HAPPENING; PRESS SALT! POST 'EM BOYS!

WHATS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IS ON A NEED TO KNOW BASIS, AND THE LIBERAL PRESS DOES NOT NEED TO KNOW.
GET FUCKED!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Attached: 20181128_173103.jpg (1080x1564, 555K)

Code blue
Let the fake news media freeze to death
Library’s btfo
Fpbp

>Hey, Jim.
>When I called you an enemy of the people I should have clarified a little bit better...
>You're an enemy combatant. No longer an American citizen and without constitutional protections.
>Follow these Military Police, they have something to show you.

Attached: 1541339301770.jpg (700x569, 92K)

STOP WITH IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING

EVER HEAR THE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF? WELL WHAT IF THAT BOY CRIED WOLF FOR TWO FUCKING YEARS AND NO WOLF APPEARED? YOU THINK I'D LISTEN TO THAT STUPID KID? IT'S PROBABLY NOT HAPPENING. AND IF IT IS THEN IT WILL ACTUALLY HAPPEN BUT IT HAS NOT

Attached: 1526058576123.png (448x538, 75K)

whahaha a fucking leaf newfag, kys

The (((press))) had it coming to them.

If everything is a happening, then nothing is a happening.

Attached: 1534885263600.gif (300x186, 445K)

The "press pool" has no Constitutional basis for existing

MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT...SO SILENTLY...I CREEP ON OVER TO THE MOOOORTUAAAAARY

Who is this guy and why do we like him??

Press: when the end of the world comes, make sure we have a place in the bunker. It's important that we survive to tell POTUS everything he is doing wrong.

Attached: 1517706964380.jpg (1484x1041, 699K)

This. Fuck these entitled commies. We have live video streams now, we dont neee third pinko spins.

god this board is so shit now

>It used to be good
Newfaggot

(((Poolers)))

I've been keeping an eye on the markets, happening stocks are way down.
We are gonna need some sort of new phrase to indicate actual events of interest, maybe 'ITS OCCURING'

Attached: 1522337407194.jpg (655x527, 51K)

Stay mad you stupid shill. You're going to prison and you know it. I CANNOT WAIT FOR MUELLER TO INDICT EVERY FUCKING SHILL. ITS GONNA BE HILARIOUS AND AMAZING.

Even a little happening is a happening faggot

this is all for acosta's benefit, and other journalists are going to take note. publicly they'll close ranks, but privately they'll isloate jim, too

>There's a hypothermia alert in November in DC
Holy shit! It's almost Chrostmas and these fucks don't know how to wear winter clothes yet!

>take a hike, boys

Attached: 1447896690204.jpg (1600x900, 620K)

New huh? It's been happening a lot longer than two years redditfag

The time is right for some good ole trolling of the crying press I have been on it since it started. Get your memes out boys this is the perfect time to kick em while they are down!

>it’s occuring
Lefty pol cannot meme

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING FAGGOTS YOU HAVE NO IDEA

Attached: 175EBB9D-6984-4AF5-88FC-750449E60B28.gif (650x450, 256K)

Quick rundown?

Attached: 1542227148695.png (525x444, 143K)

he probably had to take a dump. no big deal.

What the fuck is a hypothermia alert? I live in Michigan and have never heard of such nonsense. Do people in these liberal areas need to be coddled so much they have to be reminded how to dress and how cold it might be. Fuck.

/b/ was NEVER good.
Even if it's called Jow Forums now it's still not good.

Fucking nothing.
At least as far as we know atm.

this. they need to be told to just wrap up warm ffs.

>The night cometh

they say to dress for the job you want but i constantly see people dressing for the weather they want. except the new imports that haven't seen a winter before, it's hilarious seeing them bundled up like an arctic explorer for -5c weather

Trumps motorcade left abruptly.
Expect (((MSM))) to attack him for this now.
No idea why they actually left, but it was probably important.
>A happening that we may never know happened.

you can still get hypothermia while fully clothed you fucking mong

Trump and pic related

Attached: 55352BB8-9A07-4A04-909D-B88FB7C47B7F.jpg (1012x648, 289K)

Rand Paul's life is now in danger. We must protec.

Attached: rise_up.jpg (396x454, 25K)

They cry about everything. How can anybody that isn't insane or a gigantic pussy be a libtard?

The fact that you idiots are posting this around is so fucking telling

Member the last time they pulled the president out of a publicity circle jerk? I member. (9/11)

Attached: 685741_1.jpg (630x630, 39K)

ackschually it's the prelude to the big real happening

This. We live in a society.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-29 Strategic Sentinel ( StratSentinel) Twitter.png (588x301, 59K)

Fuck off frozen leaf I bundle up for +30 not all of us live in a frozen gook wasteland!

>journalists have to walk back
>fucking freezing, were expecting 78°F inteiror limo
>huddle together for warmth
>start chanting and yellowing outside the white house door
>the Trump family opens up the door, cheerfully smiling
>"Sing Carol of the Bells, i love that one"
>journalists try to get inside, but Baron's wingspan blocks
>journalists exchange hurried glances of "i think he's serious"
>In chorus: "Oh how they pound, raising the sound..."

Attached: make christmas great again.png (500x375, 241K)

Telling you what faggot? That Trump left the press pool and is being briefed?

You don’t know anything. I’d love to gauge out your eyes because you’re not using them anyway

Attached: 7701008A-4955-40ED-AED2-B2C05223E8A0.jpg (1024x682, 179K)

I don't mind some form of substitute for "its happening" because it is being over used way too much. Most of the time nothing ever happens

He's literally giving journalist hypothermia!

>golfing
he really was always golfing. liberals are trying to project this onto Trump. lmao.

Yeah, if you're under dressed and soaking wet. It's 31 degrees in DC, that's still just sweater, jeans and a jacket weather.

>dow futs down 0.06%
Unfathomable

Trumps dealing with a fucking WW3 situation in the Ukraine and pussy ass press faggots are bitching about some goddamn tree getting lit and getting left by Trump to be rushed into the war room

So is he now The Bad Blue Man?

>Trump: Fuck them. They're scum.
How could he say this. The absolute nerve of the President

Just let the press run the country instead, like they want to.

Literally any post and these nu-pol roodypoos freak out like its a habbeing

Attached: 1541667302758.png (866x838, 14K)

>The press expects a place in the presidential nuclear shelter
Top Kek

These are the same people who would whinge waiting to buy the latest iPhone.

They need to be dropped

Night of the long knives
Bye journos

you're not getting in either glowie

You're gonna need a bunker so people don't run you down you glowing faggot.

everything the left says about Trump is what they hated about Obongo but couldn't say because he was a Nigger. The left has not yet arrived in 2018, still stuck in current year

Fucking true that
People overuse "It's happening" so bad nowadays and it's probably shills desu so nobody will realize when it's actually happening.

FYI for those not in the know;
>we live in a society
is a liberal dog whistle for
>we live in a delusion, a non existent hologram made of liberal lies and propaganda.
The more you know.

calm down, newfag.

Attached: 1527799184444s.jpg (125x106, 2K)

top post this

HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING!
ANOTHERNEWFAGISFREAKINGOUT

Attached: 1443848426527.jpg (500x500, 32K)

I wish he'd fly them to a press conference in the coldest part of Antarctica then leave them there.

it's just a may-may bro

This is probably right on the nose.

Number one, you're a fucking psychopath. Number two, how in the everloving fuck would some rando Russia-loving acct have any fucking clue? Fuck you, dickhead.

>The president left in a hurry CLEARLY because something big happened

>"HOW FUCKING DARE HE?!"

Attached: 1543447807202.jpg (607x608, 130K)

>apex of /b/ influence
>rickrolling, Boxxy and now shitlog memes
>apex of Jow Forums influence
>currently not yet reached but thus far has elected a President, tracked down numerous pedophiles globally, has found a fucking flag using flight patterns, advanced land-nav techniques and a fucking car horn and gotten a terrorist camp bombed by the Russians after tracking them down using similar high-autism techniques to their global CTF victory

/b/ was always shit. Jow Forums is an omnipresent force of nature that it's enemies live in constant fear of to the point where people are paid to shitpost here to try and muddy the waters beyond deciphering.

Trying and failing at that.

Attached: Absolutely Nothing.jpg (293x282, 84K)

>hypothermia

It's 30, God damn people are gay

>listening to kids
that's for the media sweetie cheeks, *slaps butt*

No, this board is definitely shit.
You're thinking of 8ch Jow Forums

>hypothermia alert
Holy shit, it must be like 2F. How the fuck is it so cold there when its only 15F in Indiana--
>31F
What the fuck? Pic related was my morning run a few days ago. I swear, anyone south of me is a bunch of pussies.

Attached: You_Get_Used_to_It.jpg (2560x1440, 1.24M)

saved

Post the one with the Senitalese dudes

There's literally zero difference between 4/pol/ and 8/pol/ except for the level of shitposting being proportional to the level of traffic.

Also the mods at full/pol/ are just as pozzed as the ones here. They'll just go on hyperfaggot delete sprees to suppress information as opposed to trying to shitpost said information into oblivion.

tell them to call a fucking uber

>gotten a terrorist camp bombed by the Russians
Twice. TWICE /sg/ was weaponized to bomb terrorists.

Fuck some of you people are easily swayed by what others type, or you're a bot.

I wish you fell in and died

How about "NOW IS THE TIME"

Trump had to take a massive shit, that's all.

Hahah americans thinking they know anything about cold.

>Hypothermia alert

My God you burgers are such pussies.

yeah but you only know we live in a society if you slonk that gangweed senpai

>Hypothermia alert
This isn't a real thing, they just made it up Leaf.

The (((press))) in this country is stupider than it has ever been in recorded history. Dumbfucks like Jim Acosta act like the 1st amendment, which guarantees freedom of press means that people they disagree with have to do what ever they want. They also have this crazy idea that they have a right to classified information.

I've been in -30C weather before and thought it was cold. I've also been 44C weather with 100% humidity without it raining as well and thought it was hot.

I mostly just thought that was a pretty picture when I took it.

If only your idol was as tough on illegal immigrants as he is on news hacks. Record immigration this year magapedes, tick tock Texas ...

First day on Jow Forums leaf?

Attached: 1464521739162.jpg (301x276, 16K)

lol, muh hyperthermia. what a monster.

based winter-chan, we love you!

I've been in -50F Weather here in Northern Minnesota faggot, you don't know cold.

willing to freeze to death for a scoop

THIS IS WHAT REAL JOURNALISM LOOKS LIKE

yeah i never heard of that either. i mean, the news occasionally puts out a "Freeze alert" early on the fall/winter months when it happens for the first time. after it starts snowing and freezing a couple times, poeple get the hint

And now they have The Ultimate Straight White Man to take their anger out on.

Attached: IMG_20181112_093428.jpg (835x1153, 133K)