536244791326.jpg (1080x1120, 190K)

Orthodox are no better about this.

Attached: 1541202800478.jpg (1024x601, 146K)

Especially since the Orthodox bishop marched for nigger rights in Selma while the Catholic and Protestant bishops stayed home.

Look at this newfag

>Read the Old Testament
>Full of God being a schizo and telling people how to fence in their cattle
>Ok maybe the New Testament will clear things up
>Read New Testament
>Gospels contradict each other, epistles quote scripture that doesn't exist and say the world should have ended already
>Ok maybe the church fathers will clear things up
>Start reading the Church Fathers
>Ignatius of Antioch says the Ephesian church is eternal (Ephesus doesn't exist anymore), Justin Martyr believes a bunch of bullshit legends and misquotes both scripture and Plato, and so on
>Ok maybe some modern apologetics will clear things up
>GK Chesterton is pure rhetoric, CS Lewis' arguments collapse immediately, Tim Keller gets basic factual stuff wrong, NT Wright just assumes it's all true and starts talking about how to organise churches
Is Christianity, dare I say it, wrong?

Attached: 1525284399069.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

shut up newfag. Jow Forums has always been a fascist board that began after moot shut down /new/ due to how racist it was getting. It was never compatible with Christianity.

Attached: 186965234.png (1848x146, 26K)

shut up cunt or I'll let dave gay nigga smith loose on ya

shut up convict faggot

You're already an apostate in your heart, you retard. You're going to burn.