What does Jow Forums think of mkultra?

What does Jow Forums think of mkultra?

Attached: mk-ultra-14we8hk.jpg (347x340, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/fifth/episodes/40-years-of-the-fifth-estate/mk-ultra
youtu.be/nat27uERHhM
youtu.be/VSx9-YRt_RE
youtu.be/4rttKn4cSlw
youtu.be/jrk9BedZqxs
archive.org/details/DepositionOfPaulBonacciQabalaMkUltraMindControlVictim
youtu.be/6g1H3GJqBkc
youtu.be/A9RCFZnWGE0
youtu.be/BLm_1FIQM4c
youtu.be/ASlETEx0T-I
youtu.be/NNl3g2FswOw
youtu.be/S0Y3tYoOt_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

starting to think some of this mind control shit is real. i mean even on a daily basis. when i see some ads now i sometimes feel like there is mind control in them

Just lsd fed to normies

you make yourself a willing subject every time you navigate to this website

mkult [ra] find out what those mean and
you'll know what mkultra is.

Attached: by_loved_one_v_by_mkult-d769ps5.jpg (333x250, 27K)

pretty good game.
would play again.

Attached: Ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-21.jpg (700x525, 58K)

If anyone thinks MK-ULTRA was the only mind control program going, they are sadly mistaken. There were many such programs, some in joint operation with other agencies. Psychometrics is born of this research. Whenever we post on Facecrook, Twatter, etc, we are giving away yet more of ourselves to this research. Every tiny detail, every liked thing, or disliked thing, every picture, every emoticon, all that, is stored and processed, with the goal of eventually allowing an AI to collate all that into a near perfect knowledge of the human mind. Want to control the world for your ideology? Mass migrate them to a denser circle and get them all plugged in to your Matrix, where you can have absolute control.

You mean the predecessor program of Jow Forums?

Attached: kyle.jpg (187x250, 5K)

Watch the Shining and you'll see more or less the entirety of the TV-based mind control program designed to fracture the country and bring in an authoritarian government.

Yep. And is anyone from holloman on right now?

NO ONE IS CONTROLLING YOU MIND, SCHIZO. TAKE YOUR MEDS

Think about that one for a second there.

Says that when people are paid billions of dollars openly to control your mind.

Attached: theylive2.jpg (1536x1208, 488K)

Fuck off and take your meds, Kyle

I'm telling the truth here.

actually the greys are very ambitiously controlling your mind, schlomo. pay close attention

Gov tried to do some cool Jason Bourne type shit. Never actually worked. Move on

oh, hmm

i think its possible. They keep everything else from us so why not mind control

kek

I believe you Kyle.

thanks

Canada government paid out for covering it up

cbc.ca/fifth/episodes/40-years-of-the-fifth-estate/mk-ultra

The virgin MK ULTRA vs. the Chad Project Monarch

And this.

I at least got service connected out of it.

>mkultra

Attached: unabomberprimary.jpg (1100x685, 81K)

Interesting fact: I'm in Ann Arbor right now.

He went to U of M before going off the deep end is where I'm going with that.

Experiments. But you're living with the results, all of the media and advertisements you see and hear are 100% MKUltra.

Attached: o-MACYS-570.jpg (570x663, 131K)

What're you doing there?

Just living here for now.

MK Ultra is a distant past of human control. They have expanded and consolidated their methods in recent years. Who really knows what is propaganda against corporate conditioning. Good luck

MK was and is very huge and real.
pic related.
vid is the narrated version of the pic.
youtu.be/nat27uERHhM

Attached: 1539833116569 (1).png (2632x2948, 1.47M)

Mods have outright DISABLED reporting. Shitposting is ramping up to 2016 election night levels the same night Trump leaves the Christmas Tree ceremony without a word.

Something YUGE has happened and (((they))) are fucking terrified the info will be dumped here.

USE THE CATALOG. The info is either here or will be shortly. DO NOT LET THEM SLIDE IT.

brainwashing 101:
youtu.be/VSx9-YRt_RE

Attached: John Oliver.jpg (1848x817, 333K)

youtu.be/4rttKn4cSlw

Attached: 1541789196399.jpg (955x668, 69K)

My favorite part of the entire program was watching people become aware of it then fail to consider the ramifications while forming new opinions. It truly is the one thing that gives me the "if you can't beat them join them" feeling.

But, who will win in the end? :)
youtu.be/jrk9BedZqxs

Attached: 1542264654677.png (908x448, 130K)

>What does Jow Forums think of mkultra?

If you're really need to create such a lame excuse for a thread at least use a meme flag, like all the other s

whatever they tell me to think

LSD to to cause "multiple personality"
have subjects do heinous shit under said new personality....program the mind of fragile NPCs (important as intelligent people will actually benefit from psychadelics)....

The CIA poisoned an entire French village to see how it could be used in war time...spooky shit.

This.

The goal hasn't changed, just the methods used to achieve it.

I was at Disney World at the Epcot center and was taken to the massive underground complex there and sat in a dark room with a flashing screen and random beeping pitches noises. I don't remember anything after that.

Was I MK-ULTRAed?

you'll like this hans, gets into it at 20min:

archive.org/details/DepositionOfPaulBonacciQabalaMkUltraMindControlVictim

pretty much outlines what MKultra ended up getting used for, compromising politicians, came out in the franklin ring

bonacci said he helped kidnap johnny gosch, after speaking with gosch's parents they said he could only have known these things (places of scars etc.) after speaking with their kid

Attached: 1541415248184.jpg (976x631, 140K)

fucking gay.

might elaborate more on the pic?

will check out the vid later.

mkultra was small scale mind control, mass brainwashing was developed at the Tavistock institute

it's no coincidence that the brainwashing techniques used in USSR, NK and china to create unquestionable worship of the leader are the same

communism is a test for totalitarianism

Attached: 1541874432260.jpg (4000x2250, 1.71M)

This. MK ULTRA became the governments face for what they don't want you to know they're doing. The docuseries Wormwood gets into this a bit going over how the government used MK-ULTRA as a cover for an assassination of an army scientist getting ready to spill the beans about our use of chemical weapons in Korea.

lol I thought you posted it, different hans I guess, something to do with merkel's name following the german naming tradition of a child of hitler, I think, haven't figured it out

Attached: 1541415266252.jpg (863x648, 115K)

Attached: 1541415284497.jpg (676x411, 111K)

Attached: 1541415406342.jpg (1338x748, 108K)

You should search the Pitești experiment.

Attached: 1542327020009.jpg (604x574, 41K)

The masses are being targeted now and used against us

Attached: C8CBA37E-CEB6-4222-802B-78C728921033.png (1242x2208, 3.54M)

Great fucking drugs, man.

Watch ghost army documentary
youtu.be/6g1H3GJqBkc
Then think of modern crisis actors and how Libya war started, how the Iraq/afghan war started, the oddities of 911, how Vietnam started, how every conflict we’ve been involved in since WWII started
How zbigniew pretty much created alqaeda and taliban
youtu.be/A9RCFZnWGE0
youtu.be/BLm_1FIQM4c
How isis spontaneously appeared when zbigniew came back under Obama
youtu.be/ASlETEx0T-I

Attached: 63E01299-707A-4DC8-BAB2-6CBFC1ADE261.png (861x1188, 797K)

What is that photo?

youtu.be/NNl3g2FswOw

Very real

It is

It sucks. Try harder fuckers

I think the series went downhill after 2 to be honest.

I believe it's totally real.

Also...
The Earth is flat
Q is close to Trump
Mueller is our guy
Pizzagate
Kushner is connected
JFK is alive
911 was an inside job
And Bigfoot

it's documented and psychologists have studied it

>The earth is flat
I'm so done with this species.
>9/11 was an inside job
Half right, it was Israeli lead, but not stopped by our government, and then covered up.
>Bigfoot
I tell you man, Sasquatch is real, too bad my camera is super low quality, and every time I take a picture of him, I can't hold it still to save my life.

That is some weird ass shit homie.

I think it might actually mean the Mind Control they put on the public with the fake media and fake politics

That looks masonic

The greys as in aliens? Aliens are mk meme to freak us out.

Ted was born a female

Kazinski was a psyop, not real, fake news

nice job user, fucked up the get, and your life
>2221

MK Ultra is also all the lies and obedience they pump into in school. History books are fake

Research the targeted individual phenomenon, which is counter intelligence stalking.

That is the deployment of MK Ultra. Also, once you are in that program they will enroll you in others.

Cops in NYC wander around looking for vulnerable people to enroll.

Interesting observation

youtu.be/S0Y3tYoOt_k