Brit/pol/

hehe gonna put a fucking mine in his PE kit tomorrow morning lads

hehe gonna stick some barbed wire in his lunchbox pfffffffFFBAHAHAHA

Attached: kek.png (1500x1125, 569K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=89F5fpvwPr0
vocaroo.com/i/s122nrPFoLRR
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4396835/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-uk-trade-deals-customs-partnership-eu-impact-theresa-may-plan-a8332411.html
uk.businessinsider.com/britain-must-accept-immigration-post-brexit-trade-deals-india-liam-fox-2017-11
reuters.com/article/us-eu-election-poll/poll-shows-support-for-eu-at-35-year-high-across-bloc-idUSKCN1IO2SP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for old memes

Attached: 1490287911771.jpg (922x782, 59K)

We need to put aside party politics and get around the negotiating table

remember to pray, lads

Attached: moral.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Attached: 1478899950107.jpg (633x692, 113K)

Wow. Pakis are cops as well? It's truly over for the Isles.

117k for that kid now. Wish I was brown so I could have made a shit ton of money from being bullied in school

Mum caught me dabbing again

Attached: 1473433322140.png (554x400, 66K)

>there was a tribe called the Silures in south east wales and they were said to be Iberians.
I've seen niggers claim they were black, kek.

They may have point

Attached: Tom Jones.jpg (214x317, 16K)

he is of english ancestry as it happens

The fucking state of him.

have never seen an actual brit with afro like hair

prove it wrong then felchmong

kekekeke this guy is a literal pure descendant of cheddar man

how the fuck does that even happen

his mums DNA must have met his dads DNA and been all like "SHHiiietttttttttt ma nigga i aint seen yo ass in YEARS"

lol source? big if true

dunno saw it in another pol thread

Attached: 1543455845545.jpg (661x1024, 103K)

I-I'm their age, haha..

Attached: bogerface.png (514x352, 30K)

My dad had hair like that.

Attached: ApuThinking.png (741x568, 29K)

Isn't that Ed Miliband? Thought he was a Jew

Attached: niclaugh.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

you know that cheddar thing was confirmed a hoax.
Anti-white leftists have no issue lying to own "the nazis" ie native White people.

oh, lads post says he hit her with a hockey stick but the text says he bit her, still shit like but not as severe
really though who cares

oi, you got a loisence for this meme?

is he jewish perchance?

>SHHiiietttttttttt ma nigga i aint seen yo ass in YEARS"

Attached: 1474586045708.gif (292x219, 991K)

Fucking this man, I just had psychological and social problems as a reward for years of bullying

>that picture
LAFFINNNN

Hopefully that's enough for him to return to Syria with his family

fuck yeah let’s starve the Irish while London and English coastal towns get infiltrated by Indian, African, Iberian, Chinese, Jewish and Italian garbage
How? Stop being a fucking jingoistic NPC

Kek.

Attached: 0a2.jpg (1375x645, 74K)

What exactly is a nonce? Is it common among normies or just /brit/pol?

Attached: brainlet.jpg (800x450, 37K)

you're a nonce

Nah, I'm not rewatching some fucking Varg videos now just to prove you wrong.
I know he made a video where he claimed that blonde hair was useful as a camouflage in the forest.

Attached: VargFC.png (556x712, 161K)

A kiddie fiddler.

>What exactly is a nonce
Your average AIPAC member

This is what the future of Europe looks like.

Britain will be part of the EU. Whether we stop Brexit, or whether we rejoin later, Britain will be part of the EU.

The EU will be a very important superpower. The superpowers of the 21st century will be the United States, the European Union, and China.

With the US and the EU combining their power, they will always remain in charge of the world, being able to comfortably contain China.

Why wouldn't Jow Forums want this? Jow Forums wants western civilisation to prosper and remain dominant, right? So why wouldn't you want the West to remain the dominant geopolitical force in the world?

Attached: eu.png (1416x1083, 295K)

Comes from Not On Normal Courtyard Exercise (because they'll get stabbed by the other inmates).

Don't know, hope not. We have an English surname that has similar versions in Germany.

Night lads love you all

Attached: 2B2716C8-25CB-46E6-AFAC-07221FE9DAB6.jpg (680x544, 38K)

BRITONS want common law
end of

this is bait

Let’s starve the Irish while London and English coastal towns don't get infiltrated by Indian, African, Iberian, Chinese, Jewish and Italian garbage

Attached: ApuThumbsUp.png (640x570, 111K)

It'll be enough to being the rest of them over here

What about the muzzie nonces?

Attached: 1cd.jpg (652x528, 25K)

Attached: ItsJustPart&ParcelInnit.png (496x600, 26K)

They win a Holiday to Aleppo.

FUCK EUROPE and FUCK AMERICA

Attached: B5137D49-08A9-400E-B6D2-8162C3EECC25.gif (300x577, 279K)

given free houses and medals for bravery

and why is that not true

>Implying we'd ever give up are cod to a literal non-country

Mate I don't think people give a shit about the minor technicalities of our legal system.

No it's not. The EU is an emerging superpower and we should be a part of it.

>let's make britain a poor and isolated nation with no friends that gets bullied around by the rest of the world
No thanks mate.

Why don't you fish cod in your exclusive economic zone and we'll fish cod in ours.

Attached: eu flag.png (1280x853, 29K)

Are you joking?

Attached: ApuConfused.png (612x491, 22K)

The EU probably won't see the end of next decade.

explain using scientific evidence why blonde hair doesn't help camouflage in forests from non human predators

Why is the whole world letting China get away with it's amazingly aggressive and expansionist foreign policy while constantly targeting non-threats like Russia and North Korea?

Not how it works m8. Explain with evidence how it *does*.

>let's make britain a poor and isolated nation with no friends that gets bullied around by the rest of the world
>No thanks mate.
Nobody wants that you stupid E*ropean, We need closer ties with Australia and Canada and India and we can become our own superpower, The commonwealth

Shut the fuck up gwilo or i'll pull out the £1,500,000,000 of investment in your island

Attached: _98032987_gettyimages-810310530.jpg (660x371, 19K)

night fren

Attached: 1526683419164.png (480x406, 55K)

Foreign investment is a meme policy

>Trees are brown
>Soil is brown
>Foliage is green or orange

It might camouflage in the winter, like polar bears and other winter animals. I know white skin was evolved to deal with the lack of sunshine in Europe. White skin synthesizes vitamin D easier than black skin, which is more protective against sunshine. That's why muzzies in northern Euro are having so many retard babies, their mums lack vitamin D.

Attached: interdesting.jpg (655x527, 50K)

certainly does in the snow
probably what he meant, since he's talking about muh Nordic forests
just funny to me how people say he's wrong about everything then don't elaborate, they just parrot shit they read on Jow Forums

STOP IT LADS, I'M SERIOUS

Attached: 1542750209972.png (1200x1600, 490K)

>animals have the same vision as humans

Attached: IMG_2574.png (750x1334, 1.4M)

maybe, but after buying the greek port of Piraeus, Greece cucked the EU out of issuing statements about south china sea or condemning human rights violations

Attached: xxgreecechina1-sub-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1536, 741K)

It will, they'll make sure of that.

Watch the 10 parts of Europa the Final Battle, fucking depressing shit, but not suprising.

Attached: 1471885418678.gif (350x197, 1.9M)

wtf is this shit, fucking burn it

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWP BWEEEXIT

Attached: 7D9C9471-2E2A-4D42-AE73-F58ADC18161D.jpg (709x1024, 62K)

that's one angry dog

Literally false. The vast majority of Europe recognises the value of the single market. United economic strength, and in the future probably united military strength too.

India fucking hates us and has no desire to partner with us, unless we agree to let lots of their people migrate here easily. Is that what you want?

Australia and Canada are good countries but they are smaller and less powerful than our European allies, and they are also located very far away.

Germany's population, for example, is over double that of Canada, and over three times that of Australia. France's population is nearly double that of Canada, and is nearly three times that of Australia.

Cutting off trade with our closest neighbours, especially when they are developed countries and great allies, is the dumbest fucking idea in the history of Europe.

>blonde hair is camouflage

What's /brit/ listening to tonight?

youtube.com/watch?v=89F5fpvwPr0

Attached: 1488676653769.png (1054x526, 69K)

>What's /brit/ listening to tonight?
Listening to your mum scream in pleasure

woah you're right

>unless we agree to let lots of their people migrate here easily

Not exactly Mr current affairs are you mate.

The Euro's still fucked and half the members are either in the process of or seriously considering leaving.

START BREGGSIT

Attached: start.png (1200x1600, 431K)

pubey pubey pubey pubey
Aaahh aaaahhhh aaaaaahhhhhhh

Let's hear the battlecry, lads

vocaroo.com/i/s122nrPFoLRR

START BREXIT

Attached: IMG_2689.jpg (694x1024, 134K)

Don’t procreate

Attached: 65E81376-B454-473F-BD29-35D08FA37215.jpg (938x714, 279K)

Daftie

Attached: SpurdoImblyign.png (225x225, 5K)

unironically listening to foxes calling to each other outside

>That pic
Dapper.

The UK died as an important country in any respect in 1945. Its death was shown perfectly in its imperial arrogance in the 50s leading up to the Suez Crisis. Since then, Britain has made no influence whatsoever on either European or global affairs. This imperial arrogance of the 50s continues still today with the no deal Brexiteers saying when can do it on our own. This is false because of the amount of debt we have, the lack of any economic base outside of housing multinational banks and financial services, and the over reliance on the globalised world for goods and labour. There are only three choices Britain can make:
1. Continue on this arrogant course which will gradually lead to economic ruin
2. Become full isolationist, cause at least a short term economic collapse with the possibility of recovery through competent and intelligent government economic goal setting
3. Become fully invested in the EU, and make it become a power on its own, while forgoing our already dead political system and culture

That's not true, it's because of rampant inbreeding. It is not uncommon for over fifty percent of the population of a middle eastern country to be the progeny of two first cousins, with many regions higher than 80%.

>mm-m-mm-mUH ECONOMICS

BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA haaaaaaaaa oh

oh man

oh user

I knew someone would mention this. It's both.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4396835/

Im up for either 1 or 2.
Would rather see the world burn than go with option 3.

>Delhi has specifically said it wants visa liberalisation as a condition [for a full UK-India trade deal]
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-uk-trade-deals-customs-partnership-eu-impact-theresa-may-plan-a8332411.html

>UK government told to accept high immigration or forget trade deal with India after Brexit
>Lord Bilimoria, co-founder of Cobra beer, told BI that India will not accept any trade deal with the UK government unless its workers are allowed to move to Britain
uk.businessinsider.com/britain-must-accept-immigration-post-brexit-trade-deals-india-liam-fox-2017-11

Not exactly Mr. Current Affairs, are you mate?

>Poll shows support for EU at 35-year high across bloc
>The Eurobarometer survey commissioned by the European Parliament showed that 67 percent of EU citizens thought that membership had benefited their country, the highest level since 1983. Just 23 percent took the opposite view.
reuters.com/article/us-eu-election-poll/poll-shows-support-for-eu-at-35-year-high-across-bloc-idUSKCN1IO2SP

Why is Jow Forums so fucking stupid that it ignores facts?

I think there is some truth to your post, although I don't think we need to necessarily become "fully invested" in the EU - I think Britain is a good sobering voice within the EU, serving as a counterweight against some of the more integrationist voices within the bloc.

>i would rather see my country experience economic ruin than see it prosper
And this is why Jow Forums is not worth listening to on anything.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>Since then, Britain has made no influence whatsoever on either European or global affairs
Stopped reading there.

>poll commissioned by the EU says people like the EU

How convenient.

>Brexit
>Mattering long term
You're Unready

Unready post

After Brexit why doesn't Britain become the King maker so to speak. We should start opening up more friendly relations with China and Russia. Start to play EU, USA, Russia & China against each other and make them need our support

Attached: Perfidious-Albion.png (1142x1038, 331K)

>Unready
What did he mean by this?

>What did he mean by this?
Unready post