Now that the Chinese are editing babies genes

can we expect a race of super humans in the near future?

Attached: superhulk.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jAhjPd4uNFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews push transhumanism because they hate humanity and want to destroy us. This is the better path for humanity to follow. This path + destroying the NWO, which is about to happen, are the best path we should go down.

Attached: 1522673777342.png (2352x916, 616K)

space marines

I predict the are going to just copy genes from western labs and end up with surprisingly Caucasian babies

STUPID LIL MIDGET ILL CHOKE HIM OUT WITH MY BBC

It means we're on track to finally hit the star trek approved timeline.

Attached: Khan_Noonien_Singh,_2267.jpg (584x501, 36K)

Eventually, but genes interact with each other surprisingly complexly, so you're going to get a few generations that look alright but then manifest drawbacks until everything about gene interaction is figured out. (i.e you make your kid blonde, but that causes it to have Sickle Cell disease or some other drawback)

Genetically programmed to mentally block out anything related to the Tiananmen square massacre.

His bones are going to be dust when he is a man.

You need bone density for muscles like that, you will be literally shearing the bones and making cracks along them. Normally that would be what you want to make bones in the shin harder for kicking.

Because he is a child his bones are pliable still and bendy (source : broke one bone in my arm, bent the other when I was a child) Which means his bones when lifting heavy weights will deform, crack and then reset themselves.

Wrists, knees and hips will be like that of a 60 years old when he is 25 and hitting his actual physical peak.

pretty sure that pic is shop

>thinking the picture is real

What im saying is if you breed kids to have the muscle mass like some of the freak kids I have seen, like that russian kid whos jacked, then you would never get round the problem of the pliable bone in children issue, its required for them to grow.

Thats a pretty based chad user.

What if you give kids massive cocks?

chinks will BTFO themselves lol

I was literally talking about this five years ago, and got totally ridiculed by classmates...

Learned my lesson. DONT REVEAL YOUR POWER LEVEL!

it's related to myostatin

lmao they would never get genes from inferior IQ race

Gene Editing is more "Overman" than "Transhumanist" isn't it?

When I imagine transhumanists I imagine some fucked up Ghost in the Shell cyborg freak of nature who is losing it's soul.

>how to recognize NPCs

youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ

Attached: 1540371107523.jpg (1374x5710, 2.68M)

With the Chinese regressive insect hivemind mentality, all they are going to do is engineer themselves into the perfect drone slave race.

They're going to BTFO themselves. They're only desire to be the perfect sameface insectoid - and therefore they will be.

While they engineer themselves into some Gray Alien FREAKS when, whites will have the superior vision to turn themselves into the superior Overman, because our values are independence freedom and power. We don't see becoming a mindless insectoid drone like they do as "perfect".

They are going to be frankensteins monsters. Much like monsantos genetically edited seeds.

Attached: 1540301326201.gif (500x500, 204K)

What Chinese see as perfect is a total subservient sameface insectoid worker hivemind. Like an ant farm.
So that is what they will become.

The white vision of perfection is much less regressive.

Yes. It’ll be mostly Chinese because only they have the audacity to do it. Everything is going to lose its meaning when people are born with 250 IQs when their parents chose to give it to them. True inequality is coming.

havent u heard? they already created super humans. they should have the perfect super humans genes perfected within the next 10 years and already have them birthed.

the ultimate bugmen

Attached: warriorbug.gif (425x234, 27K)

No, you can except a society very similar to the Morlocks in the Time Machine. O brave new world.

gene editing to squire super natural intelligence is the next step for mankind

>the ultimate bugmen
That's all the Chinese will turn themselves into. Because that's what they view as "perfection" due to their regressive mindset. A mindless sameface insectoid drone hivemind. The perfect slaves.

The Chinese will also surely edit out all emotions as well.

says the pot smoking hippy

>first gene edited babies
>edited to make them immune to gay buttsex

What a fucking waste of technology.

Attached: ice-t disappointed.gif (259x194, 1019K)

>the Chinese view a 9ft tall carnivorous insect as perfection
They could have really used these for the great walls construction

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=jAhjPd4uNFY

also cat ladies

too real main

it actually is real, its a kid who was born without a gene that regulates muscle growth. Think the kid was finnish or icelandic, don’t remeber.

nah it's roids

I think they will turn themselves into something akin to Gray Aliens. It makes perfect sense. And fits in with the conspiracy theory that Gray Aliens are time traveling humans from the future who gene edited themselves but fucked themselves up so they travel back in time to harvest new genes to use.

That's why gray aliens abduct humans - They're us in 200 years.

I think you'd be naive to think this was the first crispr baby born in China.
I'm not worried about it though

Do I still get my harem of waifus at the end of the day?

Attached: All Five Girls In Uniform5.jpg (2776x2000, 916K)

you can expect chinese cancer rates to increase dramatically.

you can already make super humans now... with sperm donation eugenics. crispr won't be effective for 100's of years because we don't know what most genes do or how to edit them properly to get the desired effect.

Gray Aliens are genetically engineered Chinese from the future. They travel back in time to harvest normal human genes after realizing they fucked themselves up.

is that a real theory?

The part about Gray Aliens being genetically engineered humans from the future yes.
The part about being Chinese is something I just made up - could be though

no man i think you were spot on with the chinese part
I like conspiracies, ill check it out. Weather i believe it or not

no, the west seems focused on mixing all the races and making retarded mutts instead.

fpbp

after we have perfect genes we dont even need the tech jew and AI anymore

"Time travel" to the past is impossible. The best you can do is nearly suspend yourself and wait for time to pass, by moving at relativistic speeds or being in an immense gravitational field. The only time travelers that could be interacting with us are beings from 'the past.'

As far as we're aware. Who knows how things can change in the future, our understanding of the universe is primitive. Not saying it's impossible for time travel to the past to be impossible, but still.

Everytime they get a stiffy they pass out

>Based 8ft tall gigachad Ayys will be a reality

Best timeline.

Attached: 271780DC-EDDB-422E-8932-3452DB2D0AD1.jpg (540x960, 76K)

>putting anything in your body that you cant completely control or can be hacked

you can organize a pile of shit however you want
you can make a snowman out of it
you can give that snowman a pair of rocking tits
at the end of the day still a pile of shit

Is their anything on the horizon coming?

>genetically engineered chinks, well that does not bode well.
>also the white nations should unite and engineer Aryan UBERMENSCH

Watch JF the revolutionary phenotype

>Watch JF the revolutionary phenotype
im bored but ill never be THAT bored

Attached: 1526959915373.jpg (525x420, 31K)

lol, basically anyone who has this done to them will be unable to bear children after a certain number of generation

They won't have parents,theyll be born in labs and used as slaves by the Communist ruling class

Have you ever used something made in China?

Yes like what the founders did.
You will be edited into a slave race that is expendable. I do not trust any of the elite

good, artificial wombs and artificial dicks will fix that

Attached: 1533191170481.jpg (640x640, 79K)

5 bucks saying their just making their dicks bigger

both sides of that image are transhumanism. gene editing is a method of transhumanism. whoever made that is retarded.

Short answer? YES

Maybe thats what the grey alien phenomenon is, the gene edited themselves into the greys, who have now come back in time to try to find a way to fix it